The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 6 Facebo13
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 6 Twitte12
Latest topics
Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 6 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by melbert on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 00:34

When pigs fly SillyGirl!
Plus he has that radio interview that Sisieq posted on another thread. So sorry Stacy, gotta talk about important stuff - WINE!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 6 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Dexterdidit on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 00:44

LOL Wow it's actually getting a Premiere and George is busy. What a shock! I do wonder if this would have happened if Stacy hadn't been dating George. Pity I would love George to have to sit through this 4 times I doubt he will even once....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 00:47

She gave him the DVD so she can question him when she comes home...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 00:52

It will be hard, because he will fall asleep while making notes Sleep

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 01:02

Dexterdidit wrote:I do wonder if this would have happened if Stacy hadn't been dating George.
Stacy Dash is the lead and look who's name comes before Dash in the billing of the poster.

Here is the IMDB page for the movie - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stars:
Stacey Dash, Reagan Gomez-Preston and Wesley Jonathan

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 01:46

But no Pandabear, Stacy said, in fact, that George is a little taller than she is. Now she wouldn't fabricate, would she? CS!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 02:10

Mel Stacy doesn't LIE read Gossip Cop....LOL
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 03:13

As she has been a friend for a few years, George must have had the opportunity to get to know her as a friend. If she is acting differently (changing to please), he would surely see that. He is very observant and sees what's happening around him.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 03:21

Unless like other men he is using his small head instead of his large one and IF that is the case, well then all bets are off.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 04:48

sisieq wrote:
Of course I could be wrong and she'll do the marriage and babies interview soon. Sigh....they all do.
She's been quoted in an article before dating George, that she "can't wait to be a stay-at-home mom". Seems she's another one who intentionally forgets prior quotes.
Why? Has she been quoted now as saying she doesn't want marriage and babies? Where was that?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 06:09

I find it strange that Stacy wants children, after 30 years, 90% of women want to have children! It's normal!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 16:01

m4rose wrote:
phys major wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I swear every time I see pictures of her she looks stoned!

Just curious, did they say when and where that picture was taken?

It was taken Tuesday night at Craigs restaurant.

annemarie
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 16:14

I think that George take her hand only for pap, he has a free hand and give her the hand occupied . Is it very strange or not?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 16:46

I didn't see Stacy on the Getty images for the red carpet of the Dysfunctional Friends movie. Which is surprising to me, because it is another photo op for her. Maybe going out dinner with George, the day before, was enough of photo opportunity for her. She must have been very busy that she couldn't attend. It wasn't even mentioned on her twitter page. Maybe now that she went to the SAG awards and Golden Globes and is BFF with Octavia and Sophia she didn't feel she needed to attend. I guess if she did go, US magazine, would make up some weird story on why she attended the premiere without George or Popsugar would say the girlfriend of George Clooney, Stacy Keibler, walked the red carpet without him. How embarrassing is that? Laughing

here is link to some Getty images from Dysfunctional friends

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 17:01

someone tweeted that she was "sorely missed" at the premier...just an fyi...

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 17:25

IMO George and Eli had a relationship from the beginning based on lust, passion, but not much else. George and Stacy, friendship feeling more in common with one another, and he does seem more comfortable with her as if he likes her, IMO love can grow from this. Will it? Can't picture George with one woman for a long time 5-10 years, can any of you?
Sisieq thought you were joking, was on-line at the time it all went down, had just made a comment about G's sag card, and my comment wasn't meant to be snarky, but it may have been taken that way. IMO that's what is so hard about communicating with written words, is others taking it the wrong way and becoming angry, or insulted. You are a great debater, and yes you bring alot of spice, so we would all miss you.
Katie thanks for stepping in and cooling us off, we needed it. I believe there is someone out and about that makes comments trying to stir the pot about COH. IMO there is no other forum like ours it is unique, those that can't be a part of it like to cause trouble.
Since this is a SK thread and I've gone off topic, she is trying her best to adapt, to make it a more pleasant experience(award season) for George than what it's been the last couple of times.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 17:31

lela, maybe it's George being a gentleman, with all the lights hitting them it's got to be blinding, so he reaches for her hand to help lead her.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 17:42

So much speculation about this picture. To me it looks like he's saying something to her and putting something in her hand. And she's looking straight ahead with a frozen smile on her face.

If he wanted to hold her hand he would have switched that something into his left hand and held her hand with his right hand. IMO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 17:44

nah
too difficult
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 17:56

lucy wrote:lela, maybe it's George being a gentleman, with all the lights hitting them it's got to be blinding, so he reaches for her hand to help lead her.

I think that is her to take george's hand!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 18:51

Who knows, you could be right, either way he is taking her hand which he does often with the GF's. I've gotten to the point were I don't think it's a sign of anything but George's way of being a gentleman to a woman.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 20:36

I agree Cindigirl I think it looks like he is handing her something, and if he wanted to hold her hand he would have switched whatever it was into his other hand.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 14:55

As seen on Twitter...she is apparently hosting a Superbowl party in Las Vegas on Saturday....

(oh and she is predicting a Patriots win which I am against since I am a Giants fan) Laughing

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 15:31

mmmmh, well that lifts her up in my eyes, they were asked "what are you doing for the superbowl" at the Sags awards and she didn't promote herself!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 16:19

lovelylois wrote:I didn't see Stacy on the Getty images for the red carpet of the Dysfunctional Friends movie. Which is surprising to me, because it is another photo op for her. Maybe going out dinner with George, the day before, was enough of photo opportunity for her. She must have been very busy that she couldn't attend. It wasn't even mentioned on her twitter page. Maybe now that she went to the SAG awards and Golden Globes and is BFF with Octavia and Sophia she didn't feel she needed to attend. I guess if she did go, US magazine, would make up some weird story on why she attended the premiere without George or Popsugar would say the girlfriend of George Clooney, Stacy Keibler, walked the red carpet without him. How embarrassing is that? Laughing

here is link to some Getty images from Dysfunctional friends

Dinner with George was more important then attending a movie premiere that she is in, WHAT?

If I was one of these others in this film I would be upset she didnt show. Just her being there would have given this film some extra push with all the write ups she would have gotten being the girlfriend of. Thats like snubbing the film, IMO! Or George saw it and said do not bring any attention to it cause you stunk in it.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 18:44

If we might go back to the bad 'do that some had a problem with for the SAG red carpet. I was watching Kelly this morning and she had nearly the same style. It did not, however, have all those pokey outs in the bun area that Stacy's did. Since Stan is Kelly's PR, maybe he could help in the hair department so we wouldn't have to complain about her hair?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 19:11

The sad thing is that she had TWO hair stylists working on her hair. I think the poor girl just has bad hair. Or bad choice in stylists.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 19:23

sisieq wrote:
phys major wrote:This was interesting from a poster on Just Jared! The posters name is Katy Dictator:
Yup I’m out of line at COH folks but I don’t apologize for my over the top rude rant attacking a poster who always expresses “honest” truthful opinions about the “showmance” between G & his more recent golddigger.
I do have ulterior motives besides being a control freak so If anyone tries to keep the truth on point, on my goofy-games-for-bored-brats forum, I will attack them as well. Yup, I’m a two-faced insider also! P.S.- I don’t hesitate to give out anyone’s registration ID info and I use any info. posted on my forum for whatever purpose I need it for. Hahahhhaaa. Don’t like it? Start your own forum. Yes, arrogant and obnoxious,two-faced insider, that’s me. Haven’t noticed that by now?Smile
Troll, troll, troll…rawHIDE! people!
Def sounds like whats-her-face from IMDB!!
In case there are member's here who believe otherwise, that was NOT me! I don't post on JJ. I don't play games. Thank you. I truly feel it was the sicko from IMDB that would run Katie and OH down. The wording is the same from her IMDB posts.

Lucy, meant to give you a +, computer jumped and hit the wrong one. Thank you to those who enjoy my thoughts/comments. Thank you to those for the well wishes. Life has been really hard and I'm taking it out on others. I understand my comments were harsh. I apologize. I posted in the heat of the moment and didn't take time to think things through. I'm sure there are many here who that has happened to in their lifetime.

BTW, for those who don't like my thoughts/comments, not to worry, doubt I'll me posting much.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 19:45

Comment from another thread -
by m4rose Yesterday at 7:16 pm
Okay I'm a little late to the party but I'm confused about something......didn't SK state that Einstein was her dog?

Can anyone else find that original post on her blog? Don't see the tweet anymore. Anyone?

Notice the hints wording in the People article:

about his kitchen (ordering food)

his new roommate, Einstein

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 19:58

Sisieq, all the well wishes to you,and please don't take a lot of time away, you to the forume like the water to the body Smile
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 20:13

sisieq wishing you well, please come back you will be missed.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 20:17

sisieq wrote:
sisieq wrote:
phys major wrote:This was interesting from a poster on Just Jared! The posters name is Katy Dictator:
Yup I’m out of line at COH folks but I don’t apologize for my over the top rude rant attacking a poster who always expresses “honest” truthful opinions about the “showmance” between G & his more recent golddigger.
I do have ulterior motives besides being a control freak so If anyone tries to keep the truth on point, on my goofy-games-for-bored-brats forum, I will attack them as well. Yup, I’m a two-faced insider also! P.S.- I don’t hesitate to give out anyone’s registration ID info and I use any info. posted on my forum for whatever purpose I need it for. Hahahhhaaa. Don’t like it? Start your own forum. Yes, arrogant and obnoxious,two-faced insider, that’s me. Haven’t noticed that by now?Smile
Troll, troll, troll…rawHIDE! people!
Def sounds like whats-her-face from IMDB!!
In case there are member's here who believe otherwise, that was NOT me! I don't post on JJ. I don't play games. Thank you. I truly feel it was the sicko from IMDB that would run Katie and OH down. The wording is the same from her IMDB posts.

Lucy, meant to give you a +, computer jumped and hit the wrong one. Thank you to those who enjoy my thoughts/comments. Thank you to those for the well wishes. Life has been really hard and I'm taking it out on others. I understand my comments were harsh. I apologize. I posted in the heat of the moment and didn't take time to think things through. I'm sure there are many here who that has happened to in their lifetime.

BTW, for those who don't like my thoughts/comments, not to worry, doubt I'll me posting much.

I never thought you'd written such rubbish, sisieq. I disagree with some of your comments,
but I know you write better than that loser !
Sorry if you're having a hard time.
Just remember..."Tough Times Don't Last....Tough People Do"

Last edited by Joanna on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 20:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling !)
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 20:25

Yes, Stacy did say Einstein was her dog and that she adopted him. At some point, she removed the "pet" section from her website blog (wonder why?). You can still get to it here:

Last edited by EEOsandy on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 20:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong link)
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 20:48

I found another flaw in Stacy: She is a liar!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 20:58

nah

HE is
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 21:42

sisieq, we all type before thinking, well I do, enjoy your lurking time sooner rather than later hope we pull you back in. Don't worry about the red- I don't.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 21:52

EEOsandy wrote:Yes, Stacy did say Einstein was her dog and that she adopted him. At some point, she removed the "pet" section from her website blog (wonder why?). You can still get to it here:

What a great first post! Help me though, is imageshack a "holding" place where stuff gets posted even if the original article is deleted?

Welcome!!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 21:54

Sorry, it my quota in voting today, so a thank you to the above posters' well wishes, too.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 21:59

sisieq just went back and voted + for you.

EEOsandy welcome and great post!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 22:03

Sis I did not post that because I thought you wrote It..I posted it because I feel you are being UNFAIRLY PUNISHED and wanted people, to see, that on other threads they thought the same way!
BULLING on here seems to be the way someone works! (not you sis)
Not for one second did I think it was you! sorry for any heart ache:(
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 22:05

Stop apologizing for the right to FREEDOM OF SPEECH...
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 22:06

phys major wrote:Sis I did not post that because I thought you wrote It..I posted it because I feel you are being UNFAIRLY PUNISHED and wanted people, to see, that on other threads they thought the same way!
BULLING on here seems to be the way someone works! (not you sis)
Not for one second did I think it was you! sorry for any heart ache:(
I honestly didn't think that. Sorry I didn't think to express that so others wouldn't think you did it on purpose.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 22:10

I can't think straight - what night was the dinner and what night was the red carpet? thanks!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 22:14

I thought they were two different nights. The dinner was the night of the actors studio.
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 22:32

Okay, the red carpet was Wed, Feb 1 -

posted by Sista on February 2nd, 2012 at 1:24 pm

The movie “Dysfunctional Friends” had its premiere last night at the Harmony Gold Theatre in Los Angeles, California.

On hand was actress Meagan Good, see her here, as well as Elise Neal, Essence Atkins, Joyful Drake, LeToya Luckett, Reagan Gomez Preston, and many more.

Noticeably absent was Stacey Dash.

This link has red carpet photos - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 22:44

Posted today on Celebitchy

Stacy Keibler hates George Clooney’s Italian villa, wants him to buy a place in Mexico

The difference between Stacy Keibler’s behavior at the Golden Globes versus her behavior at the SAGs was stark. Keibler over-extended herself at the Globes, announcing that the Globes were “ALWAYS such a fun night” like she was always invited or something. On the Globes red carpet, Stacy got to pose by herself for a long time, and she got to put her two cents in for every interview. For the SAGs, Stacy got reeled in. She still got to speak, but you could tell that she had her orders: Be subdued. Calm down. This night is not about you. You are only the arm candy. You are replaceable. She barely got to pose by herself either. It wasn’t her best night, but I guess it was a success, because she’s still around.

All of this to say… I feel like Clooney’s got Stacy on a tighter leash, perhaps literally and figuratively. Or is it Clooney that likes the leash? Nevermind, sorry I said it. Keibler takes direction and she stands back. Which makes this Enquirer story pretty dumb – it’s all about Stacy issuing an “ultimatum” to Clooney about his Lake Como villa. Mind you, I do think there’s something there – Stacy doesn’t seem like the brightest bulb (they never are) and Clooney has barely gone back to Italy since he and Elisabetta Canalis split up. For both Thanksgiving and Christmas, Clooney took Stacy to Cabo San Lucas, not Italy. And this could be the reason…

It’s “arrivederci” to Italy for George clooney’s new leading lady Stacy Keibler! Keibler is dead set against living in Clooney’s vacation villa on Lake Como because he played house there with his ex-galpal Elisabetta Canalis, the Enquirer has learned.

Pals close to Stacy say she wants a new place near George’s beachside home in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, instead.

“Stacy has been to Como for a short trip, but she told George, ‘It’s Italy or me’ with respect to living there – and she means it!” a source divulged. “She thinks it’s creepy staying in the home he shared with former girlfriends. Stacy wants them to either build or buy a remote, private house together in Mexico. She’s even told George to find another girlfriend if he can’t deliver.”

Stacy is upset about the prospects of living in Elisabetta’s shadow, said the source. “Elisabetta is a big celeb in Italy, and the last place Stacy wants to be is sitting in the house her man once shared with her love rival, only to see her face on TV,” the source said. “It remains to be seen if George will bend to Stacy’s demands or fly solo to Como from now on.”

[From The Enquirer, print edition]

Dear Stacy: Good luck with that. Seriously. And a year from now when you’re a cocktail waitress, I’ll leave you a big tip, I promise.
So, is this really happening? Does Stacy think she’s in a position (with the leash, mind you) to issue these kinds of demands? As I said, she’s not the brightest bulb. So it very well could be.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 22:59

From a blog today about Stacy charging designers $5000 to wear their clothes during fashion week in New York next week.

Is Stacy Keibler Really Worth A $5000 Clothing Fee?
by Justin Fenner | 3:16 pm, February 3rd, 2012

If you were still looking for proof that Fashion Week is one well-funded exercise in public relations, we think we’ve found it for you. Word has it that Stacy Keibler (the woman you maybe knew as a WWE wrestler who is now doing a stint as arm candy for George Clooney) has been offered beaucoup dollars from clothing companies to wear their drag during New York Fashion Week.
Page Six reports that Keibler (who isn’t exactly what you might call a style star — we’ve included some pre-Clooney examples in the gallery below) has been offered fees of $5,000 and beyond just to slip into a pair of jeans, let alone a full outfit. Let’s keep in mind that most brands tend to call it a day at sending celebrities clothes for free, but we guess being George Clooney’s girlfriend will add some dollar signs to the equation. Moreover, Keibler recently signed with talent agency William Morris Endeavor, and sources told the Post that she’s upped her personal appearance fee to $25,000.
In other words, expect to be seeing her plenty around the tents next week. Just don’t tell the models what she’s getting paid.

Last edited by lovelylois on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 23:13; edited 1 time in total

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 23:06

I married a guy who had many many previous GFs and the only demand I made was to replace the mattress before I would sleep in his bed !!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 23:10

Another commentary from NY Mag about Stacy charging 5,000 DOLLARS to wear designer clothes during New York fashion week, when the models don't even get that.

Apparently We’ll Be Seeing Lots of Stacy Keibler at Fashion Week
By Charlotte Cowles

There's a pretty good chance that prior to this summer, you didn't really know who Stacy Keibler was. Yes, she was on Dancing With the Stars, and FHM thought she was hot, and you maybe had a vague sense that she did something with fighting (and panties). But then she started sweeping down red carpets on George Clooney's arm, and suddenly she was everywhere. Designers like Valentino, Marchesa, and Giorgio Armani started clamoring to dress her (according to her Wikipedia page, she has 42-inch-long legs), and before long, she was snapped up by talent management giant William Morris Agency. Now, according to the Post, she's commanding massive fees for personal appearances (up to $25,000) and, in the ultimate consummation of her clotheshorse status, will be making the rounds at Fashion Week!
It gets even better (and by better we mean more ridiculous): The Post reports that Keibler "is being offered $5,000-plus to wear jeans and other branded duds" during her Fashion Week appearances. Which, if she were under contract to endorse a particular brand, might be understandable; moreover, it's very common for designers to send free clothes to celebrities. But really, paying her $5K to wear a pair of jeans to a fashion show? The models don't even make that much.
Hot commodity [Page Six/NYP]

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 23:16

silly girl wrote:someone tweeted that she was "sorely missed" at the premier...just an fyi...
Did they say Stacy Keibler or Stacy Dash? Thanks!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum