I forgot my password

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 5 Facebo13
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 5 Twitte12
Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by lolo"layla" on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 04:46

i didn't know there is tough rough things ? any way i wish you sisieq be well soon and everone too !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Pari on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 05:24

Katiedot wrote:
sisieq wrote:Fair warning - posters who dump on me and others IN THIS THREAD because you don't like what we say about SK - I will continue to dump on you. I created a thread just for you guys to discuss SK in any positive light you chose.

NOT saying that only bad things are to be posted here. My whole point is that those who don't like what is said here from time to time, please leave us alone and enjoy your discussions in the Nice Thread. Thank you,
How DARE you give orders like that? I don't know who the hell you think you are but you are NOT an admin or moderator on this forum. You will not speak to other posters as rudely as this and you certainly don't give orders. You don't order people where to post and you don't order people not to disagree with you. You don't tell people what can or cannot be discussed in this thread or in any other threads and you don't order people to post elsewhere because you don't like to read what they have to say.

What you are demanding is not the right to express an opinion (take a look at how many posts you've made - you clearly have no difficulties in expressing yourself and nobody is stopping you) but the "right" to say what you want without anyone disagreeing with you. I don't think you need me to point out how unreasonable that is. This is a discussion forum and things will be discussed. If you can't deal with people disagreeing with you then don't post.

I have given youa lot of slack because I know you're going through a rough time but if I see posts as rude as this from you ever again I will ban you. This is your only warning.

Sorry... but that was sad Katie... feels unfair, un-called for too!!! Sad To pull up someone is different, understandable also at times... but to justify/drag out a person's trauma-time/situation as an excuse for a completely unrelated arguement is sorrowful... And if on a hypothetical situation, Sisieq showered incessant praise, would her "rough time" have figured anywhere, would she be right and normal then??? Smile

Anyways... peace Katie, not wanting to disrupt what you've ruled... was perturbed, thought Sisieq was trying to sort something, talking on behalf of a group of people, who she felt got downtrodden someplace... Atleast that is what I understood from the little that I read here... Yes, she could've made her suggestion/s before taking her call I guess... Well...

Hopefully, this is just something that can be sorted out soon and amicably, especially as both of you care deeply for George and his well-fare... well, finally everyone does I guess Smile

Prayers Sisieq... for all too Smile
As always, may love+peace reign... I love you
Pari
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 05:51

Fair point, Pari. I didn't see it that way. My apologies if that was the wrong thing to say.

Sisieq doesn't speak for a group of people, she represents her own views (otherwise we could all invent secret groups of people who support our own views, no?) and no matter what, nobody has the right to order other posters to stop posting on threads or tell them not to disagree.

Making a new thread and demanding that anyone who disagrees with you posts in that thread or threatening to 'dump on' anyone who disagrees with you is well out of line.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 05:59

Thanks Katie... Smile I appreciate your understanding... Hug1
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 06:57

melbert wrote:You know Missa, there seems at times that she might be doing her homework assignments and reading about him to become familiar with who he is.
lucy wrote:If SK has hung around with this crowd before becoming GF she probably knew alot going in, also the friendship with CC if true got alot of do's and dont's advice from Cindy.
Yep, I think the same thing. I know I've bored everyone to tears by now with my "Stacy is trying to be the perfect girlfriend" theory, but the finding out what he likes and doens't like would be part of that.

melbert wrote:Did you see at 7:15 we had 211 people on!!! Katie's gonna flip!!!
Flip? I certainly did! Several times!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 13:27

Concerning your answer Katie,
Yep, I think the same thing. I know I've bored everyone to tears by now with my "Stacy is trying to be the perfect girlfriend" theory, but the finding out what he likes and doesn't like would be part of that.

Why would a woman in today's world have to change to be liked by a man? Do you think this is healthy?
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 13:31

From what I see, and it's just my opinion, they seem to interact better than Eli and he did. I came in late in the SL game so I don't know about that. I don't see love, and not even solid affection like he has for Shalene. When you see him posing with her he holds her close to him. Not so with Stacy. Nor her with him. But they seem to me, to get along well and talk more with each other than I ever saw with EC. I think she IS trying to be the perfect girlfriend but maybe more because she seems like a people pleaser, and maybe drama just isn't her thing.
I don't think this is a great love story but he does seem happier with her than I have seen in a while, and I just feel like she knows the score too and is having fun while it lasts. Of course I could be wrong and she'll do the marriage and babies interview soon. Sigh....they all do.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 13:41

Healthy? Nope, not at all.

I believe you can't force romance although I've seen a fair number of women try. Ultimately either two people share the same interests and are compatible or they aren't.

But that's romance and that's not what I think is going on between George and Stacy. What I meant is that George is a good catch and I think she's doing everything she can to be the 'perfect' girlfriend for him to catch him.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 13:49

I don't think it's healthy for anyone to change so much for someone else, man or woman.
I think it's kind of like when you see someone who doesn't have enough money to feed their family, yet they continually buy lottery tickets hoping for that big payoff. I think most or all of his gfs have hoped for that payoff. If they don't win the big prize, they hope for second or third prize which would be a big career boost, or at least the the travel,the connections, the gifts, and the lifestyle for a time. She's willing to change herself for a time to win. I wonder if she doesn't think of it as a career move.

Last edited by noodle on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 13:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a word)

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 13:50

Unfortunately, ella, women haven't changed much over time. They change temporarily(sometimes) in order to attract the men they want. If already within the "friends" circle, they've had a chance to study their "prey's" interests and desires. They then adapt themselves to "attract" attention. Once they feel they've "got it made", they slowly slide back into their own persona. Perhaps there would be fewer divorces if this weren't so. All those irreconcilable difference divorces wouldn't happen.
Men don't change themselves to catch a woman. It's take me as I am or leave and don't let the door hit you in the butt.

Perhaps, this is one of the reasons George is so leery. He's had a lot of GFs, some he seemed really into. Perhaps, he too has been fooled initially by the "changeable woman". That would make me very leery if I were a man. In normal society, the changes (if there were any) usually hold in place until after vows are exchanged - these women have patience. In the world of Hollywood and stardom, the women are on a fast track and don't have that patience. They feel that they need to "get that ring" and push too fast - and when they think they had gotten in deep enough, they start to push for the ring, marriage, babies (not necessarily in that order), and sometimes they get what they want, unless it's George. LOL!

Now for my IMVHO soapbox thought of the day:
Maybe the "arranged marriages" of the past weren't so bad. Yes, they were archaic, yes, they were strained as they began but they lasted, they flourished and love was very often the end result. No divorce. Give Flowers2 I love you
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 13:56

pattygirl wrote:Perhaps, this is one of the reasons George is so leery. He's had a lot of GFs, some he seemed really into. Perhaps, he too has been fooled initially by the "changeable woman".
I think you could well be right there.

He did say in an interview many, many years ago that in truth he'd never know if a woman really liked him or was just interested in his money/fame. I always thought that indicated a man who had a very good understanding of women and also a man who may have been burned in the past.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 14:44

I see young women changing who they are to catch the person they think they want all the time, and it's surprising that in these times it's still the norm. When I talk with my daughters, son, and their friends they tell me how hard it is to find someone you connect with. My advice is always the same be yourself, let the person fall in love with you, not wake up some day living with a stranger. Just because your in love, doesn't necessarily mean you are good for one another. Maybe we don't see a great love with G&S but they maybe good for one another.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 14:44

Regarding Canalis and Steve-O dating, I saw this message in Just Jarred blog:

Stacy Keibler @ 01/31/2012 at 6:13 pm
+26
Is this what I have to look forward to?
@reply | flag this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Do you think she is "the" Stacy Kiebler?
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 14:52

Nah, just someone having a laugh. You don't need to register on JJ to post so people there post using lots of differnt names and even have conversations with themselves.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 15:08

Katiedot wrote:Making a new thread and demanding that anyone who disagrees with you posts in that thread or threatening to 'dump on' anyone who disagrees with you is well out of line.

Katie I tend to agree with you on this point. I've stayed off the gf threads for just this reason. I like Stacy and think she's good for George (right now) - don't see a true romance blossoming but a long term friendship. Thanks for intervening.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 16:22

G needs a girl who will adapt to his career and lifestyle requirements, same as all driven, successful men. If you are not willing to adjust, then you would not be a good match, even on a temporary basis. So many ladies want to date or marry a financially secure leader. Then they unfairly complain that he is a workaholic. And G is much kinder than your typical 1% male.

Girls today are often unrealistic. Not only do they want their soul mate, they expect compatibility in so many different areas. Old-fashioned marriages lasted because relationships were based on economic needs and societal expectations. Ladies did not seek the moon and a millionaire too. And match-makers were truly able to assess a physical and emotional needs when they put a couple together. They were excellent at "reading" men and women.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 16:40

cindigirl wrote:
Katiedot wrote:Making a new thread and demanding that anyone who disagrees with you posts in that thread or threatening to 'dump on' anyone who disagrees with you is well out of line.

Katie I tend to agree with you on this point. I've stayed off the gf threads for just this reason. I like Stacy and think she's good for George (right now) - don't see a true romance blossoming but a long term friendship. Thanks for intervening.

I agree with you. I think Stacey and George have a lot in common, they can talk football, drink a beer and shoot pool and have a good time with all his buddies. Eli was not like that and that's why I think that the Stacy/Clooney relationship will last longer than anyone may think. She was not at the same level of "class" as Eli when Eli first arrived in the US but Stacey has upgraded herself, maybe she has hired stylists or whatever but lately at the red carpets she has been a stunner. Eli, on the other hands, especially the last pics of her looks awful, especially the way she dresses (man's jeans for heaven's sake??) and her hair is like a mop....don't know how she got the job as a testimonial for Pantene-Europe, since she doesn't have any hair!! Peta owns stocks of P&G, makers of Pantene so that would explain.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 17:44

Here is my opinion (for what it's worth) : I agree that Sisieq’s methods/actions were wrong (it would be much better if, like Pari said, she just suggested her ideas, instead of implementing them right away), but I think her “heart” was in the right place. Like you said Katie, Sisieq is one of those who has no difficulties in expressing herself but I can see that her comments posted yesterday were more to reduce the tension in this thread between her and others with different views.
It would be a great loss for this forum if she would quit or be banned from posting; she always brings a lot of life to the forum and is as valuable poster as the rest of the members.
I do agree Katie that the segregation of posters is not desirable.

Pari: I agree with your post Give Flowers

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 18:25

I also agree with Pari and Zizi.
Sisieq brings a lot of energy into this forum. Would miss her posts.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 18:44

I thought it was a joke... Only to let off steam... ergo my LOL and funny comment. JMHO
Didn't think at all that what Sisieq did had anything to do with segregating the forum. I still would have posted in this thread. And for what it's worth, I've said nice things about Stacy a few times... Always when she looks nice. Just because I don't think they look good together doesn't mean I don't care for Stacy. But... I've been attacked for that and forced to say nicer things and I still treated the person who did that to me nicely. I think the person I'm speaking about knows who they are. Anyway, that's my two cents worth... Any change back??? lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by fava on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 18:56

pattygirl wrote:
Now for my IMVHO soapbox thought of the day:
Maybe the "arranged marriages" of the past weren't so bad. Yes, they were archaic, yes, they were strained as they began but they lasted, they flourished and love was very often the end result. No divorce. Give Flowers2 I love you

Interesting topic. I wonder if they worked only because that was back in the day when men had all the power and women had no other options. No job opportunities, no rights to their own children in a divorce, etc.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 19:12

So I must ask...

What's the difference in segregation and forced cohesion?

Last edited by Cinderella on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 21:20; edited 1 time in total
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 19:24

IMO Cinderella, both conditions are not desirable Give Flowers

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 19:56

silly girl wrote:So I didn't want to mar the Actor Studio thread with gf stuff so I am going to write my observation here....during the Actor's studio GC mentioned a favorite movie of his which was called Sullivan's Travels. I had heard of it but didn't really know it. When I looked it up I saw that it also starred Veronica Lake. You may ask why is this interesting to me?....well do you remember the way SK looked at the Descendants premier with his parents...THAT is who she reminded me of....you don't think she knew that and did it on purpose???? or am I just nuts and reading too much into it. Embarassed
In total honesty Lake came to mind when I first saw the red carpet photos, too. Now it makes sense.

IMVHO, there is more to SK than the "big smile" and cheerleader persona - from reading posts from others here that know people who have met her - I believe that SK is devious in private.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 20:02

[quote="socimar"]
I think Stacey and George have a lot in common, they can talk football, drink a beer and shoot pool and have a good time with all his buddies.
Sorry Socimar,but according to your thinking, George needs a man not a woman! Stacy, in your opinion, is like a man?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 20:07

Katiedot wrote:
sisieq wrote:Fair warning - posters who dump on me and others IN THIS THREAD because you don't like what we say about SK - I will continue to dump on you. I created a thread just for you guys to discuss SK in any positive light you chose.

NOT saying that only bad things are to be posted here. My whole point is that those who don't like what is said here from time to time, please leave us alone and enjoy your discussions in the Nice Thread. Thank you,
How DARE you give orders like that? I don't know who the hell you think you are but you are NOT an admin or moderator on this forum. You will not speak to other posters as rudely as this and you certainly don't give orders. You don't order people where to post and you don't order people not to disagree with you. You don't tell people what can or cannot be discussed in this thread or in any other threads and you don't order people to post elsewhere because you don't like to read what they have to say.

What you are demanding is not the right to express an opinion (take a look at how many posts you've made - you clearly have no difficulties in expressing yourself and nobody is stopping you) but the "right" to say what you want without anyone disagreeing with you. I don't think you need me to point out how unreasonable that is. This is a discussion forum and things will be discussed. If you can't deal with people disagreeing with you then don't post.

I have given youa lot of slack because I know you're going through a rough time but if I see posts as rude as this from you ever again I will ban you. This is your only warning.
Warning taken! However, you'd be d*mned surprised how many agreed with me and I'm not talking "green lines". Writing this in a good spirit, Katie, but your really need to rethink and take a closer look at ALL postings in this thread and the EC thread and start calling others out, too. As I said, you'd be surprised at the people who have agreed with me.

BTW, if you and others saw it as "ordering", so be it. IMVHO I was expressing my opinions.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 20:13

Equally you may be surprised how many people thanked me for speaking out.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 20:13

Katiedot wrote:Fair point, Pari. I didn't see it that way. My apologies if that was the wrong thing to say.

Sisieq doesn't speak for a group of people, she represents her own views (otherwise we could all invent secret groups of people who support our own views, no?) and no matter what, nobody has the right to order other posters to stop posting on threads or tell them not to disagree.

Making a new thread and demanding that anyone who disagrees with you posts in that thread or threatening to 'dump on' anyone who disagrees with you is well out of line.
You have the right and I accept that you "called me out" in public in this thread - but, its not fair that you didn't call LD out in public in the EC thread for called EC a f*ck face and a b*tch. LD has personal reasons for not liking EC because of the nun movie, yet you allowed her to express her opinion. Call me out in public, fine, but you also need to play fair and call others out in public, too.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 20:15

Who the hell is LD, when did she post this, what does it have to do with your unacceptable behaviour and why is this an issue now?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 20:19

noodle wrote:But they seem to me, to get along well and talk more with each other than I ever saw with EC.
Would love to see the examples. Thanks!

