I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Is George a Jackass fan?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is George a Jackass fan?

Post by Katiedot on Sun 19 Feb 2012, 17:35

lamby wrote:I would wager a massive bet that the very ADULT (in comparison, of course) George Clooney is a fan of Steve-O and has every Jackass movie made.
This comment by lamby set a very faint bell ringing in my mind. I have a very vague recollection of George saying in an interview once that he'd watched Jackass and thought it was funny.

Did I just make that up or can anyone else shed light on that?
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Is George a Jackass fan?

Post by melbert on Sun 19 Feb 2012, 17:48

You are correctomundo Katie. I do not recall where I heard or read it, but I thought to myself at the time, OMFE George, you CAN'T like that shit. But, he likes farts. What can one say???
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaGirl on Wed 22 Feb 2012, 19:18

I remember reading that article/ interview too. He said they( he and the 'boys' I assume) were practically rolling on the floor laughing while watching Jackass. I myself tried to watch the first one when it came out on dvd. I think I lasted 10 minutes. I actually felt nauseous! Ugh. Of course my boyfriend at the time thought it was a masterpiece. No
LyndaGirl
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Wed 22 Feb 2012, 19:28

LyndaGirl wrote:I remember reading that article/ interview too. He said they( he and the 'boys' I assume) were practically rolling on the floor laughing while watching Jackass. I myself tried to watch the first one when it came out on dvd. I think I lasted 10 minutes. I actually felt nauseous! Ugh. Of course my boyfriend at the time thought it was a masterpiece. No
I do not even know existed Steve-O but my children know him well and he said: "is a myth!"
This shocked me.
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante on Wed 22 Feb 2012, 19:31

Yeah, boys like that stuff, ..., I don't always see the humor in it. His nephew is also into Jackass, need I say more ... cherry
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum