George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

+62
Snoopy
Polly Want A Cracker
janieb
premiere
NotAvailable
phys major
Wolfgang Gunnerson
LornaDoone
theminis
Cinderella
MyGirlKylie
caudata
Aly
Atalante
George CantStandYa
Elo
playfuldeb
Dior
blubelle
m4rose
kid.a.kadoodles
Lakin460
MM
fava
macs
pattygirl
davidarochelle
barla
Lighterside
party animal - not!
bunny
sisieq
fluffy
Merlin
watching
Michelle meyers
Missa
bamboochacha
Astras
madsky
EEOsandy
pandabear
LyndaGirl
lucy
laetval
zizi
Henway
cindigirl
Joanna
The next mrs clooney
socimar
Duffy
bellybaby
lovelylois
melbert
it's me
silly girl
annemarie
Dexterdidit
lelacorb
Katiedot
Pari
66 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

Post by melbert Mon 27 Feb 2012, 23:56

I'm ignoring all this contradictory BS for right now, until I can gather my thoughts, as I am confused beyond all sanity. I come here to enjoy and when I have to read copies of copies of copies on more posts than not, I really get tired of it. AND, I can't thoroughly enjoy my man. cyclops
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

Post by socimar Tue 28 Feb 2012, 00:22

lelacorb wrote: Italy: that disappointment the look of the stars on the look !

And some have even replicated as it continues Charlene Wittstock, dressed in white (again!) to recite in public the role of the faithless wife happy with her husband Andrea of ​​Monaco. By the way, but we were both at the Oscars?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I always say that before you write rubbish you should do your homework. First if all, Sandra Rondini, the journalist who wrote the article that Lelacorb posted, got the name of Her Serene Highness The Prince of Monaco wrong. His name is ALBERT not Andrea. Andrea is his nephew, one of the sons of Princess Caroline. Secondly,,,"why were they both at the Oscars"? If this silly journalist had taken the time to view the Red Carpet FROM THE BEGINNING, she would have heard the interview with Prince Albert and Princess Charlene where they explained that they had been invited by the CEO of the Walt Disney Company Robert A. Iger who was there with them and they spoke for a long time about Prince Albert's mother, Grace Kelly who was two consecutive years Oscar nominee in 1954 as supporting actress for Mogambo and won in 1955 as lead actress for The Country Girl and this year marks the thirtieth anniversary of her death. "

Additionally Google translate did a bad job with translation, the paragraph above the link should read:

And some even wondered how come Charlene Wittstock, dressed in white (again!), continues to recite in public the part of the happy wife near her unfaithful husband, Alberto of Monaco. By the way what where the two of them doing at the Oscar?

socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 28 Feb 2012, 00:29

@Pari
You brought up a name “Cornish Hen" without explanation. I am not expecting you to explain but it is confusing to those who may be new to following George. I am bringing this up cause I was accused of being Cornish Hen once, since I use the name Henway. So Just want people to know I am not affiliated with Cornish Hen, and was not around when this person used this name or do I know if this person is still around.

@ Whoever it bothers
As for else where a comment about videos that I posted or anything I may post, do not look or read them if you do not want to see them. I will continue to post things on COH pertaining to George unless Katie tells me not to.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 28 Feb 2012, 00:36

Some people like Stacy some people don't. It always happens with George's girlfriends. It doesn't mean we have spies in our midst, they would be hitting there heads against a brickwall if they are trying to change people minds about her. I don't think George and Stacy are in love they like each other on some level and I doubt if Stacy will be around for too much longer. She was needed to be arm candy for awards season it's over and now she isn't needed. I don't feel sorry for Stacy she knew exactly what she was signing up for, she has made plenty of cash and maybe will get some work out of it. Then George will move on to the next girl and once again some will like her and some won't. And Henway I appreciate your posts and finds, in fact I appreciate anyone who takes the time to post articles and videos. It is what keeps this board going and gives us things to talk about. Especially for those of us who live outside the States who wouldn't see most of this stuff if it wasn't posted for us. If you don't want to see something don't watch it, an easy fix!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 28 Feb 2012, 00:43

lelacorb wrote:
Katiedot wrote:I don't really understand what you're saying Lela. Of course they asked about her dress: they asked EVERY woman about their dress.

It looked like a dress more suited to the Carnival of Rio de Janeiro! It looked like the Oscar statue!

Frankly I loved the dress. I thought it was regal, something you would wear only at the Oscar and nowhere else and I don't think I am the only one, Perez Hilton and other blogs seems to think that it was gorgeous.

Oscars 2012: Best Dressed Celebs!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Some of the comments:
Simone Jaedike-Designer · Subscribe · Founder/CEO/Designer at ROQUE COCO LUXURY FASHION
They look gorgeous!
Reply · 3 · Like · Follow Post · 15 hours ago

Sue Mead · Works at Self employed Antiques Dealer
love this gorgeous dress! Glamorous and very old Hollywood.
Reply · 1 · Like · Follow Post · 9 hours ago

Suzanne Douglas · Owner-Operator at Style Capital LLC
Second only to Gwyneth.
Reply · 1 · Like · Follow Post · 7 hours ago

Sheila Candie · Châteauguay, Quebec
Stacy was gorgeous!
Reply · 2 · Like · Follow Post · 7 hours ago
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 28 Feb 2012, 01:05

Dear people, I sincerely apologize for my many comments today... and for the unprecedented confusion and the sordid commotion it churned up... I am just so sorry that I was unable to express myself the way I wanted to... and deeply regret the hurt that I may have unwittingly caused each/some/every one of you...

Thank you in anticipation, for your kind understanding and forgiveness... Peace and love,
Pari I love you
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 28 Feb 2012, 03:35

Socimar you edited the negative comments , why???
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Tue 28 Feb 2012, 03:39

Henway wrote:
@ Whoever it bothers
As for else where a comment about videos that I posted or anything I may post, do not look or read them if you do not want to see them. I will continue to post things on COH pertaining to George unless Katie tells me not to.
To be honest, I don't know what is going on today and don't think I even want to know. But I know for certain that I appreciate very much all your videos and comments. So please continue to post, as much as you can.
Thank you cheers

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 28 Feb 2012, 03:49

Henway wrote: I will continue to post things on COH pertaining to George unless Katie tells me not to.
Hen, you are more than welcome to post here - as you know, I depend on all the great stuff you find and I really appreciate that you share it with us. The way I see it is that there are currently 423 members registered on this site; I would kick off 422 of them before I would ask you to leave.

Pari: you smartly deleted your posts before I could see them. No idea what's up with you but if you're having a hard time, then take a break and come back when you're able to deal with it all again.

Now, who else's heads do I need to bang together? Ah yes:

Lelacorb and Socimar: you two obviously don't get on and nobody's enjoying reading your petty fights in every thread. I have asked you both to play nicely several times before and also in private messages. This is the final warning from me: put each other on ignore (use the friends/foe management system in your profile). If you don't, the next person to respond to the other's post will be banned from this forum for five days.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 28 Feb 2012, 04:40

[quote="Katiedot"]
Henway wrote: ..... Pari: you smartly deleted your posts before I could see them. No idea what's up with you but if you're having a hard time, then take a break and come back when you're able to deal with it all again.

Haa Katie, I deleted my posts only because I wanted to avoid any further mis-interpretation and hence confusion among readers / posters, because I love and care for them... NOT because I was trying to be "smart" over something... especially as you obviously have read some of them already (Ha!)... Decisions had to be taken, na?? NO, I won't go into those details... I understand "private" and "privacy" very well...!!! Smile

You run this Open House Katie... and I respect your voice... BUT that is not indicative of my "having a hard time" or that I might "need a break to deal with it" because I have taken some decisions, on what I post / must not post on this Board from my end!! And YES, I can also call out, on what you are "dealing" with at the moment, if you believe that that is the way to operate!!! Very Happy

Anyways... when I have to be where I have to be, I shall be, by HIS grace!!! Sorry, I had to talk to you this way and I don't like the way I sound... Just so you know, selling Stacy Keibler so hard and everything involved with it, might be earning you the extra $$$, because it is a "business" of sorts... I don't believe you will understand if I explained, just what it is that you are losing... or just what it is that is being destroyed in the bargain... anyways... peace...

And yes, let love reign... I love you
Pari
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 28 Feb 2012, 05:02

Pari, nobody here is selling Stacy. And nobody here is buying.

If that's what you're saying. I find your rambling, sometime incoherent style difficult to figure out so if that's not what you're saying then my apologies.

Really sorry to burst your bubble but there are actually some people who quite like her, just as there are some people who don't. Why is that so difficult to understand?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 28 Feb 2012, 05:13

Maybe if that big rose wasn't on the dress I would like it. But I hate those big roses on wedding dresses, bridesmaids and now evening gowns. Nothing new about that gown either I remember seeing ones a lot like it in metallics in the eighties. If someone is trying to sell Stacy they came to the wrong place.... I don't think it's hard concept some like her some don't. We all know she isn't around forever no point getting too bothered by her really. You know she topped some best dressed lists which I find funny cause no other date did it was all actresses etc. Not someone's arm candy. Her people are trying to really sell her as some sort of fashionista I don't see it working though. Stacy needs to sack her hairdresser too.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 28 Feb 2012, 05:18

Katiedot wrote:Pari, nobody here is selling Stacy. And nobody here is buying.

Really sorry to burst your bubble but there are actually some people who quite like her, just as there are some people who don't. Why is that so difficult to understand?

Oh I like her too... In fact, I love her and Elisabetta and Sarah and many more... as my daughters... I pray for them as my daughters... and I am anxious too at times for them... in a spiritual sense... I couldn't care less about what brand they get decked in or just how they got made... but I do wish the very BEST for each of them, I do... however, that does not mean, that I have to accept everything they do as right or perfect or healthy, because they might just NOT SEE somethings that I might see by HIS grace... Smile For as long as it is "love" I support them... BUT when I get to know it is about a "PR Contract + $$$" then I yell and scream... Very Happy

Again, by HIS grace, I don't have a difficulty "understanding" just what is going on in the PR $$$ world Katie... I already do and I continue learning... I just don't like the way some things are "being played"... and I am angry+anxious about the long-term repercurssions... and my bursting out is more out of concern... and yes, I do that sometimes, in haste, in a rush, and I agree I don't do that part very well!!! Very Happy
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 28 Feb 2012, 06:10

Henway wrote: @Pari
You brought up a name “Cornish Hen" without explanation. I am not expecting you to explain but it is confusing to those who may be new to following George. I am bringing this up cause I was accused of being Cornish Hen once, since I use the name Henway. So Just want people to know I am not affiliated with Cornish Hen, and was not around when this person used this name or do I know if this person is still around.

I am sorry I hurt you too Henway... My mentioning "Cornish Game Hen" was sure NOT about you at all!!! That is a very long explanation IF I have to go into it right now... and I worry if that will cause more confusion Very Happy

SO there... for certain, it was not about you... and I do appreciate and love all that you post too... They are valuable... in this treasure trove... Honest!!!
Love you I love you + Hug1
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 28 Feb 2012, 07:03

WHY?? WHY?? WHY?? And SO blatant???
==================================================

George Clooney Girlfriends: Stacy Keibler better Oscars date than Eli Canalis
By Kae Davis
George Clooney Examiner

George Clooney is making a name for himself as the man who picks a new pseudo-celebrity girlfriend to accompany him when traveling and to make promotional appearances each awards season. The actor brought his latest boy toy -- the 5'11" professional wrestler named Stacy Keibler to the 2012 Academy Awards on February 26th. Draped in a gold, one shoulder gown, she proved one thing: Clooney looks better with a smiling blonde (rather than a sour faced brunette) hanging off his arm.

George Clooney's ex girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis (a.k.a. Eli Canalis) was a gorgeous brunette with a super hot bod, but the swimsuit model seemed like she always had an attitude problem. Right after the two broke up, she appeared on the reality television show Dancing With The Stars as a contestant but she did not do very well.

While dancing on the show, her cameo video clip segments all showed that Eli Canalis was a fairly emotionally distant and demanding girl. Unlikely to have a lot of close female friends, she's spent a great deal of time going from boyfriend to boyfriend. Before dating George Clooney, she dated a slew of soccer players in Italy (her home country). After dating the actor, she hooked up with Mechad Brooks (the Calvin Klein underwear model who played the character Eggs on True Blood). The two had a big falling out that included a heated verbal confrontation and physical fight witnessed by an entire hotel lobby full of people. Now, she's allegedly dating Steve-O, the Jackass movie series star.

But Stacy Keibler does not seem to have so many personal problems. She's well liked by men because she is rumored to have a sweet personality -- but women like her even more. With the exception of actress Angelina Jolie (who also appeared at the 2012 Oscars looking dressed all in black and looking equally leggy), most ladies say Keibler is thoughtful, kind, considerate, and has a sunny personality.

That's probably why so many media professionals who have met her are being gentle about critiquing her gold Oscars gown. The only time it looked right on her was whenever George Clooney (who s actually a trained tailor) hid the giant gold rose on the hip of the gown by standing with it between them. If he turned Stacy sideways for a pose, the gown looked quite elegant -- not garish the way it did from head on.

Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 28 Feb 2012, 11:12

My word. That article has got to be a joke, no?

I'm not familiar with the site, but it looks as though anyone can write for them, so not really a legitimate news site so to speak.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 28 Feb 2012, 11:25

LOL It's actually hard to tell if she likes Stacy or not. Sortof backhanded compliments! Reads more like someone's view then actual reporting.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 28 Feb 2012, 11:58

Ok I think I am crazy.... as I was getting up and watching the weather I saw a coming attraction for The Insider that stated they were going to give an "inside" look at the most wanted dress....SK's....even C. Crawford tweeted it was great. I looked at it again more closely and I will admit that I agree with Dex that if it only didn't have that silly rose on the front and her hair was worn down on both sides (another report has her hair being nice) , it isn't a bad dress....I just don't love it...my two favorites are still Judy Greer's and Penelope Cruz's....are they just trying to suck up to GC? or Weinstein? I am really questioning my taste in clothes..... oh and I don't hate SK...she seems like a nice girl....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 28 Feb 2012, 12:52

In case you haven't seen E's Fashion Police.....They all seemed to love Cray's dress - Joan said she loved the color cuz it was gold and shiny - "just like the wedding ring Stacy will never get"...that was followed by a couple of "Poor Stacy" comments from the others.

Then Joan said, "You know, they have those monikers - Brad and Angie have Brangelina, and you have TomKat. Well now you have "George Clooney and the Girl he's F***ing Now"......

I'm not even kidding..... Laughing

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 28 Feb 2012, 13:40

bellybaby wrote:In case you haven't seen E's Fashion Police.....They all seemed to love Cray's dress - Joan said she loved the color cuz it was gold and shiny - "just like the wedding ring Stacy will never get"...that was followed by a couple of "Poor Stacy" comments from the others.

Then Joan said, "You know, they have those monikers - Brad and Angie have Brangelina, and you have TomKat. Well now you have "George Clooney and the Girl he's F***ing Now"......

I'm not even kidding..... Laughing

I saw fashion police also, and at first I really couldn't tell if Joan liked the dress or not with all her snarky comments . Then I decided she liked Stacy's dress, but needed to make fun of George and Stacy's relationship. Juliana and Kelly were trying to stay quite and neutral. IMO I think many entertainment people in Hollywood are very careful not to offend anything remotely connected to Harvey Weinstein and not liking the dress is not liking Harvey. They talked about on Public Radio yesterday, just how powerful Harvey is in Hollywood right now.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 28 Feb 2012, 14:29

I guess it's true no one wants to piss off Harvey. I just wish her hair had been better and that darn rose wasn't there then it would have been great.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 28 Feb 2012, 14:40

An interview with Stacy for Vanity Fair Italy at the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 28 Feb 2012, 15:19

The next mrs clooney wrote:Socimar you edited the negative comments , why???

I don't understand, which negative comment did I edit? I like the dress and I said so and below her picture I pasted some comments that someone had posted. Additionally yesterday in the Today's show with Kathie Lee and Hoda and today's show with a different panel of people and last night on "E" with Giuliana Rancic they all came to the same conclusion that Stacey's dress was fantastic, very "old Hollywood" the kind that should be worn at an Oscar event (something that Ava Gardner could have worn, etc..), so... why all the attacks in this blog against her when she is still at the top of best dressed celebrity at the Oscar?

Attending her first Academy Awards on Clooney's arm, Keibler looked stunning in a gold Grecian-style Marchesa creation.
Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
irlfriend-golden-gown.html#ixzz1nglTud5K

Stacy Keibler wins our vote for best-dressed date at the Oscars
Although boyfriend George Clooney was the one nominated for an award, Stacy Keibler wins our vote for best dressed date at last night’s Oscars.

George Clooney always seems to be on the best dressed list, but this time he got upstaged by his date Stacy Keibler.

Best Dressed at the Academy Awards
BY FATIMA, ON FEBRUARY 27TH, 2012
They said it correctly. In this gold marchesa design, Stacey Keibler indeed looks like a golden oscar. I love the fit of this gown, the single sleeve off the shoulder and the perfectly placed rose.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 28 Feb 2012, 15:28

Katiedot wrote:
Henway wrote: I will continue to post things on COH pertaining to George unless Katie tells me not to.
Hen, you are more than welcome to post here - as you know, I depend on all the great stuff you find and I really appreciate that you share it with us. The way I see it is that there are currently 423 members registered on this site; I would kick off 422 of them before I would ask you to leave.

Pari: you smartly deleted your posts before I could see them. No idea what's up with you but if you're having a hard time, then take a break and come back when you're able to deal with it all again.

Lelacorb and Socimar: you two obviously don't get on and nobody's enjoying reading your petty fights in every thread. I have asked you both to play nicely several times before and also in private messages. This is the final warning from me: put each other on ignore (use the friends/foe management system in your profile). If you don't, the next person to respond to the other's post will be banned from this forum for five days.

Sorry Katie, I did not ready this message until now due to the LA-Italia Festival, the Oscar, etc. etc. I will place Lelacorb on my "foe" list, so I'l be free to comments on anything without being attached. Thanks for reminding me.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 28 Feb 2012, 15:30

According to one person you can ritwittare compliments you received? I am absolutely in bad taste!

Stacy Keibler ‏ @StacyKeibler Risposta Retweet Preferiti · Apri
RT @InStyle: From @StacyKeibler to @GwynethPaltrow see the best #Oscars hairstyles here! ow.ly/9iPT2
12h Stacy Keibler ‏ @StacyKeibler Risposta Retweet Preferiti · Apri
I just posted a new blog about my favorite skin care line, Eminence Smile. tinyurl.com/85wstn5 say.ly/LlR1uMs
13h Stacy Keibler ‏ @StacyKeibler Risposta Retweet Preferiti · Apri
Thank you!!!!!!!! RT @casasnunez: @StacyKeibler you looked STUN-NING!!!!!
14h Stacy Keibler ‏ @StacyKeibler Risposta Retweet Preferiti · Apri
Thank you so much!!! RT @PSYCHICTWINS: Our girl @StacyKeibler is the most beautiful girl at the Oscars. Always stunning!
16h Stacy Keibler ‏ @StacyKeibler Risposta Retweet Preferiti · Apri
Awe, thanks! RT @OnAirChatChick: My favorite from last night was @StacyKeibler! She looked so stunningly fabulous.. I mean FLAWLESS!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 28 Feb 2012, 17:03

Stacy Keibler Isn't Whitney Cumming's Favorite Person In The World

During the 84th Academy Awards on Sunday night it seemed like George Clooney was literally walking his gold statue down the red carpet. Girlfriend Stacy Keibler stunned in a gold Rene Caovilla number and the fact that she's linked to the handsome actor opened up joking material for Billy Crystal. There were several references about how good of a kisser George is and she was patted on the back for being his lucky eye candy.

Compared to Clooney's last girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis, Stacy seems to be quite the keeper. Unlucky for her though, there always seems to be a quiet understanding that she's just the next woman to hang on his arm. While watching the Oscars even actress and comedian Whitney Cummings had something to say about the past WWE superstar. She tweeted, "Stacy Kiebler is actin like she's getting a ring soon and it's making me uncomfortable"

Stacy doesn't seem to be George's type. (Other than the fact that she's gorgeous and seems really nice.) She's a lot more forward with being in the public eye while George seems to just make the jokes. Either way, it actually wouldn't be too surprising if these two were together for the long haul.

As a George fan, that took a lot to say people. So maybe people should give her the benefit of the doubt. Ay?
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 28 Feb 2012, 19:07

Who ever wrote this needs to check their facts she was wearing Marchessa.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 28 Feb 2012, 19:37

Trying to get caught up on reading days of threads, haven't had much computer time lately. Thought they looked good together on Oscar night, better than he has with his last two Oscars. Liked her dress, hair think she's doing a great job of gradually going from blonde to a more natural color. My only thought is that sometimes in pics(lighting) she looks all one color from head to toe.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 28 Feb 2012, 20:14

Socimar, I was meaning that you only posted the psositive comments about the dress and did nto include the negative comments about the dress. There was just as many negative comments as there were positive comments. When presenting facts you have to present all the facts otherwise your information shows bias.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 28 Feb 2012, 20:17

lelacorb wrote:According to one person you can ritwittare compliments you received? I am absolutely in bad taste!

Stacy Keibler ‏ @StacyKeibler Risposta Retweet Preferiti · Apri
RT @InStyle: From @StacyKeibler to @GwynethPaltrow see the best #Oscars hairstyles here! ow.ly/9iPT2
12h Stacy Keibler ‏ @StacyKeibler Risposta Retweet Preferiti · Apri
I just posted a new blog about my favorite skin care line, Eminence Smile. tinyurl.com/85wstn5 say.ly/LlR1uMs
13h Stacy Keibler ‏ @StacyKeibler Risposta Retweet Preferiti · Apri
Thank you!!!!!!!! RT @casasnunez: @StacyKeibler you looked STUN-NING!!!!!
14h Stacy Keibler ‏ @StacyKeibler Risposta Retweet Preferiti · Apri
Thank you so much!!! RT @PSYCHICTWINS: Our girl @StacyKeibler is the most beautiful girl at the Oscars. Always stunning!
16h Stacy Keibler ‏ @StacyKeibler Risposta Retweet Preferiti · Apri
Awe, thanks! RT @OnAirChatChick: My favorite from last night was @StacyKeibler! She looked so stunningly fabulous.. I mean FLAWLESS!

stacy only ever comments on the tweets that talk about how great she looks. Nothing with any depth or meaning. I feel she is very insecure and needs the constant positve feedback and to promote the positive comments all the time.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 28 Feb 2012, 20:25

Found this article, not sure if it had been posted before. Sums things up well IMO:

It's common knowledge that Stacy Keibler, former professional wrestler, and George Clooney, current most powerful actor in the world, are an item. It's also fairly common to not totally understand why this is.

Yes, they're both terribly attractive people, and yes, both seem like perfectly nice humans, but something about them -- at least to me and people I've spoken with -- just doesn't make sense.

When I think of George, I think refinement and sophistication. I think villas on Lake Como. I think cigar and brandy filled evenings talking about homeland security. I think, I dunno, fancy stuff. When I think of Stacy Keibler, which, truth be told, is less often than George Clooney, my mind does not go to that sort of stuff. It goes to a less uppity place; it goes to a place I can actually relate to. And now I think I know why -- 'cause she does things like tweet what a good kisser he is.

You don't date George Clooney and tweet what a good kisser he is.

I'm not saying Stacy should change who she is for George -- no girl should do that for any dude (except maybe George Clooney) -- but she should try to resist the urge to tweet intimate details about their relationship. That's so ... Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. I mean, George Clooney doesn't even have a Twitter account. He might not even know what Twitter is, what with all his jet-setting and bathing in vats of Cristal. She should play it a little more cool. You don't want to be all "I'M DATING GEORGE CLOONEY!!! OMG!!! LOL! ROFL!!!" when you're dating George Clooney.

I guess on the other hand, though, this could be exactly what George needs -- someone who is super down to earth, someone who remembers what it's like to wait in a line, someone who tweets. But, let's be honest, probably not.

The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 28 Feb 2012, 21:08

The next mrs clooney wrote:Socimar, I was meaning that you only posted the psositive comments about the dress and did nto include the negative comments about the dress. There was just as many negative comments as there were positive comments. When presenting facts you have to present all the facts otherwise your information shows bias.

The only negative comments I read were in this blog. I have already posted somewhere in this blog that the Today's show (NBC) of yesterday with Kathy Lee and Hoda and of this morning with a panel of people (can't remember their names but you can check on NBC.com), the "E" online with Giuliana Rancic and a very long coverage on the Oscars that I found last in last night as I was clicking the remote (channel 100 TVGN ???) which lasted like forever..they all said that the best dress was Stacey's because it was very "old Hollywood" and someone added that it went well with the decor of the Kodak theatre that was changed this year from an high-tech stage to and art deco "old Hollywood" (20's-30's) and something that icons like Ava Gardner would have worn.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 28 Feb 2012, 21:17

Katie,
I really don't know where to put this comment but I thought it was funny to read on The Washington Post of today (Page C4 under Oscar Show, thought dead proves it still has legs) that @AngieRightLeg had 20,000 followers in 1 day in Twitter and that the designer who created the dress for Angelina Jolie, Zuhair Murad, landed in his twitter account 3000 followers and counting on the early moments of the show. Not all comments were good. This is to show that the number of followers in Twitter "don't mean a thing". By the way Angelina Jolie does not have a twitter account, I guess too busy with 6 kids, so someone just started the twitter account @AngieRightLeg after she walked the red carpet.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 28 Feb 2012, 23:14

I thought it was Versace, not Zuhair Murad...?

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 29 Feb 2012, 01:46

Socimar the negative comments were all over twitter along with positives ones too. Comments about 1980's prom dress, gold tin foil, candy bar wrapper and of course Ferrero Rocher which happened to be one of my favorites. Many blogs wrote about the horrible rose attached to her hip, and if your sad people's comments to those blogs there were negative comments. I personally didn't like the dress, it's just not my taste. I also thought that she should have been more understated. if she were up for the Oscar then yes go for it with the dress to get the attention, but when you are there to support someone else then you have to ease up a bit. The only other "other half" to go all out was Angie, but she is an A-lister in her own right.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 29 Feb 2012, 01:55

If you love stacy or hate her you have to giggle at this one:

Oscars Contractual Obligation Fullfilled: Stacy Keibler [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaGirl Wed 29 Feb 2012, 02:10

The next mrs clooney wrote:If you love stacy or hate her you have to giggle at this one:

Oscars Contractual Obligation Fullfilled: Stacy Keibler [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Too funny! Razz Thanks for posting. Thumbs up!
LyndaGirl
LyndaGirl
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Wed 29 Feb 2012, 02:39

Hilarious, thanks TNMC lol!

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Wed 29 Feb 2012, 03:04

OMG WHAT IS SHE THINKING????? I just googled Dailymail and saw Stacy in probably her worst outfit every. I am sure she is going to get slammed on this one. She is wearing a black and white polka dot shirt with a thick gold necklace and a animal print skirt with red high heels. I tried to copy this but for some reason I couldn't, could someone else try. If you haven't seen this you are going to rub your eyes and scratch your head.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 29 Feb 2012, 03:10

pandabear wrote:OMG WHAT IS SHE THINKING????? I just googled Dailymail and saw Stacy in probably her worst outfit every. I am sure she is going to get slammed on this one. She is wearing a black and white polka dot shirt with a thick gold necklace and a animal print skirt with red high heels. I tried to copy this but for some reason I couldn't, could someone else try. If you haven't seen this you are going to rub your eyes and scratch your head.

Interesting outfit. She must have bet someone she would wear this outfit if George lost.

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 29 Feb 2012, 03:20

Omg. I can't even find the words to describe how I feel about this look. She looks unhappy maybe she realized that she has quickly moved to the worst dressed list within the matter of a day.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 29 Feb 2012, 03:37

Thenextmrsclooney: could you pretty please post the article, not just the link? I don't have time to go hunting and edit everyone's posts. Really appreciate it. Thanks!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 29 Feb 2012, 03:40

Thanks for the link EEOSandy

Another wild look for Stacy Keibler as she teams leopard print with polka dots displaying a striking business style

By Daily Mail Reporter

29th February 2012

At Sunday night's Oscars she proved she was George Clooney's golden girl stepping out in a gorgeous dress that looked just like an Academy Award.

And today in Los Angeles, Stacy Keibler showed off another wild outfit.

The blonde beauty teamed polka dots and leopard skin prints as she stepped out in a clashing outfit.

Stacy, 31, who has been dating Clooney since last summer, finished off the look with bright red heels and a statement gold collar.
Over the weekend Stacy was every inch the trophy girlfriend as she accompanied Clooney, 50, to the Academy Awards where he was nominated for Best Actor and Best Adapted Screenplay .
Despite losing out on the accolade, Stacy made sure he went home with an Oscar of his own as her dress appeared to have been inspired by the statuette.
Attending her first Academy Awards on Clooney's arm, she looked stunning in a gold Grecian-style Marchesa creation and ahead of the ceremony, an excited Keibler tweeted: 'We are off!!!! I feel like I'm going to the prom. #oscars SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!' .
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 29 Feb 2012, 03:50

Katiedot wrote:Thenextmrsclooney: could you pretty please post the article, not just the link? I don't have time to go hunting and edit everyone's posts. Really appreciate it. Thanks!
But people can easily click on th link to read. Saves a lot of space. Not sure why you would have to edit it let them click once to open.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaGirl Wed 29 Feb 2012, 03:54

pandabear wrote:OMG WHAT IS SHE THINKING????? I just googled Dailymail and saw Stacy in probably her worst outfit every. I am sure she is going to get slammed on this one. She is wearing a black and white polka dot shirt with a thick gold necklace and a animal print skirt with red high heels. I tried to copy this but for some reason I couldn't, could someone else try. If you haven't seen this you are going to rub your eyes and scratch your head.

Jeez! Did she get dressed in her sleep? Maybe she's color blind?! Lol. If she has a stylist, she needs to fire them pronto. Shocked
LyndaGirl
LyndaGirl
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 29 Feb 2012, 04:08

The next mrs clooney wrote:
Katiedot wrote:Thenextmrsclooney: could you pretty please post the article, not just the link? I don't have time to go hunting and edit everyone's posts. Really appreciate it. Thanks!
But people can easily click on th link to read. Saves a lot of space. Not sure why you would have to edit it let them click once to open.
Because if you only put a link, most people don't bother to click on it. Secondly, links disappear; sometimes within days, sometimes much later which means when people read it, they've no way of knowing what we're talking about.

There's no need to 'save space', it's all electronic pixels.

I do request that everyone posts an article and not just the link in this forum. That way it stays here and everyone can read an article at their leisure and join in the conversation. I spend hours each day editing people's posts and additing missing text, video or pictures to their posts. I'm fine with adding pictures because I know that's difficult but adding text anyone can do. Thanks

Thanks
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Wed 29 Feb 2012, 04:17

Wow that hurt my eyes, but I have to ask do the polka dots hide the boobs she had with that purple dress? Where did they go, are they still in the swimmer's purple dress?

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 29 Feb 2012, 04:31

hahahahahahhaha, nope not laughing at Stacy just her outfit! cokesniff

oh so much I could say , I am bittting my tongue, at least trying to. oh, oh it is getting very hard to control my self..........walking away from the computer, nope going to turn it off and run befor I really make someone pee their pants, if they have not all ready.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Wed 29 Feb 2012, 05:23

No problem, I can do it:

From - The next mrs clooney Link:

“Congratulations, Stacy!
Oscars Contractual Obligation Fullfilled: Stacy Keibler
Feb 28, 2012 By Jessica AT 6:30 am

From the Desk of George Clooney’s Manager:

“Congratulations, Stacy!

Your final duties as George Clooney’s Official Girlfriend (Awards Campaigning Model) are almost completed! We congratulate you on wearing a Marchesa gown straight off the runway – and one that doesn’t look like a shower curtain, but DOES look like the award your Boyfriend* just lost! Like all of George’s Official Awards Season-Time Girlfriends, you look slight and very lovely in it, as well as too young for him, and not particularly challenging! We thank you for weathering the terms of your contract with such good spirits, and we’ll miss you here at Lake Como next summer, when George is “dating” this cocktail waitress from South. (She’s getting her degree in Child Psychology from that online university Shannen Doherty is shilling on late-night TV and everyone’s going to love her.) Finally, we thank you for not getting too mad at us that time we told you we thought you might have “too much of your own career” for this to work out; you were right when you told us you’d happy stop working while the two of you were “making the rounds.” As you know, the Final Countdown to the End of This “Relationship” begins the instant whatever award George wants is awarded, and therefore we’re in the home stretch now! This relationship will end amicably in three to ten weeks, and, as discussed, we’d like you to be out of the house in Italy as well as the houses in Bel Air and Malibu, and the apartment in New York, no less than ten days after that. Sarah Larsen can recommend a moving company!

Best wishes and thank you again for being a great Official Girlfriend!

*An official — but friendly — reminder: you’re not going to be here much longer, so w e hope you haven’t gotten too comfortable calling him that!

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Wed 29 Feb 2012, 07:47

[quote="Katiedot"]Thanks for the link EEOSandy

Another wild look for Stacy Keibler as she teams leopard print with polka dots displaying a striking business style

By Daily Mail Reporter

29th February 2012

Holy polka spots Batman!!!
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next