Of course I could be wrong and she'll do the marriage and babies interview soon. Sigh....they all do.
She's been quoted in an article before dating George, that she "can't wait to be a stay-at-home mom". Seems she's another one who intentionally forgets prior quotes.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 20:37

This was interesting from a poster on Just Jared! The posters name is Katy Dictator:
Yup I’m out of line at COH folks but I don’t apologize for my over the top rude rant attacking a poster who always expresses “honest” truthful opinions about the “showmance” between G & his more recent golddigger.
I do have ulterior motives besides being a control freak so If anyone tries to keep the truth on point, on my goofy-games-for-bored-brats forum, I will attack them as well. Yup, I’m a two-faced insider also! P.S.- I don’t hesitate to give out anyone’s registration ID info and I use any info. posted on my forum for whatever purpose I need it for. Hahahhhaaa. Don’t like it? Start your own forum. Yes, arrogant and obnoxious,two-faced insider, that’s me. Haven’t noticed that by now?Smile
Troll, troll, troll…rawHIDE! people!

Last edited by phys major on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 20:49; edited 1 time in total
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 20:39

sisieq wrote:
noodle wrote:But they seem to me, to get along well and talk more with each other than I ever saw with EC.

When I will seen photos as this of Stacy Iwill belive. Perhaps he don't love Ely but he was more lovely with Stasy he is as a stone!

Of course I could be wrong and she'll do the marriage and babies interview soon. Sigh....they all do.
She's been quoted in an article before dating George, that she "can't wait to be a stay-at-home mom". Seems she's another one who intentionally forgets prior quotes.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 20:44

I think he and Stacey are friends with benefits. To me it doesn't seem like a love affair it could be down the line but I don't think George rushes into love . I think we will have to wait and see more pictures of Stacey and George together as time goes on. He was more public with his relationship with Eli.

annemarie
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 20:45

When I will see photos as this with Stacy I will belive to their story: Perhaps he don't love Ely but he was more lovely with her!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 20:55

I don't think he loves (loved) either of them.

I think he and Stacy are a couple who get along just fine for the time being and as long as neither decides they want to get more serious then it'll continue.

Nothing wrong with this, by the way. Not every relationship has to end with marriage and a happily ever after.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 21:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I swear every time I see pictures of her she looks stoned!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 21:04

Nothing wrong with it if you don't want children. At 32 your biological clock is ticking...Or I guess if you want a down syndrome baby..
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 21:07

I think he may love them I'm sure each woman has good qualities . I just don't think he was in love with Eli or is in love yet with Stacey it could happen in time. The only thing is Stacey wants a family George doesn't so the odds of them lasting is not good I don't think he will ever change his mind on that.

annemarie
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 21:58

phys major wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I swear every time I see pictures of her she looks stoned!

Just curious, did they say when and where that picture was taken?
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 22:05

phys major wrote:This was interesting from a poster on Just Jared! The posters name is Katy Dictator:
Yup I’m out of line at COH folks but I don’t apologize for my over the top rude rant attacking a poster who always expresses “honest” truthful opinions about the “showmance” between G & his more recent golddigger.
I do have ulterior motives besides being a control freak so If anyone tries to keep the truth on point, on my goofy-games-for-bored-brats forum, I will attack them as well. Yup, I’m a two-faced insider also! P.S.- I don’t hesitate to give out anyone’s registration ID info and I use any info. posted on my forum for whatever purpose I need it for. Hahahhhaaa. Don’t like it? Start your own forum. Yes, arrogant and obnoxious,two-faced insider, that’s me. Haven’t noticed that by now?Smile
Troll, troll, troll…rawHIDE! people!
Def sounds like whats-her-face from IMDB!!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 22:07

Katiedot wrote:Who the hell is LD, when did she post this, what does it have to do with your unacceptable behaviour and why is this an issue now?
Forget it! I guess it was okay.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 22:19

sisieq wrote:
I asked because I don't see the difference between photos/videos taken between the 2 women. thanks!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 22:29

ROTFLOL!!! Team Cray at work - This is an old topic, but it seems Team Cray is bringing it to the forefront again.

CLAIM: Stacy Keibler Boycotts George Clooney’s Italian Villa Because Of His Ex
5:18 pm, February 1st, 2012

In any case, a source close to Keibler tells Gossip Cop the story is 100% FALSE.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 22:49

Here's the whole article from GossipCop:

CLAIM: Stacy Keibler Boycotts George Clooney’s Italian Villa Because Of His Ex

Elisabetta Canalis George Clooney National Enquirer Stacy Keibler

5:18 pm, February 1st, 2012

George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler is “dead set against living in the Oscar winner’s vacation villa on Lake Como [Italy] because he played house there with his ex-galpal Elisabetta Canalis,” reports the National Enquirer.

A so-called “source” for the tabloid claims, “Stacy has been to Como for a short trip, but she told George, ‘It’s Italy or me’ with respect to living there — and she means it!”

Explains the alleged insider, “She thinks it’s creepy staying in the home he shared with former girlfriends,” adding, “Stacy wants them to either build or buy a remote, private house together in Mexico.”

And Keibler supposedly “told George to find another girlfriend if he can’t deliver,” notes the source.

Uhh…

So what about all the other Clooney girlfriends before Canalis who stayed in his various homes? Is Keibler refusing to stay in those houses as well? Will she demand he build or buy a new place in every single city?

This story makes ZERO sense.

In any case, a source close to Keibler tells Gossip Cop the story is 100% FALSE.

melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ello on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 22:50

Hear hear Katie.

It's Katie's blog, she sets the rules, and I agree they should be applied fairly. They are, in my opinion, good rules. They make the place welcoming for everyone.

But now here am I trying to shut people up. I do wish people would stop making generalisations about 'women' based on George Clooney's girlfriends. He chooses a very specific type of girlfriend, to fulfil a very particular role and they always run the same course. Does anyone think that is under the control and fulfilling the desire of anyone but George Clooney? The parallels to draw between this bizarre role playing and real life are almost non-existent, I would think.
Ello
Ello
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 23:37

Sisieq -Sorry it took so long to answer your question. I really don't have an opinion either way about Stacy. She doesn't do anything to make me care one way or the other.
To me though. when I watched the last couple of red carpets and the SAG awards, he just seems more comfortable with her. He doesn't ignore her as much, he looks at her and speaks to her when he's being interviewed, and turned to talk to her without her speaking first at least a couple of times at the SAGs. I agree with those who say "just friends" not a great love story, but he seems to like her. And I seldom got that impression with EC when I used the same measuring stick. Meaning red carpet vids and award shows.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 23:44

Agree noodle, IMO they're friends now and even after breakup will remain friends.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 00:02

I think they are friends but with Stacy wanting marriage and babies I don't see her wasting a couple of years with someone who clearly doesn't want that. She is 32 for the moment she is having fun but longterm I think she is well aware this isn't going to become anything more then it is. 2 people hanging out, her making some money and getting career help. At some stage it won't be enough for Stacy and she will either want more or will meet someone who she can have more with. One thing seems to be clear no one believes these two are in love, but friends doing each other favours. It doesn't matter how much Stacy tries to be the girl George wants if he hasn't fallen for her by now it isn't going to happen. He is well aware of what some women will do to catch a man and if Stacy is doing so much to change for him I don't see him being fooled by her anytime soon. I think he has been burned and I also think Stacy hiking her fee five minutes after they started dating would not have been a good start!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 00:24

IMO: she will not quit on her own ....... too much to loose.
Decision will be made by G.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 00:28

Do you think he will go to her red carpet event tonight?

it is tonight with a red carpet and everything.....

(please excuse my poor grammar...too tired to rewrite) Wink

Last edited by silly girl on Thu 02 Feb 2012, 01:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : apology...)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum