George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 12 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 12 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 12 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 12 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 12 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 12 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

+51
Molly
Michelle meyers
pandabear
playfuldeb
bunny
NotAvailable
fluffy
doris day
MyGirlKylie
sadDonkey
anon.4
Cinderella
Atalante
janieb
madsky
dakota007
bamboochacha
iamnoone
zizi
premiere
silly girl
lula-mae
laetval
Henway
MM
lucy
pattygirl
Charley
m4rose
phys major
fava
watching
Natascha
Lighterside
Joanna
lolo"layla"
lelacorb
blubelle
lovelylois
Maggy
sisieq
bellybaby
Missa
cindigirl
The next mrs clooney
melbert
Pari
it's me
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
Katiedot
55 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 12 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by Katiedot Mon 16 Jan 2012, 12:40

From her twitter page:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Grant and I say Hi
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 12 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by Charley Mon 16 Jan 2012, 13:12

As I said:

She's like the girl from Hicksville who has to prove that she's where she is. What sort of unsophisticated moron posts pics of themselves when they're still at an event? Oh yeah, that's right - football cheerleaders who've never really become an adult.

Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 16 Jan 2012, 14:34

Grant was there? Did he have to sit in the Nose bleed seats? Kept looking for him and Lysa, it's a shame that someone that had so much to do with GC nominations isn't even seen on the Red Carpet or during the event. Maybe this was SK way of getting him photographed! Yes I'm being snarkey.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 16 Jan 2012, 15:00

Look at the lumbar curve of your back! Or the lumbar lordosis has or wants to show her ass.

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jan 2012, 15:10

I saw a lot of ladies on the red carpet turn their backs to the cameras on request, when they had interesting detail on the back of the dress. It's probably a requirement from the dress Designer in order
to exhibit their work. The red carpet is a fashion show too.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 16 Jan 2012, 15:22

Just a little back story on the tweets for those of you not on twitter. Stacy tweets the picture on her and Grant after George wins best actor. Someone promptly responds to her tweet by saying she is ego centric and the night is not about her, and asking why she isn't giving a shout out to her man for winning. (she later deleted this response of course). Low and behold 15 minutes later she finally remembers about George, or reads the response tweet and posts about George winning referring to hi as Babe and #mylove.
Stacy showed her d-list colors tonight by fumbling to answer questions about date night, tweeting about being grateful. I hope she is done before the Oscars as I'm not sure I can watch.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 16 Jan 2012, 15:38

Lucy, so far I've only seen short reports on Oz TV newscasts of the GG's but I saw cracy sitting between George and Grant - Grant and Lysa were at the same table, which must have been the Ides table, because when George won, after he gave cracy that perfunctory peck on the cheek, he turned round and gave a half bow to Alexander Payne who was on the table behind.

And mrs clooney - I clicked on that #mylove link in cracy's tweet and it goes to another twitter account, as does the #WINNING one. What are they, can you enlighten me and all of us who don't tweet? And as such would that mean that she wasn't talking about George with the #mylove? Personally I don't believe for one minute that she does love George - she's too far up herself to even think of anyone else.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 16 Jan 2012, 15:39

I'm getting very tired of him showing her off like she's a trophy or something. It's just bad taste! IMHO
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 16 Jan 2012, 15:40

Cinderella wrote:I'm getting very tired of him showing her off like she's a trophy or something. It's just bad taste! IMHO

I completely agree. I hope it ends soon!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Mon 16 Jan 2012, 15:43

Katiedot wrote:From her twitter page:

Grant and I say Hi

Looks like a photo bomb to me

( a picture where the person jumps into pic )

this shows immaturity to me and at a HUGE event...
which i only watched two minutes of Rolling Eyes
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 16 Jan 2012, 15:45

There's a picture somewhere on here (too many pics on too many different threads for me to remember where), of Stacy waving at the crowd on the red carpet. That pretty much sums up her attitude and level of delusion. I doubt seriously that anyone in the stands applied for tickets with the hope that they'd get to see the great Stacy Keibler.

Wasn't waving to the fans as though she were the star one of Sarah's last efforts on a red carpet? I seem to remember her doing something similar.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 16 Jan 2012, 15:45

Charley wrote:Lucy, so far I've only seen short reports on Oz TV newscasts of the GG's but I saw cracy sitting between George and Grant - Grant and Lysa were at the same table, which must have been the Ides table, because when George won, after he gave cracy that perfunctory peck on the cheek, he turned round and gave a half bow to Alexander Payne who was on the table behind.

And mrs clooney - I clicked on that #mylove link in cracy's tweet and it goes to another twitter account, as does the #WINNING one. What are they, can you enlighten me and all of us who don't tweet? And as such would that mean that she wasn't talking about George with the #mylove? Personally I don't believe for one minute that she does love George - she's too far up herself to even think of anyone else.

Lucy, #my love is called a hash line, which pushes your tweet to links where other people may have used the line #mylove. This is a way to get your tweets to people who don't follow you. If you liked a football team you can add the # to the teams name and you are then posting to people who also like this team. Hope this explains it. It's Stacy's way of making sure more people read her tweets.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 16 Jan 2012, 16:00

Thanks mrs c (it was me who asked) and yes it does explain it and also verifies that she wasn't really referring to George as much as publicising herself. Ye Gods the woman (?) is just a complete and utter waste of space!!!!!!!!!!!!
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 16 Jan 2012, 16:00

If she can't wear Spanx, she should at least wear underwear the same color as dress so it wouldn't be so obvious.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 16 Jan 2012, 16:04

If she can't wear Spanx, she should at least wear underwear the same color as dress so it wouldn't be so obvious.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 16 Jan 2012, 16:06

playfuldeb wrote:I dont like the frazzled mess of hair for this event, but I like the way the short hair frames her face. It would be cute on her to cut her hair short and let it frame her face.

She looks good from the front but that hackneyed ponytail she has in the back destroys the whole effect. LOL
To be fair her hair is frazzled but it was a humid night (as usual for So. Cal.) and I know my hair gets all frizzy with humidity.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 16 Jan 2012, 16:12

I honestly didn't see any underwear Pattygirl. There's a line that looks a lot like a VPL but that's actually the seam of the dress which forms a v-shape over her right hip.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 16 Jan 2012, 16:22

I didn't realize before but she has a BIG butt, even bigger than her belly. And here I thought George was a leg man. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Mon 16 Jan 2012, 16:56

Poor Grant doesn't look that thrilled.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 16 Jan 2012, 17:11

cindigirl wrote:I didn't realize before but she has a BIG butt, even bigger than her belly. And here I thought George was a leg man. LOL

if you saw the pictures in "cuolo" you can see her but is so muscular, almost looks like a mans butt. I think her belly looks big because she starves herself before events. When you don't give your body food then your abdomen can distend.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 16 Jan 2012, 17:16

That's interesting mrs clooney. I went for a while with hardly eating and my abdomen did extend. Everything else got skinny but not my stomach.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 16 Jan 2012, 17:50

I can't wait for award season to be over with, because I am tired of seeing on different web sites what Stacy wore and then put on the best dressed list with very accomplished actresses. I just don't get that. She almost got more attention than some of the actresses that walked the red carpet last night. Also, it will be interesting after award season to see what happens with the two of them, when all the fanfare stops and George goes back into production. She is going to have to go solo and as they say "sing for her supper" because George is going to get busy. Is she going to spend the whole summer in Como and not earn a living. There will be really no more red carpets except for maybe the premiere of Gravity or some fundraiser.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 16 Jan 2012, 18:15

I watched the Today show this morning and they had Jonathan Antin on (the hairdresser who did Eli's hair for the Oscars and reported that George had sewn her dress when it ripped). He told everybody that George looked better with Eli than with "this one" as she is too tall for him. I about shit my pants! On national TV he said it OUT LOUD!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jan 2012, 18:54

Stacy waving at the crowds whilst walking on the red carpet, was in response to many people waving and screaming her name.
If you didn't watch the red carpet, you wouldn't know about that
from just still photos.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 16 Jan 2012, 19:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why George Clooney's Girlfriend Stacy Keibler Was Almost Late to the Golden Globes

George Clooney's girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, may "like to play dress-up and wear gowns and fancy jewelry," but that doesn't mean she's always rushing to do so.

Take yesterday's Golden Globes, for example. Sure, the blond beauty looked amazing in a red Valentino and gazillion-dollar Chopard jewels, but...

Keibler tells me she put off the glam squad as much as possible because of a...football game!

"I was watching the Ravens game," the former pro wrestler told me yesterday on the red carpet. "I was sitting there in my Ravens jersey with the dog [Einstein], who was also wearing a jersey. I had to watch the game."

For the record, the Baltimore Ravens beat the Houston Texans 20-13.

Speaking of wearing mega-baubles, Jessica Chastain's right wrist was covered by a $1 million vintage Harry Winston bracelet.

"When they told me how much it was worth, I was like, I don't want to know," The Help star told me. "I have never worn anything like this in my life. It's crazytown."
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 16 Jan 2012, 19:13

Golden Globes Fashion: Stacy Keibler Let George Clooney Choose Her Red Valentino Dress
The house of Valentino dresses the actor's latest arm candy for the Golden Globes.

Stacy Keibler continues to evolve into a blossoming red carpet goddess, thanks in large part to her romantic relationship with George Clooney. Why pretend -- when you've got Clooney next to you, every designer in the universe wants to dress you.

At the Golden Globes, Keibler was elegant and flawless with subdued makeup, loose upswept hair and a stunning red Valentino column gown.
When asked by a reporter if George had helped pick out her Globes dress, Stacy allowed, "I showed him a picture of it and he approved." Wow, George is so easy. Most men would say, "Oh, try that on for me again, honey" and demand a nightly fashion show.
All we can say is that these two are in the running for a THR 2012 Top Ten Golden Globes Hot Couples Gallery. Which we're sure they are more excited about than an Oscar nomination. What? No?
What do you think of Stacy's red Valentino dress?

George Clooney let Stacy Keibler speak on the Globes red carpet: good idea?

As I mentioned in yesterday’s Open Post, last night was all about George Clooney. I don’t get why he’s so desperate for validation this year, of all years. Why is he pushing himself in our faces so hard? Why was he, like, one of the first people on the redcarpet? He arrived before Lea Michele, right? WTF is happening? And most importantly, WHY DID HE LET HER SPEAK?!?!?
So Clooney and Stacy Keibler were one of the first people to arrive on the Globes redcarpet, and they did a longer interview with Ryan Seacrest. George let Stacy speak! And dear God, this girl has nothing to say. She didn’t even pick out her dress – George chose it . Probably because he doesn’t want another tit tape disaster, right? My favorite part – the part that made me laugh hysterically – was when Stacy fronted like she and George have ALWAYS done the Globes red carpet together. She said something about how glad they were to be there because “this is always such a fun night!” Like she’s been so many times. Like she and Dame Helen Mirren are always up for awards together.
Anyway, Stacy’s dress was Valentino – I actually like it, and it flatters her figure and it’s a nice color. I don’t even mind the bow at the back. My only problem was with the scraggily hair. What is her hair problem? She does “rat’s nest” hairstyles too often.
So… Clooney won Best Actor over Brad Pitt and Michael Fassbender, but he managed to give both men a shout-out in his acceptance speech. I did like what he said about the Fassdong and how… ENDOWED my Fassy is. It was nice of George to notice, and to comment about the Fassdong publicly. Bless his heart.
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 16 Jan 2012, 19:19

[quote="Joanna"]
silly girl wrote:Watching the red carpet on E! something I have never done before....[/quote

Yes I did that too & part of the Awards. BUT....those awful adverts every few minutes spoilt it.
Is that normal ??? Will watch the rest on record later and fast forward through them.
Hope the Oscars isn't ruined in the same way.
Seen some pictures of George with Stacy holding his Globe, nice touch to include her.
And I can well understand why a young lady would would be "thrilled and grateful"
to be there enjoying the occasion.
There's not enough gratitude in this world between people IMO
ANYONE would be "thrilled and grateful" to have a chance to attend as someone's guest and sit at table 3, however and a BIG however in that others would have done it with more dignity and not come across as George being the guest.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 16 Jan 2012, 19:21

Michelle meyers wrote:
Katiedot wrote:From her twitter page:

Grant and I say Hi

Looks like a photo bomb to me

( a picture where the person jumps into pic )

this shows immaturity to me and at a HUGE event...
which i only watched two minutes of Rolling Eyes
Doesn't look like Grant was that thrilled to be in the photo. IMHO.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 16 Jan 2012, 19:25

cindigirl wrote:I didn't realize before but she has a BIG butt, even bigger than her belly. And here I thought George was a leg man. LOL
LOL, guess you don't read my posts. In this gown I said that it WASN'T because she's wearing white.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jan 2012, 19:40

melbert wrote:I watched the Today show this morning and they had Jonathan Antin on (the hairdresser who did Eli's hair for the Oscars and reported that George had sewn her dress when it ripped). He told everybody that George looked better with Eli than with "this one" as she is too tall for him. I about shit my pants! On national TV he said it OUT LOUD!!!

Oh how vile ! So called "Hairdressers to the Stars" are SO egotistical
it's beyond belief. Vomit 1

I honestly don't understand what's so important about "the look" that some go on about.
All the personal unkind comments and tweets that that are coming out shouldn't
bother Stacy one jot I'd imagine.
After all, she spends time with George at the moment, and he seems to like it !
They are both living for the moment and that's what life is all about IMO. None of us knows what the future holds.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 16 Jan 2012, 19:42

lucy wrote:Grant was there? Did he have to sit in the Nose bleed seats? Kept looking for him and Lysa, it's a shame that someone that had so much to do with GC nominations isn't even seen on the Red Carpet or during the event. Maybe this was SK way of getting him photographed! Yes I'm being snarkey.
Wasn't he at the Sony table with George? Or, he may have been sitting at the Producers table with other Sony executives.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 16 Jan 2012, 19:52

Timm Gunn was on the tv morning show The View and said George and Stacy best dressed couple.

Tim Gunn Calls Out Witherspoon, Clooney for Golden Globes 2012 Fashion Statements
January 16, 2012 02:20 PM EST

Arduous fashion arbiter Tim Gunn showed up on TV the morning after the Golden Globes 2012. He appeared on The View to dish on what everyone was wearing on the red carpet the night before.

And, as was to be expected, the new co-host of the fresh ABC show, The Revolution, that bowed on Monday, was as discerning as ever as he talked with the ladies about the fashion statements made at the Beverly Hilton for Hollywood's big night, an annual celebrity fest.

Gunn noted a huge variety of trends on the carpet, from the lack of much color and form-fitting silhouettes to the many accoutrements (like beads and feathers.) added to the dozens of fancy frocks modeled by so many celebrities.

As for best dressed couple, Tim Gunn called out George Clooney and Stacy Keibler. He also enjoyed Rooney Mara for her severe look (see review here), but his favorite sartorial subject was Helen Mirren who he loved for her maturity. He also enjoyed the black, long-sleeved gown worn by Jane Fonda and the bright red number donned by Reese Witherspoon.

The fashion pro said it's all about silhouette, color and fit. And so, at the end of the day, Tim Gunn thinks that all kinds of women can look good, no matter who they are, how old they are, and what they want to convey.

So what do you think of Tim Gunn as he shared his Golden Globes 2012 red carpet favorites like Reese Witherspoon and George Clooney as his fashion picks on The View? Spot on or off base? Thoughts? Thanks.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 16 Jan 2012, 20:02

Joanna wrote:
melbert wrote:I watched the Today show this morning and they had Jonathan Antin on (the hairdresser who did Eli's hair for the Oscars and reported that George had sewn her dress when it ripped). He told everybody that George looked better with Eli than with "this one" as she is too tall for him. I about shit my pants! On national TV he said it OUT LOUD!!!

I honestly don't understand what's so important about "the look" that some go on about.
They are both living for the moment and that's what life is all about IMO. None of us knows what the future holds.

I believe that Stacy knows what the future holds and does not lose time to make themselves known to the world
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jan 2012, 20:06

sisieq wrote:
lucy wrote:Grant was there? Did he have to sit in the Nose bleed seats? Kept looking for him and Lysa, it's a shame that someone that had so much to do with GC nominations isn't even seen on the Red Carpet or during the event. Maybe this was SK way of getting him photographed! Yes I'm being snarkey.
Wasn't he at the Sony table with George? Or, he may have been sitting at the Producers table with other Sony executives.

Yes he was on George's table, no 3. Sat next to Stacy.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 16 Jan 2012, 20:12

Joanna wrote:

LOL, Joanna, we are looking at totally different photos - I don't see "happy" George in quite a few photos, especially candids.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jan 2012, 20:19

Oh come on sisieq, go over to HIS thread.
There are many happy pics there and did you watch the whole show,
red carpet & awards ? You could almost feel his happy vibes.
But as I just said elsewhere, I have a big TV and a good imagination and like to feel happy for him. Don't you too ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 16 Jan 2012, 20:19

Interesting comments from the C/B link above -

Ok, the disappointment is fading away…
Now I can congratulate george for his award. Congratulations George!

I used to like him, I really did. But lately, yikes! It was nice he mentioned Fassbender (no mention of Leo was odd), but I did not like that joke. Am I missing something?

George’s girls tend to get a huge makeover and this one is using dresses that resembles the ones his previous girlfriend of_______ used, even the colors (except the purple halloween costume she wore last year). That being said, the girlfriend of ____ looks nice here (except for her hair). But after her answers and behavior on the carpet (AS IF she was THE star), I think I will call her cray cray forever and ever…
Oh, I think at critics’s choice he gave an interview to someone (from MTV?!) that mentioned about when he was young whatever and she took the mic and asked George how are you? then she asked what are you wearing and george held himself to not make a major eye roll to her. Did anyone see it?
So, I think he is letting her talk to show he is not controlling.

@Kaiser: can I make a suggestion? next time you post something about cray cray can you do a before and after? I have the impression she went down at least one size , which means she lost about 10 pounds since Toronto.

@Franny: that kiss was almost the kiss of death. He stood up almost made the same mistake of not acknowledging her existence and gave that “kiss” on her cheek. Sad but funny…

Although she completely sucked the sexy out of George, she does look good. Major improvement from Toronto. He should not let her speak, she is vapid and comes off as sickly, nauseating, phony sweetness, if that is what she really is he just dropped a few more notches.

Good thing he still is a decent actor otherwise it would be just sad.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jan 2012, 20:38

Does anyone actually read & believe all this garbish ?
It's just cheap journalism IMVHO
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 16 Jan 2012, 20:42

Joanna, no matter what Stacy does or doesn't do she's going to be criticized. Just like his former and (future) girlfriends. Might as well get used to it. I think there's a lot of jealousy involved here.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jan 2012, 20:54

Oh yes cindi I realise all that of course, thank you.
I don't usually comment.
Just felt like it today Letting off steam

But it's been a very good GTC day, for me anyway,
and Nothing can spoil that Hoorah! Hoorah! Hoorah!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 16 Jan 2012, 21:11

Joanna wrote:Does anyone actually read & believe all this garbish ?
Um, these are comments from posters, just like we do here. I guess most of us who make the same comments about Cray are part of the cheap journalism. Sad

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 16 Jan 2012, 21:13

Thanks sisieq, and Joanna, didn't see Grant at same table with George, but the camera angles where mostly G&S whoever was on other side of SK was cut out.
Have been reading from old timers like Katie, how it is always this way with the new GF. She can't win for losing with his fans, some will hate her and criticize her no matter what she does, others will like her better than last one, some just don't care. I'am guilty of all, this is my 3rd GF since becoming a GTC stalker/fan, and I 'm just now excepting that this is how it's always been and will always be.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 16 Jan 2012, 21:17

Joanna wrote:Oh come on sisieq, go over to HIS thread.
There are many happy pics there
In the "ham it up" photos, I agree
In the posed photos - some yes, and some no
In the candids - no

and did you watch the whole show,
red carpet & awards ?
No

You could almost feel his happy vibes.
Alot of FREE drinking going on - everyone would give off happy vibes cheers

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 16 Jan 2012, 21:19

cindigirl wrote:Joanna, no matter what Stacy does or doesn't do she's going to be criticized. Just like his former and (future) girlfriends. Might as well get used to it. I think there's a lot of jealousy involved here.
I hope that doesn't apply to us. scratch

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 16 Jan 2012, 21:45

Anyone "in the know" would know why Cray was in the Press Room? Do all dates/guest go alone, too?

Also, for those who are interested -

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 16 Jan 2012, 21:50

sisieq wrote:Anyone "in the know" would know why Cray was in the Press Room? Do all dates/guest go alone, too?

My guess is that because his was the second-to-last award, and he was seated at the table when Best Picture was announced, George didn't go back to the press room until the show was over. Stacy probably just followed him back there, because there was nowhere else for her to go. She was back there after the Critic's Choice awards, too, probably for the same reason.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 16 Jan 2012, 22:44

sisieq wrote:
Joanna wrote:Does anyone actually read & believe all this garbish ?
Um, these are comments from posters, just like we do here. I guess most of us who make the same comments about Cray are part of the cheap journalism. Sad

Celebitchy is no more journalism than we are here. We are just neighbours gossiping over the back fence, all of us. To call any gossip site/forum/blog on the internet journalism is to spit in the eye of Clooney heroes - Edward R. Murrow and Walter Cronkite.

Last edited by Charley on Mon 16 Jan 2012, 22:46; edited 1 time in total
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 16 Jan 2012, 22:45

where are the pressroom pics?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 16 Jan 2012, 22:48

Missa wrote:
sisieq wrote:Anyone "in the know" would know why Cray was in the Press Room? Do all dates/guest go alone, too?

My guess is that because his was the second-to-last award, and he was seated at the table when Best Picture was announced, George didn't go back to the press room until the show was over. Stacy probably just followed him back there, because there was nowhere else for her to go. She was back there after the Critic's Choice awards, too, probably for the same reason.

IMO since she is escorting George to these events, she can't say to him " Hay Babe meet me at the Warner Brothers or In-Style After Party when you are done with the Press Room or I am going to schmooze Dustin Hoffman out in the lobby, meet me out there when you are done." This relationship is not an equal relationship or a democratic relationship where she has a say. She hasn't earned her stripes for that much independence where she can direct what they are going to do after the event. She would not be at all these awards if it wasn't for George.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 16 Jan 2012, 22:49

I don't see "happy" George

me 2
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next