Log in

I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by it's me on Sat 18 Feb 2012, 12:51

silly girl wrote:I couldn't find the video but I found this: she is at about the one minute mark

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the show must go on:
an old woman died but....


anyway
Giuliana seems so thin...

avatar
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 17203
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by silly girl on Sat 18 Feb 2012, 13:56

I know kind of weird that she died and the show went on....

I was never a fan of Giulana...she always gushed too much but I have new respect for her....I met her husband years ago before they were married....he is actually what you see on TV, very warm and nice. Oh and very very tall...with blinding teeth....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3299
Join date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by The next mrs clooney on Sat 18 Feb 2012, 15:44

Latest reports seem to indicate that this was not a photoshoot for Reebok and was not a work out for Stacy that it was actually a fake photoshoot that Stacy and her team created. kind of like the one where she was hiking with Eins, but someone just happened to be there with a camera. (wasn't she wearing Nike on those photos and gap workout wear). Anyhow, seems that the talk online has beeb a lot more negative about her since the GG's and many are back to referring to her as George's arm candy rather than his girlfriend.
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Dexterdidit on Sat 18 Feb 2012, 23:48

If it was a photoshoot for a magazine I would expect to see people setting up shots etc and not a photo agency spreading the shots everywhere. Looking more like one of those Stacy setups cause it looks so unnatural. I guess all the attention she has been getting isn't enough or she is trying to show Reebok how great she would be for advertising their shoes.
avatar
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Somewhere in Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by sisieq on Sun 19 Feb 2012, 00:19

party animal - not! wrote:Hello! Here is my take on this latest liaison. But it may not be very popular!

I think these two seem very much in love. He holds onto her, involves her in conversations with the press, she seems to be his equal, and they get on very well in front of the cameras.

I think he probably left La Canalis for her, and has admitted he jumped through a few hoops to get her. But we may never know, and it doesn't really matter. I think they are very sweet together.

They have loads in common:

Sports, such american football, basketball (she was once part-owner of an LA team), baseball, golf, and both are incredibly fit (Maybe they met up again running at Malibu or somewhere).

Both did degrees in communication : broadcast journalism and mass communications

Both had the same sort of upbringing and solid parental background.

Both have their own large friendship groups and are very loyal to them

And they make each other smile. Wow!

And as for not being sure what they do on a date night, they probably stay at home (wher they both live obviously) with the dog. Wouldn't you, if you thought you were going to be pounced on by cameras?
ROTFLMAO!!!!! Especially the last paragraph!!!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Dior on Sun 19 Feb 2012, 01:21

But I like the image of him jumping through the hoops.
Sporty George!
bounce
avatar
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1074
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Katiedot on Sun 19 Feb 2012, 05:00

Dexterdidit wrote:If it was a photoshoot for a magazine I would expect to see people setting up shots
My thoughts too, but we don't know who/what else was there with her and just not shown in the pictures. It's very possible that there was a photo crew with her and it's even possible that it was that same photo crew who shared the pictures with the picture agencies for a bit of a publicity boost.

It's also possible that she was just mugging horribly for the paps.
avatar
Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 13224
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Dexterdidit on Sun 19 Feb 2012, 05:17

LOL Well we will find out I notice she didn't tweet anything about a photoshoot so I am leaning more towards the mugging horribly for the paps! As for the old, old lady who passed away it could be the models thought she had just fainted. They are given very strict instructions to stop for NOTHING they probably had no real idea about what was even going on with the lighting etc anyway. I do love the fact that the old lady died somewhere she loved doing something she loved!
avatar
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Somewhere in Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by bellybaby on Sun 19 Feb 2012, 16:02

If these were for a photo shoot, for Reebok, the images wouldn't have been released through any agency. If it was paps that took the shots - of the photo shoot- then you certainly would have seen at least one or two assistants, and probably the photographer - the paps wouldn't have been able to get that clean of a shot.

Don't know what it is - Cray Cray going Seriously Cray Cray......again....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by LornaDoone on Sun 19 Feb 2012, 16:16

Reading Feb 27th edition of Life & Style weekly. Near the end Wendy Williams (talk show host) says of George and Stacey:

"George and Stacy Bore Me!"

"I don't like George Clooney and Stacy Keibler as a couple. I love George but not with her. I'm sure the sex is fantastic -- otherwise, why would he be there? And she is getting recognized! I mean, who the hell really knew who Stacy was before? She needs to ride this train until he kicks her off!"

avatar
LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6694
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Katiedot on Sun 19 Feb 2012, 16:20

No, the shoot wouldn't have been for Reebok. To me it looks like one of those women's health magazine shoots where some celeb shares the 'secrets' of their healthy lifestyle.
avatar
Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 13224
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by silly girl on Sun 19 Feb 2012, 22:50

I think you are right Katie. I thought maybe she was just trying to make a portfolio for herself but the shots do remind me of something I would see in something like SHAPE magazine or a similar magazine.

On an aside I was out driving in my neighborhood when I saw a girl jogging in a puffy coat just like she had on....I had to laugh Laughing

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3299
Join date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Missa on Sun 19 Feb 2012, 22:58

One of the Stacy Keibler fan site twitter feeds directs you to this website, which has the pics:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you see several links to other Stacy photos, almost all of which start with the phrase "Stacy Keibler wears leggings to..." (including "Stacy Keibler wears leggings to the dry cleaners" - I am not even kidding). lol! When your entire job is wearing leggings to various places, it might be time to reassess your career path.
avatar
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Joanna on Sun 19 Feb 2012, 23:06

Nice Lexus car... Thumbs up!
avatar
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19227
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by melbert on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 00:34

Stacy's back tweeting...

Stacy Keibler@StacyKeibler

Hahaha, looks like I was an entrepreneur even at age 7! Thanks mom for saving this!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19286
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : George's House

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Joanna on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 00:56

So THAT'S why Einstein swallowed HER money !
avatar
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19227
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by The next mrs clooney on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 00:57

is she implying that she is an entrepreneur now??
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by annemarie on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 03:44

The next mrs clooney wrote:is she implying that she is an entrepreneur now??

It seems like she is.

annemarie
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5293
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Katiedot on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 05:22

Missa wrote:When your entire job is wearing leggings to various places, it might be time to reassess your career path.
That's a job that pays her enough to drive a Lexus and charge $10,000 just for a personal appearance. Where do I sign up for a job like that?
avatar
Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 13224
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Dexterdidit on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 06:10

I think she is Mrs Clooney, clearly doesn't know the meaning of the word. At the moment she is getting money for wearing leggings we all know this will dry up pretty fast when they split.
avatar
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Somewhere in Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Joanna on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 12:54

When the leggings split Dexter ?? Coolio
avatar
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19227
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by bellybaby on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 14:06

Great find Missa! Of course she's an entrepreneur! Apparently she has a whole line of "Cray Cray's Leggings!" I'm sure we'll see the entire catalog soon......or sooner than we want.

And how does asking for money equal being an entrepreneur?

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by silly girl on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 14:44

Found this article from her hometown....while it is mostly complimentary --basically "hometown girl does good" it is interesting to note that they too call her "arm candy"....

Baltimore fashionistas offer Oscar style tips for Stacy Keibler
Bold, bright color with just the right hairdo will let our glamour girl shine


By John-John Williams IV, The Baltimore Sun
6:33 a.m. EST, February 20, 2012

An assessment of Stacy Keibler's attire this awards season reads like a children's bedtime story.

Her Snooki-esque poofed hair and simple black dress lacked sophistication at the Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards Gala on Jan. 7. Her updo and crystal embellished gown screamed "too matronly" at the National Board of Review Awards gala on Jan. 10. But fashion critics said she hit her stride at the Golden Globe Awards on Jan. 15 with a red Valentino dress and gently tousled hair. It was just right.

To keep things moving in the right direction for the Academy Awards this Sunday, some local fashion experts suggested Keibler find a hairstyle that meshes well with a colorful gown. It makes sense. Keibler excelled when she wore her red Valentino gown; the color was regal and eye-catching. The fit showed off her body, which is her definite strength. Her slightly messy updo was elegant and contemporary. It was the perfect match.

But Keibler, who was born and raised in Baltimore, is in the unenviable position of trying to strike the proper balance of being arm candy without outshining her date, George Clooney.

"I think she's done a really good job of complimenting Clooney's red-carpet star power without outshining it," said Zoey Washington, head of LITTLEbird Style, a company geared toward teens. "She should continue her old Hollywood glamour streak and wear something classic, old and simple. It should always be form-fitting. I think that's what she does best."

Washington predicts that Keibler will wear a pink, nude or red dress at the Oscars.

"I think it is something that won't be a bold, bright color," she said. "I don't think she'll want to stand out more than Clooney."

She also recommends that Keibler wear an updo with relaxed finger waves that are reminiscent of the old Hollywood. A loosely pinned look could also work. "I think that she ends up doing something a bit more sculpted and sophisticated than her past looks," Washington said. "The Oscars is the big leagues."

Rebecca "Byrd" Lowry, a hairstylist at Trenditions in Parkville, thinks Keibler should wear a royal blue or sapphire gown.

"It should be form-fitting at the top and flow-y at the bottom," she said. "A one-shoulder or off-the-shoulder dress would be lovely. I would like her in something a little more demure."

Keibler should opt for bold earrings and an elegant ring, according to Lowry, who thinks Keibler's hair should be pulled back on the sides to reveal a clean, fresh face. Her eye makeup should be bold and clean.

"Avoid the smoky eye," Lowry said. "It should be about the dress."

Felicia Peele, head of Fashionably Young, a nonprofit fashion consultant company in Baltimore, thinks that Keibler would shine in a gold gown. The softer color, she said, would accentuate Keibler's femininity.

"To me, she looks a little hard in some of the gowns," Peele explained. "Because of her skin tone, she needs lighter colors to soften her face. She already has a sports body. Her body is great. She needs something that will soften her up."

As for the designer, Peele thinks that Keibler should choose Carolina Herrera, Marchesa or Versace. "Those gowns will fit her very well," she said.

Peele thinks Keibler's hair is most in need of attention.

"She needs a new hairstylist," said Peele. "Her hair always looks like she's in need of a serious deep-moisture treatment."

And the dress Keibler wore to the recent Screen Actors Guild Awards?

Washington gushed: "Stacy Keibler continues her red-carpet streak, marveling in black lace Marchesa at the Screen Actors Guild Awards. I think it was her best look. I think she's good at nailing the 'more than arm candy look' and the 'I'm a star in my own right' look. I think it showed that she has both style and substance."

Peele also liked the look.

"The Marchesa gown does her body well," Peele said. "She should stick with this designer. I would have loved a splash of color to offset the black. But overall, she looked elegant."

Overall, the local experts say, Keibler has done fairly well with her wardrobe selections this awards season.

"She hasn't done a bad job," Peele said. "She can just do better. She needs color, but softer colors. If she threw in a pop of color to break up the hardness, she would do very well. She's a very pretty woman."

And she's on the arm of an attractive A-list movie star. "Keibler has won us over as Best Supporting Girlfriend of a Hollywood Icon," Washington said.

Hairstylist Lowry is proud of hometown girl Keibler's efforts.

"The fact that she's a small-town girl on the red carpet … is awesome," Lowry said. "If she can hold her own with George Clooney, she's doing pretty good."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3299
Join date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Missa on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 15:37

That article is such a great collection of backhanded compliments, I'm kind of in awe.
avatar
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by it's me on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 15:54

Wink
avatar
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 17203
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Pari on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 16:47

Am sorry IF I have missed it on this site... but am kind of curious dear people... Would anyone here have a link to a recent handwriting / autograph of Stacy's?? So want it see it after I saw that Tooth Fairy note leading from her Twitter... that kind of got me wondering... Very Happy
avatar
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by EEOsandy on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 16:51

Torrie Wilson@Torrie11

Dinner in nyc last night w/ @StacyKeibler was just what I needed! Friends for 12 years..nothing beats a friend who has been thru it all w/u!

4:35 PM - 17 Feb 12via Twitter for iPhone · Details
avatar
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Posts : 710
Join date : 2011-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Pari on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 17:01

annemarie wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:is she implying that she is an entrepreneur now??

It seems like she is.

Attagirl!!! A coin for a tooth swallowed??? And the child thought that it was fair/right to ask the Tooth Fairy to give her a coin anyway... for nothing in return... Smile

And that sweet letter comes up like a salute to her "Entrepreneur" skills after so many years... Made me smile... I love you

avatar
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Missa on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 17:05

EEOsandy wrote:Torrie Wilson@Torrie11

Dinner in nyc last night w/ @StacyKeibler was just what I needed! Friends for 12 years..nothing beats a friend who has been thru it all w/u!

4:35 PM - 17 Feb 12via Twitter for iPhone · Details

Gee, she's been in New York for nearly a week now, hasn't she? Long time apart before the big night this Sunday.
avatar
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by EEOsandy on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 17:10

Missa wrote:
EEOsandy wrote:Torrie Wilson@Torrie11

Dinner in nyc last night w/ @StacyKeibler was just what I needed! Friends for 12 years..nothing beats a friend who has been thru it all w/u!

4:35 PM - 17 Feb 12via Twitter for iPhone · Details

Gee, she's been in New York for nearly a week now, hasn't she? Long time apart before the big night this Sunday.

No, this tweet was from Feb. 17 (last Friday) so they went to dinner Thursday night. Maybe she was in Baltimore with her parents this weekend since she posted the tooth fairy note. I would think J-Jared would have snapped her at LAX if she was back home.
avatar
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Posts : 710
Join date : 2011-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by annemarie on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 17:57

She may be on the East Coast getting her Oscar look together.

annemarie
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5293
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Missa on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 18:00

EEOsandy wrote:
Missa wrote:
EEOsandy wrote:Torrie Wilson@Torrie11

Dinner in nyc last night w/ @StacyKeibler was just what I needed! Friends for 12 years..nothing beats a friend who has been thru it all w/u!

4:35 PM - 17 Feb 12via Twitter for iPhone · Details

Gee, she's been in New York for nearly a week now, hasn't she? Long time apart before the big night this Sunday.

No, this tweet was from Feb. 17 (last Friday) so they went to dinner Thursday night. Maybe she was in Baltimore with her parents this weekend since she posted the tooth fairy note. I would think J-Jared would have snapped her at LAX if she was back home.

I guess I skipped right over the date, it's right there in the tweet. Embarassed I had the feeling she must be at home too, when I saw the tooth fairy note last night. That's why I was puzzled to think she'd been in New York the whole time. You're right, we most likely would have seen LAX shots if she was back in California.
avatar
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Pari on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 18:01

annemarie wrote:She may be on the East Coast getting her Oscar look together.

Thought so too Annemarie... Wishing her the very best I love you
avatar
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Pari on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 19:42

There was a comment I came across on a Celebitchy article:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tapioca says:
February 16, 2012 at 9:44 am Well quite. Some dresses are truly offensive to the eyes, but the dislike of this one probably has more to do with who’s in it. She’s only borrowing him for a short while after all; deep breaths and relax folks! That said, it would look better if it was either full length, or if it lost the red lace over the shoulders.

Taylor Momson looks lovely (and her music isn’t bad if you’re a rock fan), but I have no idea why Bar, who’s boob-waist combo is near flawless, should be covering up her best features!


There was something about the "borrowing him" part that hit me real deep that got me wondering about the several things I've been reading all along on George's Boards...

So there have been comments for a long while on IMDb and JustJared... about a "Real Girlfriend"... and then an "Anna"... and whatever... Many have questioned her existence... And yes, there was a set of thoughts about it being from some women who believed they were "The One"... Well... we guessed, many wondered... It just could've been about anyone I guess... Story tellers, PR folks, Fans... BUT, this sure ran for a long while...

And then we have George's statement from the Hollywood Rep: He also has been cheated on and even ditched "and left for someone; all those things. And it was sometimes a surprise, and sometimes you saw it coming. The most painful was when I kept trying to get [one woman] back. But we all make dumb mistakes."

IF in the beginning of George+Stacy, we heard voices that said "NOBODY was being HURT, that George+Stacy were not hurting anyone"... was it really true...??? In the light of George's statement then??? What about that "one woman" George was trying to win back?? Was she hurting and in pain, in the midst of all of this??

Sure, the Celebitchy feedback could be passed off as any other FAN feedback... everything on the Boards in fact... BUT IF NOT!!! As in taking it as a thought... that IF Stacy was indeed "borrowing" George from someone, who George has been trying so hard to get back everytime... and thinking more for this lady whoever it is that George seems to be trying so hard to get back that is... would Stacy be OK, AND would her father be OK, if another gentleman "borrowed" her mother for a while as his "Girlfriend"?? So also, would she be OK, AND would her mother be OK, if another young lady "borrowed" her father as "HER MAN" for a while??

Hmmm... and going by the rules... I guess, NOBODY will be getting hurt in all of that "borrowing" for sure... afterall, her mother / father was going to be having a great time anyways ?? Right Stacy?? Very Happy

Yes, the coin... Entrepreneurship...

Gosh!!!

But then... IF that was all plain fuss... and there really was nothing in it and Stacy was indeed Girlfriend for George... then George's statement must be some BIG FAT lie... is it not??? OR may be his fans on IMDb / JustJared were the ones that were lying and George simply "borrowed" that lie altogether Question Very Happy Question

Oh the Tooth Fairy coin...



avatar
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by lelacorb on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 20:04

Pari wrote:There was a comment I came across on a Celebitchy article:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tapioca says:
February 16, 2012 at 9:44 am Well quite. Some dresses are truly offensive to the eyes, but the dislike of this one probably has more to do with who’s in it. She’s only borrowing him for a short while after all; deep breaths and relax folks! That said, it would look better if it was either full length, or if it lost the red lace over the shoulders.

Taylor Momson looks lovely (and her music isn’t bad if you’re a rock fan), but I have no idea why Bar, who’s boob-waist combo is near flawless, should be covering up her best features!


There was something about the "borrowing him" part that hit me real deep that got me wondering about the several things I've been reading all along on George's Boards...

So there have been comments for a long while on IMDb and JustJared... about a "Real Girlfriend"... and then an "Anna"... and whatever... Many have questioned her existence... And yes, there was a set of thoughts about it being from some women who believed they were "The One"... Well... we guessed, many wondered... It just could've been about anyone I guess... Story tellers, PR folks, Fans... BUT, this sure ran for a long while...

And then we have George's statement from the Hollywood Rep: He also has been cheated on and even ditched "and left for someone; all those things. And it was sometimes a surprise, and sometimes you saw it coming. The most painful was when I kept trying to get [one woman] back. But we all make dumb mistakes."

IF in the beginning of George+Stacy, we heard voices that said "NOBODY was being HURT, that George+Stacy were not hurting anyone"... was it really true...??? In the light of George's statement then??? What about that "one woman" George was trying to win back?? Was she hurting and in pain, in the midst of all of this??

Sure, the Celebitchy feedback could be passed off as any other FAN feedback... everything on the Boards in fact... BUT IF NOT!!! As in taking it as a thought... that IF Stacy was indeed "borrowing" George from someone, who George has been trying so hard to get back everytime... and thinking more for this lady whoever it is that George seems to be trying so hard to get back that is... would Stacy be OK, AND would her father be OK, if another gentleman "borrowed" her mother for a while as his "Girlfriend"?? So also, would she be OK, AND would her mother be OK, if another young lady "borrowed" her father as "HER MAN" for a while??

Hmmm... and going by the rules... I guess, NOBODY will be getting hurt in all of that "borrowing" for sure... afterall, her mother / father was going to be having a great time anyways ?? Right Stacy?? Very Happy

Gosh!!!

But then... IF that was all plain fuss... and there really was nothing in it and Stacy was indeed Girlfriend for George... then George's statement must be some BIG FAT lie... is it not??? OR may be his fans on IMDb / JustJared were the ones that were lying and George simply "borrowed" that lie altogether Very Happy

Oh the Tooth Fairy coin...




I agree with the article , Marchesa is a bad design but I'm sick thinking about George!!!
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by annemarie on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 20:24

I don't think it means borrowed him from someone else I think it means she's borrowing him for the moment because we know George doesn't stay with any one too long. As for him trying to get someone back it could be that the woman left him for another man and he really didn't want to let her go hence him trying to get her back .

annemarie
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5293
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Missa on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 20:59

You know, George was asked several times while promoting The Descendants how he would have reacted if a woman cheated on him, and his answer was consistently along the lines of "I wouldn't know, that's never happened to me." Suddenly, he's been cheated on and abandoned and left trying to win back someone's heart. I don't necessarily doubt his story, but again, the timing of it seems a little too "Poor me, please give me a trophy to make me feel better" for me.
avatar
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Pari on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 21:05

annemarie wrote:I don't think it means borrowed him from someone else I think it means she's borrowing him for the moment because we know George doesn't stay with any one too long. As for him trying to get someone back it could be that the woman left him for another man and he really didn't want to let her go hence him trying to get her back .

"Borrowing" happens when something/someone BELONGS to someone else dear Annemarie... Smile NO, I don't believe that George "doesn't stay with any one too long"... I am out of that category! Smile Because I have read that he does when he wants to... when his heart is in it...

Yes, I agree that this is completely people and conscience specific... and I really have NO RIGHT to question a very personal / private sphere in anyone's life... However, from what has been put out for us to read... and see... I was simply shocked... that "borrow" was in the mind / spirit somewhere... Very Happy

Peace I love you
avatar
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by EEOsandy on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 21:26

Missa wrote:You know, George was asked several times while promoting The Descendants how he would have reacted if a woman cheated on him, and his answer was consistently along the lines of "I wouldn't know, that's never happened to me." Suddenly, he's been cheated on and abandoned and left trying to win back someone's heart. I don't necessarily doubt his story, but again, the timing of it seems a little too "Poor me, please give me a trophy to make me feel better" for me.

Something has really been nagging at me since his last "poor me" interview. That interview was very different from the ones prior to it. It really endeared me to him - he seemed more like the rest of us, his life isn't perfect, I've loved, I've lost, no immature comments (i.e. farts and masturation), etc. etc. I'm wondering if that was the point - to endear everyone to him and somewhat make everyone relate to and/or feel sorry for him in a last minute Oscar strategy.
avatar
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Posts : 710
Join date : 2011-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by The next mrs clooney on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 21:37

I'd really like to think that its not really about oscar strategy and that he is just really starting to reflect on his life and is starting to be more open and honest about things. Maybe turning 50 has made him question many things in his life, who knows??
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by The next mrs clooney on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 21:39

Latest tweet from cray cray:

Stacy Keibler @StacyKeibler Close
"When something seems to go wrong, it's invariably part of a larger right." - Jed McKenna
17
RETWEETS
3
FAVORITES
4:14 PM - 20 Feb 12 via web · Details

Hmmmmm. strange quote to use if you are trying to dispel break up rumors.
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Back-Handed Compliment

Post by anon.4 on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 21:43

@Missa-LOL. That was the best description of that article, ever!

anon.4
Clooney virgin

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Missa on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 22:08

The next mrs clooney wrote:Latest tweet from cray cray:

Stacy Keibler @StacyKeibler Close
"When something seems to go wrong, it's invariably part of a larger right." - Jed McKenna
17
RETWEETS
3
FAVORITES
4:14 PM - 20 Feb 12 via web · Details

Hmmmmm. strange quote to use if you are trying to dispel break up rumors.

Very strange! Let's say they've already separated, for argument's sake. Maybe it makes more sense not to announce anything before the Oscars, have George show up alone, and have Stan simply precede him in the press line with a "No questions about Stacy" warning for each interviewer. Keeps the gossip mill from getting too out of control prior to the ceremony, no real bad press to deal with ahead of time, and interviewers won't be chomping at the bit to get his first "comment" about the breakup. Then the guy can simply disappear into the Irish countryside and have Stan release a statement. As little hassle as possible, given the circumstances.

Or maybe they're still together and she's messing with everyone. I just hope the next girl isn't on twitter so I don't spend my free time decoding every syllable she shares. Wink
avatar
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by silly girl on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 22:19

I think she is messing with everyone...do we really believe he will break up with her now? I also think if they break up it won't be right after the Oscars...he would never want to give the Enquirer the satisfaction.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3299
Join date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by The next mrs clooney on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 22:22

Missa, I am wondering myself if they have already gone their separate ways, guess we will see on Sunday.
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by The next mrs clooney on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 22:25

silly girl wrote:I think she is messing with everyone...do we really believe he will break up with her now? I also think if they break up it won't be right after the Oscars...he would never want to give the Enquirer the satisfaction.

The actual break up and the public break up are usually two different things. If they have broken up we wouldn't hear until after the Oscars, his PR team will make sure of that. Maybe she's talking about her Oscar dress not fitting or something earth shattering like that Very Happy
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Missa on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 22:28

The next mrs clooney wrote:
silly girl wrote:I think she is messing with everyone...do we really believe he will break up with her now? I also think if they break up it won't be right after the Oscars...he would never want to give the Enquirer the satisfaction.

The actual break up and the public break up are usually two different things. If they have broken up we wouldn't hear until after the Oscars, his PR team will make sure of that. Maybe she's talking about her Oscar dress not fitting or something earth shattering like that Very Happy

Ha! That's probably right. Here we are giving her all this credit for being clever and really, we've all heard her speak, that's not the case. Maybe she couldn't get that black Marchesa dress with the tulle sticking up out of the neck, and she has to settle for something less...fabulous.
avatar
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by silly girl on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 22:38

So funny, maybe it is all about the dress... lol!

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3299
Join date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Dexterdidit on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 23:41

Well a dress issue would probably send her into meltdown. I really would love it if he turned up at the Oscars alone. Doubt he will but she has gone very quiet! There are usually parties before the Oscars so it will be interesting too see if George takes Stacy to any of those! And the split generally happens awhile before it is made public so he can easly split with her after the Oscars but let people think they are still together for some time afterwards. Stacy isn't going to admit to anything!
avatar
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Somewhere in Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by blubelle on Tue 21 Feb 2012, 00:27

Maybe she broke a nail (when something goes wrong) but all the others are O.K. (it's part of a larger right). Very Happy
avatar
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 959
Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum