Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Joanna on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:09

I just saw a pig fly over my house !
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:13

ROFL Joanna - if that baby is hers and Georges then she did a damn good job of hiding her 'baby bump.'
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:15

I think the latest baby pic was taken in George's den. It looks like that blanket (and it's a blanket and not a dog bed because one corner is wrinkled up) is lying just inside the sliding den French doors (the ones George exited the den from during the video) on the wood floor. That's why there is obviously flagstone on one side of the blanket, but if you look closely, the other side of the blanket is lying on a wood floor and you can see a rug with a white background (like the one on George's wood floor in his den). The baby/dog are lying in a shaded area (just inside the den), but there is sunshine over the flagstone.

I definitely don't think it's George and/or Stacy's baby, but if George needs some more publicity before the Oscar votes I can call the Enquirer. Just kidding!

Last edited by EEOsandy on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:27; edited 1 time in total
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:17

Hey maybe if the Enquirer gets involved he will issue a denial and we can find out the truth.... Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:20

Hey.... that baby will have such a tale to tell when older
about all the excited speculation Coolio
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:21

silly girl wrote:Hey maybe if the Enquirer gets involved he will issue a denial and we can find out the truth.... Wink

Yes, or reps for George Clooney can tell GossipCop it's not true.
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:25

Maggy wrote:
Pari wrote:Just a lot shocked that we've reached a stage of having to drag in harmless pets and innocent babies to further "career" goals!!! Like there was no other way of doing things!!!

It happens
Stacy seems to me a poor woman in search of fame and if George does not understand this will make the figure of a poor man teased! I believe in the intelligence of George, but perhaps he went a step further and go back a step by oscar is not easy.

lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:49

Sorry not going to look back but, the baby is not on the ground that is a brown cushion under the blanket. The babies leg is floating above the ground(see leg pointed down), like it just climbed up on a lounge chair. Smile

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:54

IF that dog is Einstein, he's grown enormous since
the GTC house tour IMO
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:55

Henway wrote:Sorry not going to look back but, the baby is not on the ground that is a brown cushion under the blanket. The babies leg is floating above the ground(see leg pointed down), like it just climbed up on a lounge chair. Smile

That baby was born in June. If she is climbing already she is terribly advanced.
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 22:11

COH, I thought that G and Eins Clooney were both "fixed." So how could he and SK have a human baby?
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 22:12

Do Turkey basters come cheap these days ?
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 22:37

You need more than a turkey baster if you are fixed.

If I was that baby's parents, I would be a bit concerned. It is one thing, when your friends post some pictures of your kids on Facebook. It's another when your friend has 200,000 twitter followers - mostly male who think women fake wrestling is high art. Neither one is a great idea, but one seems a bit more reckless and stupid than the other.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 22:42

I think that this is the 4th or 5th pic of this baby, her goddaughter, so maybe the baby's mother wants George's help in getting her daughter work in Hollywood. CS!!! But, I agree, Stacy is using this for her own PR. And, I agree Joanna, this dog looks ALOT bigger than Einstein did with George. I know that P to P was shot probably a few weeks ago, but this dog really doesn't look like Einstein to me. And, I don't BELIEVE you brought up the turkey baster Joanna!!! I'm sure that will truly offend!!! Major CS!!!!!
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 22:59

better take the little girl away
from internet, in such public way
and from the dog too, maybe
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 23:36

It is possible, but not guaranteed, to reverse a vasectomy. Many "rock star chicks" have tried using a turkey baster when a condom has been used to try and get pregnant and a financial reward. Don't know if it has ever worked. Maybe just a warning to those with money to be more selective with whom they choose to "have fun."
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 23:58

AYE CARUMBA!! DIOS MIO!! Hilarioso Lots of happy

Lots of happy

If i fart right now will this get even funnier

Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky on Tue 14 Feb 2012, 00:40

No one here really believes this baby is George's? Please tell me that we are all just working on our creative writing (gossiping) skills. I think I have a better chance at winning the lottery, and I don't buy lottery tickets. By the time you are 50 with women the plenty for 20+ years, and there hasn't been a child yet. Not one of the previous women thought of this. I think Eli would have bought a million turkey basters if she thought she could pull it off. The man is obviously very careful about this.

If there was a child, I could not image that he would be talking about how bad a father he would be, and have the mother of his child post pictures of his child on twitter. He is private when it comes to his family, and a lot smarter about security than that.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna on Tue 14 Feb 2012, 01:12

ummm....what's CS please melbert ? confused
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Tue 14 Feb 2012, 01:23

CS = Cyber Sarcasm

you can put that in when you're trying to be snarky and some may not realize that it's snark.
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha on Tue 14 Feb 2012, 01:38

Hello magazine (Canada) has a spread on her. Well, most questions are in regards to her 'date' and she's also quoted as saying she wants to come back as a man (as it wouldn't take as long to get ready to go out!!??!! Weird.

Pictures - well - I now know that I want all of my digitals professionaly air brushed, air brushed, air brushed, air brushed, and air brushed again. (not that I need it of course, but just to see how it looks LOL) flower
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Tue 14 Feb 2012, 01:43

You're too cute to need airbrushing Bamboochacha!!
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha on Tue 14 Feb 2012, 01:48

melbert wrote:You're too cute to need airbrushing Bamboochacha!!

Sweet you are. Just for that - I gave you a + on the meter. flower
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna on Tue 14 Feb 2012, 12:14

Thanks for the explanation on CS mel.

I learn so much on here !
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway on Tue 14 Feb 2012, 14:30

EEOsandy wrote:
Henway wrote:Sorry not going to look back but, the baby is not on the ground that is a brown cushion under the blanket. The babies leg is floating above the ground(see leg pointed down), like it just climbed up on a lounge chair. Smile

That baby was born in June. If she is climbing already she is terribly advanced.

I know children that started walking at 8 mos, but I also said like it just climbed up. I was not there so couldn't tell you if they laid her up there. The point was that she was not on the ground and that it is not wood floor. Cool

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by MM on Tue 14 Feb 2012, 15:23

When people pose a baby of that age in the picture, they pose it on its hands and knees to prop it up. Also, babies then to lift their heads up to see where they are. That pic looks posed, with the baby's hand on the dog.

Babies and pets are such attention getters.

But I agree that it was a bad idea to have the baby and Eins together. The baby could pull on Einstein's fur and Eins could bite the baby, or knock her over.

Stacy is just using the goddaughter and Eins as attention-getting props for publicity. Like she has nothing else better to do.
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Tue 14 Feb 2012, 23:36

Well her big payday for Fashion Week doesn't seem to have paid off. Looks like no one wants her in their front row. It wouldn't surprise me if it was her people trying to get people interested. So far she hasn't done too much other then walk a few red carpets with George and attend that party in LV. Lainey pretty much said what we have been saying about George and Stacy. She didn't get to go to the BAFTAS and had nothing else to do so it seems odd. So do we think she will get another dinner out or are we going to hear more George is unhappy rumours?
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 01:06

Wonder how the quiet night in for valentines day is going?
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 06:23

hope bad
as mine
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 06:30

So quiet George may not even know she is there....LOL I wonder if she will get some invisible Cartier jewelry.
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 09:32

Dex - I think someone in the fashion circles released the info about her being willing (and her agent shopping the idea) to be paid to exclusively wear one designer's outfits during Fashion Week. They would have been looking for payment, flights and accomodation - that would be pricey and it's not like she is some fashion maven or regular on the best dress lists. I mean, it is not a new concept in the fashion world to have someone paid to wear your clothes but the fashion houses rarely ever speak about it and sources who discuss the payment arrangements never give their names on the record as it would be damaging to their career. Once the story went public, no designer would be willing to touch her as everyone from the public to the press would assume that she was only wearing the outfit because of a pay cheque. And that doesn't give them positive media coverage - especially on the blogs when everyone knows there is a pay cheque factored into the equation.

