George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 11 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 11 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 11 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 11 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 11 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 11 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 11 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 11 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 11 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

+51
Molly
Michelle meyers
pandabear
playfuldeb
bunny
NotAvailable
fluffy
doris day
MyGirlKylie
sadDonkey
anon.4
Cinderella
Atalante
janieb
madsky
dakota007
bamboochacha
iamnoone
zizi
premiere
silly girl
lula-mae
laetval
Henway
MM
lucy
pattygirl
Charley
m4rose
phys major
fava
watching
Natascha
Lighterside
Joanna
lolo"layla"
lelacorb
blubelle
lovelylois
Maggy
sisieq
bellybaby
Missa
cindigirl
The next mrs clooney
melbert
Pari
it's me
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
Katiedot
55 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 11 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by sisieq Sun 15 Jan 2012, 23:23

silly girl wrote:Hey NMC I am watching too and thought the same thing. Her tweets are from Hootsuite so they could be planned....oh I do like the dress and there are photos on twitter but I can't copy. She had been doing so well with her hair but this harkens back to Toronto....

Again he looks good....
Post the twitter link and we can open it from there. Thanks!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 11 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 15 Jan 2012, 23:29

sisieq wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:Original tweet has been deleted!!!!!! Someone realized her mistake. Just watched them interviewed on E about what is a typical date night. They were both stumbling to come up with answers. More and more I am thinking once again that this is not a relationship.
That's because Stan followers her and prob told her to DELETE IT!!!

LOL, too late, we got it here!! Razz And, def too late for all the gossip sites that "watch" her tweets via the internet like us.

she also was at the Globes last year and had pictures posted on her Facebook page, so we know she wasn't talking about the opportunity to go to the globes.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 15 Jan 2012, 23:43

Stacy's catching some heat on twitter. Apparently people feel she's "hogging" the carpet and walking like she's the star. Where have I heard that before? Very Happy

This was my favorite so far though:

Stacy Keibler is smiling like she doesn't know how this ends. Enjoy it while it lasts, girl.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 15 Jan 2012, 23:45

The hair, my god the hair! Wonder who's going to take credit for that hot mess on her blog tomorrow.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 15 Jan 2012, 23:47

Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 15 Jan 2012, 23:51

I think her makeup looks pretty and I like her hair swept to the side. It softens her face.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 15 Jan 2012, 23:51

Missa wrote:Stacy's catching some heat on twitter. Apparently people feel she's "hogging" the carpet and walking like she's the star. Where have I heard that before? Very Happy

This was my favorite so far though:

Stacy Keibler is smiling like she doesn't know how this ends. Enjoy it while it lasts, girl.
Here's another good one -
Stacy Keibler is nominated for? Oh right, best Clooney girlfriend.
13 minutes ago

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 15 Jan 2012, 23:51

AW, CUTE FAMILY: CAN I BORROW THE CAR TONIGHT DADDY? RT @RedCarpetTeam: "George & Stacy on the red carpet! #Eredcarpet [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

image by @RedCarpetTeam, 13 minutes ago
Flag this mediapowered by Photobucket
3 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

Had to share, it made me laugh.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 15 Jan 2012, 23:52

I wish George would date Sophia Vergara. Now that would be a hot couple.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 15 Jan 2012, 23:53

"This is always the most fun night of the year," says Stacy Keibler, excitedly, of her first time as a person of note at the Golden Globes.
37 minutes ago

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 15 Jan 2012, 23:54

The next mrs clooney wrote:I wish George would date Sophia Vergara. Now that would be a hot couple.

Oh, my god, yes. Shocked

Another tweet:

stacy keibler looks a) twice her age b) like she thinks she's more famous than clooney? or c.) totally boring? answer: d.) all of the above
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 15 Jan 2012, 23:54

Sisieq I read your tweet....it is by Alexandra Wentworth...actress comedienne and married to George Stephanopoulos (I think it is ok to mention her name as she is a celebrity)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 16 Jan 2012, 00:02

AND, she has her forehead covered!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 16 Jan 2012, 00:06

I think the pubic bone bump in the front of her dress is distracting. If I went onto a carpet with George, I would have someone photograph me ahead of time to prevent any wardrobe disasters
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 16 Jan 2012, 00:07

silly girl wrote:Sisieq I read your tweet....it is by Alexandra Wentworth...actress comedienne and married to George Stephanopoulos (I think it is ok to mention her name as she is a celebrity)
She means this one - IMHO, not a compliment to either George or Cray

AliEWentworth Alexandra Wentworth
28 minutes ago

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 16 Jan 2012, 00:11

playfuldeb wrote:I think the pubic bone bump in the front of her dress is distracting. If I went onto a carpet with George, I would have someone photograph me ahead of time to prevent any wardrobe disasters
One would think!!!

Okay, its not because its a white gown, she has a big bottom. Not sure if I'm liking the big "bow" in the back. Who's gown is it?

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 16 Jan 2012, 00:11

Best one yet:

George Clooney is dating Stacy Keibler? This is like Meryl Streep getting together with The Rock. #wrasslers #myonlygoldenglobestweet
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 16 Jan 2012, 00:21

I dont like the frazzled mess of hair for this event, but I like the way the short hair frames her face. It would be cute on her to cut her hair short and let it frame her face.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 16 Jan 2012, 00:25

AVAHTAYLOR Avah Taylor
RED CARPET: Stacy Keibler in Valentino #GoldenGlobes lockerz.com/s/174884971
4 minutes ago

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 16 Jan 2012, 00:28

thatsgottago whatwereyouthinking
While Stacy Keibler may look great tonight and date George Clooney, you were still a female wrestler #whatwereyouthinking #goldenglobes
1 minute ago

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 16 Jan 2012, 00:33

I think she looks better tonight, with hair and makeup. I do like the dress,but I always read, that the fashion experts say you should not wear red on the red carpet because it can clash, the dress can clash with the carpet..

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 16 Jan 2012, 00:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 16 Jan 2012, 00:40

Shr really was trying to talk more during he interviews but seemed to get cutoff. IMHO. I really think she thinks SHE is a star at be same level as George. Sad really. Cray Cray........I hope you have padding for the fall.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 16 Jan 2012, 00:44

What does this mean? Thanks!

stacey!!!! respresent djs dance girl get it!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via @yahooomg
3 minutes ago

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Mon 16 Jan 2012, 00:47

Her dress is gorgeous and like her makeup. The hair well...looks like they took that long awaited motorcycle ride.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 16 Jan 2012, 00:53

ROFL pandabear - Good and accurate description of her hair. Well, she getting a little bit better, she got the gown right IMO but she really should do something about her hair stylist.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 16 Jan 2012, 01:09

Stacy Keibler, you're on George Clooney's arm. Can we put forth a little more effort at the Oscars?
12 minutes ago

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 16 Jan 2012, 01:31

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 16 Jan 2012, 01:42

She looks as if she had botox. Don't like the eye makeup. Its either too much or not enough. Shocked

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 16 Jan 2012, 01:44

BTW, I'm sure its just me, but how many times does the same photos need to be posted of her. They are all the same and reposted, and reposted again and again. Once is enough. Thanks!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Mon 16 Jan 2012, 01:54

StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
Man, this is the best people watching...
10 minutes ago

Wow. Must be boring at the GG. Or why is she tweeting during the show?

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Mon 16 Jan 2012, 01:57

Go to Zimbo and look at pic #6 he looks like a redcarpet worker showing Stacy where she needs to go next. She looks like the star. He looks irritated once again, after all this is his night not hers.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 16 Jan 2012, 02:03

her baby bump really shows in one pic. And is that an underwear line? She was doing soooo well with that dress too. The red of the dress does not clash with the carpet; that was well done SK.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 16 Jan 2012, 02:06

From PopSugar, Wish I could copy the best ever IMHO pic of the 2 of them

George Clooney Steps Out For the Globes With Red-Hot Stacy Keibler
Posted on January 15, 2012 3:29PM by Allie Merriam

George Clooney hit the Golden Globes red carpet this evening with his girlfriend Stacy Keibler. Stacy and George have been enjoying the fun of a busy award season so far. They've got their posing routine down pat after stops at the Palm Springs gala, the National Board of Review's awards, and the Critics' Choice last week.

Tonight, George is up for four awards. It's one of the biggest evenings of the year for him, and George even had a say in what Stacy wore! George gave his approval to Stacy's long Valentino dress. It's also a big day for Stacy, since she spent a good chunk of the afternoon cheering on the Ravens. Things could get even better for Stacy if she gets a shout-out in one of George's acceptance speeches!
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Mon 16 Jan 2012, 02:10

I don't like the back of that dress. It looks like a present. To open it you have to pull the ribbon

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 16 Jan 2012, 02:12

pandabear wrote:Go to Zimbo and look at pic #6 he looks like a redcarpet worker showing Stacy where she needs to go next. She looks like the star. He looks irritated once again, after all this is his night not hers.

this one on Zimbio? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think he is "presenting" her. But still, you're right, this really is his night to shine
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 16 Jan 2012, 02:16

It almost looks like George's zipper is undone
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 16 Jan 2012, 02:16

Here is some tweets about Stacy from the land of Twitter

Is Stacy Keibler dressed as Taylor Swift? Just curious.
2 hours ago

You think when Stacy Keibler was a female wrestler, she ever thought she would be at the #GoldenGlobes with George Clooney?! #DreamBig
51 minutes ago

GlobalGrind Global Grind
a pinch of george, a whole cup of stacy #goldenglobes photos >> bit.ly/xznXJq
54 minutes ago

7 words I thought I would never say: "Stacy Keibler is at the #GoldenGlobes".
1 hour ago

ParisMatch Paris Match
Golden Globes 2012. Les plus belles photos du tapis rouge: George Clooney (en photo ici avec Stacy Keibler), Jea... bit.ly/yuCyd9
1 hour ago

Stacy Keibler's first and last Globes -- just my prediction
1 hour ago

Stacy Keibler looked uh-mazing but after all she's rocking Hollywood's hottest accessory... George Clooney. #LiveFamously
1 hour ago

AliEWentworth Alexandra Wentworth
2 hours agoNot jealous of Stacy Keibler at all. The dress, the legs, George. Honest, no envy here.
2 hours ago

Stacy Keibler is beautiful but so safe and boring.
2 hours ago

popsugar PopSugar
#GeorgeClooney + @StacyKeibler could be the #GoldenGlobes' hottest couple! popsu.gr/21340769
2 hours ago

Stacy Keibler, you're with George Clooney. Step it up a bit, girl. #goldenglobes
3 hours ago

HeelCRYSSI Khaleesi Cryssi
Not going to lie, I'm trolling the Golden Globes coverage as a long-time Stacy Keibler fan. Girl is my role model.
3 hours ago

Best look yet. Thanks be to you-know-who she got it together and hired a stylist. justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/…
3 hours ago

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 16 Jan 2012, 02:26

From Celebitchy, Note: Fab pics of G laughing, (can anyone copy?)

This is your Open Post for the 2012 Golden Globes, which come on in just a few short hours. Our host for the Open Post is everybody’s favorite, George Clooney. I don’t know if I’m even saying that ironically or not. Although I hate to admit it, Clooney is the frontrunner for Best Actor this year. I’m hoping Brad Pitt and Michael Fassbender come in for some late surges. If Clooney wins tonight and he gives another “Daddy knows best, sweetheart, just shut your pretty mouth and listen to The Man tell you what’s happening” speeches, I’m going to be so disappointed in the world.

So what will happen tonight? What’s our drinking game? Take a shot every time Ryan Seacrest treats the red carpet like John Travolta’s spa? Chug every time Ricky Gervais elicit’s a mass groan rather than laughter? Swig every time the camera gratuitously pans to Brangelina? If Michael Fassbender walks the red carpet and there’s a full-Fassdong camera pan, I’m totally opening my bottle of wine.

We’ll have all of our post-Globes stories and fashion posts tomorrow, but for now, just enjoy the red carpet and the actual ceremony with some like-minded bitches. And remember, ladies: CLOONEY KNOWS BEST. Just shut your eyes, open your legs and let Clooney tell you what to think, sweetheart.

davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Mon 16 Jan 2012, 04:11

YAY BABE! From my #Ravens this morning to #mylove tonight, what a day!!! #WINNING
4 minutes ago

Grant and I say Hi!!! say.ly/cTx1h2B
15 minutes ago

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 16 Jan 2012, 04:43

Geez some one has had too much red cordial. The hair is just a hot mess it covers her forehead but that is about it. The dress makes her look slim even though in some pictures you can still see a little tummy which I find bizarre from someone so fit. The back of the dress is horrible and the top of it sits funny. In one picture it looks like she is looking down wondering where her boobs have gone. I think she has gone backwards especially when you see what some of the others who don't have a connection like George Clooney wore. They stumbled bad in the E interview they need to work out some sort of story. When asked about date night NEITHER could come up with anything they both stumbled and sushi and movies came out. George looked a bit put out. A very quick peck on the cheek when he one I saw more emotion with the french guys hugging each other and there is no way on earth will George ever do a shoutout to Stacy in any speech. Stacy really did seem to think she was the star posing alone while George talked he looked irratated a couple of times so the afterparty should be interesting. Saw lot's of George talking to people none of him with Stacy guess she had to stay at the table. We will hear more stories of how independent she is and how George can leave her alone. I think he prefers it that way and Stacy does need work but I don't think anyone is going to get that drunk they would offer her anything. I actually think it's one step forward two steps back for her. Stacy even forget to say the name of her designer and didn't even mention the jewels on E. Some designers will be a little irked. I hope she does better at the Oscars can you imagine how she is going to be then.....I think Stacy needs to tone down things a little people are really noticing that she is behaving like the one nominated and it isn't just Clooney fans either.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Mon 16 Jan 2012, 05:21

Just another 'you can tell' date. Don't forget to post the links to her memoires on - what is it - TWIT-ter? flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 16 Jan 2012, 08:14

Wonder if those pics will turn up on twitter? Maybe when Stan isn't looking.

AmyKinLAAmy Kaufman
Stacy Keibler is backstage as George Clooney talks in the press room, and she's taking pictures of him on her blackberry. #GoldenGlobes
3 hours ago
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 16 Jan 2012, 08:16

I think they having fun together. That and he is happy that he won.

Source

Golden Globe Awards 2012: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler deal with height on red carpet

THEY may be a gorgeous Hollywood couple. But George Clooney and Stacy Keibler still had to deal with height differences whilst posing for pictures on the Golden Globe 2012 red carpet.

Stacy looked stunning in a red gown but she may have worn heels a few inches too tall as she towered over gorgeous Golden Globe winner George at the event.

Whilst most couples would probably find this a bit awkward, the happy couple didn't seem bothered, with George proudly showing off his girl.

And at one point George even stood on a red carpet platform as to seem taller as they pair giggled and joked with eachother.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 16 Jan 2012, 08:42

I get that she is thrilled to be at the Globes at the front tables (as she will never get there for her acting talent) getting all this attention as the girlfriend of a nominee but it is so off putting how she seems to be so very pleased with herself in those situations. As if this will be the greatest accomplishment in her life ever and that she has earnt it somehow.

Not to mention the tweets are continuing to make her look vapid and insecure. Reading that people think the relationship is a sham, PR or a bearding situation would be hard to cope with but if you were honestly happy with yourself and your life, you wouldn't care about the negativity or feel it necessary to take steps to prove them all wrong and over-compensate the way she has been. The dress is gorgeous though.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 16 Jan 2012, 09:18

Grant and I say Hi!!! say.ly/cTx1h2B
15 minutes ago

She's like the girl from Hicksville who has to prove that she's where she is. What sort of unsophisticated moron posts pics of themselves when they're still at an event? Oh yeah, that's right - football cheerleaders who've never really become an adult.

Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jan 2012, 09:30

[quote="silly girl"]Watching the red carpet on E! something I have never done before....[/quote

Yes I did that too & part of the Awards. BUT....those awful adverts every few minutes spoilt it.
Is that normal ??? Will watch the rest on record later and fast forward through them.
Hope the Oscars isn't ruined in the same way.
Seen some pictures of George with Stacy holding his Globe, nice touch to include her.
And I can well understand why a young lady would would be "thrilled and grateful"
to be there enjoying the occasion.
There's not enough gratitude in this world between people IMO
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 16 Jan 2012, 09:35

Anyone else think Stacy's losing weight by the day? She looks thinner in these pics compared to Toronto a couple of months ago.

Looks to me like she's on the Clooney diet like all of his other girlfriends.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 16 Jan 2012, 10:03

Or Stacy is pregnant or has the tummy!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 16 Jan 2012, 10:37

I think it's the cut of the dress cause the last couple of dresses she has still looked big in. George is having fun he is working hard for his Oscar, Stacy is going to do whatever she can to get gigs out of this. Stacy needs to wear spanks you can even see her belly button in some pictures and there is being grateful and then there is showing off. If it wasn't for George and his talent she wouldn't be there but she seems to behave like she has just as much right to the attention and it's her night too. It isn't! I think George has had a couple of drinks and they said they would be hitting the afterparties together. Should get some more gossip then.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next