George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Angelina Jolie Snubs Stacy Keibler on plane to Palm Springs - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Angelina Jolie Snubs Stacy Keibler on plane to Palm Springs - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Angelina Jolie Snubs Stacy Keibler on plane to Palm Springs - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Angelina Jolie Snubs Stacy Keibler on plane to Palm Springs - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Angelina Jolie Snubs Stacy Keibler on plane to Palm Springs - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Angelina Jolie Snubs Stacy Keibler on plane to Palm Springs - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Angelina Jolie Snubs Stacy Keibler on plane to Palm Springs - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Angelina Jolie Snubs Stacy Keibler on plane to Palm Springs - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Angelina Jolie Snubs Stacy Keibler on plane to Palm Springs - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Angelina Jolie Snubs Stacy Keibler on plane to Palm Springs

+28
MM
annemarie
sisieq
m4rose
madsky
Pari
silly girl
melbert
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
premiere
The next mrs clooney
pattygirl
phys major
lucy
Duffy
Missa
bamboochacha
cindigirl
MyGirlKylie
lolo"layla"
Joanna
lelacorb
bellybaby
Katiedot
doris day
it's me
lovelylois
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Angelina Jolie Snubs Stacy Keibler on plane to Palm Springs - Page 2 Empty Re: Angelina Jolie Snubs Stacy Keibler on plane to Palm Springs

Post by Katiedot Tue 28 Feb 2012, 10:43

Here we go again! Did the taboids just get bored of the Jolie/Aniston drama?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Drama at the Oscars: Angelina Ignores Stacy Keibler

February 27, 2012 02:31 PM EST

Although the celebrities acted appropriately at the Oscars last night, it seems that there is some unspoken tension between Angelina Jolie and Stacy Keibler. Keibler, who was George Clooney's date last night, acted calmly throughout the night and let Clooney shine on the red carpet, even though her dress made the best-dressed list. But it seems that Jolie has something against Keibler because she supposedly went out of her way to avoid running into Keibler on the red carpet.

"Angelina completely snubbed Stacy at the (show)," an inside source has told Wetpaint Entertainment. "Once again, she just didn't acknowledge her." And this isn't the first time Jolie has ignored Keibler. She ignored her at the Palm Springs International Film Fest, when the two had to share a private plane with their partners, George Clooney and Brad Pitt, who are actually good friends.

While the tension between the women wasn't noticed at the Oscars last night, people close to the couples knew about the drama and probably watched closely to see if the drama had fizzled. But it seems Angelina Jolie holds a grudge, because the women aren't getting along. "As soon as she saw Stacy, she turned and actually walked in the other direction. The two women did not speak," the inside source explains of Angelina's actions when she saw Stacy behind the scenes at the show.

It isn't really known what drama is going on between the women, but it is apparently enough for Angelina to avoid Stacy. Seriously, how can these two women just not get along considering they are the partners of George and Brad who are good friends? Given Stacy didn't care too much about what Angelina was doing at the show, one has to wonder how Brad is dealing with an immature woman.

What do you think happened between these women?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Angelina Jolie Snubs Stacy Keibler on plane to Palm Springs - Page 2 Empty Re: Angelina Jolie Snubs Stacy Keibler on plane to Palm Springs

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 28 Feb 2012, 11:28

They really want there to be a problem between Angelina and Stacy. Stacy will be gone soon so we will have to wait and see if Angie likes George's next girlfriend. Maybe Angie just doesn't want to play.....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 28 Feb 2012, 12:59

I think you're right Dex. I get the feeling that Angie doesn't have the patience to deal with that kind of stuff - she's not willing to be nice and play along like Cindy C.

I kinda think it's funny. It's kinda like Angies' trying to put Stacy in her place, like - you might be on Clooneys arm, you might be on the Oscar's Red Carpet, but that doesn't mean you deserve to be here, and I don't have to validate you......

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 28 Feb 2012, 16:53

Cindy and Stacy are friends and have been for a while. I wonder how that will work if George ends things with Stacy. Maybe, because George stays friends with most of his ex's it won't be a problem.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 28 Feb 2012, 17:08

Angelina seriously needs to grow and act like an adult. She also needs to start raising her children instead of treating them like showpieces (showing off for the paps, and then shipping them off to a nanny when she doesn't want to deal with them). Brad, what were you thinking when you left Jennifer Aniston for Angelina Jolie.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 28 Feb 2012, 17:19

Girls, you falling into the gossip trap again. The tabloids make up stories and then "we" their gullible readers believe what they say. Have there really been any pictures that show that animosity so loudly proclaimed. Please don't fall into their trap.
As for Angie's parenting skills, have you seen her at home with them? We don't know what goes on behind closed doors, and all those "insider" comments aren't worth a grain of salt. Come on, nobody with the money she has would continue to have children if she didn't care about them. Yes, we know they have nannies, but I believe (IMHO) that most celebrities who have children have nannies or au pairs to care for their children when they have to go to work. Lots of "regular" people with busy careers have them too. It's the way of the world today. Very Happy
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 28 Feb 2012, 17:33

I agree with you pattygirl.
All the garbish-gossip articles that are written about this
topic are so pathetic.
Must be a slow news day after the Oscars maybe ?

BTW not guilty of the Phantom Red Clicking.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 28 Feb 2012, 17:46

I also agree with patty and Joanna, it's just worthless nonsense. No one in gossipland knows what going on behind the scenes.

