George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Why George, when he talks about his films or when it comes to Sudan, I feel happy when I see it in real life with the woman, which I hope he has chosen, he seems to me unhappy? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Why George, when he talks about his films or when it comes to Sudan, I feel happy when I see it in real life with the woman, which I hope he has chosen, he seems to me unhappy? EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Why George, when he talks about his films or when it comes to Sudan, I feel happy when I see it in real life with the woman, which I hope he has chosen, he seems to me unhappy? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Why George, when he talks about his films or when it comes to Sudan, I feel happy when I see it in real life with the woman, which I hope he has chosen, he seems to me unhappy? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Why George, when he talks about his films or when it comes to Sudan, I feel happy when I see it in real life with the woman, which I hope he has chosen, he seems to me unhappy? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Why George, when he talks about his films or when it comes to Sudan, I feel happy when I see it in real life with the woman, which I hope he has chosen, he seems to me unhappy? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Why George, when he talks about his films or when it comes to Sudan, I feel happy when I see it in real life with the woman, which I hope he has chosen, he seems to me unhappy? EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Why George, when he talks about his films or when it comes to Sudan, I feel happy when I see it in real life with the woman, which I hope he has chosen, he seems to me unhappy? EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Why George, when he talks about his films or when it comes to Sudan, I feel happy when I see it in real life with the woman, which I hope he has chosen, he seems to me unhappy? EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Why George, when he talks about his films or when it comes to Sudan, I feel happy when I see it in real life with the woman, which I hope he has chosen, he seems to me unhappy?

+7
Katiedot
m4rose
zizi
sadDonkey
Wolfgang Gunnerson
it's me
lelacorb
11 posters

Go down

Why George, when he talks about his films or when it comes to Sudan, I feel happy when I see it in real life with the woman, which I hope he has chosen, he seems to me unhappy? Empty Why George, when he talks about his films or when it comes to Sudan, I feel happy when I see it in real life with the woman, which I hope he has chosen, he seems to me unhappy?

Post by lelacorb Fri 16 Dec 2011, 20:01

I follow George for years and I've seen many times but I never felt so miserable as now.He seems happy only when he speaks of his films or Sudan, but his life? Why? And 'do you unhappy, do not accept her age, has health problems? I want my George !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Why George, when he talks about his films or when it comes to Sudan, I feel happy when I see it in real life with the woman, which I hope he has chosen, he seems to me unhappy? Empty Re: Why George, when he talks about his films or when it comes to Sudan, I feel happy when I see it in real life with the woman, which I hope he has chosen, he seems to me unhappy?

Post by it's me Fri 16 Dec 2011, 22:48

because he made the wrong choice

hurry up!

another half life
deserves to be lived
happily
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Why George, when he talks about his films or when it comes to Sudan, I feel happy when I see it in real life with the woman, which I hope he has chosen, he seems to me unhappy? Empty Re: Why George, when he talks about his films or when it comes to Sudan, I feel happy when I see it in real life with the woman, which I hope he has chosen, he seems to me unhappy?

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Fri 16 Dec 2011, 23:52

@ it's me
Hello, Georgie!
Why is it your English fluctuates from quite fluent to very broken?

When you master the art of deception, as a thespian you should know about consistency.

OK...OK.. I'm waiting for the attacks...
Btw, can you order KatieDot to reinstall my drunken Avatar of you wasted & messed up after you left China Tang...please?
Where you drank & smoked all night to drown your sorrows?

Awwww..... poor Georgie..
Razz

Last edited by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Sat 17 Dec 2011, 01:21; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : privacy)

Wolfgang Gunnerson
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Fri 16 Dec 2011, 23:58

@Wolfgang Gunnerson
That's crazy. Why should George spend days and hours on his fan sites? He is a busy man and has better things to do

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sat 17 Dec 2011, 01:36

@ Wolfgang Gunnerson

I am sorry but you asked for it: Wolfgang hit the road and smart up.

Where did you get your psychology degree??. Did Walmart had it on sale???.

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sat 17 Dec 2011, 02:35

Wolfgang do you need some ice for that burn by Zizi? LOLOL
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 17 Dec 2011, 06:33

lelacorb wrote: Why George, when he talks about his films or when it comes to Sudan, I feel happy when I see it in real life with the woman, which I hope he has chosen, he seems to me unhappy?
That's something that I've noticed about him for many years, Lela, going right back to his time with Lisa Snowdon. On the red carpet with her he looked downright miserable much of the time, but in pics without her he seemed normal.

The same with Sarah Larson, the same with Elisabetta, the same with Keibler.

I've come to the conclusion that he generally isn't happy or comfortable being photographed out and about with his girlfriend of the day.

Why that is, I have no idea but it's nothing new.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 17 Dec 2011, 06:40

if he does it
it's only because is crazy

a daredevil crazily temerarious

but also a unbelievable stubborn ... Botheration! ... WTF! Censored

Exploded
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 17 Dec 2011, 18:04

He's "married" to his work, so when he steps out with his tart of the month, she is his "mistress" and he's miserable because he cheating on his real relationship - his work!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 17 Dec 2011, 22:31

melbert wrote:He's "married" to his work, so when he steps out with his tart of the month, she is his "mistress" and he's miserable because he cheating on his real relationship - his work!

I hope for him that his life is something more, the man that live only work is a unhappy man. The work is a part of life but not the life!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 17 Dec 2011, 23:21

He knows that all the pics are gonna be around forever (he can remove them from his home after the end) and they will come back to bite him where the sun don't shine.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sun 18 Dec 2011, 01:55

And I have come to a conclusion that he doesn’t care how people interpret his smiles, behaviour with his gf. on any public events.
If he was to look really, really happy, everybody would automatically think, “OH look how happy he is with his gf., for sure she is THE ONE”, and he would be asked hundred times more the famous question, of which IMO he is already tired, “When are you going to get married????”. He is a great actor, if he would want to play this role he would do it perfectly. But at this same time gf. will probably get into her head that she is really going to get the position of future Mrs. Clooney, which would bring him more headache than it is worth it.
So, he got into this same pattern with every one of them for years. Nothing new, no surprises the same old story.
He knows that he will never be nominated or get any awards for playing the role of very happy ( true or false) boyfriend in his personal life, so why bother ?.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 18 Dec 2011, 02:22

life it's not about nominations and awards

I was thinking today that George
IMO
has a lot of energy
running here and there
with apparently no end
but sooner or later he needs
some steady point
in his life
and to hold at it

as someone
to share his goals too

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sun 18 Dec 2011, 02:49

Yes It's me. IF he will get to this point I am sure that we will see a difference on his face. But when??... who knows. Question

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 18 Dec 2011, 03:08

it's me wrote:
but sooner or later he needs
some steady point
in his life
and to hold at it

as someone
to share his goals too
Really? Why? Because you do?

You seem to be wanting him to have your needs and requirements out of life, not his own. What if he has something that he considers a steady point in his life but it's just not a girlfriend?

I've no idea who/what that would be so I'm not creating conspiracy theories about secret soulmates or some such crap, but what I'm trying to say is that George seems happy and self-sufficient. He's a grown man capable of changing his life if something in it is making him unhappy.

Not every single human being on the planet functions the same way and has the same needs. For many of us, having a long term 'special person' to go through life and share adventures with is a necessary prerequisite to happiness. But I don't think George is one of those people.

He seems to get his inner happiness and support system elsewhere.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Sun 18 Dec 2011, 03:13

No because KatieDot is part of George's PR who run this site.
AND it suits them to have him in a perpetual entrapment of fake publicity arrangements.

And she'll have a blog to run with juicy gossip if his "private" life is exploited for publicity... unlike Matt Damon's or other celebrities.

Isn't that right, Katie??
Deny it all you like! Many people know the truth....

Last edited by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Sun 18 Dec 2011, 03:31; edited 1 time in total

Wolfgang Gunnerson

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sun 18 Dec 2011, 03:30

Wolfgang Gunnerson wrote:No because KatieDot is part of George's PR who run this site.
AND it suits them to have him in a perpetual entrapment of fake publicity arrangements.

Silverscreen is that you in Wolfs clothing? Are you playing out your Red Ridinghood fantasy again? Because if you aren't Silverscreen, it sure sounds like you drank from the same koolaid cup. Sorry Katiedot, I just couldn't resist because that person sound delusional to me. I think you do a good job personally.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Sun 18 Dec 2011, 03:36

You know damn well that I'm not Silverscreen.
There are several of you who run this site as part of George Clooney's PR. The person who takes on the insane tangent of Silverscreen is deliberately hired to generate antagonism, create a ruse, etc..

THIS SITE IS FUNDED BY STAN ROSENFIELD, George Clooney's publicist. Kirstie Alley has interests in Brand Clooney's management.

Anyone who isn't one of the main posters or affiliated with them, this is a fact!

I don't care except they are grossly manipulating the truth.

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler are in a fake publicity arrangement.
How deceptive to the public is that?!

Wolfgang Gunnerson

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 18 Dec 2011, 03:46

I'm told that the username Wolfgang Gunnerson got kicked off CNCU forum at the same time as g_gutts/thmsgnrb which, if you read other forums would make her MrsRib or PrimeEve.

I was never sure if silverscreen and mrsrib were one person or two, but both were nutjobs so not much difference either way.

Those of you with good memories will also remember that MrsRib went on to create three blogs of her own, claiming that she was George's soul mate and that she was going to marry him in December 2010. This is the reason why it's so important to various nutjobs on the internet that George and Canalis broke up last December and not in June of this year.

This fantasy secret relationship is also the reason why it's so important that every woman George dates is only a fake one, being forced on George by various nefarious agencies (currently Kirstie Alley although in the past it was the CIA).

Clearly if MrsRib is in a secret relationship with George Clooney, her soul mate, he can't be cheating on her with Stacy Keibler, can he? And yet there he is, out there with Stacy Keibler, week after week. How to explain that? Oh yes, it must be a fake relationship for publicity.

Woflgang: I know it fits your persecution complex to have people disagreeing with you, so here goes: yes I am secretly working for Stan Rosenfield and this blog is secretly controlled by George's publicist and in fact everyone posting here except for you is really just me using different user accounts.

Just remind me, why am I doing this again?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 18 Dec 2011, 11:09

nono
there is me too

the Italian one
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 18 Dec 2011, 11:15

re reading my previous post I think I did not explain myself well

anyway sharing can be the point
the good and the bad

obviously this is my idea
of him

I'm not saying this is the truth
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 18 Dec 2011, 17:28

So, Stacy IS Mrs.Rib!!!!!?????? The chosen "one"!!!!! Yippy, all solved!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sun 18 Dec 2011, 17:55

lelacorb wrote:I hope for him that his life is something more, the man that live only work is a unhappy man. The work is a part of life but not the life!
When you love what you do, you don't see it as "work". In that matter I consider him as a very lucky man. Many of us have to torture themselves to work each morning and do what they do to pay the bills. He has fun! And after his "work", he continues to enjoy life and he still got plenty of time and energy to do thousand other things. He is a master in time management.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 18 Dec 2011, 18:07

You know SadDonkey, I think you spoke it better than some of us have been trying to say for some time. He doesn't NEED a wife to fill his already fulfilled life. I'm sure that he has plenty of time and can choose from a wide array of available, ahem... people, for his physical needs, but I think that his life in general, is just how he wants it and needs it.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 18 Dec 2011, 18:50

Yep, green line from me too. I loved the way you put that SD.

Work for him isn't work the way many of us see it. He's chosen a great life that incorporates all the things that make him happy, including his job.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sun 18 Dec 2011, 18:52

Very well said SD. Just like he said: no matter what he will do he will never make everybody happy.
We as his fans may like it or not his choices in his life but bottom line is it is his life.
I am sure that in our personal life we have similar situations that our choices and decisions are questioned by other people and not everybody approves of them but do we listen?? Do we change our life style???

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sun 18 Dec 2011, 19:21

If Stacy is MrsRib, does that mean she has an endorsement deal with McDonalds? Laughing
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 18 Dec 2011, 19:30

LOL m4 - or maybe a franchise with Burger King. king
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 18 Dec 2011, 21:18

Wolfgang,
Does that mean that I am really, honestly, and truly my acting nemesis Kirstie Allie, as you claimed on Just Jared? You couldn't have picked a more opposite type for me to be. I mean if my true name Davida Rochelle was just an alias, you should have said that I was really George Clooney, writing here on COH in my spare time, looking for new hot girls. Then everyone on COH would say that everything I wrote was the literal, gospel truth. And no one would ever question anything I said.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 18 Dec 2011, 21:46

head ache

decidetevi
qui ci siamo rotti
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down