But I am lead to believe it is pretty common - designers pay stars to wear their clothes at events, jewellery houses, accessories designers, shoes - all can offer a financial inducement to a celeb to choose and publicise their wares when attending high profile events.

For example, I found this online about jewellery:
For last year’s Academy Awards, Tiffany & Co. reportedly paid Anne Hathaway $750,000 to wear Tiffany jewels onstage while she was hosting the event. And Gwyneth Paltrow was rumored to have picked up a $500,000 paycheck to wear pieces from Louis Vuitton’s L’Ame du Voyage fine jewelry collection. (Neither brand has commented on the specifics, and it’s not in a business’s best interest to be too public about paying for exposure, but over the last few years some labels have acknowledged having “contractual relationships” with stars.) Katz says some of his competitors have celebrities on their payrolls as well. “In the last five or six years, agents have started making deals. ... To me, if you know it’s a paid endorsement, it changes the complexion and perception,” he says.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 10:32

Well whoever released the information thought they were talking Stacy up and it seems to have backfired. Which makes me think it came from her side. Stacy just isn't worth the cash she also isn't a size zero and so far really has failed to be a big hit fashion wise. Way too many misses. Stacy get's attention but people just can't help adding the fact she increased her fee to attend events it's one thing to know it and it's another to always be reading it, it puts people off.
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 13:23

Good heavens....Cray's recent fashion statements are finally starting to look like she's stopped shopping at the Walmart, and gone to Macys.....I don't think she's ready for Fashion Week yet.....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 13:30

bellybaby wrote:Good heavens....Cray's recent fashion statements are finally starting to look like she's stopped shopping at the Walmart, and gone to Macys.....I don't think she's ready for Fashion Week yet.....

Hey bellybaby don't knock Walmart, I just bought a sweater last week from Walmart and I have gotten a lot of compliments when I wear it. It is not where you buy the clothes, it is about taste and sophistication and how you put the outfits together. That is something miss cray cray is learning. LOL Very Happy

Last edited by lovelylois on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 14:04; edited 1 time in total

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 13:47

Quite so LL, it's making a sack look like satin that's the trick!. It's the way it's worn with panache or not! She's not done too badly, just the whole "revealing flesh" thing that's sooooo embarrassing. Don't like those tracksuit tops with the thumb straps...ooooo noooo!
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 13:49

it's me wrote:hope bad
as mine

Aaaaw It's me!! Remember, that if Stacy had a "bad Valentine's" then our George would've had a bad one too Very Happy

Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by MM on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 14:55

I shop at both Macy's and Walmart, and, truly, it is all about what you buy (quality and all). I shop at sales, look at the discount racks, and buy things that are well made, modest, and suit my body frame and coloring. I also look at the price, making sure that I stay within my budget. You really don't need a lot of clothes, because we all typically wear 20 percent of our wardrobe 80 percent of the time.
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 15:00

Pari wrote:
Maggy wrote:
Pari wrote:
Cinderella wrote:She's cute!

Are we sure that the baby is not George's and Stacy's? Maybe that's why they had to get together so quick after Eli... ???

That baby is a darling Smile ALL babies are!!! And IF that was indeed George and Stacy's baby, WOW, that will be awesome too!!! I love you I find it hard to believe though, that George would NOT accept HIS baby, once he knew?! He would've most probably married Stacy the moment he discovered something like that / IF that was the case... is what I think... Well... Babies are too precious personal... I just hope there is no PR around them!!

The length of garbage gossip, shame! Drunk

Hmmmm... Mission accomplished I guess...

Time to CLEAR something as I see... Smile Sorry, I should've made my note more colourful, to cut through the "gossiping" / "insinuations" Very Happy

My note came in at a time when Cinderella was thinking something out loud and I was around on the blog/in this House Very Happy... She had a question and I was trying to answer it, trying to take into consideration all that which I saw, what was laid out before everyone... There was a little baby involved... and George's pet Einstein... Now that combination is strange... and NOT for the first time as well... but then it does feel like George is OK with it, as also the rest, as in family, friends, Team George, etc... and so we are given to see "a picture" ...

Maybe, I should've just allowed it all to pass... and not wandered into Cinderella's realm of thinking though... Very Happy And yes, I love "happy fairytales" happening for everyone, too much!!! Very Happy And wasn't mighty sure if there was one here... Anyways... one way or the other, the outcome was interesting... NO offence meant to any one's belief system for sure... and my heartfelt apologies for the mishap there as well... Mea-culpa everyone I love you Mea-culpa George, Stacy, Einstein, Baby... all all all I love you

Thank you all, for your kind understanding...
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 15:18

Well she is at fashion week

Front row at @michaelkors with @ninagarcia !!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 15:36

Thanks silly girl, so she's at Fashion Week in New York right now?
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 15:39

It would seem so. I would think she would have flown in last night because it is early here...it is after 10:30am....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 15:57

Well, it doesn't sound like much of a romantic Valentine Day night for her and George. Scoop and run. LOL
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by macs on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 15:59

well it does sounds like someone had a quiet V day night Wink
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 16:13

So, when returning from London, maybe George stopped in NYC?
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 16:42

You don't have to celebrate Valentines day on that day maybe, they celebrated the day before and part of valentines day before she left.

annemarie
It's all gone a bit Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 16:52

annemarie wrote:You don't have to celebrate Valentines day on that day maybe, they celebrated the day before and part of valentines day before she left.

YUP TWO great sweet sessions!!! I love you And more... YAY!!! cheers
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 16:54

MM wrote:I shop at both Macy's and Walmart, and, truly, it is all about what you buy (quality and all). I shop at sales, look at the discount racks, and buy things that are well made, modest, and suit my body frame and coloring. I also look at the price, making sure that I stay within my budget. You really don't need a lot of clothes, because we all typically wear 20 percent of our wardrobe 80 percent of the time.

I shop at thrift stores and find very nice clothes... if i asked " who am i wearing I'd say" Sal Arme"
( salvation army)

I get compliments on my clothes a lot
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 17:45

I think she'll get a few more dinners and go to the Oscars. I think it would be cruel of George to dump her before the Oscars Eli and Sarah got to go.

annemarie
It's all gone a bit Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 17:59

annemarie wrote:I think she'll get a few more dinners and go to the Oscars. I think it would be cruel of George to dump her before the Oscars Eli and Sarah got to go.

"I think she'll get a few more dinners and go to the Oscars. ..." Yes, that will be nice... sweet... happy... for the couple... I guess...

BUT CRUEL if not??? Well... that can also be termed "Emotional Blackmail" my dear Smile Especially IF that is a PR Contract OR even otherwise!!! Gosh, I better add the colours now! Smile All "cryptic" situations hahahhaha

Anyways... I guess George will take Stacy when he is pretty certain that he DOES NOT STAND A CHANCE at winning the Oscar... or has simply given up and has decided TO LOSE IT anyways Very Happy

No Na... I better fly out now... I don't like these "feeler game" sessions Sad makes me lose my heart!!! Sad Especially when decisions may have already been made...
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 18:13

Personally, I wouldn't like to use the term "dump her" on anyone Annemarie... that will be demeaning to Stacy's person... I can understand separation or parting or going different ways, which by itself is heart-breaking... Whatever the case, nobody needs to be "dumped" anywhere... Set free from / broken free from, yes, happens / ought to happen sometimes... Again, just my wee thought...

These thoughts after Valentine's??? Question scratch Question
Must be an "Engagement" Announcement round the corner then...

Gotta dash

Last edited by Pari on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 18:22; edited 3 times in total
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: