George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Dine at Dan Tana's - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Dine at Dan Tana's - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Dine at Dan Tana's - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Dine at Dan Tana's - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Dine at Dan Tana's - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Dine at Dan Tana's - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Dine at Dan Tana's - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Dine at Dan Tana's - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Dine at Dan Tana's - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Dine at Dan Tana's

+25
sisieq
lelacorb
annemarie
m4rose
Michelle meyers
melbert
The next mrs clooney
cindigirl
laetval
Atalante
Dexterdidit
bamboochacha
it's me
lovelylois
Missa
lucy
Joanna
Sabby
Maggy
EEOsandy
barla
silly girl
fluffy
Cinderella
Henway
29 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Dine at Dan Tana's - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Dine at Dan Tana's

Post by Michelle meyers Sat 11 Feb 2012, 17:45

Must be a Valentine's day package
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Dine at Dan Tana's - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Dine at Dan Tana's

Post by melbert Sat 11 Feb 2012, 17:47

That's special that he gives US his package for Valentine's Day!!! I love you
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Sat 11 Feb 2012, 18:16

or a birthday package.... ahem march 7 Whistle

What? I'm not greedy though I saw on him on my last birthday....

Last edited by Michelle meyers on Sat 11 Feb 2012, 18:55; edited 1 time in total
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 11 Feb 2012, 18:31

Yeah, don't EVEN go there Michelle!!! You got face time with HIM on your last birthday!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 11 Feb 2012, 18:35

IMO they are just random poor quality pictures in a restaurant...
not a full length documentary on their relationship ! lol!

And IF he has got a "good package" when they leave....
then the meal was a "romantic" one !!!! Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 11 Feb 2012, 18:38

Joanna wrote:IMO they are just random poor quality pictures in a restaurant...
not a full length documentary on their relationship ! lol!

And IF he has got a "good package" when they leave....
then the meal was a "romantic" one !!!! Coolio

I think George's practical jokes turn him on more than any woman ever could. Give the air horn credit for the package. Very Happy
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 11 Feb 2012, 18:47

Thumbs up! lol! Missa !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Sat 11 Feb 2012, 18:52

melbert wrote:Yeah, don't EVEN go there Michelle!!! You got face time with HIM on your last birthday!!!

i said i'm not greedy... this year you all get to ride on the Clooney express well.... one at a time of course Love5

or not Chased
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 11 Feb 2012, 18:54

That's a 1st pics of inside DT! They seem to enjoy each others co., not any PDA like we've seen in years past with George and his GF's of the moment. I'm glad to see she eat's. Excuse me I've got a bit of snark in my attitude today.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 11 Feb 2012, 18:56

nice pic Michelle!
what is this?
painting or....
fabric
carpet
what?

Very Happy Hello!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Sat 11 Feb 2012, 19:19

it's me wrote:nice pic Michelle!
what is this?
painting or....
fabric
carpet
what?

Very Happy Hello!

fabric blanket hung on my friend Rose's wall
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 11 Feb 2012, 20:02

really nice! cat
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sat 11 Feb 2012, 20:30

As my Mother would say, "mabel, mabel, strong and able, get your elbows off the table." I mean really, she is eating like a teenager with no manners. Oh well, who am I to judge....I'm not etiquette queen either. When does she go away?
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 11 Feb 2012, 20:46

They look like two people having dinner and someone snapped a quick picture. They aren't sitting that far a part they couldn't hold hands and kiss if they wanted it's not like they are across the table from each other. I don't think they are in love more like friends with benefits and enjoying each other company.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 11 Feb 2012, 20:57

m4rose wrote:As my Mother would say, "mabel, mabel, strong and able, get your elbows off the table." I mean really, she is eating like a teenager with no manners. Oh well, who am I to judge....I'm not etiquette queen either. When does she go away?

LOL - exactly what I was thinking. I would never have an elbow - much less both elbows - on the table in any restaurant, and certainly not a restaurant like this, and certainly not while dining with GC or any other date. My children try to eat like this and they are scolded.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 11 Feb 2012, 21:55

well
I put
my elbows
on table

many times
I fear
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 11 Feb 2012, 22:10

George knew before taking her to rent that Stacy was a great lady! Will also he accept her elbows on the table hoping she does not make any noise when he drinks!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 11 Feb 2012, 22:18

HAHAHAHA!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 11 Feb 2012, 23:06

laetval wrote:INSIDE PICS OF GEORGE & STACY AT DAN TANAS RESTAURANT :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Limited menu : Link
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 11 Feb 2012, 23:20

limited???

are u sure?

(anyway is caPrese, not CADRESE
and fettuccinE)
someone tells him
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 11 Feb 2012, 23:21

Remember how the press had pictures of Eli and George having a romantic dinner in Italy. Pictures looked similar to this and then within a week it was over, hmmm. Just saying.
Even Kim K and her short lived husband sat closer than this at Dinner, LOL.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 11 Feb 2012, 23:45

Joanna wrote:And IF he has got a "good package" when they leave....
then the meal wa a "romantic" one !!!! Coolio
LOL! Don't think so. I thought I read once he goes commando, the "package" is just there................... nothing to do with "romantic dinner".

==================
His right thumb nail looks well bitten and kinda soft. Does he suck his thumb?
No, he bites his cuticles. There have been candids that have shown this.

====================
RE: TMZ Nickname - I think its stupid and sounds horrible. IMHO

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 11 Feb 2012, 23:48

m4rose wrote:As my Mother would say, "mabel, mabel, strong and able, get your elbows off the table." I mean really, she is eating like a teenager with no manners. Oh well, who am I to judge....I'm not etiquette queen either. When does she go away?
Its worse when its done in public, especially by an adult! Would love to read what a Body Language expert would say about that photo. LOL!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 11 Feb 2012, 23:53

we have only one shots
but it seems like that
cold temperature
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 12 Feb 2012, 00:28

Atalante wrote:

Nevermind limited, how about ridiculously overpriced? A plate of spaghetti with plain old marinara sauce is $22! I swear, rich people will spend money on anything.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 12 Feb 2012, 00:42

I noticed the elbows on table Stacy really needs to find some manners. It looks like two friends not a couple who are supposed to be seriously dating. There is no sing of anything between these two and the fact these pics got taken without them knowing about them says a lot. I saw him more affectionate with Eli the night they broke up then he is with Stacy. Even leaving they just don't click really as a couple. I don't think we will be hearing their new nickname for very long!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 12 Feb 2012, 01:15

Missa wrote:
Atalante wrote:

Nevermind limited, how about ridiculously overpriced? A plate of spaghetti with plain old marinara sauce is $22! I swear, rich people will spend money on anything.
I have to respectfully disagree with your judgment. If any people (whether rich or even tourist (to be able to say they ate where celebrities eat)) didn't patronize here, alot of "regular" folk would be out of jobs. What's wrong with putting money into the economy?

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 12 Feb 2012, 01:24

True sisieq. It's a free market.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 12 Feb 2012, 01:48

Those appetizers cost more than what I pay for a regular meal. And Jerry W's veal cutlet costs more than George's. But, I would buy George's!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 12 Feb 2012, 01:55

What is Half and Half, Meat Sauce? Never heard of it. It's expensive but if you go there I gather you know it's going to cost a lot we have plenty of expensive places to eat here too. George is rich it's probably like going to Mcdonalds for him.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 12 Feb 2012, 01:57

sisieq wrote:
Missa wrote:
Atalante wrote:

I have to respectfully disagree with your judgment. If any people (whether rich or even tourist (to be able to say they ate where celebrities eat)) didn't patronize here, alot of "regular" folk would be out of jobs. What's wrong with putting money into the economy?

Nothing wrong with putting money into the economy. You can do that paying a more reasonable $10 for a plate of spaghetti too. I don't think it's appropriate to charge $22 for a dish that cost $4 to make (probably less since they'd be buying the ingredients in bulk), but the restaurant sets their prices at what people are willing to pay, and good on them for making a living. I also don't think that because you can do something, you should do it. I don't understand the "if they didn't charge that much, then people would be out of a job" argument. If the food cost less, people would still eat there. In fact more people would probably eat there, which might mean more jobs to serve the additional customers.

My issue is not price itself as much as what you're paying for. Expensive Chilean sea bass or filet mignon? Absolutely. Expensive pasta that anyone can make in their kitchen? Unnecessary. Maybe I'm oversensitive, but I always feel like places that charge that much for ordinary food do it to keep out "undesirables" who can't afford it. Like, go eat at Chili's, you commoners! loser2
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 12 Feb 2012, 01:59

Okay, it's $12 for string beans. TWELVE DOLLARS! The prosecution rests.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 12 Feb 2012, 02:05

Missa wrote:
sisieq wrote:
Missa wrote:
Atalante wrote:

Nothing wrong with putting money into the economy. You can do that paying a more reasonable $10 for a plate of spaghetti too. I don't think it's appropriate to charge $22 for a dish that cost $4 to make (probably less since they'd be buying the ingredients in bulk), but the restaurant sets their prices at what people are willing to pay, and good on them for making a living. I also don't think that because you can do something, you should do it. I don't understand the "if they didn't charge that much, then people would be out of a job" argument. If the food cost less, people would still eat there. In fact more people would probably eat there, which might mean more jobs to serve the additional customers.

My issue is not price itself as much as what you're paying for. Expensive Chilean sea bass or filet mignon? Absolutely. Expensive pasta that anyone can make in their kitchen? Unnecessary. Maybe I'm oversensitive, but I always feel like places that charge that much for ordinary food do it to keep out "undesirables" who can't afford it. Like, go eat at Chili's, you commoners! loser2
LOL, we agree to disagree! Very Happy BTW, I didn't look at the menu and not trying to argue your point after stating the AtoD, but just thought of something - any chance the pasta is homemade? That would make sense to charge more for a simple meal. I do agree about the "undesirables" part. Even George said its hard for people like him to go to the average place because people won't leave him alone. Actually I was shocked at the inside photos at a place like that.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 12 Feb 2012, 02:08

But, those pics were taken with a spy camera!! Nobody was aware there was someone in a trench coat snapping pics with the button on his coat!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 12 Feb 2012, 02:10

melbert wrote:But, those pics were taken with a spy camera!! Nobody was aware there was someone in a trench coat snapping pics with the button on his coat!!!!
I agree! I think they just used a cellphone camera. And, they had the never to post on-line and try to sell them. LOL!!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 12 Feb 2012, 02:11

I do think it's funny that he takes people to a place that has a dish named for him. No judgement, I just don't think I'd be able to do that. "Hmmm...I think I'll have the veal ala me, please." Very Happy
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 12 Feb 2012, 02:14

A great promo for Dan Tana's - George standing out front with a sandwich board (like Nicky had for IOM) saying "Eat Me"!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 12 Feb 2012, 04:14

Sisieq I thought the same thing....the pasta has to be fresh homemade to cost that much...I think it is a bit overpriced but it probably has to do with location too...especially for the clientele they want to have. Oh and the photos did look like a camera phone, not a professional camera....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 12 Feb 2012, 04:43

laetval wrote:
lovelylois wrote:Lateval you always amaze me where you get your pictures. I did not even know about this site.

I didn't know it neither, until today.

I'm confused, is there more than one picture? Or just the one posted here of them inside the restaurant. If the comments are about one picture then it clearly doesn't give a complete picture. One snap doesn't a story tell.

He could have brushed her hair with his hand or made any of a myriad of loving type gestures that just weren't captured by the photo.

So maybe I'm making an assumption but it seems comments are assuming they're not a loving couple when in fact they could be.

Like I said on another thread she may be just the love of the moment. But like all his past girlfriends/contracts (whatever you want to call it) she has an expiration date.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 12 Feb 2012, 04:46

melbert wrote:A great promo for Dan Tana's - George standing out front with a sandwich board (like Nicky had for IOM) saying "Eat Me"!!!!

Oh shit, I just spit out my drink! ROTFLMAO on this one! Thanks!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 12 Feb 2012, 06:16

There is a set of pictures and really if this guy who managed to get them saw any sign of affection, kissing etc between the two he would have snapped it. What the pictures show are two people who are not into each other. Stacy is slouched and looking far from happy. The body language tells it all. Even on the way out he didn't hold her hand or even look at her. No one sees love between these two, they are friends hanging out. Maybe she was pouty cause she wasn't invited the BAFTA's.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 12 Feb 2012, 09:08

LornaDoone wrote:I'm confused, is there more than one picture? Or just the one posted here of them inside the restaurant. If the comments are about one picture then it clearly doesn't give a complete picture. One snap doesn't a story tell.

He could have brushed her hair with his hand or made any of a myriad of loving type gestures that just weren't captured by the photo.

So maybe I'm making an assumption but it seems comments are assuming they're not a loving couple when in fact they could be.

Like I said on another thread she may be just the love of the moment. But like all his past girlfriends/contracts (whatever you want to call it) she has an expiration date.

Yes Lorna, there is more than one pic in my link. I posted the link when you can see a single pic but if you look closely at the top right of the pic you can see the button "next". In the whole there are 4 pics.
I have not been able to put the link where you can see all the photos in the same page. The site doesn't allow it.
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 12 Feb 2012, 10:12

So can someone please tell what Half and Half with meat sauce is? I know what meat sauce is but not the half and half......thank you
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 12 Feb 2012, 11:05

can't say if too much
next time I'll go there
I'll tell you Very Happy

(at the pic site home page there are 2 sets of pics, in and out)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 12 Feb 2012, 11:23

It 'true that 4 pictures can say nothing, especially if they were taken in sequence and in a few seconds, but you tell me when the photos of Stacy and George spoke of affection between the two! Maybe on the red carpet (?) I do not think there either. If indeed there was affection would be more evident in candids and not on the red carpet!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 12 Feb 2012, 11:24

When you go to any restaurant you're not just paying for the food.
Everything is costed out and put into the price on the menu
to make a profit. Property running costs, utilities, staff wages etc etc.
It's just a business after all, like any other.
Also expensive menu prices keep away the plebs ! lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 12 Feb 2012, 11:28

Dexterdidit wrote:So can someone please tell what Half and Half with meat sauce is? I know what meat sauce is but not the half and half......thank you

Try Googling it...there are some interesting definitions there lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 12 Feb 2012, 11:35

In this photo it seems that Stacy talk with your mouth full! Oh my god!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 12 Feb 2012, 11:36

affraid scandalous!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 12 Feb 2012, 18:36

Dexterdidit wrote:So can someone please tell what Half and Half with meat sauce is? I know what meat sauce is but not the half and half......thank you

I didn't look at the menu but half and half is a creamer for coffee. It's half milk and half cream.

Meat sauce means the pasta will be covered with a combination of tomato sauce that has broken pieces of meat in it or even ground meat.

There are also variations where the tomato sauce has meat balls in it, which are pieces of ground meat shaped into balls, sometimes seasoned with herbs often sauteed first to brown them a little and then cooked in the tomato sauce.

Oh wait, you said half and half with meat sauce. Oops, not sure but it could be two types of pasta. I guess I should have taken a look at the menu before I answered.

At least that's what I know of those terms. Hope that helps.

So I looked at the menu and realized my answer was the dumbest I could have given. Sorry no freakin clue what half and half with meat sauce is at this restaurant. They don't even explain it on the menu and I wasn't able to find anything about it on Google so have no clue.

Last edited by LornaDoone on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 18:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To acknowledge the DUH factor in my initial answer!)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next