Log in

I forgot my password

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Facebo13
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Twitte12
Latest topics
Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by Katiedot on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 12:02

Bengals / Ravens are football teams??
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 13223
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by Katiedot on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 12:03

Damn, that's a really bad post to start a new page on!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 13223
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by sadDonkey on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 12:50


No one forced George to bring Stacy to the Palm Springs Festival. But he did. She was with him on the red carpet. So he encouraged all this. And isn't it about appearance, look, fashion, behavior on red carpets? Gossip sites and magazines will also report about Stacy and her look and behavior and how they looked together and and and.
In interviews he is always asked the same questions, he always gives the same answers. His current girlfriends bring a change in his life.
We all agree on how great he is regarding his work. But we have different opinions on his girlfriends - the result is a discussion, and that is what the word forum means.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 767
Join date : 2011-09-13
Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by Lighterside on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 14:29

Katie, you've been around since the By George days and the Clooneyfiles days, so my question to you is what do you think is going to change NOW? This is the way the George Clooney sites have been since I started following him; also ten years ago.

So again, my question is, what's so different now that you think the topic of conversation is going to change from the way it's been CONSISTENTLY for the past 10 years?

Not trying to be snarky, I'm totally being serious with this question. If you figure out a way to change the topic of conversation, I think some of the past forum mistresses would sure like to find out how you did it because that's the reason they eventually gave up, isn't it?

So please, don't set your hopes too high because I don't want to see this forum close because you can't get everyone to cooperate. Let's agree to take "the good with the bad" and overlook the obsessed girlfriend comments as much as we can and maybe then, everyone will be happy and we can still have a forum that's the best quality in quite some time, as is this forum.

I understand your concern but I think you're spitting in the wind and it will only frustrate you and that's what I would like to avoid, so this site doesn't eventually close down because of it or become too much of a burden to you. Love2 And I'm saying this with great affection for you as a crumb.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by lucy on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 15:34

Watching, I'm not much of a football fan, but I think the bengles from Cinn. is his fav. team and the ravens hers,the teams are also rivals. So it's just his way of teasing- mines better than yours- IMO.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Posts : 3209
Join date : 2010-12-10

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by lelacorb on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 16:02

The next mrs clooney wrote:He really does look like he's thinking "what the hell am I doing with her".
......................Or is thinking: How bad !!!!!!!!!
Look good, cheeks seem plastic, the fake smile, the face looks like a parking lot for trucks and a bird's nest hair. When Stacy wears a suit and glasses looks good, too!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3344
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by lelacorb on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 16:12


In this photo it seems that Stacy accompany an invalid!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3344
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by blubelle on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 16:13

Lighterside - Yeah Right
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 959
Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by lelacorb on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 16:15

Stacy is great, look at the calves despite the 12cm heels and looks like an inflatable doll!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3344
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by Katiedot on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 16:48

Lighterside wrote:Katie, you've been around since the By George days and the Clooneyfiles days, so my question to you is what do you think is going to change NOW? This is the way the George Clooney sites have been since I started following him; also ten years ago.
I appreciate that, I really do. It's really only something that's crystalised for me in the past couple of weeks.

What I'm hoping might change is awareness and people to notice their own behaviour. It hurts to read stuff how George does nothing new so there's nothing new to talk about. How can that be? Why even be a fan of someone that boring?

I try to put all sorts of stuff on this site so that everyone can find something of interest but you're right, sometimes I do wonder why I bother.

All I ask is that in addition to the endless girlfriend conversation, would it be too much to ask people to show some interest in George? He's given some very interesting interviews that were published this week (and no, it's not all the same old, same old); he's just announced he's writing a new film; he's just won a whole bunch of awards. Surely there's something there of interest to people?

Like I said, if Stacy (or whoever the girlfriend du jour is) had done something interesting, new or worthwhile or if people had something new to say about her, or if she was in any way significant in George's life then maybe I'd understand a bit better, but it's always the same: don't like her hair, don't like her makeup; don't like her accessories; don't like her clothes; don't like that she wears high heels; don't like her facial expression; don't like her behaviour; don't like what she did; don't like what she didn't do; can't understand why he's with her; look at how unhappy they look together; they're going to split soon; can't believe what a user she is; can't believe what a golddigger she is; can't believe how dumb she is.

It's the same conversation every time and it seems no one gets bored of the same thing over and over again about someone who does nothing yet I'm told that George isn't newsworthy and doesn't do anything interesting enough to talk about.

I'm not against anyone talking about his girlfriend - that would make me the world's biggest hypocrite - but is do-nothing Stacy really all there is to talk about?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 13223
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by MyGirlKylie on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 16:51

melbert wrote:
it's me wrote:what is saying George
in your pic
Mel?
He's saying "just a minute Melbert, I'll be right there after I ditch that tall thing!"

lol!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1067
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location :

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by MyGirlKylie on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 17:00

I like her dress, not feeling the shoes or makeup (heavy hand makeup competes with fake tan). And Stacy, honey, bangs are your friend. Like the sleek ponytail but she needs some side swept bangs or something. I give her a B for improvement though. Thumbs up!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1067
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location :

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by Lighterside on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 17:06

Thank you for your comments Katie and like you, I wish the nature of gossip was different than it is and I completely understand your desire to appeal to our higher natures in the hopes of changing the tide.

My actual concern is your well being because I know you put a lot of yourself into this and I want you to be rewarded for your efforts, instead of frustrated and sometimes I hear that in your posts.

May I make another suggestion? Is there a possibility for having a "closed forum" inside this public forum, much like the set up Kimber had? In that way, those who want to bash till their hearts are content, can do so "behind closed doors" as it was called and not be right front and center on every thread without the possibility of escaping the carping that goes on over every little attribute of the current girlfriend.

I don't know if that's an option here terchnically but I wonder if that would give you some peace and some of the others, what they will/are going to do anyway, without having every thread filled with it.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by Natascha on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 17:28

Being an artist myself, I would be happy for George if the public would focus on his birlliant work and not on his gf.
On the other hand I have to say, it is his own fault when people talk more about his gf than about his work because he himself puts them in the center of interest/allows them to do so at premiers and awards shows.
Just leave the gf at home when going to an awards show or a premiere, when being asked about her, say she prefers to stay out of public, after a couple of red carpets people will get used to this and focus on your work.
If your gf really loves you, she will understand, if not, you shouldn't waste your time with her.

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 342
Join date : 2011-06-05
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by cindigirl on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 17:36

Natascha, it's still my opinion that Stacy is being displayed for his PR purpose only and that's the reason she's there with him in public. If he had a real love interest I don't think he would let her be on media display and open for criticism like she is. Much like he doesn't like his family on display. IMHO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : NJ, USA

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by Natascha on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 17:55

Exactly, he displays Stacy for his PR, and then he can't complain when people talk more about his gf than about his work.

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 342
Join date : 2011-06-05
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by Katiedot on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 18:11

Lighterside wrote: Is there a possibility for having a "closed forum" inside this public forum, much like the set up Kimber had?
I've thought about that for a while, but the reasons I think I don't want to go that route are:

- When Kimber opened her site there was supposed to be no talk whatsoever about his girlfriends only George. I think she soon realised that wouldn't work and created the secret section for those who couldn't control themselves. That's not the case here because I don't ban talking about his girlfriends.

- I think it just becomes difficult to manage. Even on CNCU after so many years posters forget what they can say or where they can say things. I spend enough time as it is moving things around, adding pictures, videos and the text to posts, separating posts into new threads and so on. It's simply easier for me to post in a thread to say that it's going off topic and ask if we can cut down on girlfriend posts and increase George posts.

- the girlfriend section takes over and people are so desparate to talk about the girlfriend rather than George that they start posting George stories and information about or pics of George in the girlfriend thread. That already happens here. Then fans who want to know what George is up to either get no information at all or they have to read the girlfriend section anyway to keep up.

=========================

cindigirl wrote:Natascha, it's still my opinion that Stacy is being displayed for his PR purpose only and that's the reason she's there with him in public.

Natascha wrote:Exactly, he displays Stacy for his PR, and then he can't complain when people talk more about his gf than about his work.

Actually, you've both just said something that popped into my mind as I was drifting off to sleep so I had to get out of bed to post this.

Bear with me, please, because I'm still putting this together in my head.

Now, as you all know, I don't believe for one minute in this fake contract girlfriend for PR purposes (in other words, I don't believe that George contracts with a woman he doesnt know and doesn't spend any time with to pretend to be his girlfriend to generate publicity) BUT, that said, I do believe that George does use his girlfriends for his publicity purposes when it suits him.

Like a lot of posters over the years I've wondered why the hell he would do such a thing. And tonight of course it just became clear to me:

George Clooney is an A-list Hollywood star and in order to maintain that position (this is his job, after all) he needs the fans.

We've just established on this thread that in general his fans aren't all that interested in his films, his interviews, awards, TV appearances, what he says or what he does. By and large we're interested in one thing only: the girl.

So if he wants to stay in the public eye, he's stuck with having to parade his girlfriend of the day in public because that's really all his fans want to see. We are in a way creating this monster that we all say we despise.

Does that make any sense to anyone?


Last edited by Katiedot on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 18:27; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : rethinking some bits)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 13223
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by lelacorb on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 18:15

Katie, if George wanted everything to be concentrated on his work at times to avoid being ridiculed on the red carpet. he does not think he knows to be ridiculous next to her? He will see his photos! We no longer speak of his work? We talked about the suomi work, but his interviews are alike, no one speaks of Sudan? We appreciate your efforts but there is no news! I have seen and appreciated "Ides of March" and I hope to win the Oscar for director, but I also saw "Edgar" with Leo DiCaprio and directed by Clint Eastwood and being an objective person I think will be a tough fight.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3344
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by Katiedot on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 18:21

lelacorb wrote: but his interviews are alike
If you read some of his recent interviews you'd know that wasn't true. Read the Esquire and the Vanity Fair interviews and tell me there's nothing new in them.

lelacorb wrote: We appreciate your efforts but there is no news!
And there is news about his girlfriend? Remind me what she's done that's so much more interesting than anything George has done.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 13223
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by cindigirl on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 18:36

Hi Katie, thanks for your response. I'm a die hard fan of George's, not of Stacy's, and I don't usually respond on her thread. But I do understand that he has to "brighten up" his profile with his girls, although I for one could survive on a steady diet of him only. But it's true, there's only so much you can talk about his films, humanitarian achievements and I guess his butt. LOL

Keep fighting for that Oscar George and Katie, get some sleep.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : NJ, USA

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by zizi on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 18:54

I don't think he is the one who complains about the publicity his gfs are getting or the fact that his fans pay more attention to them than his work. They are with him whenever he wants people to see them with him (red carpets, vacations, events, etc.) and IMO he has no problem with comments he is getting (good or bad) form the public opinion. I am sure that he is aware what is written or said about his relationships in the last 10 years. He has his own agenda and does exactly what he wants to do. If he would not like it or feel somehow offended by the public opinion of his life style, he would change it very quickly. He is not that stupid.


zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1028
Join date : 2011-03-12

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by Joanna on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 19:00

Thanks Katie for your shared deep thoughts

We've just established on this thread that in general his fans aren't all that interested in his films, his interviews, awards, TV appearances, what he says or what he does. By and large we're interested in one thing only: the girl.

So if he wants to stay in the public eye, he's stuck with having to parade his girlfriend of the day in public because that's really all his fans want to see. We are in a way creating this monster that we all say we despise.

Does that make any sense to anyone?

I would HATE to think that we who visit here are not all that interested in his films etc etc as you say.
I am interested and I'm sure many others are, but they don't post comments for whatever reason, thus leaving the opinions unbalanced ?

Should we have an "Open Day for Shy Posters" so that they can give their opinions, on the understanding that they won't be "heckled" by the old stalwarts.

Sorry, that sounds a bit rude and it's not meant to be, just can't find the right words confused
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19402
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by cindigirl on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 19:05

Joanna, are you calling me an old stalwart? I've been called many things but never that. Just kidding. Wink
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : NJ, USA

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by Lighterside on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 19:18

@ Katie...agreed. I thought about the points you brought up before I posted the suggestion. I just thought maybe if they had one place to go and have that be the ONLY place for posting anything related to "personal life" that it would cut down on conversations getting bogged down all the time with the same comments. But I do agree with your list of problems which go with going that route.

As one of Gilda's characters used to say..."Never mind!"....hahahaha
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by Joanna on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 19:25

Scarlett's is good too " I can't think about that today. I'll think about it tomorrow. After all, tomorrow is another day"
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19402
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by davidarochelle on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 19:54

IMHO SK generates tons of controversy because of her appearance and attitude, both on COH and on the internet. Controversy in Hollywood = free publicity. I was ecstatic to hear about G's new film focusing on the brave rescuers of art in WWII Europe. Because of G's fame and status, he has been able to accomplish so much. Hopefully more humans will save animals in shelters, rather than buying them. I love hearing about Eins Clooney, and G's affection for him.

I still don't understand how a very visual man like G can deal with standing next to a girl who makes such obvious style faux pas. G as a director is responsible for "the look" on all of his films. This includes final decisions on the wardrobe, makeup, and hair stylists that work on all actresses. If a star looks bad, the director shares the blame. G is obviously concerned about how HE looks on the Red Carpet. Even if he does not want to appear too controlling, post-EC, why would he not correct SK's obvious errors?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1403
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by lucy on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 21:48

It's not just his fans, the last couple of years I've seen more about his GF of the moment on entertainment news than I have about his work. IMO this is something he has created, with the revolving door of GF's, it's almost become a who done it, why, where, when, how long it will last, gambling game. If he's never going to become serious about a woman why not leave his temps out of his work. No, I'm not saying the man shouldn't be allowed to have a date at these events,just don't make them into a pretty woman project for all to see. Truthfully I've been sick of it lately, that's why I'm not commenting as much on threads like this one. Yes I still comment but I'm trying to get back to George, after seeing TD it has renewed my interest in him again. Didn't read the new interviews, Katie posted because I assumed it would all be a rehash, but I'll go back and read them to see what's new.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Posts : 3209
Join date : 2010-12-10

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by lovelylois on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 21:51

I think for awhile I am not going to post or say anything and just be a lurker. Right now, it is hard for me to separate George and Stacy. He flaunts her on the red carpet and the majority, not all, of the photos are with her. For instance, Palm Springs Film Festival It is very difficult to make comments just about him when she is standing right next to him. For some reason he could have his pick of a Hollywood leading lady and seems to like the young skanky thangs. That is okay with me, but when he puts them out there for publicity it is hard not to make snap judgements. IMO he has been in too many publications and he is saying the same things in many of them. He might be overexposing himself in the media compared to many of the other Actors and Directors who would like to be nominated. The Entertainment weekly article really annoyed me. IMO he is trying to please his female fan base by stating he understands how difficult it is for women in the film industry, but his next films sound like boys club stuff. I doubt there will be any leading female roles in them. I think he says one thing about women and his personal life demonstrates another attitude about women. Finally, I saw Ides and the Descendants, but I also saw Shame, J. Edgar, Money Ball, The Artist, Tinker Taylor, Girl with Dragon Tattoo,the Help, Win Win, Young Adult, Midnight in Paris, Bridesmaids, The Tree of Life and War Horse. These were really good or great films. Many of these Actors and Directors deserve the Oscar just as much as George.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2011-06-25

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by sisieq on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 21:56

I've heard from a number of fans and they are totally losing interest in him. Cray has totally sent them in the opposite direction.

if she was in any way significant in George's life then maybe I'd understand a bit better, but it's always the same: don't like her hair, don't like her makeup; don't like her accessories; don't like her clothes; don't like that she wears high heels; don't like her facial expression; don't like her behaviour; don't like what she did; don't like what she didn't do; can't understand why he's with her; look at how unhappy they look together; they're going to split soon; can't believe what a user she is; can't believe what a golddigger she is; can't believe how dumb she is.
Because that's the way we feel about her. Plain and simple. You allowed (past and present) comments to be said about EC and not scolded some on some really, really mean down right nasty things about her. Either delete the Girls,Girls,Girls section or accept our opinions. If Cray is willing to put herself "out there" than she has to take the bad with the good.

FYI on Behind Closed Doors on CU - Kimber created that section not because she was upset with what was posted my members, but because it offended others. BCD separated the personal comments whether about George or GF from the General Threads. This kept others not having to jump over so many comments that offended them. Kimber contributed her personal opinions in BCD quite often.

Personally, I thought everything should be out in the open, but still keep separate sections. People who wanted a private place so they didn't have to read the comments still joined and IMHO had the nerve to complain. Here it is also separate and I say the same thing to all - read and accept what we all have to say. Since Cray has come along it seems censorship has reared its ugly head by many - and that includes the "red" negatives. Yes, I know we sometimes use it to show we disagree, but in the Cray and EC threads its obvious its being used to show "support" for either EC or Cray.


Last edited by sisieq on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 22:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changes and additions)

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by lucy on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 22:11

I agree with what all of you are saying, but I get what Katie is trying to say,nothing wrong with this thread, but on other threads lets try and not turn it into a all about ---------??????? not saying if there is pics,& vids with George & co. don't mention them, just don't turn it into another-------????thread.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Posts : 3209
Join date : 2010-12-10

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by sisieq on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 22:14

BTW, I agree that the comments pertaining to his personal life and/or GFs should stay in the G,G,G sections. Whether positive or negative comments, it does take away the enjoyment in reading news in his general threads pertaining to that particular topic. Not saying that one's personal opinion can't be posted in the general threads when it pertains to that particular topic.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by sisieq on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 22:25

lucy wrote:I agree with what all of you are saying, but I get what Katie is trying to say,nothing wrong with this thread, but on other threads lets try and not turn it into a all about ---------??????? not saying if there is pics,& vids with George & co. don't mention them, just don't turn it into another-------????thread.
We were typing/posting at the same time - that's what I've been trying to say for the past month (LOL, and not just talking about January) yet when we comment here we get the same "scolding" from others (not just Katie). We get it, we always have as many were members on CU. A BIG however, if posters are allowed to JUST post Cray photos in the general George threads, than I say too bad, we get to comment. As much as Katie and others don't like the Cray bashing in general George threads, we don't like the JUST CRAY PHOTOS in the general George threads. Can't have it both ways.

What we don't get is the constant bashing for our personal comments about Cray here in her threads. So what if its the same comments, if she keeps wearing the wrong clothes, makeup and hair, than that's what she gets. I don't feel sorry for her the same way I don't feel sorry for EC. And it totally pissed me off of some bashing me because I was "sticking up" for EC. I've said many times over, I consider EC a USER. What I was trying to say and appeared to be "sticking up" for her is that EC got down right nasty and hateful remarks and nothing was said to those posters, yet in the Cray thread its wrong.

LOL, however, we have the right to say "see told you so" or "she changed because she reads the blogs comments about her" if she ever changes her looks cheers Hell, even the entertainment blogs say she needs bangs and ease up on the makeup.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by sisieq on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 22:42

Talking to fans through PMs, 2 things stand out the most for them losing interest in George - the blatant article that said that Cray raised her appearance fee since dating George while just have been dating him for about 3 or 4 months. IMHO, it must have backfired otherwise she would be "back to the grind" (her words) and not running around the country with him.

And, the obvious "hiking" with Einstein set-up. There is a slim chance that paps may hang out from time to time in that hiking area hoping to catch a celebrity, but to actually stop and pose, have enough makeup on for that perfect photo, and know exactly what that person is wearing was way over the top.

They said they wish him the best, but it won't bother them either way if he wins or loses these award shows.

I want to add, for me, was her cryptic tweets. She has now resorted to outright tweeting about her whereabouts when it pertains to George. Thanks to Katie's explanation, I understand twitter now. However, when George made that quote on a red carpet that both he and Cray have in common in keeping their personal life private (not his exact words) then her leaks about what she and George will be doing for the holidays, and "you know its love" type tweets, are what set me off. Notice, too, that she stopped tweeting her "money tweets" about Open Sky and other products and have practically resorted to all personal stuff pertaining to George. She's even know starting to comment back to followers after its been mentioned here that that's one nice thing EC does with her followers. IMHO, Cray def!!!! reads here.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by Henway on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 22:52

Oh sorry thought there were PICKLE picture's here! Excuss me exit stage right!


Hey Katie, any chance of a smiley with a pickle or in a trench coat?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Posts : 729
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by sisieq on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 22:53

BTW, its not just some of us. Look what this poster had to say on JJ - LOL, no it wasn't me

XXXXX @ 01/09/2012 at 2:16 am
Thumb up Thumb down 0

What happened to Stacy’s fake smile to go with the fake relationship? I do hope George took his lifts to NY with him he looked like a troll next to Stacy with her extra high heels and even higher hair. Someone needs to buy her a mirror. When is he going to dump her? This is as good as can do it is making people miss Elissabetta and most hated her but at least she was interesting and not classless and lazy like this one is. Must be costing George a fortune no wonder he has to keep lining up jobs. Saw Fixing Pete nice to see George likes his girls with no talent Stacy and Elisabetta should do a show with each other it will be a tough contest on who sucks the most . Don’t think Stacy is going to make it to Lake Como though George is looking mighty irked at her in most shots. Poor guy managed to keep her away all vacation then get’s trapped on the red carpet with her and you can tell these two are not a happy couple. I don’t even think they like each other!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by Dexterdidit on Tue 10 Jan 2012, 00:12

I just don't think putting pictures of George and Stacy in the George only thread and then expecting Stacy to be ignored which is the way it is coming across is a great idea. Put some of the pictures in the Stacy thread cause she will be talked about she is standing next to him. I think a lot of people are over the endless parade of non talented girlfriends and it does have an impact on the fanbase. I have seen people leave each time a new girl has shown up because it has killed what they thought George was.

Of course George uses his girlfriends for PR he always has so do all celebs it's an easy way to get attention. He plays along and they play along and the fans who have been taking notice know after a girl or two George generally chooses a certain type. Stacy will be gone in a few months and then it will start again. I can actually see what you are trying to do Katie but I just think it's confusing having so many pictures of George and Stacy together but don't talk about Stacy cause if one does then someone else does but it's ok to do it in the Stacy thread but the pictures aren't there to talk about.

Most of us tried on CU to abide by the rules sometimes you would slip you get your knuckles rapped but by and by it actually did work! You must remember too that for some of us it is hard to talk about the movies cause we don't get them for several months after some others.

His new interviews while they may have a little new in them it is a lot of old stories still, I have read his new interviews and he has the same old jokes and responses with only a couple of new bits. Also I hate politics I'm glad George is passionate about it but that side of things doesn't interest me.

I'm pretty much over the whole thing and I've been around for a very long time. Not sure how you will solve your problem Katie but it really has to be one way or another cause it is confusing and it is annoying saying I am going over to Stacy's thread to comment about her because the picture is in the George thread because you might start a conversation on Stacy in the George's thread.

Or maybe I'm just over George and his silly games, it clearly isn't a love match George is not in love with Stacy and she isn't in love with him. I would expect George to be a lot happier if he had someone he really cared about. I think then comments would be different if George doesn't seem to really respect or care for the girl of the moment how are the fans? He would have been better off staying single for awhile after Eli and not hook up with Stacy so soon. I have been trying to keep my comments on Stacy in the Stacy thread but it isn't easy with the pictures somewhere else!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Somewhere in Oz

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by Cinderella on Tue 10 Jan 2012, 00:33

Well… I haven’t followed George as long as most of you have but I have to agree with what you’re saying... If… he’s truly like this then it is insulting to his fans… It reminds me of a saying:

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

I truly hope he's not like that.
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-09-27
Location : America

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by it's me on Tue 10 Jan 2012, 00:38

me2

bye all
notte
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 18377
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by m4rose on Tue 10 Jan 2012, 01:52

I'm just personally impressed at how overly comfortable she is in her relationship with GC that she can tweet so much. My I would hate to be her when he gives her the heave ho. This one may be a little header to dump than EC was and I thought she was tough. Scary.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Posts : 539
Join date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by phys major on Tue 10 Jan 2012, 02:46

So here is the deal, George puts these women in the public eye...What, we are not allowed to comment on the fact that STACY makes him look like a fool!!!! Really She Bumps up her hair 3 inches she wears 4 in heals and she is supposed to be a mans girl!!! give me a break.....If she really was a mans girl she would be married by now!!!!! And she certainly would not be making a fool out of a man that has so much more to offer than this ridiculous show of attention...I am so disillusioned by this total disrespect of this man I could scream!!!! So do not expect me to respond in any kind compassionate way towards this fame lady of negotiable affection!!!! Oh and yes what is it in George that he thinks he deserves this type of women!!!!! Can any of you in all truth. come forward and tell me that if there was a man you were dating in Georges position that you would not do everything you could to make him look as classic and suave as you could....She disrespect him and he seems to be fine with it ...Sorry it doesn't mean I have to!!!
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1010
Join date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by doris day on Tue 10 Jan 2012, 02:51

i think that people writes about the gf because there is not much to say about clooney if not
repeating that hes handsome,good actor,good director,that its a good thing that he makes some charity and cares for darfur
thats all, in all the possible ways and wit all the possible different words
ah no somebody wonders if hes keeping his thing on the left or on the right
but probably this happens with any other actor,arguments cannot be endless so its easy to slip on stacys slips( huhuh)

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-02-07

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by doris day on Tue 10 Jan 2012, 02:55

ehi, the girl does more or less better or worse, what she and the others are called to do and imo,the one who has not" respect" in his relations,is him,but i wouldnt call it respect but intelligence

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-02-07

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by phys major on Tue 10 Jan 2012, 02:58

If this is a Hired call girl her responsibility is to make him look good!!!
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1010
Join date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by doris day on Tue 10 Jan 2012, 03:11

well then you can say that the girl is not good in her job but i really dont care ,what is amazing is that mr clooney needs that job done

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-02-07

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by phys major on Tue 10 Jan 2012, 03:26

Right,,,Really can he not carry it on his own? A job is a job if you screw it up your gone Right?....If you make the boss look like a fool your gone!!!
I have a hard time believing that George is using her as a publicity stunt to win the Oscars..
Right now I have lost all respect for him for letting some girl make him look like a fool over and over again...Oh, and than Just one more time!!!! Maybe it is time for him to stop drinking and start respecting himself...

phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1010
Join date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by doris day on Tue 10 Jan 2012, 03:32

dont worry...all his "fans" who write on the blogs are helping to write her dismissal,but the problem is his not hers

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-02-07

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by Katiedot on Tue 10 Jan 2012, 04:16

Sisieq, Dexter and PhysMajor: you are so completely missing the point I'm making that it actually scares me.

I'm not asking anyone to stop posting about Stacy. I'm not asking anyone to stop bitching about Stacy (that's another issue but not one I'm addressing now).

So why are you responding as though I am?

What I am asking is why every single thread has to be a discussion about Stacy Keibler. Every time. I'm asking whether George Clooney fans could show more interest in George and not his temporary girlfriend.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 13223
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by Katiedot on Tue 10 Jan 2012, 04:28

lelacorb wrote: but there is no news!
lovelylois wrote: Right now, it is hard for me to separate George and Stacy.
sisieq wrote:Talking to fans through PMs, 2 things stand out the most for them losing interest in George
Dexterdidit wrote:I'm pretty much over the whole thing and I've been around for a very long time.
doris day wrote:i think that people writes about the gf because there is not much to say about clooney
What you all, and more, seem to be saying is that George is boring to you (or people you're in contact with) because he hasn't done or said anything new in years. Is that right?

So two questions that genuinely puzzle me:

1. Why still be a George Clooney fan when he's so uninteresting to you?
2. What has his girlfriend done that's so much more excting than George Clooney?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 13223
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by phys major on Tue 10 Jan 2012, 04:39

1st I am in the Stacy thread am I not? 2 Georges acting career means nothing to me...I come from a family of theater actors...I have been in movies..BIG difference...I am here because I respect George for his humanitarian work PERIOD! So does it piss me off that this women is making him look like a FOOL yes....No one on any of the other sites has even mentioned the fact that he has helped to bring awareness to the problems in SUDAN...Just what a fool he has become for hooking up with Stacy!!!!and you know why? Because she draws attention to him with her stupid shit!!!! and I have been drinking!!!
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1010
Join date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by melbert on Tue 10 Jan 2012, 04:48

I LOVE George and I come here for George. I "enjoy" reading about his tart of the month, but they don't interest me at all. In fact, if they weren't here that would be fine with me. But, I accept that they are a part of his life (even though I don't like them). I speak my opinion, at times, and other times I keep them to myself as my thoughts can get VERY snarky. I understand completely what you are saying Katie. The problem I see, and a few others have mentioned, is the fact that this one seems to be in alot of his pics on HIS threads, and the comments start. I see the comments continuing ALL ABOUT HER and they do need to get back on track. Don't know if you'll believe me, but in a majority of the pics with them together, I do have the ability to blur her out and just drool over him. OK, now I'll step away and keep my mouth shut.

Oh, did I mention I LOVE George and I come here for George? AND, I come here to interact with some very interesting people who I have grown to love and respect. Give Flowers
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19324
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : George's House

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum