George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
PRODUCERS GUILD ASSOCIATION AWARDS. - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
PRODUCERS GUILD ASSOCIATION AWARDS. - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
PRODUCERS GUILD ASSOCIATION AWARDS. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
PRODUCERS GUILD ASSOCIATION AWARDS. - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
PRODUCERS GUILD ASSOCIATION AWARDS. - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
PRODUCERS GUILD ASSOCIATION AWARDS. - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
PRODUCERS GUILD ASSOCIATION AWARDS. - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
PRODUCERS GUILD ASSOCIATION AWARDS. - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
PRODUCERS GUILD ASSOCIATION AWARDS. - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

PRODUCERS GUILD ASSOCIATION AWARDS.

+17
cindigirl
lolo"layla"
Vi
laetval
The next mrs clooney
Missa
sisieq
Joanna
silly girl
Dexterdidit
socimar
Cinderella
bellybaby
it's me
Katiedot
melbert
lovelylois
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PRODUCERS GUILD ASSOCIATION AWARDS. - Page 2 Empty Re: PRODUCERS GUILD ASSOCIATION AWARDS.

Post by cindigirl Sun 22 Jan 2012, 18:55

Joanna wrote:But there are some good ones here and the latest wireimage picture will increase to almost life size when clicked. He's wearing a blue tie !!

I luvs me some life size George.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

PRODUCERS GUILD ASSOCIATION AWARDS. - Page 2 Empty Re: PRODUCERS GUILD ASSOCIATION AWARDS.

Post by Missa Sun 22 Jan 2012, 19:35

cindigirl wrote:It seems the only way we get good pics and videos of George is when stacy is with him. Now what is that telling us?

It seems like he skipped the doing the red carpet, and who can blame him with all the inane chatter he's had to deal with on red carpets over the last couple weeks. If he had walked the red carpet, there would be pictures, regardless of Stacy's presence.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 22 Jan 2012, 19:48

inane means what !

sorry off topic !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 22 Jan 2012, 19:52

Inane means something empty of meaning or sense. Who's inane? LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 22 Jan 2012, 20:01

From Missa's post above "inane chatter" on red carpet...
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 22 Jan 2012, 21:25

George looks so handsome and I love all those expressions Smile

He seems to be enjoying his speech Smile
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 22 Jan 2012, 21:49

Katiedot wrote:Yay! Thank you so much Laetval for posting these! I've spent the day at the beach and had no time to go searching on the internet.
One word: WiFi Razz

However, if he ever goes out in public with a tuxedo jacket and normal tie again, I think Armani will hunt him down and have him shot. Quite rightly too IMO.
Thank you! I thought it looked bad too. If the tie was pure silk, it didn't show it. Otherwise, then it would have been passable with those lapels.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 22 Jan 2012, 21:52

silly girl wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is a nice photo too but as usual can't figure out how to copy....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 22 Jan 2012, 21:54

lovelylois wrote:When George is flying solo and doing his own shtick (Yiddish) he looks happy and sexy. I wonder if he realizes that.

Also, I noticed on wireimage that there was a breakfast for nominees and Grant was there, but there were no pics of George.
In the video of everyone leaving, Grant and Lysa are behind him walking down the stairs.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 22 Jan 2012, 21:56

cindigirl wrote:It seems the only way we get good pics and videos of George is when stacy is with him. Now what is that telling us?
LOL, I beg to differ, and agree with others above.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 22 Jan 2012, 22:35

sisieq wrote:
lovelylois wrote:When George is flying solo and doing his own shtick (Yiddish) he looks happy and sexy. I wonder if he realizes that.

Also, I noticed on wireimage that there was a breakfast for nominees and Grant was there, but there were no pics of George.
In the video of everyone leaving, Grant and Lysa are behind him walking down the stairs.

That video was for the awards itself, but in the morning they had a breakfast for nominees and it was casual dress. No pictures of George, but Grant was there. Here are those pictures from wire image.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 22 Jan 2012, 22:50

Grant is looking really tired in those pictures. Maybe George wanted a sleep in. I don't mind the look but I didn't realise it was a tux, surely George can afford another dressy suit for these sort of events. I think we got plenty of pics of a happy smiley George. He skipped the red carpet sometimes he does that maybe that is why he is solo?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 22 Jan 2012, 23:14

as
he needs some ...deflection
when on a red c?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 22 Jan 2012, 23:29

he looks good even in a tux with a tie ,i like it and like that he dress the way he like it !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 22 Jan 2012, 23:38

sisieq wrote:
silly girl wrote:

There is a nice photo too but as usual can't figure out how to copy....

sisieq if you click a couple of time on that photo to get it really large,
you can get a good look at the blue tie !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 23 Jan 2012, 00:17

camicia stupenda
great shirt
but
black and dark blue?

naaaahh!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Mon 23 Jan 2012, 00:27

laetval wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He is looking younger without her.
Don't like a tie on him. JMHO

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 23 Jan 2012, 00:30

better without her
ALWAYS
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 23 Jan 2012, 03:48

I like him in a tie too, but please NO tie with a tuxedo suit. That's just breaking fashion rules. And is he really wearing a navy tie with a black jacket? The boy needs help getting dressed. Any volunteers?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Mon 23 Jan 2012, 03:59

IMO. You will get more volunteers if you would say:
"The boy needs help getting undressed". Razz

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Jan 2012, 11:33

Les Moonves is dressed the same and one or two of the other men are too, so maybe it's a new fashion statement in Hollywood ?
Maybe George got dressed in a hurry, as he said he does, and picked up the wrong tie ! He wouldn't care about that Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 23 Jan 2012, 11:37

From Deadline.com

George Clooney got lots of laughs presenting his former E.R./Warner Bros Television boss Les Moonves the award, particularly with a riotous impression of the now CBS honcho illustrating his negotiating techniques (“‘Look they are going to offer you this and your agent is going to ask for this and we will meet somewhere in the middle so why don’t we just cut to the chase and get on with it and go back to our kids’”.)

Moonves got him back by saying, “I think everyone is aware of the last few weeks and what a low profile you have taken.” And later as he joked, “I think I speak for all the people when I say ‘screw you George Clooney’…But I love you to the end”.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 23 Jan 2012, 12:19

‘screw you George Clooney’…But I love you to the end”.

Thumbs up!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Jan 2012, 13:12

The whole article is very interesting, thanks.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 23 Jan 2012, 13:58

huhhuuuuhuuuuuuu Jo!
niiiiiiice pic!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Jan 2012, 14:20

Yes I thought so too I M.
He always looks enigmatic in B/W to me.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Mon 23 Jan 2012, 16:17

Recently went to a black tie wedding. The male younger set all wore ties with their tux.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 23 Jan 2012, 18:38

Joanna wrote:Yes I thought so too I M.
He always looks enigmatic in B/W to me.

He does.

Love your avatar Joanna!
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Jan 2012, 18:44

blubelle wrote:Recently went to a black tie wedding. The male younger set all wore ties with their tux.

Oh well there you are then.
He's keeping up with the younger set to impress his younger GF lol! lol!

Thanks Maggy. I think it's cool !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 23 Jan 2012, 19:21

I like him much better in a tie. To me, bowties look dorky. I worked with an older man who always wore a bowtie and associates made fun of him.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 23 Jan 2012, 20:35

hey George
what are you thinking at?

bowtie is better IMO

Mag! enigmatic you too!!!

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 24 Jan 2012, 02:35

I like ties, bowties only for special occasions.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 24 Jan 2012, 02:37

it's me wrote:
Mag! enigmatic you too!!!

Thanks, It's me
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Tue 24 Jan 2012, 03:04

I don't like the combination of a tie with a tuxedo suit. Rolling Eyes

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 24 Jan 2012, 10:58

Nothing too new here. Just including it because 'Bad fish, big pond' is just a brilliant headline and if I ever write an autobiography I now know what to call it

From Variety
Posted: Mon., Jan. 23, 2012

Bad fish, big pond

Celebs gather at Producers Guild Awards

By Todd Kushigemachi, Dave McNary

Hollywood showed its love for last year's movies and its disappointment in Saturday night's dinner at the Producers Guild of America Awards. While presenting the Milestone Award to Leslie Moonves, George Clooney sounded off about "that fucking fish. "I'm not sure what it was, but it came from the L.A. River," Clooney said from the Beverly Hilton stage.

Other A-list presenters included Kathy Bates, Viola Davis, Jessica Chastain and Morgan Freeman, who described honoree Angelina Jolie as "producer, director, writer ... the woman of my dreams."

Accepting the David O. Selznick Achievement Award, Steven Spielberg took time to thank his wife, Kate Capshaw, "who so innocently asked me last night if David O. Selznick was Irish. He's the other - ish."

Earlier in the day, Spielberg also provoked big laughs at the PGA Awards 2012 Nominees Breakfast, presented by Variety, when he answered a question about where he had gotten his inspiration to produce "War Horse."

"My wife saw the play and said, 'You've got to do this,'" he revealed at the Landmark Theaters confab.

"Bridesmaids" producer Barry Mendel said that pic's director, Paul Feig, shot a massive amount of footage -- 1.2 million feet -- in order to be assured that the comedy was captured.

"Ides of March" producer Grant Heslov recalled that he and Clooney had originally set up their adaptation of the stage play when Barack Obama was running for president. "We didn't think that a very cynical look at politics would play well at the point when Obama had been elected," he noted. "About a year went by and we said, 'Maybe we can do this.'"
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2