Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Needs tricks for commotion time

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Needs tricks for commotion time

Post by it's me on Sun Feb 26 2012, 00:58

Hi all
need help, can you give me some advices?

in a time of commotion I usually 'lost' my mind Rolling Eyes
when I want/need to stay 'awake'
and in full attention
my brain usually goes on strike Neutral

any advice from your past experience? Not worthy thanks in advance

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 16915
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Needs tricks for commotion time

Post by melbert on Sun Feb 26 2012, 01:05

I kind of have that same problem!! So anyone who responds to It's Me, I would like some advice too!

It's Me - it's 2:00 a.m. there - you need to go to bed!!!!

melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19134
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : George's House

Back to top Go down

Re: Needs tricks for commotion time

Post by cindigirl on Sun Feb 26 2012, 01:29

It's me - if by "commotion time" you mean watching the Oscars and if it comes on in the middle of the night for you I would advise you to take a looong nap during the day so you'll be awake for the big event. I wish you a lot of luck though because it's a long drawn out affair LOL.

cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : NJ, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Needs tricks for commotion time

Post by Pari on Sun Feb 26 2012, 03:20

it's me wrote:Hi all
need help, can you give me some advices?

in a time of commotion I usually 'lost' my mind Rolling Eyes
when I want/need to stay 'awake'
and in full attention
my brain usually goes on strike Neutral

any advice from your past experience? Not worthy thanks in advance

Try Music!!! Very Happy Play calm, then shift fast, jog between different types...

OR just take time off and get yourself to view long distance out of a window... far across... I love you

OR crack a joke at yourself Wink

BEST? Say a prayer... and think of Christ's Cross, His passion and death... The Cross is very powerful during "disturbance" times... regardless of whether you believe in it or not... Smile

WORST? Allowing thoughts of sex / lust at these times... Very Happy Nope... NOT saying you do... all of the above are pure options Idea

Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Re: Needs tricks for commotion time

Post by Katiedot on Sun Feb 26 2012, 04:42

Music is a good suggestion.

I use meditation CDs (they talk you through the meditation) when my mind's jumping all over the place. The hard part is persuading yourself that you should do these things to calm yourself down.

Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 12369
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Needs tricks for commotion time

Post by Dexterdidit on Sun Feb 26 2012, 05:46

I pat Dexter...I could send him to you in a box but he would probably eat you out of house and home. But you do stay calm and have a clear head. He does love Italian food. You should see him eat spagetti it's very lady and the tramp, not too sure which one he thinks I am though. LOL

Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Somewhere in Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: Needs tricks for commotion time

Post by Pari on Sun Feb 26 2012, 06:47

Dexterdidit wrote:I pat Dexter...I could send him to you in a box but he would probably eat you out of house and home. But you do stay calm and have a clear head. He does love Italian food. You should see him eat spagetti it's very lady and the tramp, not too sure which one he thinks I am though. LOL

I love you

Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Re: Needs tricks for commotion time

Post by Pari on Sun Feb 26 2012, 06:49

Katiedot wrote:Music is a good suggestion.

I use meditation CDs (they talk you through the meditation) when my mind's jumping all over the place. The hard part is persuading yourself that you should do these things to calm yourself down.

Yes, there are some sleep inducing Ragas (notes) too... Smile

Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Re: Needs tricks for commotion time

Post by it's me on Sun Feb 26 2012, 10:47

cindigirl wrote:It's me - if by "commotion time" you mean watching the Oscars and if it comes on in the middle of the night for you I would advise you to take a looong nap during the day so you'll be awake for the big event. I wish you a lot of luck though because it's a long drawn out affair LOL.

dunno if I can, sadly
Saturday night, maybe
Sunday... Rolling Eyes no


anyway thanks for your so kind advices Hug1
they are all good, Dext included! Laughing

but
I need more
I mean
when adrenaline rushes
thru your spine
and your brain literally flies away
that's the moment
in which I want to
stay
right there
enjoying the moment

despite a running away head

did I explain myself?

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 16915
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Needs tricks for commotion time

Post by Joanna on Sun Feb 26 2012, 11:07

I M can you go for a good walk in fresh air during the day and take deep breaths ? Or find somewhere to sit outside for
a good long spell ?
If I spend a good long time outside I feel much better for it.
I've always found that reading a book can "get me out of myself"
but I know that sometimes when there's too much adrenaline rushing around it's hard to concentrate.
Obviously a deep sleep is nature's way of helping the mind & body to feel better.

Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19069
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Needs tricks for commotion time

Post by it's me on Sun Feb 26 2012, 11:13

thank you very much

but again
I need a trick
for the right moment
of such rush

well
I hope to remain awake and
I guess all I can do is to say
to my brain
'damn, stay put' !

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 16915
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Needs tricks for commotion time

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:29


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum