George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 17 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 17 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 17 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 17 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 17 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 17 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 17 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 17 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 17 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+43
lamby
EEOsandy
barla
Henway
silly girl
laetval
George Fan
Merlin
playfuldeb
dakota007
The next mrs clooney
Joanna
Lella_la_bella
ladydi
Atalante
Natascha
marina
pattygirl
doris day
Dior
melbert
cindigirl
it's me
elymania
lucy
blubelle
lovelylois
cooksie
sadDonkey
bellybaby
davidarochelle
Pari
Katiedot
zizi
sisieq
pandabear
Dexterdidit
socimar
watching
lolo"layla"
lelacorb
Cinderella
MM
47 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Joanna Wed 15 Feb 2012, 20:45

I'm no prude, but PLEASE DELETE those ridiculous boring pictures.
IMO If you are so obsessed by them you should have made just a LINK
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by cindigirl Wed 15 Feb 2012, 20:55

Don't ususally read on the Elisabetta thread, but went to pictures on page 16 and OH MY EYES. Must wash out with Lifeboy soap. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 15 Feb 2012, 22:12

Joanna wrote:I'm no prude, but PLEASE DELETE those ridiculous boring pictures.
IMO If you are so obsessed by them you should have made just a LINK

Yes, you are right, they were a bit too graphic (although he did it in public in front of women and kids who love his skateboarding athletics and run to see him). I replaced them with links. I just wanted to show whoever agrees with Elisabetta that what the media says about Steve-O is just an invention and that the real guy is quite different (like she just stated in the interview with CHI Weekly) is unfortunately not true.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 15 Feb 2012, 23:56

Thanks for removing the pictures socimar.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 16 Feb 2012, 00:00

Thanks for that Joanna I was eating breakfast so lucky for me I missed it. And thanks Socimar for fixing the problem. Eli is fibbing because Steve didn't fake doing these disgusting things there is usually videa and pictures and since he isn't a magician it is very real. Eli sounds like a woman in love and that is fine but trying to justify your boyfriends antics makes her look like a fool. There are a lot of negative reports and comments and Eli and San Remo I'm surprised they even had her back after last year. But with her role so much smaller and with the help of some technical stuff she has done better this year then last. She shouldn't wear that type of dress her bow legs do and always have stood out so my advice for her is too stick to a long evening gown. Not so sure Belen's was a wardrobe malfunction she didn't seem the least bit bothered by it and they do love to see a nice pair of boobies! Makes the show which seems to be very boring a little more interesting.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 16 Feb 2012, 02:52

I do think from what I read Elisabetta did better in this year's show and maybe cause the pressure was off to be such a big contributor and the impromptu nature of the first night, so good for her. Belen had the boob slippage malfunction and a crotch tattoo exposure so everyone is talking about her. As for Eli's latest "boyfriend" she says many sound bites I have noticed in the gossip mags, particularly Chi. Who knows what she really feels inside? She is a very closed person. The only thing I will say with the more "details" Socimar found here about public urination, it is "ultra disgusting" when you can't even show it. I do agree with the question has Eli lost her mind? Surely she has more sense than we are crediting her for. Time will tell how this pairing plays out. She has to read everything everyone is saying about her. I felt the most sorry for her when the Hollywood TMZ show staff was laughing at her. Not on the status of the guy but his vile nature, which everyone can see EXCEPT Elisabetta.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 16 Feb 2012, 05:53

You know the old saying "love is blind" that to me pretty much explains Eli and her attitude to Steve.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 16 Feb 2012, 13:22

Blind as a bat with not even any ultrasound for navigation out of the cave. It must really hurt hitting into the walls.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 16 Feb 2012, 13:28

