George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Top 5 famous actors dating hot younger women EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Top 5 famous actors dating hot younger women EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Top 5 famous actors dating hot younger women EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Top 5 famous actors dating hot younger women EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Top 5 famous actors dating hot younger women EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Top 5 famous actors dating hot younger women EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Top 5 famous actors dating hot younger women EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Top 5 famous actors dating hot younger women EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Top 5 famous actors dating hot younger women EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Top 5 famous actors dating hot younger women

+2
Snoopy
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Top 5 famous actors dating hot younger women Empty Top 5 famous actors dating hot younger women

Post by Admin Tue 21 Dec 2010, 11:34

In Rumor

They say age is nothing but a number. And there are some Hollywood hunks who would agree on that too. Still, which pair do you think makes a better match than the others?

1. George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis

George Clooney is an American actor, director, screenwriter and film producer born May 6, 1961.

He became famous for his role as Dr. Doug Ross in the television series “ER”, then conducted an extensive film career which includes “Ocean’s Eleven”, “Confessions of a Dangerous Mind”, “Good Night and Good Luck” and “Syriana,” for which he has won the Oscar for Best Actor in a Supporting Role. He was ranked the 23rd most important personality in the world by the Times in 2008.

Elisabetta Canalis is a model and Italian TV host born 12 September 1978 in Sassari.

Apart from some minor roles in films, Elisabetta Canalis is well known in Italy as the host for a parody show, broadcast from 1999 to 2002.

In 2009, she became a host for the Italian equivalent of the MTV show, “Total Request Live”. In July of the same year she appeared in the company of George Clooney, stirring many rumors about the nature of their relationship.

Recently, George Clooney is said to have left a 100-dollar tip while on a date with his Italian model girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis.

The others on the list were:
2. Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli

3. Sean Penn and Jessica White

4. Vin Diesel and Paloma Jimenez [famous actors?? - Katiedot]

5. Morgan Freeman and E’Dena Hines

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Top 5 famous actors dating hot younger women Empty Re: Top 5 famous actors dating hot younger women

Post by Snoopy Tue 28 Dec 2010, 01:55

My grandmother married a man15 years older than her, she said some people think the age gap gets narrower as you age - she basically said 'bull sh*t' it gets further apart. Just her opinion and experience, I guess. She said it's fun when you are 20, cool when you are 30 and when you hit 40 you look in the mirror and say 'what in the 'blank' was I thinking!

Last edited by Snoopy on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 02:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a number)
Snoopy
Snoopy
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Top 5 famous actors dating hot younger women Empty Re: Top 5 famous actors dating hot younger women

Post by Snoopy Tue 28 Dec 2010, 02:01

Well I guess from the man's point of view it is probably fun!
Snoopy
Snoopy
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 28 Dec 2010, 02:49

I can really understand why an older man would want to be seen with a cute, young thang, but sometimes is does "look" a tad bit ridiculous! But on the other hand, if it's NOT about money, what the hell does a cute, young thang see in an older man? *thinking about Hugh and his 60 year difference cute, young thang*. Now that is just wrong in so many ways!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopy Tue 28 Dec 2010, 04:12

The whole Hefner thing just makes me ill, there isn't enough money.
Snoopy
Snoopy
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 28 Dec 2010, 07:16

I'm with you Snoop. It is just stupid I don't know why he is bothering but she has hit the jackpot. By now I doubt he can really handle one woman so she probably doesn't have to worry about him being unfaithful.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 03 Jan 2011, 00:43

I photograph Lorenzo Lamas quite often, and last time we were togehter, with his 26 year old GF, a pap mentioned the age difference. Lorenzo's comeback is that there is a formula for a man to date the perfect aged woman. He said take the man's age, split it in half, and add 7 years. That is how old the girl should be to be most compatible.

On the way home I thought of this and went blooey. That formula means I would have to date a man close to 85 years old !!!!!! Usually I date younger men since men my own age cant keep up!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 03 Jan 2011, 01:19

Oh hell Deb, I'd have to have a man that was dead already to use that formula to date me!!!! On the other hand, if it was reversed with me using the formula, I would just look rediculous with a preschooler!!! (I was never very good in math!!) lol!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Mon 03 Jan 2011, 21:25

Wait, how do you calculate the age of someone who's dead? Melbert, you've got my head spinning! Are we talking about dating ZOMBIES? Because I can't support that. Not. At. All. Razz
PigLove
PigLove
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 03 Jan 2011, 22:16

Ha Ha PigLove! I just meant that at my age, using that formula, the guy would be really, REALLY old and may as well be dead!! Just being silly cuz' yesterday was a silly day for me!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down