George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney spotted at party at Jimmy Kimmels - says Howard Stern EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney spotted at party at Jimmy Kimmels - says Howard Stern EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney spotted at party at Jimmy Kimmels - says Howard Stern EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney spotted at party at Jimmy Kimmels - says Howard Stern EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney spotted at party at Jimmy Kimmels - says Howard Stern EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney spotted at party at Jimmy Kimmels - says Howard Stern EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney spotted at party at Jimmy Kimmels - says Howard Stern EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney spotted at party at Jimmy Kimmels - says Howard Stern EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney spotted at party at Jimmy Kimmels - says Howard Stern EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney spotted at party at Jimmy Kimmels - says Howard Stern

+6
Dexterdidit
EEOsandy
Michelle meyers
cindigirl
Katiedot
fava
10 posters

Go down

George Clooney spotted at party at Jimmy Kimmels - says Howard Stern Empty Re: George Clooney spotted at party at Jimmy Kimmels - says Howard Stern

Post by fava Wed 22 Feb 2012, 15:29

Howard Stern said on his radio show this morning that he went to a party at Jimmy Kimmel's house this past weekend and George was there with Stacy. Howard was invited to Como this summer.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney spotted at party at Jimmy Kimmels - says Howard Stern Empty George Clooney spotted at party at Jimmy Kimmels - says Howard Stern

Post by Katiedot Wed 22 Feb 2012, 15:32

fava wrote:Howard Stern said on his radio show this morning that he went to a party at Jimmy Kimmel's house this past weekend and George was there with Stacy. Howard was invited to Como this summer.
Oh wait, this is ringing a few bells. Isn't there a party every year and they say that George goes but we found out that he doesn't? Can anyone else remember?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney spotted at party at Jimmy Kimmels - says Howard Stern Empty Re: George Clooney spotted at party at Jimmy Kimmels - says Howard Stern

Post by cindigirl Wed 22 Feb 2012, 15:50

OK, maybe one of us could hit Ted Casablanca with this question. He seems to "know best."
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Wed 22 Feb 2012, 15:53

i trust this story as far as I could throw Stacy LOL. I'm 5 ' 2" and she's what 5'11.... 6 feet??? LOL!
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 22 Feb 2012, 16:03

Who knows how reliable this site is, but:

Full Celebrity Attendee List of Howard Stern’s 2012 LA Party at Jimmy Kimmel’s House [Shabooty Exclusive]

Despite being douchey to me on twitter, I have to hand it to Jimmy Kimmel for being able to pack this many A-list stars under one roof. And even humorless ones like Jessica Alba! Nice. But let’s be real, they were all there to meet and hang with Howard Stern, not Jimmy Kimmel.

Adam Carolla

George Clooney

Jimmy Kimmel

Al Michaels

Jillian Barberie – fell in the pool

Howard Stern

Beth Stern

Sandra Bullock

Mark McGrath

David Arquette

Courteney Cox

Garry Shandling

Ellen Degeneres

Portia De Rossi

Jessica Alba

Jon Favreau

Johnny Knoxville

Joel McHale

Mike Judge

John Stamos

Ellen Pompeo

Dax Shepard

Kristen Bell

JJ Abrams

Jeff Probst

Louis CK

Will Arnett

Andy Richter

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 22 Feb 2012, 16:07

Nice find EEO.

Also found this, which is essentially the exact same story in April last year, only of course it was George and Elisabetta attending:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 22 Feb 2012, 16:15

It's a little interesting that G&E broke up only 2 months after the party.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Wed 22 Feb 2012, 16:30

After G&E broke up, Howard Stern said he was not suprised--although he met her at the party and thought she was "hot," her English was bad and it did not appear that G was into her.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 22 Feb 2012, 23:38

He will probably say the same thing about Stacy when they break up. It is amazing how quiet Jimmy manages to keep the party.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 23 Feb 2012, 00:52

Dexterdidit wrote:He will probably say the same thing about Stacy when they break up. It is amazing how quiet Jimmy manages to keep the party.

That party is definitely hush-hush. Even Stacy didn't twitter about going. The only twitter I saw was from the article I posted earlier today and it was from some female I had never heard of who said she fell in the pool.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 23 Feb 2012, 01:05

I didn't even realize that Stacy was back from New York at that point, but hey if it's int he press it must be true right??? Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 23 Feb 2012, 01:31

Well, George is supposed to be on Jimmy's after-Oscar show, but Katie you're right, same story as last year...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 23 Feb 2012, 01:40

I would have thought that they would have listed Stacy on the guest list. While I know she would have only been there as George's date, she is actually a d-list celebrity like some others on the list that got their own mention.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 23 Feb 2012, 01:44

maybe they forgot her name and they didn't want to put "g/f of..." on the official guest list?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 23 Feb 2012, 02:31

The next mrs clooney wrote:I would have thought that they would have listed Stacy on the guest list. While I know she would have only been there as George's date, she is actually a d-list celebrity like some others on the list that got their own mention.

EC was supposedly there with George last year and her name wasn't on the list for last year either. Maybe neither were specifically invited and Plus 1s weren't included on the list. Again, who knows how reliable that article is.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 23 Feb 2012, 02:41

Either way, they deserve to go out and have a good time! Oscar week and all… No?
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 23 Feb 2012, 03:15

I think I remember discussing the list last time, and several of the +1s were not mentioned. They did list many of the couples (including both their names), but only because they were as famous as their partner (whether it was A, B, C or D-list).
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 23 Feb 2012, 03:26

EEOsandy wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:I would have thought that they would have listed Stacy on the guest list. While I know she would have only been there as George's date, she is actually a d-list celebrity like some others on the list that got their own mention.

EC was supposedly there with George last year and her name wasn't on the list for last year either. Maybe neither were specifically invited and Plus 1s weren't included on the list. Again, who knows how reliable that article is.
EC wasn't famous in America though. Stacy is famous in the US so I would have thought she would have gotten a mention.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 23 Feb 2012, 03:28

melbert wrote:I think I remember discussing the list last time, and several of the +1s were not mentioned. They did list many of the couples (including both their names), but only because they were as famous as their partner (whether it was A, B, C or D-list).
Weird that they would mention Beth Stern who is not that famous and is really there because she is married to Howard Stern. Just think something is fishy with this but I could be wrong.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 23 Feb 2012, 03:59

Jessica Alba and Ellen Pompeo are both married and neither of their husbands (who are not that famous) are included on the list. I don't know whether they were even there, but Howard Stern mentioned that John Stamos had a date and her name wasn't on the list either. Here's a tweet about the party from Jessica Alba. John Stamos also had tweet to Beth S the night of the party. I still think it's weird that Stacy didn't tweet about being there. Not like her to pass up an opportunity to tweet about hanging with the rich and famous.

Jessica Alba@jessicaalba
Best night ever! Chris Bianco - thx Jimmy n Molly n @kellyoxford xo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 23 Feb 2012, 13:01

I don't think it's possible to doubt this happened-- too many people involved. The "shabooty" site guest list is just a list of some of the attendees, not an official guest list. Howard said there were 90 people there.

Synopsis from his show's website:
"Howard went over the guest list of the third (and most recent) party thrown in his honor by Jimmy Kimmel, noting that they’d become informally known as the “Halibut” parties: “Jimmy called it “Halibut 3,” referring to the fact that my Dad loves halibut.” Sandra Bullock made the best impression: “It was a heavy discussion I had with Sandy Bullock. Let me tell you. It was no bullshit...this might be one of the greatest girls on the planet.”
"Also in attendance: Jeff Probst: “He’s a sexpert. Like a Dr. Phil type.” Jessica Alba: “Jimmy sent me pictures of the party and I said there’s a girl who’s really hot. She looks like Jessica Alba. And it was Jessica Alba.” Rick Rubin: “He’s actually good-looking now that he lost weight. If he lost that beard, he’d actually be attractive. Like human.” ....
"Howard continued, listing Ellen Pompeo: “She’s Gray on “Grays Anatomy.” She’s a cool chick.” John Stamos: “With his gorgeous girl.” JJ Abrams “I said, ‘I love Fringe’...and he said, ‘Yeah, you’re the only one watching it.’” John Krasinski: “With his beautiful wife Emily [Blunt]...I got two seconds to talk to them. I felt bad.” Mike Judge: “Who I just hail.” Garry Schandling “I missed him. He showed up about an hour after I left.”
Adam Carolla: “Adam put on some weight.” Jillian Barberie: “Ten minutes in, she falls into the pool. I don’t know what’s going on with her.” Louis CK: “I sat on a couch for a really long time with Louis CK...he had a really great conversation. Talked for about a half-hour.” George Clooney and his date, Stacy Keibler: “He wants me to come to Italy and be with him...he’s like, ‘Give me a date.’ I should go. See what’s doing with him and Stacy--in a bikini.” "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 23 Feb 2012, 14:00

lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 23 Feb 2012, 14:32

I'm sure Howard's already seen her in a bikini lol and he calls her Georges date not his girlfriend.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down