Sanremo: Canalis, after a film festival in HollywoodRoma, February 16 (Adnkronos) - When he was with, and Clooney is' due to close like a clam "to protect the person I loved, very jealous of his privacy," but now "I returned Canalis you know, much more 'open'. Elisabetta Canalis in its second consecutive time in Sanremo speaks today in 'The Journal' of how this experience is going through almost a year after separation from George Clooney. "I do not want more 'we are talking about this story-telling showgirl-but I guarantee that my privacy and I' was made ​​to pay dearly to certain newspapers." His presence on stage for two nights at the Ariston was not budgeted, and the absence of Mrazova has allowed even a duet with Cocker. "All and 'started as a gag-telling Canalis-I had come to Sanremo to rehearse and I got on stage when he was there too, just to know him. We crossed and everything and then' finish them '. But when you Mrazova and 'injured, and' was just that I wanted to Sync. "Ely and 'come to Sanremo with friends and her new boyfriend, and appears eager to look forward to the future: "Soon I'll be back' in my anonymity losangelino in West Hollywood where I-told-a very private life with my dogs . and study: drama, English and pronunciation. "It concludes with a hope that maybe is not 'too far from achieved: "I am studying the scripts of two Hollywood films-reveals-productions are important. And I hope that one or other of the negotiations to succeed. Indeed , to be honest, we're almost there ... ".
(February 16 2012 hours 12:16)http://genova.repubblica.it/dettaglio-news/12:06/4115718
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 16 Feb 2012, 13:32

Canalis: "Now raise. I'll do a movie in Hollywood"
The showgirl, fished in Sanremo, he confessed: "After the affair with Clooney I can get to be who I was." Background: "Cocker was excited, I knew the voice"
Paul Jordan - February 16, 2012, 08:00
Comment
Our correspondent in Sanremo

Then he turns and says: "Now I get to talk." But not angry, imagine: he smiles. It explains why. Ariston Camerino.

Elizabeth CanalisIngrandisci image
Just a few minutes to proof and someone already makes haste: Elizabeth hurry. Canalis at the Sanremo Festival is an encore of the encore. This is the second evening of the second year running. She was thinking of a one-shot (as they say in parts of Los Angeles: one shot) and instead of neck pain Ivanka has imposed an overtime shift and even an appearance next to Hadrian His Immensity. But enough. "I'm going back to Rome, I did my duty, 'jokes as his cell is pierced by a tweet after another:" Almost two hundred thousand followers, not few. "

And many have written on Twitter: accidents as improved Canalis.
"Well after the interview with De Niro more questioned last year ...".

Let's say that was not really a textbook example.
"Everything went well until he said that word, that accursed word which is not so common use: gentrified, literally" gentrified ". I missed, I have not translated, and fight the sky. "

You will understand.
"But people only remember that. For goodness sake, I'm not complaining. "
Sync with the first evening but did not do anything wrong.
"Basically it was the second time I appeared at the Festival, so I was more quiet. But Celentano was thrilled when it arrived on the scene. "

A career 74 years after fifty?
"His voice trembled. And when the voice vibrates, it means that there is a strong emotion. "

Maybe he had not expected to have her on stage.
"It all started as a gag. I came to San Remo to rehearse and I got on stage when he was there too, just to know him. We crossed and then it all ended there. But when the Mrazova was injured, it was just that I wanted to Sync. "

Cooked and eaten.
"Around 16 I have said, look what you have to do the tests. I messed up almost everything for the thrill. So I took a pen and I have written several times on a sheet lines. In the end, not happy, I almost pen engraved with the keywords of a finger. I got virtually the cuts (shown signs - ed). "

On stage, she sang in playback.
"But I had recorded the first song of Beauty and the beast that you have heard."

Someone had to criticize this too.
"I'm used to. In recent years there have been against me exaggerated attacks. But I'm not complaining. "

But it's gone missing for quite a while 'has hardly spoken to the press.
"I closed to protect the person I loved, very jealous of his privacy."

Why not appoint George Clooney? Veltroni seems when he spoke of the "leaders against the deployment."
"I do not want people to talk about this story. However, I guarantee that my confidence I was made to pay dearly to certain newspapers. But now I'm back Canalis you knew, much more open. "

And now?
"I came here with some friends and my boyfriend. But soon I return to my anonymity losangelino in West Hollywood where I am a very private life with my dogs. And the study: drama, English and pronunciation. "

To something for them?
"Well, I attended the American edition of Dancing with the Stars."

But they have been eliminated.
"But the first episode was watched by 90 million viewers."

. ".
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 16 Feb 2012, 13:37

Well, Sanremo is over for Elisabetta and Belen and Elisabetta is returning "home". This year Elisabetta was less stiff I guess because there was not much to do for her and Belen except wear nice clothes, walk down the staircase and present the next person. Last night the two of them had a short skit where they were carrying big burlap bags to "protect" the conductor (Morandi) from further "technical assaults" since the show has suffered from some technical difficulties. The evening gowns last night were nice, Elisabetta was in 2 (one short and one long) Cavalli dresses and Belen was wearing another designer but she had another "malfunction" (did she?) when the dress opened up to show a tattoo in some private parts and the big question was was she wearing underwear or not??. Elisabetta in the short dress looked very skinny, better with the long dress but people have noticed that even her face is gaunt. This is from a minute by minute blog of the show:

21:25 pm -……….tonight Belen wearing white, always showing too much body, while Elizabeth is wearing a very elegant black and silver more “covering” dress. Belen, is not shining tonight wearing this dress, unless you get lost in the dizzying slits and neckline. On the floor are the pillows brought by them against attacks so the presenter could fall on soft ground. But Canalis is so emaciated that her face is ruined?! She looks 10 years older...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is she wearing them or not?

One mistake made by Elisabetta was when she announced the next singer: his first name is EUGENIO and she called him UGENIO, the newspapers are all talking about it that she twitted this to her followers:

ElisabettaCanalis @JustElisabetta Close
Ma secondo voi #Ugenio se la sara' presa? ☺
7:34 AM - 16 Feb 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry®

But according to you do you think that "Ugenio" got upset?

16m Giuseppe Mazzone @Giusmazz1
@JustElisabetta c'é un video con il triplo replay sul tuo #Ugenio, poca roba in confronto ai replay della #farfalla di Belenuzza!

Elisabetta, there is a video of you with a triple replay of your "Ugenio" but it is nothing in comparison to the butterfly of sweet Belen!

End of Sanremo folks, Good Night and Good Luck!

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 16 Feb 2012, 13:58

Just took a peek at the link of Steve O's link, IMO Eli and him will make a good match. They both seem to have that immature nature, where they enjoy doing things in public that are shocking/tacky.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 16 Feb 2012, 14:52

Eli's twitter followers are gaining on Stacy's - 199,863 to 202,436! wowzers!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 16 Feb 2012, 15:35

Along that thought about "immaturity" that could account for the Father-Daughter George sound bite said after the split. Steve-O's main fans are 15 year old adolescents that love that shocking/tacky behavior.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 16 Feb 2012, 19:01

George Fan wrote:Along that thought about "immaturity" that could account for the Father-Daughter George sound bite said after the split. Steve-O's main fans are 15 year old adolescents that love that shocking/tacky behavior.

....and you forgot that they are mainly from Italy. All her tweets have been in Italian since she arrived there, not a single one in English.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 16 Feb 2012, 19:04

Well at Least Steve O is not affraid to show support to his date and go to her why she works. Smile

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 16 Feb 2012, 20:31

He must have jus arrived because he was working at the Déjà vu Comedy Club in Columbia, MO until a couple of days ago and Elisabetta is supposed to be the godmother at the LA-Italia Film Festival that starts on the 19th (Sunday), so yes, I am impressed that he went to Italy just to accompany her on her way back.

from Novella 2000 site:

Surprise! Elisabetta Canalis has brought her new boyfriend Steve-O to Sanremo. Guess who was following her behind the scenes on Wednesday night?, It was that unfortunate new boyfriend: the American bully, star of Jackass. The couple, after the Festival, has avoided the more popular restaurants in the "main square" of Sanremo, because they are always full of paparazzi, and has taken refuge instead in a very secluded restaurant. But our correspondent was there with them, in the room. In next week's Novella Weekly there will be a detailed story, an interview with Elisabetta and exclusive photos of Eli and Steve dinner.

Last edited by socimar on Thu 16 Feb 2012, 21:49; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added photos)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 16 Feb 2012, 20:40

Seems like a lot of money to spend on such a short trip and not stay longer. Then again the Mehcad Germany-Italy trip was a blink of the eye too. Maybe someone is playing the role of Sugar Mama. It's happened with friends before on the Cabo Christmas trip.

I think I have seen this movie before.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 16 Feb 2012, 21:29

From her latest interview in Italy:

".......In fact, the Sardinian showgirl, whose boyfriend is Steve-O from Jackass, has revealed in an interview with "Il Giornale" that she is getting ready for her debut on the big screen:

I am studying the scripts of two films in Hollywood. Important productions and hopefully at least one of the two negotiations will come through. Actually, to be honest, we're almost there ...

Yes, because in spite of the fact that Elisabetta continues to say that in Los Angeles she is not known, her relationship with George Clooney (which she no longer wants to talk about) has given her a massive popularity in the U.S., not to mention her participation in "Dancing with the Stars " I believe that the first episode was watched by 90 million people ....."

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Thu 16 Feb 2012, 21:48

Is he sticking his tongue into her earhole or is he licking her ear like he licked Johnny Knoxville's hairy armpit ?!

He is so gross. How can she let him touch her?

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 16 Feb 2012, 23:35

I think she really likes him and he travelling all that way for her shows he likes her. Steve O by the way has a bundle of money and is very rich so he has no need for her money. He grosses me out but Eli seems to really like him! I'm not getting the same fauxmance vibe I got off her and Mehcad. Eli and Steve really actually seem to be into each other. Now how long it lasts who knows.....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 17 Feb 2012, 00:12

Dexterdidit wrote:I think she really likes him and he travelling all that way for her shows he likes her. Steve O by the way has a bundle of money and is very rich so he has no need for her money. He grosses me out but Eli seems to really like him! I'm not getting the same fauxmance vibe I got off her and Mehcad. Eli and Steve really actually seem to be into each other. Now how long it lasts who knows.....

Actually I agree with you. With Mehcad it was shopping trips to designers' stores, clubs, attending events, and doing photo-ops, while with Steve-O is more low-key preferring to hike in the canyons and hills near Pasadena, eating in and watching movies together, they seem to enjoy to be with each other..but she has a temper so... we'll see. The end of the story with Mehcad in the foyer of her condo was freakish although their PRs asked them to play it down, so they twitted that it never happed... BUT since then they were never seen together again.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 17 Feb 2012, 00:41

melbert wrote:Eli's twitter followers are gaining on Stacy's - 199,863 to 202,436! wowzers!!!

she's gaining more ground now, Eli at 202,052 and Stacy at 202,584.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 17 Feb 2012, 00:46

Gee whiz!! And just a few short months ago she started out with a few hundred while on DWTS! Go Eli Go!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 17 Feb 2012, 00:56

I have to say that as disgusted as I am with some of the stunts I have seen Steve O do, at least he went to support her. While we may not like him obviously Eli sees something in him and it must be nice for her to have someone that shows up to support her. When you date someone like George you are in the background and are there to support him, that must be hard when you want your partner to be there for you. That being said I still think she can do better I think she just needs to work on her self esteem and start to love herself.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 17 Feb 2012, 03:54

You can put lipstick on a pig and it is still a pig....Maybe her getting him a haircut was to make him "presentable". Who knows? This will be fascinating to watch and I agree with the temper part, this is like watching a train wreck unfold. The master manipulator is in full bloom leading him around like a boy toy.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 17 Feb 2012, 04:00

The next mrs clooney wrote:
melbert wrote:Eli's twitter followers are gaining on Stacy's - 199,863 to 202,436! wowzers!!!

she's gaining more ground now, Eli at 202,052 and Stacy at 202,584.

I don't know if the "number" of Twitter followers really means something... but whatever it is... Elisabetta sure has raced far ahead from where she began!!! YAY WOW Elisabetta!!! cheers
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 17 Feb 2012, 04:12

Not in "comparison" with anyone / any other coupling... but just on an independant standing... Very Happy ... I do "feel" something grounding and warm about Steve+Elisabetta, that makes me believe that they are together for real... besides all that which surrounds them I mean... I could be all wrong, as I have been many times before on several things... Very Happy Right or wrong... when two persons are in love with one another... it can set them on a new high, a new beginning... new hope... new life... I love you

I also liked Elisabetta's Sanremo attire collection... I found her presentation (fashion all inclusive) very interesting... Nice Smile

Last edited by Pari on Fri 17 Feb 2012, 04:17; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 17 Feb 2012, 04:17

Pari, I think they are the odd couple. The Beauty and The Disgusting. A complete mismatch other than being on a similar immature level. Socimar makes a good point that if she sees herself as not classy, but a bad girl, THEN I see the attraction. It will be interesting to see where this goes, but I respect your intuition too.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 17 Feb 2012, 04:22

George Fan wrote:Pari, I think they are the odd couple. The Beauty and The Disgusting. A complete mismatch other than being on a similar immature level. Socimar makes a good point that if she sees herself as not classy, but a bad girl, THEN I see the attraction. It will be interesting to see where this goes, but I respect your intuition too.

I love you George Fan... for as long as there is love Smile and for as long as love wins over all else... Hug1 Well... God alone knows really..., finally... I love you
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 17 Feb 2012, 05:59

Have to agree with all who say no matter what the combo +++++++ happy that Eli finally has a mate that supports her!!!! GO ELI!!!!!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 17 Feb 2012, 06:13

To answer your question about belen no I don't think she is wearing undies underneath that dress. It also seems pretty clear that the dress was made to show that little butterfly on purpose she also wore a white one split that high too. Maybe she wants everyone to be sure it was her in her recent sex tape. But she really has gone downhill in the last 12 months. I guess she wasn't getting enough attention. We has spoken of Eli's gaunt face for ages and her looking much older she looks pretty much the same to me. She does need to gain a little weight to look a little softer. I do find it very telling that she says she is back to the old Canalis that she can be open again! Going by Steve and his antics Eli could anything and he wouldn't care heck I think he would encourage her.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 17 Feb 2012, 11:14

I agree with most of you, this story with steve-o seems real (the one with Brooks was a publicity stunt, however...) ..
For the first time I read the EC's tweets and I think that until just after Christmas, they're still full of regrets for George (sentences of films, some songs like "stay", by Elisa), mixed with some criticism (that's what she writes about Taurus men ..".Earth Signs are stubborn as mules. TAURUS, Virgo and Capricorn are calculating, critical and insensitive. They care only of their careers they are stingy and always have the finger pointed at the faults of others. Annoying and rude, their philosophy is that of "Say one thing, do it another completely different". They bestow their affection with the same care with which manage their money.agree with ...)...and she adds that for Taurus men this definition is the perfect one!!!!!
EC has repeatedly stressed that the separation has not been painless, and certainly now she feels very comforted by the proximity of someone that would enable it to maintain her economic independence and working (which is wise because the clooney-effect could not last, which is punctually happened ....)....but....
..... what do you think of what she wrote a few days ago on his twitter profile about her astrological sign ... "Virgo.woman is the perfect ex.of the virgin-lady of negotiable affection.Proper on the outside, FREAK on the inside. Any problems with V in thepast?" ☺

It almost sounds like a threat .... I await developments ....
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 17 Feb 2012, 11:25

..".Earth Signs are stubborn as mules. TAURUS, Virgo and Capricorn are calculating, critical and insensitive. They care only of their careers they are stingy and always have the finger pointed at the faults of others. Annoying and rude, their philosophy is that of "Say one thing, do it another completely different". They bestow their affection with the same care with which manage their money.agree with ...)...and she adds that for Taurus men this definition is the perfect one!!!!!
Ouch if she wrote this!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 17 Feb 2012, 12:50

Her makeup person tweeted a pic of Betty and Steve backstage at San Remo. I think he loves the camera and getting his picture taken more than she does.
link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 17 Feb 2012, 12:53

Katiedot wrote:
..".Earth Signs are stubborn as mules. TAURUS, Virgo and Capricorn are calculating, critical and insensitive. They care only of their careers they are stingy and always have the finger pointed at the faults of others. Annoying and rude, their philosophy is that of "Say one thing, do it another completely different". They bestow their affection with the same care with which manage their money.agree with ...)...and she adds that for Taurus men this definition is the perfect one!!!!!
Ouch if she wrote this!

Was she referring to George when she was talking about TAURUS? She is a VIRGO (born 9/12) so both of them had the same horoscope (calculating, critical and insensitive. They care only of their careers they are stingy and always have the finger pointed at the faults of others. Annoying and rude, their philosophy is that of "Say one thing, do it another completely different...etc. etc..?). I guess that's why they could not get along!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 17 Feb 2012, 13:36

Katiedot wrote:
Ouch if she wrote this!

I never read this in a tweet of Ely. When she wrote of men bull was referring to what was written on a book of astrology (without saying what it said) and she added that was true!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 17 Feb 2012, 13:53

barla wrote:I agree with most of you, this story with steve-o seems real (the one with Brooks was a publicity stunt, however...) ..

The fact that Steve-O followed her to Italy made everyone go AWWWWWW!! and suddenly this is love and with Mehcad it was just a publicity stunt. Excuse me but does anybody remember when Mehcad followed Eli to Germany when she was hired to present an award on stage to Cavalli? Mehcad went there and they spent time together in Germany, then followed her to Milan where they met some of her friends and had dinner with them (I think she even bumped into Bobo Vieri), kissing in the restaurant and she presented him as "my bofriend". What has Steve-O done that Mehcad hasn't done before him? Not that I like Mehcad very much but I do like the TV series he is in.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 17 Feb 2012, 14:11

Steve-O is a deja vu Mehcad with added craziness inserted into the role of this version of the boyfriend on the European road trip. I told you I had seen this movie before. People sure do like to globe trot for small amounts of time in places. Life on the road. You get to love airport food I imagine.

BTW, there is a Newsday article out on George Clooney being lonely despite Keibler and doing cocaine. He and Steve-O have that blow in common. But George "is not a big druggie." That's nice to hear.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Fri 17 Feb 2012, 16:11

I agree with Socimar. They both want to be famous and each had a brief taste of it. They may be playing off each other. Just because he got a free ride to Italy doesn't make it real. I find it interesting that we still keep updating news about Eli. She certainly doesn't go away.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 17 Feb 2012, 17:41

blubelle wrote:I agree with Socimar. They both want to be famous and each had a brief taste of it. They may be playing off each other. Just because he got a free ride to Italy doesn't make it real. I find it interesting that we still keep updating news about Eli. She certainly doesn't go away.

That why she has 20200 followers. She has learned to follow the rule that good or bad publicity is still publicity so people HAVE to follow her to find out what's next or what is Steve'O doing next because she has gained Steve-O's followers since he doesn't tweet much. Also she retweets everything that people ask her to do, all the kennels that need to close because of animal abuse, dogs to be adopted, which sometime lands her in trouble. Very recently she retweeted a message regarding a kennel that did not have heating, the dogs were dying etc.. but one follower advised her that it was a "bufala" (hoax) and the poor kennel had to post pictures in the internet showing the dogs sitting on a covered sofa, happy and doing well. Additionally she has a fan club that is very active and they are the ones who seek the votes.

Ilaria Luciani @wimapami
@JustElisabetta “CANILE DI ASTI Stanno morendo tutti di ipotermia Sit.drammatica gelo al canile Asti!! 0141 531290 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Retweeted by ElisabettaCanalisIlaria Luciani @wimapami

A Kennel in Asti, they are all dying of hypothermia. Dramatic situation, ice in the kennel in Asti!! 0141 531290

giorgiusgam @giorgiusgam
@Giorgia_Palmas @JustElisabetta La storia del #canile di #Asti è un'altra vergognosa bufala - "OCIO!" bit.ly/AgL2W0 SEGNALATE

The story of the Asti kennel is another shameful hoax – Watch it!

The City Government of Asti had to issue a statement via Internet and this is one of the pic of the happy dogs.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 17 Feb 2012, 17:51

socimar wrote:
blubelle wrote:I agree with Socimar. They both want to be famous and each had a brief taste of it. They may be playing off each other. Just because he got a free ride to Italy doesn't make it real. I find it interesting that we still keep updating news about Eli. She certainly doesn't go away.

That why she has 20200 followers. She has learned to follow the rule that good or bad publicity is still publicity so people HAVE to follow her to find out what's next or what is Steve'O doing next because she has gained Steve-O's followers since he doesn't tweet much. Also she retweets everything that people ask her to do, all the kennels that need to close because of animal abuse, dogs to be adopted, which sometime lands her in trouble. Very recently she retweeted a message regarding a kennel that did not have heating, the dogs were dying etc.. but one follower advised her that it was a "bufala" (hoax) and the poor kennel had to post pictures in the internet showing the dogs sitting on a covered sofa, happy and doing well. Additionally she has a fan club that is very active and they are the ones who seek the votes.

Ilaria Luciani @wimapami
@JustElisabetta “CANILE DI ASTI Stanno morendo tutti di ipotermia Sit.drammatica gelo al canile Asti!! 0141 531290 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Retweeted by ElisabettaCanalisIlaria Luciani @wimapami

A Kennel in Asti, they are all dying of hypothermia. Dramatic situation, ice in the kennel in Asti!! 0141 531290

giorgiusgam @giorgiusgam
@Giorgia_Palmas @JustElisabetta La storia del #canile di #Asti è un'altra vergognosa bufala - "OCIO!" bit.ly/AgL2W0 SEGNALATE

The story of the Asti kennel is another shameful hoax – Watch it!

The City Government of Asti had to issue a statement via Internet and this is one of the pic of the happy dogs.

Socimar, dogs on the couch is a hoax! How can you expect to have a kennel of dogs on the couch? You've never seen a kennel?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 17 Feb 2012, 21:04

It is from the Comune di Asti, (Municipality of the City of Asti), the logo is visible also on the bottom right side of the picture, but the link of the Italian article released by the Municipality is below the picture I posted. Click it and read the article, it's in Italian.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 17 Feb 2012, 21:12

Katiedot wrote:
Ouch if she wrote this!

She just twitted this, can someone explain please what she means?

ElisabettaCanalis @JustElisabetta
"@XSTROLOGY: If a #Virgo breaks up with you, they will try to avoid all your friends and your hang out places too."So TRUE !
12:50 PM - 17 Feb 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details

She retwitted this a week ago, who is Xstrology?

Xstrology™ @XSTROLOGY
#Virgo's symbol is the virgin but in reality they think about sex 24/7.
Retweeted by ElisabettaCanalis
11:05 PM - 10 Feb 12 via SocialOomph · Details
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lamby Fri 17 Feb 2012, 22:23

I would wager a massive bet that the very ADULT (in comparison, of course) George Clooney is a fan of Steve-O and has every Jackass movie made.

Oh, and Elisabetta has surpassed Stacy in twitter followers.
Eli: 203,894 Stacy: 202,806
Not that it matters, it's not a contest. Just thought I'd make your day.

And please... do you really think Eli's followers are all haters like you, Socimar? Haha, guess again!

Someone needs a new hobby. floggingadeadhorse

lamby
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 17 Feb 2012, 22:30

lamby wrote:I would wager a massive bet that the very ADULT (in comparison, of course) George Clooney is a fan of Steve-O and has every Jackass movie made.

And please... do you really think Eli's followers are all haters like you, Socimar? Haha, guess again!

Lamby,
I don't hate her, I just think she is brainless and if I were her mother I would smack her face, that's all! Anyway about this 203,894 followers, I don't know how it works but it seems to be a RETWITTING GAME. In Elisabetta's case is "choreographed" by a fan of Elisabetta who started the ElisabettaCFans Club. She is an American girl who speaks Italian and Elisabetta said she is amazing:

ElisabettaCFans @ElisabettaCFans
Grazie a tutti!!! @JustElisabetta ha 202k fans
9:34 PM - 16 Feb 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

This means we can stop tweeting now Smile
2:45 PM - 16 Feb 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

200 K I ♥️ U !
Retweeted by ElisabettaCFans
RETWEETS
FAVORITES

11:36 AM - 16 Feb 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry®️ · Details

Thank you all for following @JustElisabetta & getting her to 200k! Just 2 months ago we were tweeting to get her to 40k! Ur the best Fans!
2:37 PM - 16 Feb 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

@MMamammirella @diva_vip Thanks for the RTs and your continued support of @JustElisabetta and this fan page xoxo!!
7:53 AM - 16 Feb 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

@JustElisabetta ha 199.1 fans raggiungiamo i 200k entro il 16 febbraio!!!!! LET's GO!!! #Follow + Ritwitta
7:47 AM - 16 Feb 12 via TweetDeck · Details

@JustElisabetta only needs 900 more followers to reach 200K! Let's get her there before midnight!!! #LEGGO #FOLLOW
7:44 AM - 16 Feb 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 18 Feb 2012, 00:02

So really... do you think they are in a competition for twitter followers? And how does that help either one of them? What difference does it make? Do they get paid depending on how many followers? Does anyone know?
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 18 Feb 2012, 01:11

Cinderella wrote:So really... do you think they are in a competition for twitter followers? And how does that help either one of them? What difference does it make? Do they get paid depending on how many followers? Does anyone know?

According to Chris Brogan who wrote several books on twitters, twitting, retwitting, etc.. and other related issues he said:

Do you want more Twitter followers? People seem to believe they do. I wrote about how to get more Twitter followers a few years ago. To be honest, I don’t know what more followers gets you. It’s like living in Los Angeles versus living in Buffalo. There are more people in Los Angeles, but that doesn’t mean much. More followers doesn’t directly equate to more attention. Yes, there are some numerical advantages, but those seem to be tapering off. Keeping people feeling like they’re seen and heard seems to be the better strategy.

Let me tell you something. I joined Twitters during DWTS because it was easier to vote for a contestant, actually I tried to vote via ABC but due to the congestion of the website a message popped suggesting a link to Facebook or Twitters. Since then I have followed 3 people only and I have retwitted only once a quote that I found interesting and I sent it to one person I know. Today I have 12 followers, who are they?? I have NO IDEA. I have their names but I don't know who they are or why they follow me because I never write anything. It is a very intriguing network, IMHO I think that when you retweet a message to someone you automatically get that person's followers????? That would explain the 203+ followers that both Eli and Stacey have, not really followers JUST NUMBERS.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 18 Feb 2012, 01:28

Calling someone "Brainless" and saying you would "smack their face if you were there mother" shows a lot of hatred to me. Eli lives her life and makes her own decisions, if you don't agree with them then it really doesn't matter as it's not your life and she can do what she wants.

Go Eli for overtaking SK on Twitter followers. Having more followers shows you have more people interested in you and what you are doing.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 18 Feb 2012, 01:30

socimar wrote:
lamby wrote:I would wager a massive bet that the very ADULT (in comparison, of course) George Clooney is a fan of Steve-O and has every Jackass movie made.

Lamby,
I don't hate her, I just think she is brainless and if I were her mother I would smack her face, that's all! Anyway about this 203,894 followers, I don't know how it works but it seems to be a RETWITTING GAME. In Elisabetta's case is "choreographed" by a fan of Elisabetta who started the ElisabettaCFans Club. She is an American girl who speaks Italian and Elisabetta said she is amazing:

Grazie a tutti!!! @JustElisabetta ha 202k fans
9:34 PM - 16 Feb 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

This means we can stop tweeting now Smile
2:45 PM - 16 Feb 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

200 K I ♥️ U !
Retweeted by ElisabettaCFans
RETWEETS
FAVORITES

11:36 AM - 16 Feb 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry®️ · Details

Thank you all for following @JustElisabetta & getting her to 200k! Just 2 months ago we were tweeting to get her to 40k! Ur the best Fans!
2:37 PM - 16 Feb 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

@MMamammirella @diva_vip Thanks for the RTs and your continued support of @JustElisabetta and this fan page xoxo!!
7:53 AM - 16 Feb 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

@JustElisabetta ha 199.1 fans raggiungiamo i 200k entro il 16 febbraio!!!!! LET's GO!!! #Follow + Ritwitta
7:47 AM - 16 Feb 12 via TweetDeck · Details

@JustElisabetta only needs 900 more followers to reach 200K! Let's get her there before midnight!!! #LEGGO #FOLLOW
7:44 AM - 16 Feb 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

Socimar, as you pointed out to me before the initial competition to get more followers was between Eli, Val and Bar Rafeal. Elisabetta fans have just joined in recently. Either way people wouldn't follow her if they weren't interested in her and what she is doing and saying.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next