George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Miguel on primetime tv show - NCIS LA EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Miguel on primetime tv show - NCIS LA EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Miguel on primetime tv show - NCIS LA EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Miguel on primetime tv show - NCIS LA EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Miguel on primetime tv show - NCIS LA EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Miguel on primetime tv show - NCIS LA EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Miguel on primetime tv show - NCIS LA EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Miguel on primetime tv show - NCIS LA EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Miguel on primetime tv show - NCIS LA EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Miguel on primetime tv show - NCIS LA

+3
it's me
Lighterside
watching
7 posters

Go down

Miguel on primetime tv show - NCIS LA Empty Miguel on primetime tv show - NCIS LA

Post by watching Sat 28 Jan 2012, 12:33

Miguel has scored a recurring role on NCIS LA (which I adore as they are funny whilst continually shoot and blow things up - pure escapism tv). Apparently the news was released back in Nov. It came to my attention reading an article online.

Miguel Ferrer Joins ‘NCIS: LA’ As Recurring
By NELLIE ANDREEVA | Tuesday November 8, 2011 @ 1:31pm PSTTags: Miguel Ferrer, NCIS: LA, TV Castings

EXCLUSIVE: Miguel Ferrer is joining the cast of CBS’ NCIS: LA in a recurring role. He will play NCIS Assistant Director Allan Granger, a high-ranking federal agency supervisor. Rocky Carroll has played NCIS Director Leon Vance on both NCIS and spinoff NCIS: LA. Ferrer has been keeping very busy this year. The Crossing Jordan alum, repped by Innovative and manager Leslie Allan-Rice, was a regular on Lifetime’s drama The Protector. He is currently recurring on ABC’s Desperate Housewives and will segue into the gig on NCIS: LA.

Source

Twitter pic of Miguel in scene
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Miguel on primetime tv show - NCIS LA Empty Re: Miguel on primetime tv show - NCIS LA

Post by Lighterside Sat 28 Jan 2012, 13:48

I saw this when it aired and Miguel was a great addition to the cast. I really miss him in Crossing Jordan...that was a wonderful show.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Miguel on primetime tv show - NCIS LA Empty Re: Miguel on primetime tv show - NCIS LA

Post by it's me Sat 28 Jan 2012, 14:55

a great actor, yep Very Happy
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 28 Jan 2012, 15:12

I really like Miguel. It pissed me off when The Protector was cancelled. Loved the show and him in it!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 28 Jan 2012, 15:14

It was wonderful to see him again as haven't seen him since Crossing Jordan (don't do Desperate Housewives). He was very good and for a change is playing a "not so good" guy. Can't wait to see him again. Added a new dimension to the show with his interaction with Hedie.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 28 Jan 2012, 23:59

I really like Miguel he does play a good not so nice guy! Probably won't show over here for awhile.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 29 Jan 2012, 02:29

Wow, I had no idea he was so busy!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 29 Jan 2012, 06:22

Miguel actually seems to be able to get pretty regular work and always has. I wonder why George hasn't put him in any of his movies? I know he was in fail safe maybe Miguel prefers to do things himself.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down