George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

+51
Molly
Michelle meyers
pandabear
playfuldeb
bunny
NotAvailable
fluffy
doris day
MyGirlKylie
sadDonkey
anon.4
Cinderella
Atalante
janieb
madsky
dakota007
bamboochacha
iamnoone
zizi
premiere
silly girl
lula-mae
laetval
Henway
MM
lucy
pattygirl
Charley
m4rose
phys major
fava
watching
Natascha
Lighterside
Joanna
lolo"layla"
lelacorb
blubelle
lovelylois
Maggy
sisieq
bellybaby
Missa
cindigirl
The next mrs clooney
melbert
Pari
it's me
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
Katiedot
55 posters

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 4 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by dakota007 Sun 08 Jan 2012, 10:11

spot on Watching!!
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 4 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 08 Jan 2012, 10:19

Well some of us see it one way and others another.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 08 Jan 2012, 11:13

lovelylois wrote:script src="http://player.popsugar.com/player.js?embedCode=cxZjY5MzpkzY9E4QCfJtx4lNLVAjo9nc&wmode=transparent&width=550&height=310">

Here is the video I had trouble opening onto the sight can't figure out what I did.

this one?

it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 08 Jan 2012, 11:31

I fully support the right of everyone to be able to voice their opinions - whether we all agree, disagree or are blatantly indifferent. That's what is great. Whilst I may not agree with some posts (and others may not agree with my interpretation and assumptions), I do enjoy reading other viewpoints as they always contain something/detail that I have not considered or thought of. At the end of the day, it's all good.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 08 Jan 2012, 12:43

watching wrote:I fully support the right of everyone to be able to voice their opinions - whether we all agree, disagree or are blatantly indifferent. That's what is great. Whilst I may not agree with some posts (and others may not agree with my interpretation and assumptions), I do enjoy reading other viewpoints as they always contain something/detail that I have not considered or thought of. At the end of the day, it's all good.
You think about how the world would be boring if we all think the same way!! The forum would have no reason to exist
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 08 Jan 2012, 12:44

I can not stand the voice of Stacy!! It 'horrible!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 08 Jan 2012, 13:28

Stacy Keibler@StacyKeibler

"@Torrie11: Watching "Fixing Pete" starring @stacykeibler on the hallmark channel. She looks SO HOT! U go girl!" U r biased Wink

2:27 AM - 8 Jan 12via Twitter for BlackBerry®️· Details

She either didn't get to spend the night with George or she was totally bored if she was tweeting at 2:27 a.m.

OK, I'll be nice the rest of the day...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 08 Jan 2012, 14:50

I thought she looked just right in those pictures and love those earrings. She can't help her voice really can she ? After all, we have to live with what we have been given, warts and all.

Mel, maybe George was either "drunk as a skunk" or fast asleep after all the excitement ? lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 08 Jan 2012, 15:39

what is saying George
in your pic
Mel?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 08 Jan 2012, 15:46

Here is Celebitchy reaction to stacy's outfit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jan '12 Stacy Keibler in McQueen, with George Clooney: overworked and busted?

I’m starting to feel a little bit bad for Oscar-Date Barbie. Poor Stacy Keibler. Poor Cray-Cray. I don’t know what it is, really. I mean, she’s playing this whole “George Clooney’s beck-and-call girl” thing pretty well, and she’s profiting from it nicely. Her styling has improved, and I guess she gets to keep all of the clothes that he buys her, like this is a living remake of Pretty Woman. But I think I feel bad for her because she really is just like the rest of Clooney’s girls – she thinks they’ll end up married. She thinks she’s the one who will change him. Isn’t that kind of sad?

Anyway, Clooney and Oscar-Date Barbie walked the red carpet together at the Palm Springs International Film festival. I think Stacy must have been told that she needed to do “sophisticated business-cocktail black” more often, because her last few public appearances have been with Little Black Dresses. This one is Alexander McQueen – it’s pretty, it’s sophisticated, and it’s slightly boring. It looks like something Angelina Jolie would pick out, really. My biggest complaints? Stacy’s styling, specifically her hair and her eye makeup. Or her makeup in general here – WAY too much. Like she’s trying to out-do Duchess Kate. And whatever is happening on top of her head just needs to stop. Dear Cray, you are NOT Tilda Swinton.

Clooney looks okay, I guess. He was on hand because he received “The Chairman’s Award” for his work on The Ides of March (which I HATED) and The Descendants (which I still haven’t seen). Clooney’s young costar Shailene Woodley was on hand too – they actually look kind of cute together. I hope to God that George isn’t hitting on her. Also: where are Clooney’s lifts?!? Stacy is wearing big heels – I guess George doesn’t care about looking shorter.

PS… Do you like how Stacy is slowly darkening her hair? Ol’ Clooney does love brunettes.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 08 Jan 2012, 16:04

I noticed her talking and also noticed that it seemed like George was trying to get her to shut up. He kept turning in her general direction I think to try to get her attention. She seemed to be distracting him from what he was trying to say. Good old Stan had to jump in and get her to shut up. I think it's fine to say hi to reporters but she has to remember that at these events George has to be the focal point.
Anyone see fixing Pete? What a horrible movie. she looked horrible (definitely not a supermodel) and obviously hasn't taken any acting lessons. I was shocked she wasn't in it more. She seemed to be selling it as her movie and she was really only in in a few times.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sun 08 Jan 2012, 16:06

There was alot going on on that red carpet, and to me, it looked like George was a little more than interested in what Cray was saying to that reporter - he looked over several times. And I do think it was a little rude of Cray to be talking so loud - especially to Stan, who should know better. This wasn't a party where everybody's chatting - it was an interview. If she needed to say something to Stan, she could've walked away from George to do it - not just raise her voice right behind him, but maybe she was afraid she'd loose her place next to him?

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 08 Jan 2012, 16:14

bellybaby wrote: it looked like George was a little more than interested in what Cray was saying to that reporter - he looked over several times.
I get the feeling he was afraid she would say more than she was "contracted" to say. Can't blame him. She could be announcing their wedding date as far as he knew. LOL And I think she was trying to prove she was more socially adept than Eli.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 08 Jan 2012, 16:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think this picture shows how akward they look together. Why does she insist on being 5 inches taller than him with the hair and the shoes. The dress is nice but not on her. Does nothing to compliment her figure. I don't think I have ever seen a celebrity couple look more uncomfortable together. His hand is only on her behind as that's as high as he can reach, don't think it's the PDA we were all looking for.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Sun 08 Jan 2012, 16:23

LOL..how differente can we see one thing!!
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 08 Jan 2012, 16:26

The next mrs clooney wrote:I noticed her talking and also noticed that it seemed like George was trying to get her to shut up. He kept turning in her general direction I think to try to get her attention. She seemed to be distracting him from what he was trying to say. Good old Stan had to jump in and get her to shut up. I think it's fine to say hi to reporters but she has to remember that at these events George has to be the focal point.
Anyone see fixing Pete? What a horrible movie. she looked horrible (definitely not a supermodel) and obviously hasn't taken any acting lessons. I was shocked she wasn't in it more. She seemed to be selling it as her movie and she was really only in in a few times.

I watched Fixing Pete for 15 minutes then went to see a real movie, "The Artist", it was wonderful. I found Fixing Pete typical hallmark movies, like their greeting cards, boring. Of course, she sold the Fixing Pete as if she was the star. That is the way she operates her PR. It is like her bio on her website ,where she says she was in True Lies, when she does not even have credit listing. She was probably a child extra.

I notice that also, that she was distracting him when he was interviewing. Her facial expression changed to very serious after Stan disciplined her. I did notice that most celebs went solo on the red carpet, except for Brad and Angie. Even Tom Hanks did not bring Rita Wilson. Interesting that George needs to share the spotlight with a woman he only has known for a few months.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Sun 08 Jan 2012, 16:28

Wow haven't posted for a while and what a wild conversation - from dog expressions to Stacy being rude on the red carpet.

First Einstein, I have my theory looking over the pictures. If you ever see some dogs with kids and they try to over love a dog. It looks like that is what Stacy is doing, and Einstein's not buying? You know dogs are sometimes smarter than the humans. Just a theory - it could be she is just a big dog lover, but I like my theory better.

Also, I agree with Katiedot mostly about the red carpet interview, except I don't think any of these people qualify as real professionals. They are all just young kids not adept with the equipment trying to get ahead. And a real professional could have kept the ambient noise, in this case, Stacy's conversation down.

I have a question for all of you. Is it just me or do you get the feeling that George and his team are reading the blogs and trying to make or even pick the latest woman based on what is written? I am not convinced that any of these women are "contract" girlfriends. I think most are not, cause surely he would pick better. Still, Eli is quiet, sullen, snarky which a lot didn't like. Then you get the opposite - I don't think Stacy can smile any more if she tried- she is bubbly to the point of annoying.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Sun 08 Jan 2012, 16:53

Sorry just noticed the Celebitchy post certainly not worth two posts. Still, What is with the eye makeup and the bump it? Every time I see them together I just notice she just makes him look shorter and smaller in so many ways.

Last edited by madsky on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 04:11; edited 1 time in total

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 08 Jan 2012, 16:57

it's me wrote:what is saying George
in your pic
Mel?
He's saying "just a minute Melbert, I'll be right there after I ditch that tall thing!"
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 08 Jan 2012, 17:02

bellybaby wrote:There was alot going on on that red carpet, and to me, it looked like George was a little more than interested in what Cray was saying to that reporter - he looked over several times. And I do think it was a little rude of Cray to be talking so loud - especially to Stan, who should know better. This wasn't a party where everybody's chatting - it was an interview. If she needed to say something to Stan, she could've walked away from George to do it - not just raise her voice right behind him, but maybe she was afraid she'd loose her place next to him?

If you look closely at the video, you'll see that Stan called to her
to make a comment about her earrings, which are gorgeous, IMO.
It was obviously a casual interview in a casual happy atmosphere.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 08 Jan 2012, 17:07

a minute? Neutral
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 08 Jan 2012, 17:18

This was on Stacy's twitter

StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
Surrounded by such talented people at the PSIFF. Glenn Close is so inspiring Smile
7 hours ago

I don't mean to sound snarky, but after watching Stacy for a few minutes of Fixing Pete she will never be a Glenn Close. Also, she enjoys being a name dropper.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 08 Jan 2012, 17:41

lol! lol! lol! But we name drop all the time here
and obviously we enjoy it too !!! lol! lol! lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Sun 08 Jan 2012, 17:59

@ joanna " If you look closely at the video, you'll see that Stan called to her
It was obviously a casual interview in a casual happy atmosphere".[/quote]

I agree with you. If Stan had said something about her being too loud I doubt she would have looked so happy about it. The earrings are beautiful BTW. I also make jewelry and hope that, one day, I would have someone wear something of mine on a red carpet. Very Happy
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 08 Jan 2012, 19:21

janieb wrote:@ joanna " If you look closely at the video, you'll see that Stan called to her
It was obviously a casual interview in a casual happy atmosphere".

I agree with you. If Stan had said something about her being too loud I doubt she would have looked so happy about it. The earrings are beautiful BTW. I also make jewelry and hope that, one day, I would have someone wear something of mine on a red carpet. Very Happy [/quote]

she's faking the smile like she always does. Stan definitely got her to shut up in a "Hollywood" way.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 08 Jan 2012, 19:53

I think she was trying to prove she was more socially adept than Eli.[/quote]
Then it's really stupid to compete with Ely in interviews, Stacy is the mother tongue of English and not Italian!

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 08 Jan 2012, 19:56

Well I sure don't wanna be on a red carpet ! LOL
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 08 Jan 2012, 20:25

I thought that is what George wanted this time around, some lady who could handle herself in public events and be an independent spirit. I think he has got himself a real live wire this time, I can't wait until the Golden Globes and the Oscars she is going to act like she is getting the nomination. She definitely will be Oscar Barbie. LOL

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 08 Jan 2012, 21:51

LOL, she didn't get many photo ops. Seems every gossip site is running with the same photos and George doesn't look that excited. ROTFLOL!! I get the feeling he wished he was alone as he just doesn't look happy. And, whatever Stan was talking to her about, she should have had the decency to step back, not lean over. That was a total distraction. I can't believe Stan would do something like that while George is being interviewed.

Now Cray - shoulder pads??? Is she wearing shoulder pads?? Razz Um, and how much eye makeup does she need?? Razz The bird must have had a baby and Cray's babysitting because this "bird's nest" was smaller. I"m sorry, but she does not have the hairline for that type of hairstyle. Not her fault, but she needs to learn to style for her hair, NOT what's in style.

She is def showing her true colors. Name dropping Glen Close's name. Rolling Eyes She is def taking/using from EC. Her tweets were around 1:30-2 AM. LOL, George put her in a corner and she had nothing else to do. I pray he doesn't take her to New York. If she is there, than it proves she has no career and working life like us good people. And, her tweet about "back to the grind" is a joke!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 08 Jan 2012, 22:05

Forgot to add - remember the GG interview when EC complained that George got water on her from the dripping umbrella and George did all that he could to keep his cool while being interviewed - well, that's what I see now when Cray did her noisy interview. I've seen Angie and Brad doing separate interviews while standing next to each other on red carpets and it ain't nothing like what happened to George. I'm going to give Stan the benefit of the doubt and not meaning to interrupt George and put the blame on Cray (who is NOT a stranger to red carpets!!!). As I said, she should have stepped away from George when speaking to another person while her date was being interviewed. He wasn't there as "just" a nominee, he was there to receive a prestigious award from that particular film fest so everyone would be trying to "get a piece" of George. SL showed more grace on red carpets than either EC or Cray - both of whom have had plenty of red carpet experience.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 08 Jan 2012, 22:32

Stan definitely got her to shut up in a "Hollywood" way.

if he really did so
he is a great actor indeed
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 08 Jan 2012, 22:54

Thought this photo and caption from Jezebel was funny:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
George Clooney Gives Stacy Keibler the Side-Eye

He looks like he's thinking, "I gotta lose this chick ASAP."
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 08 Jan 2012, 23:04

He really does look like he's thinking "what the hell am I doing with her".
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 08 Jan 2012, 23:13

There are several shots where he is looking at her like that. Stacy seems like she has no idea and everything is just wonderful. I did get a laugh that Angie and a few others all wore long gowns and looked way better then Stacy did. As for the earrings talk about overrated. There is nothing that nice or special about them in the videos Stacy keeps playing with them so either they aren't comfortable or she wants to make sure everyone sees them so she can get them for free.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sun 08 Jan 2012, 23:25

I've not watched the video yet but I will. I can't wait to see some of these new films of George's but not sure when I will it'll prolly when they're out in netflix!

I have to say that hair do of staceys is the worst yet. It almost makes her look a conehead. (not being disrespectful of stacey or not intending but I mean that literally- it emphasizes the wrong spots JMHO)

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 09 Jan 2012, 01:20

Is it just me or does Cracy drop names faster than a dog drops fleas? Very Happy
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 09 Jan 2012, 01:22

It's not just you!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 09 Jan 2012, 04:10

Some dogs are more social and comfortable with strangers. IMO if SK spends a lot of time around Einstein he's fine with her as long as she has never been mean to him. But strangers interrupting his walk with cameras, probably didn't make his day.
Will agree with those who say dogs have facial expressions.
SK rude on carpet, the reporter talking to her was much shorter,that may have made their conversation louder. The camera angle on George, if the cameraman had been able to turn just a bit, we wouldn't have seen SK. IMO I don't think she was being rude on purpose, and I think once she see's it for herself, she'll be more careful in the future. It was very distracting while trying to listen to George's interview, I think George was also distracted by their conversation.
SK versus EC on all around public behavior? IMO SK wins, have never seen EC handle herself without pout, attitude, etc. maybe in her own country she comes across more professional, but I never saw it. Think George was looking for a date he didn't have to babysit, she's not perfect but is handling the events better, now if she'd just leave him and all hints of him/them out of tweets and facebook, IMO it would be/show some class.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 09 Jan 2012, 04:21

lula-mae wrote:
by phys major Today at 4:14 pm

Katiedot .....I did mention George in my comment!!!!Stop putting pictures of Stacy in Gerorge's thread if you don't want me to mention how she makes him look BAD!!!! I really think you are one of those mean girls! You ATTACK everyone!!!

You don't get it Phys Major, you're not supposed to mention Stacy because she is a part of his private life, George is a serious actor/activist/director who doesn't use his private life to get publicity, no no no he wouldn't lower himself to that level, that's why you don't get a lot of picture of his girlfriend and that's why you barely get to see her, she is discreet and always fail to notice the camera.
Besides there's no reason for you to mention her, it's not like she was on every single picture.
She's not here to be seen, she is here only to support the love of her life and you should acknowledge that.
Now if you really can't help talking about her you're allowed to say that they look good together or that you like her earrings or that she is sociable and can handle herself without supervision, or that she has a beautiful oh so natural smile or even that she is not a professional of sound so how is she supposed to know that all those microphones around can make her discreet conversation sound louder.
But ideally we would prefer you to talk about George's speech because it's full of news worthy of comment, for instance have you ever heard him talking about cutting tobbacco or selling women shoes.
Not sure what you're smoking, but remind me again of the many and significant newsworthy achievements of Stacy Keibler?

You know, the ones that are soooooo important that they're much more worth talking about than those of George Clooney (the man who's done absolutely nothing worth talking about the according to you).

------------------------------------
My reasons for getting so antsy about the endless Keibler posts, repeated once more for the hard of thinking:

I'm a George Clooney fan. Have been for 10 years. That means I follow his career, watch his films, read his interviews and I like talking about what he says and does with other fans. That's why I run this site. I somehow, stupidly, thought that people calling themselves George Clooney fans would also be interested in him.

The sad thing is, that so many of his fans just don't seem to care about him at all. The only thing they want to talk about is his girlfriend. In every single thread. Every day. All day.

It seems that what George Clooney does isn't at all important to his so-called fans. In the past week and a bit we've had seriously long interviews with him in the Sunday Times, Esquire, Vanity Fair and Entertainment Weekly. He's released two films in the past couple of months. We've seen him on red carpets and doing an unprecedented number of TV and recorded interviews.

But apparently none of that is of any interest to his fans. How do I know that? Look at how few people bothered to post or respond to any of the many posts in the past week. His fans just aren't interested in him. How sad is that? But also, why be a fan of a man who so obviously bores you?

No, what really matters to many of his so-called fans is his girlfriend! That woman he's been "dating" for six months, who'll be gone in another six months leaving as much impression on him as the dust bunnies under his bed.

I don't mind people talking about her - she's part of his life and in a lot of the pictures. I post about her myself. Where I do start to get pissed off is when she becomes the first thing anyone talks about when they see pics of them together which immediately becomes the only thing people talk about. On every single thread.

I would ignore comments about her in other threads if I didn't know from previous experience that if one person posts about her, then the next poster will also write about her and then so on and so on and suddenly George is completely forgotten.

I could understand this better if she was his wife because then she'd actually be significant in his life. But she's not, she's just yet another of the meaningless temporary flings he hangs out with for a year or so.

I could understand better if she actually did something. Some kind of achievement, or if she demonstrated some kind of talent over and above smiling prettily. You know, if she actually did something worth talking about.

So yeah, fine to talk about her (and any other girlfriend, future or ex) and there's plenty of threads for them. But remember that this is a George Clooney fansite. If you want to talk obsessively about Stacy Keibler then you need to create a fansite for her because this forum isn't the place for it.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 09 Jan 2012, 04:50

melbert wrote:She either didn't get to spend the night with George or she was totally bored if she was tweeting at 2:27 a.m.

My guess - that would have been when she was in the car getting taken home for George's place after she had been dismissed for the night.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 09 Jan 2012, 04:53

They will next pop up in New York. Stacy makes sure the paps know they are on the way and as George only stays at one NY hotel, she is making it too easy for them.

StacyKeiblerStacy Keibler
Best surprise of the day! Ran into @Tom_Bergeron today on my flight to NYC. Just love that guy!!!
17 minutes ago

Tom_BergeronTom Bergeron
Great running into the lovely @StacyKeibler today. Met her BF. Charming fella. I just KNOW I've seen him somewhere before!
2 hours ago

Update - they were papped at LAX flying out. JJ has the shots. Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 09 Jan 2012, 06:14

Kat

He's released two films in the past couple of months. We've seen him on red carpets and doing an unprecedented number of TV and recorded interviews.

this is something

but could be his (his part) wish to gain something
with TWO movies

about girls
this one
was born in a strange way, IMO
some sloow
dubious path

but definitively so close to the previous one

let me say: a shock

I guess a shock we still experience

we don't know
and will never know
the truth

but will survive the eternal question, why

now
reversing the way

in this thread
I want to say GOOD LUCK to GT
for this awkward time
dense of appointments

get some rest
headstrong boy
(can't help myself to end with some Beaten anyway!)
Cool

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 4 Empty The Girlfriends are more interesting. . .

Post by anon.4 Mon 09 Jan 2012, 06:29

To be honest, the GF's are the only thing that make him interesting. GC is a stuck in the rut Taurus. He give interviews and talks about being a liberal/democrat. How many times have we heard "I'm the son of a news man, I support the First Amendment", etc. Most of his interviews are like his GF's, same old tired quotes just dressed up slightly differently -wash, rinse, and repeat. So I follow the GF's, to see how they handle "being the girlfriend of", and how they do or do not use their new found "fame by fcking" to further their careers/interests. I still enjoy his films, but wait see on DVD. Read some of the recent interviews, but usually 90% of it is stuff he's said before. Still completely disgusted by his continued schilling for Nestle. Am greatly amused by SK's relationship w/ Einstein and her efforts at finding the right red carpet look.

anon.4
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 09 Jan 2012, 06:37

There was a time everything about him interest me, over the years because of his girlfriends I began to lose my interest in HIM. I miss that, so I'am trying not to focus on the girlfriend of the moment, because the only thing interesting about them is why George chose them.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 09 Jan 2012, 07:01

Lucy,
That's what makes G's girls SO interesting, WHY he chose THEM. I do follow everything else, especially if it relates to Eins Clooney, the choice of whom I feel reflects G's soul more than his girl of the month.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 09 Jan 2012, 07:21

davidarochelle wrote: Eins Clooney, the choice of whom I feel reflects G's soul more than his girl of the month.
Yup, his family and the friends who he's chosen to be with for over 20 years say a lot more about George than his passing parade of girlfriends.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 09 Jan 2012, 09:52

I'm interested in George much more than his GF's and have an open mind about whoever it is.
I don't enjoy reading the snarky comments here about his GF's but put up with those in order to read about George.
I understand where you're coming from Katie in what you say,
but fear you'll always be fighting a losing battle on that one.
Just chill about it gal !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 09 Jan 2012, 10:15

From Re: George Clooney on his way to New York (pictured at LAX)

by watching Today at 5:56

We can only guess but would it be reasonable to assume that they are in NY for the National Board Of Review Awards on 10th Jan?? In conjunction with his GMA appearance. Think it is just a flying visit. In LA, the Critics’ Choice Movie Awards are on Thursday and the Globes are on Sunday. I would assume that G will want to front up to both so they could do the NBR event then fly back the next day.

Good thing Stacy doesn't have a job to keep her from all these red carpets.

Why would any girl friend of any busy movie star have a job that interferes with their activities together ?
They don't live in the "real world" after all, which is why I enjoy following George. I like larger than life characters. They add a bit of warmth & colour to what can be a cruel, depressing media world these days, with bad news coming in all the time from all over our planet.
Keep up the good work and fun you give us George.

He is wearing a bengals t-shirt - good for him. That's the closest he has come to be supportive of a woman in ages. He can't be emotional supportive but he can wear the t-shirt. I'm more surprised that Stacy hasn't tweeted about it.

Sorry, I don't understand your comment. Isn't she a Ravens fan?
Maybe I'm missing the point as I'm a bit thick sometimes lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 09 Jan 2012, 11:09

Oops - bugger up the teams and who barracks for whichever one. How did I stuff that up? 100% wrong. Damn. I should just focus on Australian teams instead of teams half way around the world. That way I have half a chance of getting it right. Guess after being so vocal recently about the sport and who he supports (with Stacy so vocal about the ravens and who he supports on twitter), maybe the bengals sent him some freebies.

The Stacy comment was tongue in cheek in respect to her freeloading.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 09 Jan 2012, 11:23

Thanks watching. Hope your padded cell is cozy today ?
Getting a supporter's football team wrong here used to be
a hanging offence lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next