George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney says he going to Greece on holiday this summer EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney says he going to Greece on holiday this summer EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney says he going to Greece on holiday this summer EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney says he going to Greece on holiday this summer EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney says he going to Greece on holiday this summer EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney says he going to Greece on holiday this summer EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney says he going to Greece on holiday this summer EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney says he going to Greece on holiday this summer EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney says he going to Greece on holiday this summer EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney says he going to Greece on holiday this summer

+9
melbert
lovelylois
Dexterdidit
Atalante
lelacorb
it's me
m4rose
Joanna
Katiedot
13 posters

Go down

George Clooney says he going to Greece on holiday this summer Empty George Clooney says he going to Greece on holiday this summer

Post by Katiedot Tue 17 Jan 2012, 19:10

I think it's more a question of keeping a crazy journalist happy but here's George saying he's going on holiday to Greece this summer. It sounds as though Alexander Payne has invited them to come.

Thanks Henway for the video:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney says he going to Greece on holiday this summer Empty Re: George Clooney says he going to Greece on holiday this summer

Post by Joanna Tue 17 Jan 2012, 19:52

There's much more said about them going to Greece in the other video on the GG thread, Katie.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney says he going to Greece on holiday this summer Empty Re: George Clooney says he going to Greece on holiday this summer

Post by m4rose Tue 17 Jan 2012, 20:09

Since Cray Cray said, "we are going there this summer" I guess she thinks she is going to be around that long. yeah. I hope my enthusiasm hasn't overwhelmed all of you.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 17 Jan 2012, 20:12

why all my vid (well, some of them) start
and restart
from the very beginning!

many times

ma perchè?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 17 Jan 2012, 20:28

Do you know why he wants to go on holiday in Greece? Why George wants to save the world and Greece is on the brink of bankruptcy!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 17 Jan 2012, 20:39

Many many many people LOVE Greek places for holidays.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 17 Jan 2012, 20:52

About time he tries something else !!! He's going to eat some culture ! Cabo, really, not one crocodile, not one !!! geek
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 17 Jan 2012, 20:56

Cabo is ok for one time, Greek is ok for one time but the world is great !
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 17 Jan 2012, 21:03

Yeah, that's what I mean ! bounce
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 17 Jan 2012, 21:05

lelacorb wrote:Cabo is ok for one time, Greek is ok for one time but the world is great !

Thumbs up! Thumbs up! Thumbs up!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 17 Jan 2012, 21:06

Then, Atlas and I are in agreement!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 17 Jan 2012, 22:51

George is a creature of habit he may go visit Greece for a week but he won't spend a whole summer away from Lake Como. Stacy could be wishfull thinking and besides she can't really say I won't be around by then. They all think they will be around for the summer remember Sarah thought she was going to Milano, Eli thought she had another summer in Lake Como too.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 18 Jan 2012, 00:01

I love the way Stacy chimes in on George's comment on the video. After he says he is going to Greece this summer, she then repeats it and says we are going to Greece. She is like an excited preschooler. "Me Too, Me Too I am going with George to Greece."

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 18 Jan 2012, 00:22

LL, great observation! and so true! My little sister used to have the name "canigo" because any time ANYONE had to go somewhere, she'd pipe up "Can I Go?????" That's what I hear Stacy saying!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 18 Jan 2012, 00:26

Wouldn't it be funny if one of the GF's actually said " sure I'm going if I'm still around" trying to visualize an interview with SK popping out with that, George would probably laugh out loud!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 18 Jan 2012, 01:30

I have heard that Greece is a wonderful place for a summer vacation, with beautiful beaches.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 18 Jan 2012, 03:45

Greece is lovely. I wonder if they'll take the yacht across the Mediterranean.

Stacy seemed very confident she'd be going to I wouldn't be surprised she's there.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 18 Jan 2012, 04:09

Greece is lovely, great food and drink lots to do, wonder how it will be now that the country is bankrupt.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 18 Jan 2012, 05:02

time will tell . . .
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 18 Jan 2012, 05:19

Bike rides though Ireland, trips to Greece - 2012 the year of travel for George. I seriously doubt it. He can barely leave Como over the summer and that usually relates to work anyway so I won't be holding out seeing pap shots of G in Mykonos.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down