And I hate the red lines. We don't know who's doing that. Only mother Katie knows for sure. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 28 Feb 2012, 17:53

The PRC makes me giggle !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Tue 28 Feb 2012, 18:33

it's probably a non story, but they get big names out there so they think people are going to read it. By the way even if it was true, as long as they're not cat fighting or exchanging names, why would that be a problem at all. They certainly don't have any duty to be best friends after all, so who cares.
That being said, I really don't get Angelina Jolie, yet she just doesn't seem to me as the kind of celebrity that would fake a friendship that's not there just for a red carpet
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Tue 28 Feb 2012, 21:24

Why befriend someone that's some guys 'of the moment' business date when you know next year it'll be someone else?
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 28 Feb 2012, 22:08

I think the whole thing is stupid why do they need to be friends. Brad and George see each other maybe once a year if that George said himself he hadn't seen brad in a year.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 28 Feb 2012, 22:12

pattygirl wrote:As for Angie's parenting skills, have you seen her at home with them? We don't know what goes on behind closed doors, and all those "insider" comments aren't worth a grain of salt. Come on, nobody with the money she has would continue to have children if she didn't care about them. Yes, we know they have nannies, but I believe (IMHO) that most celebrities who have children have nannies or au pairs to care for their children when they have to go to work. Lots of "regular" people with busy careers have them too. It's the way of the world today. Very Happy

OK, don't get me wrong, here. There is nothing wrong with leaving children with a caregiver if the parents go to work, or cannot bring a child along for whatever reason. But, I have seen photos of five-year-old Shiloh sucking her thumb, while in the presence of her mother (Angelina should have noticed that). A speech therapist has told me that children should not be on bottles, pacifiers, or be sucking their thumbs beyond 18 months old, because that will cause orthodontial problems later in childhood.

Although I did not do the above-mentioned activities beyond the typical time (my parents did not allow it), I had reverse swallowing and bit my lower lip in childhood. Because of this, I developed an overbite, with a closed lower jaw bite. I had TMJ as a young teen, and sleep apnea problems in my twenties, all due to my bad childhood habits. These issues got worse until my sleep apnea got severe because my esophagus area in my throat was very narrow. I went to my dentist, and he began treatment. Last year, I had bite blockers put in, and now I am 80% complete with my Invisaligner treatment. My overbite is corrected, and my lower jaw bite is almost perfect. My issues were considered minor, and therefore, not addressed at a younger age. My sleep apnea is gone, my TMJ is gone, and my speech has improved.

So, parents, please pay attention to your children more. You need to spend more quality time with them, and be more observant. Although it takes a village to raise a children, it is still your ultimate responsibility, not your caregiver's.

MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 29 Feb 2012, 00:08

annemarie wrote:I think the whole thing is stupid why do they need to be friends. Brad and George see each other maybe once a year if that George said himself he hadn't seen brad in a year.

I guess there were no "coins" involved, in the immediate for our Stacy Very Happy "Need to be friends"?? Haaaaa!!!
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 29 Feb 2012, 00:10

"...So, parents, please pay attention to your children more. You need to spend more quality time with them, and be more observant. Although it takes a village to raise a children, it is still your ultimate responsibility, not your caregiver's..."

So true, dear MM... and this role continues... from the cradle to the grave... I love you

The above is my very "general" observation... and is not related to Angelina or the above episode, folks... Very Happy

Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Wed 29 Feb 2012, 16:37

Great post above patty! Thumbs up!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 29 Feb 2012, 17:04

IMO this is ridicullous someone trying to start something, from what I saw while watching Oscars, G&S arrived early, B&A were the last to arrive, so you would think they'd be at opposite ends of red carpet.
Angie seems to be a good mom,she is always going on outings with her kids, even two at a time to give them more one on one. Yes, they have help, bet she doesn't worry much about scrubbing toilets, or mopping floors. Having had a thumb sucker, and one addicted to a pacifier, it's not an easy thing to stop, you can't do what with their thumb? IMO it's cruel to rub things on the thumb that taste bad or are hot. They can afford the orthodontist. The poses at the Oscars (IMO) was a joke between her and Brad.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 29 Feb 2012, 17:25

I didn't not appreciate Angie's pose at the Oscars, it was unprofessional.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 29 Feb 2012, 18:27

Funny pictures of "The Leg" lol!

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 29 Feb 2012, 23:34

I actually thought Angie was doing it as some sort of joke because she knows how to behave on a red carpet. Would love for someone to ask her why she did it? A dare maybe?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 03 Mar 2012, 16:24

Send up of The Leg picture !

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 03 Mar 2012, 16:28

Love your Jolieing picture - the guy looks like John Belushi in disguise. LOL

Angelina leg mystery solved according to AOL she was trying to deter interest in her waistline because she's really pregnant. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 03 Mar 2012, 16:41

would be nice!

that really adsorbing black dress can't let you understand....

I was now thinking
at that family
in 10 years
all together
with all those grew up kids...

amazing, not?

the dream of Brad Pitt
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Thu 08 Mar 2012, 05:22

I sure think Brad and Angie are going to have a wonderful growing family further on... Kudos to them for going after their dream cheers
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 08 Mar 2012, 08:40

I love you
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 09 Mar 2012, 20:06

Is Angelina really preggers?
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 09 Mar 2012, 21:25

dunno
ask her
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 09 Mar 2012, 21:39

lol! Yeah Right
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Sat 10 Mar 2012, 01:50

She's having quadruplets !!!! lol! LOL!
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sat 10 Mar 2012, 02:23

Wouldn't that be great ??. Coolio Total : 10 Hoorah!

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 10 Mar 2012, 04:50

I think it's time they adopted maybe she could adopt quads?

Last edited by Dexterdidit on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 04:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ????)
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2