George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney: "I'm not a teacher" EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney: "I'm not a teacher" EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney: "I'm not a teacher" EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney: "I'm not a teacher" EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney: "I'm not a teacher" EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney: "I'm not a teacher" EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney: "I'm not a teacher" EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney: "I'm not a teacher" EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney: "I'm not a teacher" EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney: "I'm not a teacher"

4 posters

Go down

George Clooney: "I'm not a teacher" Empty George Clooney: "I'm not a teacher"

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Jan 2012, 11:46

From The Belfast Telegraph

George Clooney: I'm not a teacher

Friday, 27 January 2012

George Clooney never tries to give young stars acting advice as they are "stressed" enough on set.

The 50-year-old star has been nominated for the best actor Oscar this year for his role in The Descendants. He's taken home many other accolades over the years, but doesn't pretend to know all the answers when it comes to his profession.

"As you can imagine, I'm the guy you go to for education - er, not! Mostly I just try not to get in the way of film and internet-savvy young kids," he said.

"Being young and working on movies is stressful. You can't imagine how difficult it is at that age."

The Academy Awards are taking place next month. Although George is expected to attend with his girlfriend Stacy Keibler, he doesn't place much stock in such events.

"I'll tell you what I am looking forward to - a nice slow dinner with my girlfriend," he is quoted as saying by British newspaper The Sun, when quizzed about the event.

As his career has progressed George has come to realise there is more to life than work.

He enjoys relaxing and has discussed his plans for the coming year. The star hopes to visit the UK over the summer so he can see some events at the London 2012 Olympic Games.

"I think it's fantastic that the Olympics are coming to London. I think you should always try to take politics out of sport and the London bid did that," he explained.

"Track and field is something that I really want to come back and see. I'm trying to see if I can get some tickets. I'm a big fan of London. There are only a handful of great cities in the world and it's one of them."
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney: "I'm not a teacher" Empty Re: George Clooney: "I'm not a teacher"

Post by it's me Fri 27 Jan 2012, 13:21

aren't you a teacher, hon?

areu sure?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney: "I'm not a teacher" Empty Re: George Clooney: "I'm not a teacher"

Post by Pari Fri 27 Jan 2012, 16:27

Hmmmm... Not a teacher?????

Every one is a teacher... Just that we can be a good one at times, poor sometimes... bad, worst, best, lasting, blasting ones, etc etc different times... But we are all teaching (sharing is teaching na?) one another something... all the time Smile

Read what your fans are saying George!!! They say you the BEST TEACHER that they will ever get Aha!!! (OUCH!!!)
Seesaw of good and e You know the... ... ... ... ... ... ... etc etc etc Teacher!!! Very Happy

Thumbs up!

Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 27 Jan 2012, 20:05

yessss
the BEST TEACHER EVER! Very Happy love1
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 27 Jan 2012, 20:59

His English sucks ! alien
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 27 Jan 2012, 21:19

ma no!
at the oposite!

anyway you teach with your behaviour
so.... in good or bad
he does
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down