I forgot my password

Article Stacy Keibler Reveals Valentine's Day Plans Facebo13
Article Stacy Keibler Reveals Valentine's Day Plans Twitte12
Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Article Stacy Keibler Reveals Valentine's Day Plans

Go down

Article Stacy Keibler Reveals Valentine's Day Plans Empty Article Stacy Keibler Reveals Valentine's Day Plans

Post by sisieq on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 19:03

Honestly didn't know whether to make a new thread, but figured there will be alot of comments about this.  Just found this and remember it says SK's "dream wish" for a Valentine's Day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

After making the rounds at all the award shows so far with boyfriend George Clooney, it's no wonder that Stacy Keibler wants Feb. 14 to be as low-key as possible.

In the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now, Stacy chats about her Valentine's Day wishes for a relaxing evening with her man.

"For Valentine's Day, I'd like to take the night off to just stay at home and cook together," Stacy, 32, reveals to Life & Style. "Life is crazy anyway, so it's nice to just sit at home!"

It doesn't take much for George to please his girlfriend of more than six months. The former Dancing With the Stars contestant made her feelings very obvious early on in the relationship. "I'm in heaven," she tweeted on July 8. "I'm the luckiest girl in the world," she added the next day.

As Life & Style first reported, George and Stacy began seeing each other over the summer following his split with Elisabetta Canalis, his girlfriend of two years at the time.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Article Stacy Keibler Reveals Valentine's Day Plans Empty Re: Article Stacy Keibler Reveals Valentine's Day Plans

Post by sisieq on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 19:05

IMHO!!!!! This def was a story planted by Team Cray BEFORE the fact. Seems that if no news of them going out that day its because she got her wish. ROTFLOL!!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Article Stacy Keibler Reveals Valentine's Day Plans Empty Re: Article Stacy Keibler Reveals Valentine's Day Plans

Post by Katiedot on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 19:08

And if news does get out it'll because her team are leaking it. You've set this up so that she can't win either way.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 19:10

made her feelings very obvious early on in the relationship. "I'm in heaven," she tweeted on July 8. "I'm the luckiest girl in the world," she added the next day.
Weren't these tweets were before it was publicly known they were dating? This was her being cryptic and I doubt okayed by George. After they was when Stan became a follower. I truly don't think everything she says/does/tweets is okay with George. As others have pointed out, she does seem to get away with it.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 19:12

Katiedot wrote:And if news does get out it'll because her team are leaking it. You've set this up so that she can't win either way.
Maybe I worded it wrong, what I was trying to say is that if George never had any plans for Valentine's Day, Team Cray is letting the public know now so that if asked, she can say they spent a quiet night home so no one can speculate if they really were apart.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 19:15

IOW - Team Cray is setting it up to make it seems and to make everyone think they had a quiet night together. Who knows if they did or didn't. LOL, my guess would have been that George would be out of town working and off the hook. LOL!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 19:18

Why would she even think to release this kind of story Pre-Valentine's Day, but to draw attention to herself and make a good cover. As others have stated and I agree, this one is trying waaaaay too hard.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 19:42

Oh WOW!!! And then, there will be the "Valentine's collection" that needs to be sold... and "the cut" that will need to be "distributed"... Hmmm... the "love business" at work... all over again Smile

Although I do sincerely wish that George and Stacy (& each one here) can have a wonderful Valentine's Day... meaningful I mean... and God blessed too... Smile

Well... too early to wish I know... but then the "Campaign" has already begun also, na? Smile
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 20:19

silent
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 20:57

So what would she promote this time ? Afrodisiacs ? Cheerleader
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 21:26

LOL
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 21:58

The BAFTA awards I think are on February 12th ,if he is going, he is either going to take her and they will be together anyway or he will be just getting back into town and she will be seeing him maybe that night. So it will be a quiet night in. So she has everything covered. He might not have decided the whole BAFTA thing yet. ALso, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a product endorsement for valentines day on her twitter or some staged pictures for people magazine. I suspect, if she is going with him to BAFTA, she might not be able to make that a public announcement. It is up to him to dictate that.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 22:04

already Drunk sick

facepalm

blowup
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum