George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 10 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 10 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 10 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 10 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 10 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 10 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 10 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 10 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

+51
Molly
Michelle meyers
pandabear
playfuldeb
bunny
NotAvailable
fluffy
doris day
MyGirlKylie
sadDonkey
anon.4
Cinderella
Atalante
janieb
madsky
dakota007
bamboochacha
iamnoone
zizi
premiere
silly girl
lula-mae
laetval
Henway
MM
lucy
pattygirl
Charley
m4rose
phys major
fava
watching
Natascha
Lighterside
Joanna
lolo"layla"
lelacorb
blubelle
lovelylois
Maggy
sisieq
bellybaby
Missa
cindigirl
The next mrs clooney
melbert
Pari
it's me
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
Katiedot
55 posters

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 10 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by watching Sun 15 Jan 2012, 05:04

Well she is "working" - and letting the world know about it.

StacyKeiblerStacy Keibler
At the @hallmarkchannel #tca with my #FixingPete costar @ValerieHarper [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
19 minutes ago

hallmarkchannelHallmark Channel
Stunning @StacyKeibler on Red Carpet at #hallmarkchannel #tca event [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
33 minutes ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Sun 15 Jan 2012, 09:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 10 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 15 Jan 2012, 05:28

Stacy just can't stay away from a red carpet can she? What all the ones she is doing with George aren't enough? Fixing Pete has aired and it wasn't even a good movie not exactly something to be THAT proud off. But hey it's more publicity for her she might be trying to get more Hallmark roles.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 15 Jan 2012, 08:37

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Stacy Keibler @StacyKeibler

At the @hallmarkchannel #tca with my #FixingPete costar @ValerieHarper pic.twitter.com/kZMzq9Jy

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 15 Jan 2012, 09:58

Dexterdidit wrote:Stacy just can't stay away from a red carpet can she? What all the ones she is doing with George aren't enough? Fixing Pete has aired and it wasn't even a good movie not exactly something to be THAT proud off. But hey it's more publicity for her she might be trying to get more Hallmark roles.
Don't take this the wrong way Dex, but isn't she supposed to be on the red carpet for her own film? No matter how shitty it is, at least she's an actress who actually got a role in a film.

The first two films George was in didn't even get finished and the next handful were dreadful - and George was pretty bad in them. Sure, George has talent, worked hard and got much, much better. No idea if Stacy is capable of that and from little I see, I think probably not but, if we could turn back the clock to the early 80s would we be turning our nose up at George's awful on-screen efforts?

Everybody has to start somewhere. Not everybody gets the starring role in an epic Hollywood blockbuster on their very first attempt. An average effort in an average TV movie isn't a bad thing by any means.

She may very well never do better than bit parts in these made-for-tv films but unlike 90% of actresses in Hollywood at least she is making films.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 15 Jan 2012, 10:45

Except Katie the film aired LAST week so promotion now is kind of moot really. If it was it's premiere then sure I understand that but not for something already done and dusted. I think it's a general Hallmark party not a Fixing Pete party she has done a movie with them and she got invited. Stacy has well and truly started it's been over 10 years and after DWTS STacy got a talent contract and was put in several of ABC's top shows. Nothing came from them cause her acting isn't so great, all her roles tend to be blonde bimbo and she isn't so good at that.(I have seen her in a couple of the roles and she isn't that good very forgetable) Not with the other few thousand blonde bimbo's in LA, although now she is dating George she may get a few more jobs out of it. So she has had a lot more chances then most if she was starting out and this was her first part in a movie yeah that's a big deal. For someone around as long as her with the chances she has had this small part in a not so good movie shows her skill level and what she can do and it is very limited. That is why I think she is working it to get more jobs while she is with George. She really should be doing some acting classes cause she needs them.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 15 Jan 2012, 11:05

Sure, she's been working for a long time but the point is most people who become actors don't make it at all.

Bit parts in TV films may not look very exciting to us but for a professional actor it's success. Just to be working and paid for it is being successful.

When George was her age, he'd just played a lipsyncing transvestite in The Harvest and was about to go on to make 'Without Warning - Terror in the Towers' (that TV movie was his only acting work for the whole year according to IMDb). Next up for him were recurring roles in Bodies of Evidence and The Building. That's after 10 years of hard slog and all his talent and all his good connections.

Becoming a full time actor is incredibly, bloody hard. It's not like a normal job where after a few years you get promoted and start getting bigger roles in better films and TV programmes. A very few make it and become stars, but most spend their entire lives doing supporting roles in forgettable shows or straight-to-DVD films and they're still much more successful than the majority of actors who don't get paid work at all.

The numbers vary depending on which reports you read, but 90% of SAG actors are out of work at any given time. 88% of Equity card holders are out of work at any time. If you get an acting job - any job - then generally it’s got nothing to do with how talented you are, or how willing to work you are, it’s all to do with luck, timing, and perseverance.

I'm not saying Stacy has any acting talent at all (I've never seen her act) but I am saying that the fact she has an acting job means she's been successful. More successful than about 90% of other people in her profession.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 15 Jan 2012, 13:16

FYI she wasn't there to promote just the movie she did....she was there for the Hallmark Channel ---it was a TCA (Television Critics Association) press tour event.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 15 Jan 2012, 13:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 15 Jan 2012, 13:27

sisieq wrote:Must have been a freebie -

StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
Just got an oxygen facial to prepare my skin for the Golden Globes! dld.bz/aEDBD
5 hours ago

BTW, all the cleansing she does, she's killing her insides because she's stripping away the good bacteria that we all need to stay healthy. IMHO, she's setting a bad example for young girls.
Someone explain to Stacy that oxygen can be beneficial to the face but his brain is the absolute need to have!

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sun 15 Jan 2012, 15:32

I'm actually very surprised Cray got that role in Fixing Pete, however bad it was. With all the choices in Hollywood - they actually felt like she was "a supermodel'? Too old, imo, and not striking enough. Curious as to why they didn't just use a real supermodel - there are plenty out there that would have done it, and done it as well (or not) as Cray.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 15 Jan 2012, 15:48

It is hard to resist not posting. I said i wouldn't for awhile - but have to get in on the tweet from Stacy. Hallmark party was on Jan 9th. Here is an article about it. No mention of Stacy, just other celebs. I think she posted it on her twitter page now because I think she wants us to think she is doing the pre-globe party circuit like the other celebs and that she is busy also.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hallmark Party Brings Out The Stars #TCA
January 9, 2011 | By Barb Oates

Share|
Hallmark Channel certainly knows how to throw a party (thank you Pam Slay). The network known for their family-focused original movies that feature popular stars of the past spared no expense as they gathered over 300 critics and talent at Pasadena’s prestigious Tournament House on Friday. The 18,500 square foot mansion was the winter home of chewing gum magnate William Wrigley and is now the official headquarters of the Tournament of Roses Association.
Marion Ross (Happy Days) and Shelly Hack (Charlie’s Angels) were upstairs touring when we walked through, marveling at the ornate details of the rooms and the history of the Rose Bowl matchups. Downstairs Luke Perry, Jennie Garth, Jane Seymour, Doris Roberts, Kellie Martin and a slew of others mingled with reporters and friends. Pictured below is a group shot of the talent in attendance.
1st Row: Danielle Panabaker, Cassi Thomson, Doris Roberts, Kiernan Shipka, Kellie Martin
2nd Row: Ethan Erickson, Jennie Garth, Luke Perry, Kelly Monaco, Markie Post, Michael Landon Jr., Sherry Stringfield, Marilu Henner, Roma Downey
3rd Row: Michelle Vicary, EVP, Programming, Laura Lee, SVP, Distribution, Susanne McAvoy, EVP, Marketing, Jack Coleman, Jane Seymour,
Bill Abbott, President and CEO, Simon Kassianides, Kayla Ewell, Thad Luckinbill
4th Row: Marvin Dorson, SVP, Creative Services, Ed Georger, EVP, Ad Sales and General Manager of Hallmark Movie Channel, Charlie Stanford, EVP, Business Affairs and General Counsel, Joe Lando, Katie Flynn, Rob Estes, Annie Howell, SVP, Communications and Media Relations, Barbara Fisher, SVP, Original Programming
Photo: Copyright 2011 Crown Media Holdings, Inc./Alexx Henry
Hallmark followed up the cocktail party with a lavish dinner, where stars were seated with critics, and the success of the network was celebrated in its “Celebrate & Connect” gala. Hallmark’s got a rich lineup of originals in 2011, including the Jan. 29th western “Goodnight For Justice,” starring Luke Perry and executive produced by his “90210″ alum Jason Priestly. The movie is a good set up for a potential franchise series.

Pictured: Luke Perry and Jennie Garth

Kellie Martin, Kiernan Spipka, Simon Kassianides
Also in attendance were the cast for Hallmak’s Feb. 5 premiere of “Smooch,” which includes Kellie Martin, Kiernan Shipka (who you’ll recognize from her role as Sally Draper on “Mad Men”) and Simon Kassianides. The film is described as an updated, loosely-based, live-action homage to the Brothers Grimm short story, “The Frog King,” where a hapless prince is turned into a froby by a witch’s cruel charm. He needs to convince a princess to take him home and treat him like a king – enter Kiernan Shipka, who delightfully told critics “I’m not allowed to watch the show,” of her famed “Mad Men” role.
The Hallmark party ended later than planned and guests were treated to a swag bag that included champagne.
— Barb Oates

All Photos: ©2011 Crown Media Holdings, Inc./Alexx Henry

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 15 Jan 2012, 16:31

Michelle meyers wrote:
melbert wrote:From Stacy's site:

that's not spam is it? if I click on that will i get a virus tongue Razz

( if you remember me you know my sense of humor, if not i hope you don't mind )
Well, it depends on what kind of "virus" you're talking about Michelle!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 15 Jan 2012, 17:19

Hi Ladies,

any guesses on tonights outfit???? I'm thinking strapless maybe with a splash of color.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 15 Jan 2012, 19:01

The next mrs clooney wrote:Hi Ladies,

any guesses on tonights outfit???? I'm thinking strapless maybe with a splash of color.

We will have to see. Lately Stacy and George remind me of the movie My Fair Lady. George is Professor Higgens and Stacy is Eliza Doolittle and she is slowly being transformed into a proper lady. Gosh there is a movie the two of them could do for the Hallmark Channel. LOL

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 15 Jan 2012, 19:09

About the Hallmark Party; its been my experience that a lot of celebs (promoting themselves) will wak the red carpet at an event, but not actually go into the event. There are companies out there that you pay to have them let you walk the red carpet.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 15 Jan 2012, 20:08

huho
la pubblicità
è
l'anima del commercio

- marketing is the soul of business
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 15 Jan 2012, 20:27

Are you going there playful with your camera ?

I'd like Stacy to wear Lavender/Purple as it suits her colouring so well.

(Nina Clooney looked lovely in a strapless one when younger,
in that colour and looked gorgeous)
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 15 Jan 2012, 20:30

I guess Stacy did attend the Jan 14th TCA Winter Press Tour Hallmark Evening Gala. Here is wire image photos of the Gala. I guess the article I found was pre press release of the gala. I thought it happened last weekend. Stacy walked the red carpet ,you guessed it without George.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 15 Jan 2012, 20:37

lovelylois wrote:I guess Stacy did attend the Jan 14th TCA Winter Press Tour Hallmark Evening Gala. Here is wire image photos of the Gala. I guess the article I found was pre press release of the gala. I thought it happened last weekend. Stacy walked the red carpet ,you guessed it without George.

This is normal, George wants to be accompanied but he does not accompany any GF did the same thing with Ely and now with Stacy!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 15 Jan 2012, 21:08

silly girl wrote:FYI she wasn't there to promote just the movie she did....she was there for the Hallmark Channel ---it was a TCA (Television Critics Association) press tour event.
Thanks! I she got an oxygen facial that day. Sorry, that photo with Valerie looks crappy. May not have been the best camera, but still. And her face does look puffy. Maybe she did a double douse. Wink

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 15 Jan 2012, 21:11

lovelylois wrote:It is hard to resist not posting. I said i wouldn't for awhile - but have to get in on the tweet from Stacy. Hallmark party was on Jan 9th. Here is an article about it. No mention of Stacy, just other celebs. I think she posted it on her twitter page now because I think she wants us to think she is doing the pre-globe party circuit like the other celebs and that she is busy also.

Hallmark Party Brings Out The Stars #TCA
January 9, 2011 | By Barb Oates

Share|
Hallmark Channel certainly knows how to throw a party (thank you Pam Slay). The network known for their family-focused original movies that feature popular stars of the past spared no expense as they gathered over 300 critics and talent at Pasadena’s prestigious Tournament House on Friday. The 18,500 square foot mansion was the winter home of chewing gum magnate William Wrigley and is now the official headquarters of the Tournament of Roses Association.
Marion Ross (Happy Days) and Shelly Hack (Charlie’s Angels) were upstairs touring when we walked through, marveling at the ornate details of the rooms and the history of the Rose Bowl matchups. Downstairs Luke Perry, Jennie Garth, Jane Seymour, Doris Roberts, Kellie Martin and a slew of others mingled with reporters and friends. Pictured below is a group shot of the talent in attendance.
1st Row: Danielle Panabaker, Cassi Thomson, Doris Roberts, Kiernan Shipka, Kellie Martin
2nd Row: Ethan Erickson, Jennie Garth, Luke Perry, Kelly Monaco, Markie Post, Michael Landon Jr., Sherry Stringfield, Marilu Henner, Roma Downey
3rd Row: Michelle Vicary, EVP, Programming, Laura Lee, SVP, Distribution, Susanne McAvoy, EVP, Marketing, Jack Coleman, Jane Seymour,
Bill Abbott, President and CEO, Simon Kassianides, Kayla Ewell, Thad Luckinbill
4th Row: Marvin Dorson, SVP, Creative Services, Ed Georger, EVP, Ad Sales and General Manager of Hallmark Movie Channel, Charlie Stanford, EVP, Business Affairs and General Counsel, Joe Lando, Katie Flynn, Rob Estes, Annie Howell, SVP, Communications and Media Relations, Barbara Fisher, SVP, Original Programming
Photo: Copyright 2011 Crown Media Holdings, Inc./Alexx Henry
Hallmark followed up the cocktail party with a lavish dinner, where stars were seated with critics, and the success of the network was celebrated in its “Celebrate & Connect” gala. Hallmark’s got a rich lineup of originals in 2011, including the Jan. 29th western “Goodnight For Justice,” starring Luke Perry and executive produced by his “90210″ alum Jason Priestly. The movie is a good set up for a potential franchise series.

Pictured: Luke Perry and Jennie Garth

Kellie Martin, Kiernan Spipka, Simon Kassianides
Also in attendance were the cast for Hallmak’s Feb. 5 premiere of “Smooch,” which includes Kellie Martin, Kiernan Shipka (who you’ll recognize from her role as Sally Draper on “Mad Men”) and Simon Kassianides. The film is described as an updated, loosely-based, live-action homage to the Brothers Grimm short story, “The Frog King,” where a hapless prince is turned into a froby by a witch’s cruel charm. He needs to convince a princess to take him home and treat him like a king – enter Kiernan Shipka, who delightfully told critics “I’m not allowed to watch the show,” of her famed “Mad Men” role.
The Hallmark party ended later than planned and guests were treated to a swag bag that included champagne.
— Barb Oates

All Photos: ©2011 Crown Media Holdings, Inc./Alexx Henry
I truly appreciate your post! Thanks for the great find. Cray is devious!!!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 15 Jan 2012, 21:13

laetval wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Candidts are worth "a thousand words". LOL!! Wink

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 15 Jan 2012, 21:13

truly happy
for him
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 15 Jan 2012, 21:15

lovelylois wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:Hi Ladies,

We will have to see. Lately Stacy and George remind me of the movie My Fair Lady. George is Professor Higgens and Stacy is Eliza Doolittle and she is slowly being transformed into a proper lady. Gosh there is a movie the two of them could do for the Hallmark Channel. LOL
Only guessing, but I think George did have a hand in choosing the last 2 gowns.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 15 Jan 2012, 21:19

Liked the way her hair looked, the hair sweep across her forehead. Must be upsetting after awhile never to have your boyfriend attend events in your public life, maybe he worries that it become all about him.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 15 Jan 2012, 21:20

lovelylois wrote:I guess Stacy did attend the Jan 14th TCA Winter Press Tour Hallmark Evening Gala. Here is wire image photos of the Gala. I guess the article I found was pre press release of the gala. I thought it happened last weekend. Stacy walked the red carpet ,you guessed it without George.

Delete button expired on my prior post. Thanks for your further research/correction/update.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 15 Jan 2012, 21:21

lucy wrote:Liked the way her hair looked, the hair sweep across her forehead. Must be upsetting after awhile never to have your boyfriend attend events in your public life, maybe he worries that it become all about him.
I'm going to guess a little of both: yes, the event becomes about him AND if he goes, the gossip becomes "it must be love".

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 15 Jan 2012, 21:28

Joanna wrote:Are you going there playful with your camera ?

I'd like Stacy to wear Lavender/Purple as it suits her colouring so well.

(Nina Clooney looked lovely in a strapless one when younger,
in that colour and looked gorgeous)

No, didnt apply in time and the security there is extremely tight. There's a special place to park and then the celebs come up from the garage thru an elevator into the lobby where the carpet is. There's no way to see anything unless you're in the lobby, and its by application only. Plus there's a photographer there that I wont be around so I wouldnt apply anyway.
I was photographing an A-list event and Cathy Hutchins, who knows people like my photos, told me to leave, she didnt want me there. I was standing offset behind her so when I ignored her, she took her elbow and rammed it into my camera lens, which was at my face, and I ended up with a very bloody nose, which got me removed. I reported her, but that was about one of the last red carpets I did. I missed shooting the entire event, and had a huge black eye from this girl. Ive heard since that she starts trouble at almost every red carpet she's shooting at. I refuse to be a part of anything where people act like that. I do a lot of volunteer photography (Life Rolls On, specifically) and am also teaching thru meetup groups. I may go across the street for the Oscars. Last year (or the year before - the year Clooney went with Canalis) Cuba Gooding and Benjamin Bratt walked over to the fans where I was standing.
Plus my car just turned 500, 070 miles so I have to be careful driving it now and dont take it too many places anymore except work (ok, I just had coffee - can you tell? ! ? chatty-deb)
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 15 Jan 2012, 21:32

Forgot to mention Cray has taken another 2 chapters from the EC era - hair extensions and using old Clooney quotes. She used the "he plays basketball" on an awards day. Rolling Eyes

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 15 Jan 2012, 21:45

lucy wrote:Liked the way her hair looked, the hair sweep across her forehead. Must be upsetting after awhile never to have your boyfriend attend events in your public life, maybe he worries that it become all about him.
I don't think I have ever seen him attend an event for anyone he is dating. He never did with Eli when her movie came out etc. In his relationships it is definitely about him and his events and I guess the girls have to accept this. Maybe this is why his relationships don't last long, the girls get fed up of not having a date to accompany them.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 15 Jan 2012, 21:46

laetval wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

she looks so bored and unhappy in these pictures. Maybe having it be all about George is beginning to wear on her.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 15 Jan 2012, 22:01

sisieq wrote:Forgot to mention Cray has taken another 2 chapters from the EC era - hair extensions and using old Clooney quotes. She used the "he plays basketball" on an awards day. Rolling Eyes
And another chapter - using the phone during an awards show while sitting on the sidelines.

As I said "one thousand words" - nope not happy. Funny that a photographer caught her.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 15 Jan 2012, 22:36

Vito_EmanueleVito Emanuele
Very excited for the@goldenglobes! Watch for Stacy Keibler and Mrs Sir Ben Kingsley, who may be wearing Vito Emanuele gowns.
28 minutes ago
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 15 Jan 2012, 22:48

sisieq wrote:
I'm going to guess a little of both: yes, the event becomes about him AND if he goes, the gossip becomes "it must be love".
E!News had an article that George was at a Haiti event last night, so while Stacy was walking her red carpet for her movie, he was drumming up more money for Haiti. Both doing their own thangs!!! Good for them!!

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 15 Jan 2012, 22:53

"Grateful for this experience" - who the h*ll says that for being a date (even to an awards show). Rolling Eyes

And we're off!!!! I'm soooo excited! And so grateful for this experience Smile
9 minutes ago

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 15 Jan 2012, 23:00

Well with her statement about liking to get all dressed up and wear expensive jewelry, etc., now this statement, sounds more and more insecure to me.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 15 Jan 2012, 23:05

she changed her tweet...must have dropped the "grateful for this experience" part

she is wearing red...pretty dress ---hair not as pretty yesterday..

Last edited by silly girl on Sun 15 Jan 2012, 23:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 15 Jan 2012, 23:08

silly girl wrote:
she is wearing red...pretty dress ---hair not as pretty yesterday..
Is there a photo?

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 15 Jan 2012, 23:09

Watching the red carpet on E! something I have never done before....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 15 Jan 2012, 23:09

silly girl wrote:she changed her tweet...must have dropped the "grateful for this experience" part

I don't think so, I think she f*cked up - her first "and we're off" is from her phone (Blackberry)

The 2 tweets that followed are made by "HootSuite"

One of the perks is: Schedule messages and tweets

So her "scheduled" tweet looks dumb IMHO after her real time tweet.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 15 Jan 2012, 23:10

It was just on the E! Red Carpet Sisieq. Don't know about pics yet.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 15 Jan 2012, 23:10

melbert wrote:Well with her statement about liking to get all dressed up and wear expensive jewelry, etc., now this statement, sounds more and more insecure to me.

Insecure, maybe, but seems to point in the direction of what we have questioned all along, this is not a real relationship and is just about PR for both of them.

Noticed she resent her tweet without the grateful comment, hmmmmm.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 15 Jan 2012, 23:11

silly girl wrote:Watching the red carpet on E! something I have never done before....
So he's there already? Describe the dress, please! Very Happy

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 15 Jan 2012, 23:12

The next mrs clooney wrote:
melbert wrote:Well with her statement about liking to get all dressed up and wear expensive jewelry, etc., now this statement, sounds more and more insecure to me.

Insecure, maybe, but seems to point in the direction of what we have questioned all along, this is not a real relationship and is just about PR for both of them.

Read my comment above yours about the double tweet.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 15 Jan 2012, 23:13

he is being interviewed right now

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 15 Jan 2012, 23:14

sisieq wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:

Read my comment above yours about the double tweet.
If they've arrived, no way she could have tweeted real time about the "getting ready" and the second "we're off".

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 15 Jan 2012, 23:17

Original tweet has been deleted!!!!!! Someone realized her mistake. Just watched them interviewed on E about what is a typical date night. They were both stumbling to come up with answers. More and more I am thinking once again that this is not a relationship.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 15 Jan 2012, 23:18

"@PearlServat: With @StacyKeibler getting her ready for the Globes & trying to learn a thing or two about football ... No luck!" Baby steps!
18 minutes ago

This is via HootSuite, too, so no way was this real time 18 minutes ago.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 15 Jan 2012, 23:20

Hey NMC I am watching too and thought the same thing. Her tweets are from Hootsuite so they could be planned....oh I do like the dress and there are photos on twitter but I can't copy. She had been doing so well with her hair but this harkens back to Toronto....

Again he looks good....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 15 Jan 2012, 23:20

The next mrs clooney wrote:Original tweet has been deleted!!!!!! Someone realized her mistake. Just watched them interviewed on E about what is a typical date night. They were both stumbling to come up with answers. More and more I am thinking once again that this is not a relationship.
That's because Stan followers her and prob told her to DELETE IT!!!

LOL, too late, we got it here!! Razz And, def too late for all the gossip sites that "watch" her tweets via the internet like us.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next