George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney says his days of taking cocaine are over EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney says his days of taking cocaine are over EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney says his days of taking cocaine are over EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney says his days of taking cocaine are over EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney says his days of taking cocaine are over EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney says his days of taking cocaine are over EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney says his days of taking cocaine are over EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney says his days of taking cocaine are over EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney says his days of taking cocaine are over EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney says his days of taking cocaine are over

5 posters

Go down

George Clooney says his days of taking cocaine are over Empty George Clooney says his days of taking cocaine are over

Post by Katiedot Tue 21 Feb 2012, 12:35

Over since, like, 1989, but let's not let a couple of decades in the way of a sensational headline, eh?

From music rooms

George Clooney says his days of taking cocaine are over

By Hiriyti Bairu on 20/02/2012

Hollywood actor George Clooney has admitted to taking cocaine and drinking excessively in the past - but knew he would never become an addict.

In an interview with the Hollywood Reporter the 50-year-old - who is nominated for 2 awards at this month's Oscars - says he was never worried about getting hooked on the Class A drug.

George said: “I didn't have an issue with it.

“I'm not a big druggie, not at all. Blow is an absolute non-starter.

“I drink at times too much. I do enjoy drinking, and there have been times in my life when it has crossed the line from being fun to have to drink late at night for absolutely no reason.

“So what I do is, I stop.”

‘The Ides of March’ star - who is currently dating ex-wrestler Stacy Keibler - admits his lifestyle is not as wild as it used to be and likes to be in bed by 10pm.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney says his days of taking cocaine are over Empty Re: George Clooney says his days of taking cocaine are over

Post by it's me Tue 21 Feb 2012, 13:26

hope so!!!!!!!!!!!! Censored warning
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney says his days of taking cocaine are over Empty Re: George Clooney says his days of taking cocaine are over

Post by Atalante Tue 21 Feb 2012, 13:34

Jij blijft nogal goed in die rol hè.
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 21 Feb 2012, 14:59

cos'è???? Shocked
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 21 Feb 2012, 16:24

Rolling Eyes
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 21 Feb 2012, 16:32

What did you mean to say, Atlante?
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 21 Feb 2012, 21:13

Atalante wrote:Jij blijft nogal goed in die rol hè.

so? we are waiting, At!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 21 Feb 2012, 23:28

I'm sure someone will think of some sensational headling about this. Even though it did happen what over 23 years ago....just like yesterday for some.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 21 Feb 2012, 23:33

no
I don't think so
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down