George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
New book about Hollywood - includes George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
New book about Hollywood - includes George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
New book about Hollywood - includes George Clooney EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
New book about Hollywood - includes George Clooney EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
New book about Hollywood - includes George Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
New book about Hollywood - includes George Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
New book about Hollywood - includes George Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
New book about Hollywood - includes George Clooney EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
New book about Hollywood - includes George Clooney EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

New book about Hollywood - includes George Clooney

3 posters

Go down

New book about Hollywood - includes George Clooney Empty New book about Hollywood - includes George Clooney

Post by Katiedot Tue 21 Dec 2010, 02:44

From Canyon News

Extract here, the whole article at the link above:

. . . Last week I received such positive words about my recent book “The Prints of Classic Hollywood” that I decided to feature another one of my six books. This week I am featuring “The Making of Hollywood Stars,” which features stars of today and the past. From Elizabeth Taylor, June Allyson and Lucille Ball to Cate Blanchett, George Clooney and Angelina Jolie. This book is filled with stories and images that will enchant the lover of Hollywood and the entertainment industry of all eras. The book is published by Wasteland Press and is also available on Amazon.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How much do you all want to bet that this is the same stuff we've been reading about George over the years? Or should I be optimistic and hope for some insight or new stories about him?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

New book about Hollywood - includes George Clooney Empty Re: New book about Hollywood - includes George Clooney

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 21 Dec 2010, 04:55

We can always hope for some new stories. But I am thinking it will be a rehash.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

New book about Hollywood - includes George Clooney Empty Re: New book about Hollywood - includes George Clooney

Post by melbert Wed 22 Dec 2010, 01:56

I'll raise your bet on the rehash Dex!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down