George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 14 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 14 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 14 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 14 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 14 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 14 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 14 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 14 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 14 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

+62
Snoopy
Polly Want A Cracker
janieb
premiere
NotAvailable
phys major
Wolfgang Gunnerson
LornaDoone
theminis
Cinderella
MyGirlKylie
caudata
Aly
Atalante
George CantStandYa
Elo
playfuldeb
Dior
blubelle
m4rose
kid.a.kadoodles
Lakin460
MM
fava
macs
pattygirl
davidarochelle
barla
Lighterside
party animal - not!
bunny
sisieq
fluffy
Merlin
watching
Michelle meyers
Missa
bamboochacha
Astras
madsky
EEOsandy
pandabear
LyndaGirl
lucy
laetval
zizi
Henway
cindigirl
Joanna
The next mrs clooney
socimar
Duffy
bellybaby
lovelylois
melbert
it's me
silly girl
annemarie
Dexterdidit
lelacorb
Katiedot
Pari
66 posters

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 14 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

Post by Joanna Tue 20 Mar 2012, 22:01

I know the expression "she's got bags of confidence"
or "bags of money" here in UK.
Just means loads....a lot.

Maybe "shed loads" has taken it's place now lol!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 14 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 21 Mar 2012, 00:12

We will have to see where she pops up next. I would think with this latest rumour the paps will seek her out for a quote or something. Who really knows if they are together or not at the moment. It really is in Stacy's best interest for people to think they are even when they aren't.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 21 Mar 2012, 01:23

Can't believe they're not, when somebody said he was looking forward to a long, slow dinner with his girlfriend after all the madness..............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 21 Mar 2012, 01:26

party animal - not! wrote:Can't believe they're not, when somebody said he was looking forward to a long, slow dinner with his girlfriend after all the madness..............

Who said that??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 21 Mar 2012, 01:43

watching wrote:I'm sure they just pull names out of a hat.
or, out of someone's ass...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 21 Mar 2012, 01:48

The next mrs clooney wrote:
party animal - not! wrote:Can't believe they're not, when somebody said he was looking forward to a long, slow dinner with his girlfriend after all the madness..............

Who said that??

This (below) is where he said he was looking forward to a nice, slow dinner with his girlfriend. It was in January. The only thing I've heard him say about dinner recently was when he was leaving DC, he said he was having dinner in LA.

George Clooney's Bewildering Olympic Ticket Dilemma

Friday, January 27, 2012 9:59 am

Written by: Ben Maller
The London Olympics are so popular, even Hollywood stars are having trouble scoring tickets. George Clooney is striking out in his efforts to land tickets to this summer's big sporting event.

Unlike average Joe's, Clooney can afford to spend whatever it takes to witness the Olympics, but that might not be enough. "Track and field is something that I really want to come back and see. I'm trying to see if I can get some tickets," Clooney told the Sun of London. "I'm a big fan of London. There are only a handful of great cities in the world and it's one of them. There are some cities that are made for the world, not just the country they are in and London is definitely one of them."

Clooney also told the paper he's not looking forward to the Academy Awards, despite being the favorite to win the best actor Oscar for his work on "The Descendants." When asked about attending the Hollywood gala, Clooney didn't seem all that excited, saying he's really "looking forward to a nice slow dinner with my girlfriend."

In case you're having trouble keeping track of the actor's love life, Clooney is currently dating Stacy Keibler, a former WWE Diva known for her unusually long legs.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 21 Mar 2012, 02:10

I thought you were referring to his comments after his arrest but it was actually related to the oscars.
Stacy's gone quiet again I would have thought for sure that we would have seen something of her with all the reports about her possibly joining the x factor. I'm sure she'll surprise us with so completely off topic tweet real soon.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 21 Mar 2012, 02:20

Is this what you mean TNMC (off topic tweet)?

Positively Positive‏@PosPositiveReply
Retweet
Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. - William Arthur Ward
Retweeted by Stacy Keibler
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 21 Mar 2012, 02:22

Oh, thank you EEO. For a minute there I thought I'd dreamt it, with all the masses of other coverage we've had recently.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 21 Mar 2012, 02:51

melbert wrote:Is this what you mean TNMC (off topic tweet)?

Positively Positive‏@PosPositiveReply
Retweet
Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. - William Arthur Ward
Retweeted by Stacy Keibler
OMG it's like she's listening to me. Thanks Stacy for proving me right Thumbs up!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Wed 21 Mar 2012, 04:13

Dexterdidit wrote:I think Stacy lacks enough personality to be a hostess. You also have to be able to think on your feet something Stacy has shown she can't do. She get's a question she isn't expecting and she is all over the place. Not sure she could handle it. Anyway I doubt this is true D listed calls it out and states quite clearly it is a plant from her PR people. So I doubt she is really being considered. But it gives her and the show publicity.

I worked the X-Factor Premiere here in LA last year and had the opportunity to chat with Steve Jones, the host who was recently fired. I was sure he was going to be a fabulous and would take America by storm. He seemed to have all the necessary ingredients - charm, smooth good looks, a friendly openness...but alas...during the actual show he wasn't able to think on his feet quickly enough - the exact quality you mention Dexterdidit. He was an experienced host, so it's hard to imagine that Simon would then hire someone without any experience like SK, even though she seems perfectly genial. Simon takes his show very seriously. Or maybe it's himself he takes seriously, but either way I would be stunned if he hired SK. Laughing
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 21 Mar 2012, 04:32

I honestly don't think she stands a chance at getting the job. She just doesn't have the experience or personality for it really. I do think it's the sort of thing she wants to do. The acting gigs aren't really coming and those that are aren't that great. But then neither is her talent. You do need to be quick on your feet with these shows, between the judges and the contestants you can't always rely on the teleprompt. And from watching Stacy in her interviews she get's thrown very easily so I don't think she would be good at. It is actually more then just standing there smiling. It will be interesting to see if these two show up together somewhere or we see Stacy out and about alone again.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 21 Mar 2012, 05:56

Could not care if she whatever, IMO yes she is beautiful, has a great body, just like ALL his GF's she is nice,sweet, and all that, but just like whoever he has dated for any length of time, she not all that. Going back in time, who has he dated (GF) that is a success? Maybe LS? Did he really date RZ? Or JR? Most of his GF's are just like SK not really???? but not ????You have to have something going for you besides GTC!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 21 Mar 2012, 06:25

None of them were huge successes.

Lisa Snowdon eventually kept a career going (one that had more or less stalled before she got together with him) and I guess Elisabetta was well known before dating him and continues to be famous.

Having said that, I'm not sure I really see why it's a problem that his girlfriends aren't international stars. Very few people reach that level of fame so it's hardly a bad thing that his girlfriends aren't a-listers. I know that's not what you were saying, Lucy, I was just building on that thought.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 21 Mar 2012, 07:59

The next mrs clooney wrote: She has an ipad so can watch live tv anywhere just like I can.

You can watch tv on your Ipad even whilst you are travelling out of the country? Really - I never knew it could do that. That's awesome.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 21 Mar 2012, 09:00

Astras, you met Steve!!!!!!! Wow girl he's such a hottie!!! lucky thing! I agree, Simon would be a massive amount of bricks short in h tongue is load if he could even comtemplate taking on Stace to work the show in either capacity! Simon is far tooooo intelligent to risk his show given the changes that have been over here, namely dire!! So he will keep ratings up not down!!!!!!! No chance Stace, sorry chuck!! tongue
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 21 Mar 2012, 10:22

Well, we could theorise about that. I thought she was pretty good at handling some of the inane questions on the red carpets, and is very media-savvy.

But it could be that she won't want the job anyway, if she's travelling with GTC. He's already said they'll be on the road alot this year with Monuments Men

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by George CantStandYa Wed 21 Mar 2012, 12:10

Oh, dear. I've been away for a few days, and just read these nasty attacks and accusations against me.
So hateful by some of you.
So much for this being a friendly forum.

All I've been reading is that it's run by the PR network hired by Stan Rosenfield.
7 main posters who use multiple sockpuppets.
Objective is to promote George Clooney's public image.

It's pretty informative. Except if anyone expresses an opinion not shared by the PR correspondents who run it, they get attacked.
No surprise.

I'm not Wolfgang whoever you said. I do remember reading that he had found video footage of George Clooney at the last Venice Film Festival where Cindigirl (who posts here; aka sillygirl aka Kiki etc etc) was standing with Stan. Then Wolfgang got bullied & booted off here. His avatar taken off & he couldn't even post another video. How nasty! Considering the video is in the threads here. Except he knew Cindigirl also works for this PR network as he recognized her. Oh, my!!!

How rude! And I don't post anywhere else though I do read up.
Most bloggers don't even believe the pathetic phony relationships released by this PR network.

YES I READ Kirstie Alley (the elderly former TV actress from the 70s) runs this PR network with seven correspondents. Kirstie's involvement is supposedly "off record" or silent, but it's been leaked.
All the bloggers seem to know. Razz
Nothing to do with her intentionally Tweeet about seeing George at at Chinese restaurant in Hollywood last May on the eve of his birthday. That was a prank because George wasn't even there Very Happy

No, no, Kirstie Alley is actively involved with the PR network who apparently owns this forum. And she advised Stan Rosenfield on the best strategy. Except Clooney's PR is proving to be a TOTAL FAIL, at least in his last two Oscar campaigns. Antiquated methods of geriatric participants and a buffoon client, they say..

Davida Rochelle who posts here is the name Kirstie Alley uses. I heard, that to make it sound so plausible, Kirstie even found a genuine person who worked as an extra and asked her to use her identity. TO MAKE IT SOUND CREDIBLE. Because many readers aren't buying that this forum is independent....

Kirstie Alley also posts as Cinderella here, I hear...

OH, btw, DavidaRochelle - your question about how I know George left for Sudan on the 8th of March. Well, that's a fact. That's the date he touched down in Dubai.
And his sleeping patterns: around 1am or 2am (sometimes after a few drinks...). As a workaholic he's up by 5 or 6am... usually.
Never mind how I know...

[and here come the attacks by the seven PR contributors and their various sockpuppets. Promoting brand Clooney as well as the fake publicity "girlfriends" who receive lucrative commercial contracts. Money that extends to Clooney's management.] Rolling Eyes
George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 21 Mar 2012, 12:23

OMG I feel so privileged....I think I am one of the gang now....I have been accused of being KIKI and Cindigirl....whoo hoo! thanks for including me! Laughing

Alas I am neither but am honored to be in their company....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 21 Mar 2012, 12:25

George can't stand ya. This is a friendly forum for the most part but when people sign on just to attack other members we don't take too kindly to this. You are a fake, your address is thw municipal building in laglio for god sake. As for knowing all these intimate details about george you can't even respond woth what he says in interviews to make it seem like ypu know what you are talking about. If you are not here because you are a fan og george and are just here to stir up trouble or attack other members then save yourself sometime and go away.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George CantStandYa Wed 21 Mar 2012, 12:43

The next mrs clooney - of course you're one of the sockpuppets of the PR network. I'm not here to cause trouble. And you're on patrol now.

It's well known to many industry insiders that this professionally run forum is funded by Stan Rosenfield (Clooney's publicist) who pays this PR network to do so.

I do know that Wolfgang whoever found Cindigirl on a video with Stan Rosenfield at the last VFF. Apparently most of the 7 pr correspondents were there too. Wolfgang noticed Cindigirl (the mature elderly petite long blonde haired lady). It's here in your threads at the last VFF. Then Wolfgang was immediately stripped of his posting rights, Avatar taken off. Talk about a totalitarian, despotic regime.

And didn't Pari mention something about CindyGirl/ Silligirl not too long ago....hmmm?

Laughing

George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Mar 2012, 12:48

so
big fatty Very Happy G
you
George CantStandYa

if real
why are you
right now
spilling the beans? (is it right...?)

why
your coming out?

..guess I lost some comments..... scratch
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Mar 2012, 12:54

again
are they now kicking your bu** also?

if you are telling the truth
that pr people is paid
from G himself too...

no?

the unofficial/official site
I guess
is very common, anyway

pr people need to know
what people say
and need to control
all said
about their clients

we already know
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 21 Mar 2012, 13:02

TNMC, please don't get irritated by GCSY, it isn't worth it. You are giving him just what he wants, a fight. He's one of those imdb nuts who post under different names and give such defaming info which unfortunately, some others believe and repeat. If we just ignore him, maybe he'll just go away. After all, if he doesn't have and "audience", he'll just go elsewhere. We can do this.

Twisted Evil jocolor Weird

(an aside) Cindigirl would be thrilled to be in GTC's company (as would most of us), but I know that the woman in the picture with Stan isn't Cindigirl because she's not tall enough and really doesn't look like her, either.

Smile
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 21 Mar 2012, 13:02

Welcome to COH George Can't Stand Ya, your avatar creeps me out, but very creative. This is why what you are claiming makes no sense,
1. K. A. why would she need or want this job?
2. K.A. would charge way to much to do something like this.
3. Don't believe George needs this type of PR, if you have spent
time lurking here you may have noticed that some of us who are
fans don't always blow smoke up George's kilt. We sometimes say
things that are not positive.

lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Mar 2012, 13:06

too much sugar
wouldn't be
REAL
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Wed 21 Mar 2012, 13:11

Since a lot of people around here seems to know George personnaly, can you tell him I said Hi ! Thanks Wink
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Wed 21 Mar 2012, 13:16

I don't think she could do the actual hosting without more experience--it's often a live show I think and that takes some experience. She could do a backstage type of thing like Brook Burke on DWTS though..... It would be quite a coup for her to get this type of job, but she would not even be considered except for who she's sleeping with!

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 21 Mar 2012, 13:33

IMO this type of job would be perfect for SK, could she do it? Haven't seen "The Real SK" other than her wrestling vids on this thread, DWTS-was when I first saw her and that actually was a positive impression for me. Saw her on What About Brian, and after Krista Allen left and Stacy's character took her place, well it wasn't memorable for me. What else oh ya she seems to be good at partying, but does she have personality? Haven't seen it as George's date, but then if she shows too much while with him she's criticized for making it about herself.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 21 Mar 2012, 13:33

Around the holidays some of the gossip mags said that George and Simon had become good friends. If this is true, I would think that George would not approve of Stacy going after a job on one of Simon's projects. I've read many times that George does not like his GFs using his friends to get jobs.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by George CantStandYa Wed 21 Mar 2012, 13:38

oh, really, Pattigirl, (another one of the PR networking sockpuppets, maybe?)
How would you know that Cindigirl isn't the one in the video with Stan when Wolfgang apparently had only sent it as a private message to Cindigirl before he was booted off??? I remember reading it.

Anyone stating a theory (or the truth) is automatically dubbed a nut job. Totalitarian controlling methods.
NEVER THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT.

This isn't a conspiracy of CIA, or spiders, stalkers, or Opus Dei or other garbage one person posts (who I've read is actually a sockpuppet for negative sensationalist publicity on the boards).
This is a basic statement of something so plausible. And entrusted to be privately.
But just as DavidaRochelle (Kirstie Alley's sockpuppet) never divulges her sources because she can't , neither shall I. Whistle
And it's not even a hypothesis. It's fact.

No, I won't go away, Pattigirl. With all due respect to your age and affiliation with George's interest. killmenow You cannot intimidate me nor bully me off.

This forum (like the Milano Cookies Crumb) previously run by a professional PR team, generates a lot of returns in search engines.

LUCY - financial interest. Kirstie Alley has lucrative financial gain from brand Clooney. Advising and running his PR with her seven members of staff who do most of the work. This isn't her only source of income. She's branched out in various fields. (Dancing With The Stars to even pharmaceuticals for weight loss. Next she'll want a talk show). A PR networking company worked well during her morbidly obese phases where she was confined to her home. What better way than to work online, right??? Smile

It's Me - what do you want to know?? Hmmm?? You've just answered your own questions, dear. Don't you think George you needs a change of strategy because the useless PR network are promoting bogus relationships??? Boring the world to dears by recycling a used-up theme. Stacy isn't even getting the lucrative advertising revenue that they had hoped she would. After Canalis fiasco, not to many are buying.

@the next Mrs Clooney - re your question from a few days ago, Pantene floor mopping detergent commercial was made AFTER Canalis broke up with Clooney, HOWEVER, the names by association remain tied to brand Clooney for a considerable "cooling off" period. So, even here % of that revenue goes to Brand Clooney.

He's living a pathetic lie. Undermining his own public image. Maybe he shouldn't listen to the PR manipulation:
"George only has time for his work, so he owes his fans. Hence the short lived fake PR relationships (& commercial revenue incentives earned from stock of trashy-come-lady girlfriend will generate)."

If not, he'll soon join the ranks former A-listers who have faded into oblivion as people find them boring and predictable.

George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 21 Mar 2012, 13:41

George CantStandYa wrote:Oh, dear. I've been away for a few days, and just read these nasty attacks and accusations against me.
So hateful by some of you.
So much for this being a friendly forum.

All I've been reading is that it's run by the PR network hired by Stan Rosenfield.
7 main posters who use multiple sockpuppets.
Objective is to promote George Clooney's public image.

It's pretty informative. Except if anyone expresses an opinion not shared by the PR correspondents who run it, they get attacked.
No surprise.

I'm not Wolfgang whoever you said. I do remember reading that he had found video footage of George Clooney at the last Venice Film Festival where Cindigirl (who posts here; aka sillygirl aka Kiki etc etc) was standing with Stan. Then Wolfgang got bullied & booted off here. His avatar taken off & he couldn't even post another video. How nasty! Considering the video is in the threads here. Except he knew Cindigirl also works for this PR network as he recognized her. Oh, my!!!

How rude! And I don't post anywhere else though I do read up.
Most bloggers don't even believe the pathetic phony relationships released by this PR network.

YES I READ Kirstie Alley (the elderly former TV actress from the 70s) runs this PR network with seven correspondents. Kirstie's involvement is supposedly "off record" or silent, but it's been leaked.
All the bloggers seem to know. Razz
Nothing to do with her intentionally Tweeet about seeing George at at Chinese restaurant in Hollywood last May on the eve of his birthday. That was a prank because George wasn't even there Very Happy

No, no, Kirstie Alley is actively involved with the PR network who apparently owns this forum. And she advised Stan Rosenfield on the best strategy. Except Clooney's PR is proving to be a TOTAL FAIL, at least in his last two Oscar campaigns. Antiquated methods of geriatric participants and a buffoon client, they say..

Davida Rochelle who posts here is the name Kirstie Alley uses. I heard, that to make it sound so plausible, Kirstie even found a genuine person who worked as an extra and asked her to use her identity. TO MAKE IT SOUND CREDIBLE. Because many readers aren't buying that this forum is independent....

Kirstie Alley also posts as Cinderella here, I hear...

OH, btw, DavidaRochelle - your question about how I know George left for Sudan on the 8th of March. Well, that's a fact. That's the date he touched down in Dubai.
And his sleeping patterns: around 1am or 2am (sometimes after a few drinks...). As a workaholic he's up by 5 or 6am... usually.
Never mind how I know...

[and here come the attacks by the seven PR contributors and their various sockpuppets. Promoting brand Clooney as well as the fake publicity "girlfriends" who receive lucrative commercial contracts. Money that extends to Clooney's management.] Rolling Eyes

Ok, I usually don't waste my time even addressing idiots, but this is too good to pass up.

So, for the sake of argument GCSY - let's say this IS a totally bogus, Total PR machine, run by Kirstie Ally, and seven (or would that make only 6) of her closest PR hitmen.......the problem is...???????

This is then a blog/forum, that is a total PR fabrication, that's targeting.....George fans??
(HINT: PR is usually meant to bring a celebrity into the public's consciousness, it usually isn't wasted on people who are already fans).

What's the angle??

And, don't look now, but there's a whole village behind you....and they're calling your name....

Just to add, you seem to have a real dislike for George, and the way he lives his life (whether or not it's a "pathetic lie", or whether it meets with your approval) - why don't you find another Star to harass?

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by George CantStandYa Wed 21 Mar 2012, 14:04

what's the angle???, bellybaby (one of muliple sockpuppets used by the & staff who post here).
There are genuine fans who post here.
Not often. Usually lurking. People are too time poor these days.
So it has to seem like genuine contributions.

THE POINT IS MEDIA EXPOSURE. PUBLICITY
MEDIA MANIPULATION.

(I have media & marketing as post-grad university degrees, so I know exactly how this works), even if someone hadn't revealed it to me.

Now.... one Google Search and how often are people led to this forum. At Milano Cookie Crumbs, KatieDot/ New Kid bragged about hitting 1 Million hits within a year....

So, here's an exercise: anyone just do a Google search now on George's address and LO & BEHOLD, my avatar pops up in images and this address.... Publicity exposure. I rest my case.

It's Me - how come you've gone invisible all of a sudden, dear? No, I haven't had too much sugar. But how would you know that? Same as my pomegranate juice & Omega 3-6-9?? Embarassed
The matronly PR network ladies are reaching out for their Mother's Little Helpers to pop.

Last edited by George CantStandYa on Wed 21 Mar 2012, 14:06; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : cruising for a spanking!!!!)
George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 21 Mar 2012, 14:12

[quote="George CantStandYa"I do know that Wolfgang whoever found Cindigirl on a video with Stan Rosenfield at the last VFF. Apparently most of the 7 pr correspondents were there too. Wolfgang noticed Cindigirl (the mature elderly petite long blonde haired lady). It's here in your threads at the last VFF. Then Wolfgang was immediately stripped of his posting rights, Avatar taken off. Talk about a totalitarian, despotic regime. And didn't Pari mention something about CindyGirl/ Silligirl not too long ago....hmmm?[/quote]

Hey fatso, I don't usually respond to someone as inane and stupid as you but you've gone too far with me and have gotten my German temper riled up. First of all, if I am a PR for george's team I'm still waiting for my paycheck, (also as pattygirl said I'm still waiting to meet George). This Wolfgang vermin who accused me of being at the premier in Italy did send me a pm and Katie had his pm rights taken away and for good reason. It'd be a privilege to be associated with sillygirl and kiki because I think they're both nice people, but we're not the same. I'm not a "sockpuppet," I use the same nickname on any forum I post. Why don't you and your fat ass just go back to IMdB with the rest of the nutjobs there.

Last edited by cindigirl on Wed 21 Mar 2012, 15:13; edited 1 time in total
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Wed 21 Mar 2012, 14:16

bellybaby, you're trying to make sense out of the nonsensical and common sense isn't part of this person's wheelhouse. There's no room for common sense and logic, when you're mentally ill...everything looks upside down to those individuals.

So no matter how you approach this armed with logic and facts, your arguments will still get shot down because there's no room for any light in the darkness that is madness. Any logic quickly gets rebuffed, otherwise her whole house of cards falls on top of her twisted little head and she has invested too much time and effort not to mention herself in this to turn back now.

@cindi...she IS the nutjob from IMDb!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 21 Mar 2012, 14:23

Hahaha!

Ok, just so I have this right......MOST of the people who post here, aren't really fans, but are paid PR people, promoting a blog, where basically, only fans would come to???

And if I'm googling George Clooney, um.....shouldn't everything related to George Clooney pop up? Call me crazy...thought that was the point of Google.

And, I'm gonna burst your bubble here, so hold on. You know how they told you that Santa and the Easter Bunny weren't really real? Guess what...the same is true about Hollywood. MOST of what you know, and read about celebrities is a fabrication....a fantasy....much like the movies that are made there.

And again
1) If this forum IS a PR run machine, manipulating the media, pushing the publicity.....who is it hurting? Exactly? I choose to come here. Google didn't autotype in the address for me. I did.

2) Since you dislike George and his global PR team for their eventual world takeover.....why not stalk someone else? Say, maybe, Kirstie Ally??

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by George CantStandYa Wed 21 Mar 2012, 14:27

Cindigirl
Lighterside
I\'m with stupid
all sockpuppets used (they have at least several each) making it seem as regular participation.

SORRY TO BLOW YOUR COVER LADIES. BUT THE FACTS ARE THE FACTS.
ANYONE WITH COMMONSENSE CAN TELL WHAT I'M SAYING IS NOT FAR-FETCHED.

I've stated the facts and backed my allegations. Read my posts.

Fatty? Am I, Cindigirl? Boy, you still kind of look like the Victoria's Secret model you posted as your Avatar. Though at the VFF, you're much more aged & chubby. I bet Stan had a crush on you in the 70s. His mother didn't approve of schiksas though...

George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Wed 21 Mar 2012, 14:29

SORRY TO BLOW YOUR COVER LADIES. BUT THE FACTS ARE THE FACTS.

The only thing you're blowing is hot air and the last brain cell you had that was normal and you really can't afford it. And to top it all off, you're boring and repetitive, so this will be the last recognition you get from me.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 21 Mar 2012, 14:30

For fuck's sake, not this bull shit again. headbang

Bunch of fucking loonies coming out of the woodwork every few weeks. loser2 Is there a full moon? Suspect
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George CantStandYa Wed 21 Mar 2012, 14:32

and bellybaby...myGirlKylie, dexterididit (also posts as Saph on JustJared), Lighterside.... etc.
Multiple sockpuppets.
Rolling Eyes

Not everyone posting here.
MAINLY 7 x multiple sockpuppets. That could be around 30 seemingly regular ones easily.
Some genuine participants too.

As for paycheck? No, ladies, some are working from home. Semi-retired I gather... Contributing & receiving your monetary incentives on a regular basis.

George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 21 Mar 2012, 14:40

George CantStandYa wrote:Fatty? Am I, Cindigirl? Boy, you still kind of look like the Victoria's Secret model you posted as your Avatar. Though at the VFF, you're much more aged & chubby. I bet Stan had a crush on you in the 70s. His mother didn't approve of schiksas though...

Oi Vey and what the hell is a schiksa?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 21 Mar 2012, 14:42

I'm just a fan. Have the serious hots for George. Found this site via twitter. I'm responding to everyone on here except "IT." While IT is somewhat amusing, IT is more than somewhat creepy. I don't care who or what everyone on here is (CIA agent, George spy, Stan spy, etc., as long as you're not creepy), "pre-IT" I found the chatter entertaining. As I tell my children, "Ignore IT and IT will eventually go away." No more to or about IT from me.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Wed 21 Mar 2012, 15:08

Oh by the way i am actually george Clooney in disguise on here Basketball Loud hailer Chased
Lying

wake me up when things get back to normal Sleep

Last edited by Michelle meyers on Wed 21 Mar 2012, 15:14; edited 1 time in total
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by George CantStandYa Wed 21 Mar 2012, 15:08

EEOsandy - no, dear, don't be afraid of It's. He's really a buffoon.
I love playing games with him tooooooooo Seesaw of good and e
And I win hands down....

Ummm.... quite frankly I don't care if it's CIA operatives, sleeper agents (& there are but who cares), Stan, Kirstie, PR sockpuppets, & some dedicated fans who found people with whom to connect here, etc, etc either.

I just like the updates. And honesty. Not George's forte.

Last edited by George CantStandYa on Wed 21 Mar 2012, 15:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Crisis Alert: "breaking protocol.")
George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa

Back to top Go down

Post by George CantStandYa Wed 21 Mar 2012, 15:10

No you're not, Michelle Myers Razz
Still no genuine "fans" posted here today.

Sure...sure.... even the PR sockpuppets qualify as fans...
George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Wed 21 Mar 2012, 15:20

I'm a genuine who will take a nap until this all blows over

Peace
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by George CantStandYa Wed 21 Mar 2012, 15:26

well... there are some genuine ones...

Hi, anna85. hidingbehindsofa
You've been registered for so long! I used to lurk but I wanted to see the photos & smileys. Btw, where did It's Me go? scratch Not invisible?

Oh, no. Kirstie's on patrol! warning

Hi, Davida Rochelle! I'll be a Zen Master in no time Razz

Last edited by George CantStandYa on Wed 21 Mar 2012, 15:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "winky! It's your fault!")
George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 21 Mar 2012, 15:28

watching wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote: She has an ipad so can watch live tv anywhere just like I can.

You can watch tv on your Ipad even whilst you are travelling out of the country? Really - I never knew it could do that. That's awesome.
Depends on what cable service you have. I have Comcast and I downloaded their app on my iPad so now I have live streaming tv and can also watch on demand when on the road. Pretty cool!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Wed 21 Mar 2012, 15:31

EEOsandy wrote:I'm just a fan. Have the serious hots for George. Found this site via twitter. I'm responding to everyone on here except "IT." While IT is somewhat amusing, IT is more than somewhat creepy. I don't care who or what everyone on here is (CIA agent, George spy, Stan spy, etc., as long as you're not creepy), "pre-IT" I found the chatter entertaining. As I tell my children, "Ignore IT and IT will eventually go away." No more to or about IT from me.

The problem with that sandy is that "IT" is posting this crap, in it's various forms and incarnations, all over the internet and has been doing so for the past several years and "IT" ISN'T going away unfortunately.

"IT" insists on Vomit 2 this crap all over us while "IT" Blah blah blah all over the place and the stories get creepier as we go along!

Funny the nutter thinks that she's the only one who can determine who is actually a fan...sitting under her tin foil hat in her mother's basement in the dark...."while having sacred sex with Georgie"...commonly known to the rest of the world as masturbation. Laughing out loud
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 21 Mar 2012, 15:40

Yay I've finally made it to sock puppet status, phew! Was beginning to feel left out.
I really wish George was signing my paycheck as it might be bigger than the one I really get. Instead I work with mentally Ill people, a lot or paranoid schizophrenics just like Georgecant. Many of them with conspiracy theories just like this one. Hey George can't are you the same person that talked on another site about black widows being put in your laundry??? Welcome to COH where conspiracies run deep and we are on a mission to brain wash people on behalf of our leader George.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next