I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by davidarochelle on Tue Jan 24 2012, 01:35

I agree SK looks younger and prettier with much less makeup. Tired or not she does look older than 32 to me. Maybe it's because of her height and large shoulders and body, although she is very admirably thin. I would think that a bodyguard would keep possible looky-loos from bothering her and making unpleasant comments.
Phys Major,
Standards today would make our grandmothers, if not most of our mothers, hide underground in shame. As long as you're making money some will do literally anything, especially if it's on camera. No limits at all. I was just reading about a new reality series where one young girl in a bar get sick on another. Instead of apologizing, she blames the other girl for just being in the wrong place. And she's proud of the fact that she's so out of control that her top keeps slipping down to expose everything. Yep, no limits at all.

davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Tue Jan 24 2012, 01:39

A lot of famous people go through LAX and never take a body guard with them. And I mean really famous, not just wannabes. Just feel the body guard is another ego trip for her. She wants people to notice her and bother her, that's how she's making her money right now.
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" on Tue Jan 24 2012, 01:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

u all will like that, although i don't buy those things.

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Tue Jan 24 2012, 01:49

pattygirl wrote:Let's face it, after a coast to coast redeye flight, everyone looks older. Hard to sleep and recuperate on a plane, even in first class.

Her flight was Saturday according to JustJared.

From her twitter -
StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
Snow in #NYC: beautiful or dirty???
21 Jan
Time stamped 11:21 AM.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Tue Jan 24 2012, 01:51

Dexterdidit wrote:Clearly she is wearing some makeup she certainly is au natural. I think she doesn't have the sort of face that can handle strong makeup and looks better with less. She does look tired no big grin here either. Dont know why she that bodyguard he didn't seem with her on her way to LA. I wonder if it's someone picking her up?
Yes! From JJ link - "was picked up by one of George’s bodyguards."

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi on Tue Jan 24 2012, 04:18

sisieq wrote:
Yes! From JJ link - "was picked up by one of George’s bodyguards."
How many bodyguards does George have ??
Did we see this bodyguard with George before ???

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb on Tue Jan 24 2012, 04:37

and where is Gio? Havent seen him in a while
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Tue Jan 24 2012, 04:46

Gio is usually there when George is travelling and is rarely in the US with him.

Regarding George's bodyguards, I don't know if he has one specific bodyguard (or a few specific guards - I guess they have to have holidays and time off too) working for him or whether he uses an agency. My feeling is that most stars hire bodyguards from agencies and decide how much or how little time they need someone for.

If Stacy's going anywhere with a bodyguard, then it's George's bodyguard who's with her and it'll be because George said so. I still wonder whether it isn't just an assistant or driver, not a bodyguard who's with her though.

As to why, we don't know what's going on behind the scenes. The crazies that posted on IMDb and JustJared scared me. If they were that weird just on the internet I've no idea what they were like in real life.

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue Jan 24 2012, 04:55; edited 2 times in total
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Tue Jan 24 2012, 04:51

Didn't we see him in NYC? Maybe just wishful thinking on my part...
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Tue Jan 24 2012, 05:04

Just adding the photos from the first page and she's definitely wearing makeup: mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, lip gloss and her eyebrows are done. Can't tell if she has foundation on too but I would assume so as she's done the rest of her face.

Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi on Tue Jan 24 2012, 05:15

I asked the question regarding bodyguard, because whenever I see something coming from JJ site , I wonder how much we can trust their sources of info Question

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Tue Jan 24 2012, 05:21

No more or less than any other gossip site, I guess.

I'm pretty sure that what these sites do is the same as us: they look at the pictures then decide what's going on. The only difference is that we (usually) remember that our interpretation is just that: an interpretation based on opinions, whereas they tend to write it as factual.
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi on Tue Jan 24 2012, 06:01

And we don't have crazy posters like they do Hoorah!

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb on Tue Jan 24 2012, 07:16

define crazy . . .
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna on Tue Jan 24 2012, 12:06

Thanks MM. Like the eye !

phys major. So sorry if I upset you with my post.

I disagree with many things that are written on this particular thread but just accept that's how some people feel.
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside on Tue Jan 24 2012, 15:05

I hate to say this but Stacy girl should stay out of the sun. Look at her neck already! The lines are already set deep in her neck and she's only 32...that's why people thinks she's older than she is. Look at the fine lines starting also around the eyes and at the sides of her mouth. I swear to God as my witness...she's more wrinkled than I am and I'm almost twice her age!

Sun = more wrinkles than usual, Stacy do yourself a favor and use spray tan if you must or by the time you're 50 you're going to look like a prune.
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby on Tue Jan 24 2012, 15:15

Lighterside wrote:I hate to say this but Stacy girl should stay out of the sun. Look at her neck already! The lines are already set deep in her neck and she's only 32...that's why people thinks she's older than she is. Look at the fine lines starting also around the eyes and at the sides of her mouth. I swear to God as my witness...she's more wrinkled than I am and I'm almost twice her age!

Sun = more wrinkles than usual, Stacy do yourself a favor and use spray tan if you must or by the time you're 50 you're going to look like a prune.

I was going to quote Sisieq from the other page, but Lighter literally took the words right out of my mouth...the lines around her eyes, neck, forehead...she doesn't look 32, that's for sure.

And the whole body guard thing reminds me of Eli - if he wasn't there, she could easily breeze through and no one would notice - But as been said (by Kaite?) who knows what the nut crackers at imdb have threatened, and probably best.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Tue Jan 24 2012, 16:03

Maybe the guy isn't even a body guard and just happened to be walking in front of cray cray.
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Tue Jan 24 2012, 16:13

latest cryptic tweet:

StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
Smile
52 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Guess she is making sure everyone knows she was with George when the Oscar nod came in. It's this kind of stuff that annoys me the most about her.
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl on Tue Jan 24 2012, 16:28

Doesn't necessarily mean she was with him...I heard it on my car radio...

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Tue Jan 24 2012, 16:29

silly girl wrote:Doesn't necessarily mean she was with him...I heard it on my car radio...

I'm sure she may not have been with him, but that's what she wants the world to think.
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Tue Jan 24 2012, 17:09

She's his girlfriend. We're all happy for him, why can't she be? If she hadn't tweeted anything she'd be criticised for not supporting him.
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

video of Stacy

Post by lelacorb on Tue Jan 24 2012, 17:15

Fuck George but you have seen these videos! For God did not debauched|

lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Tue Jan 24 2012, 17:18

Katiedot wrote:She's his girlfriend. We're all happy for him, why can't she be? If she hadn't tweeted anything she'd be criticised for not supporting him.

if she's happy for him then tweet congratulations George for your well deserved oscar nomination, instead of these cryptic messages. She is playing games with everything she tweets and this is what I don't like about her. If you have nothing to hide then just be honest and open.
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Tue Jan 24 2012, 17:22

There was nothing cryptic in her tweet. It takes two to play games so some of this has to do with your reaction to her tweets. She's happy so she tweets a happy face. Does she really need to spell it out in words for the benefit of a fan she doesn't know exists who'll take it badly otherwise?
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Tue Jan 24 2012, 17:23

I wonder if she's allowed to tweet about him specifically. I'm not sure but I think she got some flack from tweeting about the football game he went to when she was there.

Last edited by cindigirl on Tue Jan 24 2012, 17:29; edited 1 time in total
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Tue Jan 24 2012, 17:29

Lelacorb, I moved your post here where it belongs.

I also think you might want to take a rest from posting today and come back to this thread when you're feeling a little calmer.
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Tue Jan 24 2012, 17:30

Katiedot wrote:There was nothing cryptic in her tweet. It takes two to play games so some of this has to do with your reaction to her tweets. She's happy so she tweets a happy face. Does she really need to spell it out in words for the benefit of a fan she doesn't know exists who'll take it badly otherwise?

Katiedot here you go making it personal against me. I am entitled to my opinion just as you are and get fed up when some people on this site cannot just accept someone else's opinion without starting to make it personal. If I think her tweets are shady then that is my opinion and has nothing to do with me playing games, that comment is unessecary and seems that you are implying something.

I think she plays games with her tweets. I am not the first person on this site to say it and I am sure I won't be the last. Will you accuse them of playing games also??
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl on Tue Jan 24 2012, 17:33

Please don't fight...I actually did read a response to her tweet saying the same thing...why not congratulate him directly...so others do think that too...

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Tue Jan 24 2012, 17:35

lelacorb wrote:
Fuck George but you have seen these videos! For God did not debauched|

How can they call her an athlete, this is just stripping. Great legacy to have.
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Tue Jan 24 2012, 17:36

silly girl wrote:Please don't fight...I actually did read a response to her tweet saying the same thing...why not congratulate him directly...so others do think that too...

thank you Silly Girl.
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle on Tue Jan 24 2012, 17:39

Never saw a video of SK wrestling before. First - it was very funny. Who says she can't act? She may not be a talented movie actress, maybe she should try comedy. Second - I now know why G picked her, she certainly can do kinky. Lightsabre fight
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Tue Jan 24 2012, 17:47

The next mrs clooney wrote:
Katiedot wrote:There was nothing cryptic in her tweet. It takes two to play games so some of this has to do with your reaction to her tweets. She's happy so she tweets a happy face. Does she really need to spell it out in words for the benefit of a fan she doesn't know exists who'll take it badly otherwise?

Katiedot here you go making it personal against me. I am entitled to my opinion just as you are and get fed up when some people on this site cannot just accept someone else's opinion without starting to make it personal. If I think her tweets are shady then that is my opinion and has nothing to do with me playing games, that comment is unessecary and seems that you are implying something.

I think she plays games with her tweets. I am not the first person on this site to say it and I am sure I won't be the last. Will you accuse them of playing games also??
Really, it's not personal.

I've been through the whole girlfriend thing and come out the other side. Years ago I used to write the most caustic, critical posts about George's girlfriends (Krista and Lisa). I've learned since then that a lot of our attitudes towards his girlfriends actually come from ourselves and not the reality of the situation.

I'm not stopping you from expressing your opinion. This is a forum, so you also need to accept that not everyone will agree with you and that it's not a personal attack if someone says they don't agree with you.

Let me try to phrase it better. All I'm saying is to remember who she thinks she's tweeting to when she tweets. I doubt it's you or any of us. More likely it's her friends and fans who are supportive, on her side and understanding of her feelings. For them, that tweet isn't in any way game playing but a simple expression of happiness. What you seem to be doing is interjecting yourself into that relationship between her and her fans and making the tweet relate to you.

I think that's the way to read her tweets. You don't and that's also fine. All I'm saying is that if Stacy really is playing twitter games, then she has to have an audience of people willing to be played with.

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue Jan 24 2012, 17:51; edited 1 time in total
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella on Tue Jan 24 2012, 17:48

Today at COH
Announcer: Welcome! Today at COH we have the battle to end all battles. In this corner...

Ding...

lol!
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Tue Jan 24 2012, 17:58

Thanks for the lesson on how to read tweets Katiedot didn't know you were inside of Stacy's head and know what she is thinking. Since you are maybe you could just let us all know what the real deal is, what's that??? you can't because you are just giving your opinion?? You're not in Stacy's head???
If you were not making a personal attack then I think you should rephrase the way you say things because it comes across as you were. I have never had an issue with any of George's past girlfriends, infact I actually liked Elisabetta which some people find hard to believe. This is not an issue with me, it's something about her that does not come across as very honest and trustworthy, IMHO.
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Tue Jan 24 2012, 18:07

I have tried to rephrase it so my apologies for any offence.

Yes, I'm giving my opinion as you are giving yours. That should be ok to do here, no?

There are any number of ways to interpret Stacy's tweets and as none of us here will ever know the truth the interpretation is up to the reader. It's my opinion that you're reading an awful lot into one single smiley face and that there's a much simpler explanation.
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers on Tue Jan 24 2012, 18:07

Why don't you ladies just wrestle it out ...... Bwaahahaha
( me, I'm a lover not a fighter. bullies knock me down but after a week of licking my wounds, I am up and at 'em )
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Tue Jan 24 2012, 18:27

she will be there
at the O

it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi on Tue Jan 24 2012, 19:18

playfuldeb wrote:define crazy . . .

Posters who can make comments like:
From JJ
"George Clooney admitted today that his association with Stacy Keibler was merely another disastrous publicity contract. He apologized to his friends and what few fans he has left, saying that it was wrong to deceive and manipulate them. He made a separate apology to all of the women of the world, acknowledging that in addition to harming women in the entertainment industry, his association with trashy publicity escorts was causing cultural harm to women everywhere. He went on to reveal that Keibler’s real boyfriend is his publicist, Stan Rosenfield, for whom Keibler has been both drug dealer "

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Tue Jan 24 2012, 19:19

Its not just the smiley face in the tweet it's that it was sent at the exact time the oscar nominations were announced, which I believe was around 6am PST. Maybe she is a morning person and is just happy at the god awful hour of a morning.
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Tue Jan 24 2012, 19:21

Katiedot wrote:Lelacorb, I moved your post here where it belongs.

I also think you might want to take a rest from posting today and come back to this thread when you're feeling a little calmer.
I am quite calm, but I am also disgusted
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Tue Jan 24 2012, 19:25

blubelle wrote:Never saw a video of SK wrestling before. First - it was very funny. Who says she can't act? She may not be a talented movie actress, maybe she should try comedy. Second - I now know why G picked her, she certainly can do kinky. Lightsabre fight
I agree with you but George could also keep she hidden!
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl on Tue Jan 24 2012, 19:44

Could she possibly have had an early start to her day, read some of her fan's tweets and wanted to let them know that she's okay and as gotten over the Ravens' Loss. That's another possibility. But whatever the deal is, really girls, differences of opinion shouldn't be viewed as "personal attacks". You are people who don't know each other except as fellow posters on COH (and other forums, for some). You are giving opinions about other people that neither of you know (I think). You should just agree to disagree with those who don't share your opinion and not let it get so pesonal. Personal attacks are usually done between parties who have a real personal connection, not an obsession with a person who there's no possibility of ever meeting, much less have any connection with. Lighten up and smile. There's enough animosity in the world today! Smile I love you cheers
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Tue Jan 24 2012, 20:08

Katiedot wrote:I have tried to rephrase it so my apologies for any offence.

Yes, I'm giving my opinion as you are giving yours. That should be ok to do here, no?

There are any number of ways to interpret Stacy's tweets and as none of us here will ever know the truth the interpretation is up to the reader. It's my opinion that you're reading an awful lot into one single smiley face and that there's a much simpler explanation.

thank you for your apology Very Happy
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna on Tue Jan 24 2012, 20:14

pattygirl wrote:Could she possibly have had an early start to her day, read some of her fan's tweets and wanted to let them know that she's okay and as gotten over the Ravens' Loss. That's another possibility. But whatever the deal is, really girls, differences of opinion shouldn't be viewed as "personal attacks". You are people who don't know each other except as fellow posters on COH (and other forums, for some). You are giving opinions about other people that neither of you know (I think). You should just agree to disagree with those who don't share your opinion and not let it get so pesonal. Personal attacks are usually done between parties who have a real personal connection, not an obsession with a person who there's no possibility of ever meeting, much less have any connection with. Lighten up and smile. There's enough animosity in the world today! Smile I love you cheers

I like what you say pattygirl. Thumbs up! Thanks for saying it here too. love1

Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois on Tue Jan 24 2012, 21:06

All I have to say today, about Stacy, is that wow it must have been a slow news gossip day, that the only thing the sites could post on Stacy is that she arrived at LAX and that one of George's bodyguards is picking her up.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url][/quote]

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney on Tue Jan 24 2012, 21:40

Because Elisabetta Canalis is on TV frequently in Italy, George Clooney is looking to buy property in Cabo for his latest girlfriend Stacy Keibler. Stacy is not so fond of George’s place in Italy – it reminds her too much of his ex-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis. Stacy is crazy about Cabo so George is in the process of buying a place there where they can spend time together.

found this blurb online. My questions, has stacy ever been to his place in italy?? and doesn't he already own a place in Cabo?? guess it's another slow news day!!!
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Tue Jan 24 2012, 22:32

You know she wasn't going to be able to help herself from some form of comment on George's Oscar nod at the time of the announcement.

StacyKeiblerStacy Keibler
Smile
7 hours ago
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Tue Jan 24 2012, 22:51

It's believed George already has a place in Cabo and she has been to Lake Como once for a day. George doesn't do this for his girls he wouldn't give up Lake Como for anyone. Yes the tweet was probably about the Oscars Stacy would have gotten up early cause she wanted to be sure she was going!
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Tue Jan 24 2012, 23:48

Oh please! LOL George worried about latest GF's feelings over EX's stay/time at one of his homes! He'd trade in the GF before the home!
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum