George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Have you met George Clooney?  Fan encounters EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Have you met George Clooney?  Fan encounters EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Have you met George Clooney?  Fan encounters EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Have you met George Clooney?  Fan encounters EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Have you met George Clooney?  Fan encounters EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Have you met George Clooney?  Fan encounters EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Have you met George Clooney?  Fan encounters EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Have you met George Clooney?  Fan encounters EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Have you met George Clooney?  Fan encounters EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Have you met George Clooney? Fan encounters

+5
Joanna
Cinderella
Dexterdidit
it's me
Katiedot
9 posters

Go down

Have you met George Clooney?  Fan encounters Empty Have you met George Clooney? Fan encounters

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 Jan 2012, 07:25

I'd like to start a thread for all the fans who've met George. Don't be shy, please post your stories and photos here.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Have you met George Clooney?  Fan encounters Empty Re: Have you met George Clooney? Fan encounters

Post by it's me Fri 13 Jan 2012, 07:28

I already
but don't remember where I wrote it

can you help me? dunno how to do a search Sad
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Have you met George Clooney?  Fan encounters Empty Re: Have you met George Clooney? Fan encounters

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 13 Jan 2012, 10:29

It was the year 2000 and the Olympics were on in Sydney and I am sure I saw George and the boys walking to their hotel! That is as close as I ever have gotten. No I didn't get off the bus, in Sydney buses will only stop at bus stops not at a mad fan yelling I think I saw George Clooney......don't ask how I know that. LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 Jan 2012, 16:53

Wow, that's cool Dex. Did you get that George Clooney tingle?

@It's Me: I can't find it either. Which thread did you post it in?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 13 Jan 2012, 19:01

That is cool, Dex! Thank you for sharing!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 13 Jan 2012, 19:05

@Katie and It's Me... Your information is in the ""George Clooney made me feel like an overexcited puppy" - Davina McCall" thread In this "George Clooney News" board.

Yay, I've over come my CRS... for today! Laughing
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 13 Jan 2012, 19:33

WOW Cinders you have surpassed your usual exciting self !
Yahooooo Laughing out loud
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 13 Jan 2012, 23:46

thaaaanks!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Sat 14 Jan 2012, 00:46

If you were on the Forum site you probably know my story but, i was an extra on the Ides Of March set last year, saw him a few times. I also was an extra in the hallmark movie Have a little faith, an extra in Freaky Deaky movie ( which is a movie adapted from an Elmore Leonard novel ) and Sparkle.

I worked on IOM on my birthday March 7 last year as well as march 15 and St.Patty's Day( that day nearly collided into him ). this year's bday is proooobably going to be quiet in comparison LOL

Very grateful for the whole year last year! It was great! The state governor rose the taxes for filming in michigan so... I'm looking for other prospects now

Anyway, it was a great experience. George was a riot, very funny making us laugh often. he kinda spoiled me. The other directors didn't make me laugh and the days felt longer. Ryan Gosling was very friendly , too.

His parents were in Lansing and I got to meet them too. His mom was sweet and soft spoken and his dad said the sweetest thing that is still stuck with me which i had in quotes on the other site.

You are on the side with the angels

Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 14 Jan 2012, 07:06

sweet indeed!!

ciao, you Not worthy lucky girl!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amuserato Sun 15 Jan 2012, 21:06

Lucky girl indeed--they seem to be a lovely family!

It is obvious George Clooney learned manners at home. He is very warm and patient with his fans... gracious as well, as I learned in Jan. 2009.
Not. Repeating. Story.
One telling was embarrassing enough! The curious can seek ClooneyQ's.

Summation: He is not what you'd call tall, but neither is he 5'6" or 5'7" as some have wondered... Yes, he is MUCH more attractive in person--insane, no? but totally true! Should you ever get the chance, try to get an autograph or say hello. He is just really good to his fans and the fun makes it worth standing in line etc.
amuserato
amuserato
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 15 Jan 2012, 21:15

I saw George and I assure you that is not very high and is a very nice man and charming but very thin. However, it is twenty years that I'm waiting in my bed!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 15 Jan 2012, 21:18

thin? are u sure?

anyway

Very Happy my encounter in VENEZIA Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 15 Jan 2012, 21:36

Not big or muscular as he is dressed, I am naked, unfortunately, I have not seen!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 15 Jan 2012, 21:38

well
remeber the eyes only
his face

but I was hiding
mine
with shadows

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 15 Jan 2012, 21:43

Every day at seven in the morning on television, George says to me "image, then?" WHAT I IMAGINE YOU IN? SEX AND SEX WITH HIM! (It is the PUBLIC Fastweb)
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 15 Jan 2012, 22:14

it was you can
darling

Immagina, Puoi
(sure
that
and many more!)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 17 Jan 2012, 21:34

Well I tried to tell part of my story when I first got on COH, but so many of you did not believe me. I turned down photo and autograph offers; I like to treat stars as human beings. I wouldn't ask Jim Carrey or Steve Carrell for theirs either; just said "hello" to both.

The custom Armani suit G was wearing really enhanced his body, made him appear taller and leaner. His long chest would make a perfect pillow.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 17 Jan 2012, 22:18

ouch!
you devil

anyway
blue
dark blue, the suit?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 17 Jan 2012, 22:55

What I remember most is the cut of the suit. His assistant laughed at me when I told him that TV and movies did not do him justice. His assistant said "that's what a $40,000 suit looks like up close. And yes I do believe it was dark blue.

By the way, G's eyes are very intense and very dark brown. He sees EVERYTHING, being extremely visually observant. Excellent at reading people and sensing body language cues. He is a meticulous dresser, and super concerned about his appearance, when meeting his fans or in a leadership role.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down