George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 14 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 14 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 14 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 14 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 14 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 14 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 14 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 14 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 14 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

+54
ladydi
playfuldeb
Snoopy
bamboochacha
Elo
socimar
Wolfgang Gunnerson
anon.4
noodle
JJ
Casey
Natascha
fava
madsky
premiere
pattygirl
fluffy
Dior
cooksie
Merlin
pandabear
blubelle
Pari
bellybaby
adgran
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
m4rose
sadDonkey
Henway
doris day
davidarochelle
lucy
cindigirl
MM
LornaDoone
lula-mae
Missa
Lighterside
Katiedot
Jade
watching
zizi
Charley
lovelylois
phys major
laetval
Joanna
Cinderella
melbert
it's me
sisieq
Dexterdidit
lelacorb
58 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 14 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 19 Dec 2011, 02:31

Guess she didn't get to go to the event or she is being rude again and surfing the net while the awards are on. I'm going for the she didn't go and it looks like George didn't either. Not a single picture so far and it would have started awhile ago surely?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 14 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

Post by m4rose Mon 19 Dec 2011, 02:32

melbert wrote:M4Rose, when you get to 200 posts, you don't have to pay anymore and you can be on the payroll too! You still have to clean up after Einstein until you reach 1000 posts!

Thanks Melbert. I was wondering if I would ever get promoted. Very Happy
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 19 Dec 2011, 02:33

Oh yeah, joy, rapture.....the rents. I'm so stymied with excitement the words escape me. Yep, see? There they go!
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Mon 19 Dec 2011, 02:34

What do I have to do for my payment???

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Mon 19 Dec 2011, 02:37

natasha my dear send a letter to stan!

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 19 Dec 2011, 02:41

You need to deploy your fake George more often and more believably, Natascha. Frankly speaking your last attempt at photoshopping was sub-par and our standards are already low. People are beginning to suspect!

Once you hit 250 posts you will be inducted into the full trainee programme and given access to the secret sub-forum, the secret password, the secret handshake, and the secret poop-a-scoop.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 19 Dec 2011, 02:42

Ok, I'll come clean too. You guys are silly! I don't really work for George, unless you count assembling the sex swing and trapeze each night, but that's all part of the contract. You know it's love when your boyfriend remembers your safe word! And I totally didn't mean to rip that tendon in his arm, but you know when you have your ankles around a guy's neck and...look, take my word for it, it's hard to hear what someone's saying when he's 41 and half inches away and face down in a pillow. "No, dummy!" sounds a lot like "More, honey!", is all I'm saying. Anyway, I'm off to snuggle with my two loves (wink, wink). Go, Ravens!

By the way, Katiedot, I will expect my usual fee for appearing on this board. You know where to send it.

Wait, you guys know about Facebook?
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 19 Dec 2011, 02:46

LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 19 Dec 2011, 02:47

OK, you win Sta.. er... Missa. I bow down to you!!! Not worthy
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 19 Dec 2011, 02:51

Katie, am I still Vice-Professor of the Trainee Programme?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 19 Dec 2011, 02:59

Ah. Ahem. I think you may have been Programme Trainee of the Vice Professor, mel. This may explain a lot of things.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 02:59

melbert wrote:
Doris, I'll send you an extra-special bonus!
Sad Oi, you!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:01

OK Sisieq, you too!

Katie - hahahahaha
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:01

doris day wrote:girls remember that we must start to look for the dress at the awards,i dont want to happen the same as in venice that we were all dressed with the same dress,george wasnt happy at all,he does not like troubles with dresses,he already has to deal with stacy and her tapes
DD, you haven't been reading the Memos - already posted above that I'm already going. I'll put in a good word for you gals for next time. Not worthy

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:03

m4rose wrote:WHOA WAIT.....you guys are getting paid by Stan? How'd you swing that deal? I have to pay HIM just to post here. Dang it I always get it wrong. Plus I have to clean up after Enstein. I knew my job was to good to be true. Laughing
Don't worry, I just bumped you up on the "what nots" list. rendeer (Still don't go there, melbert!)

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:05

Dexterdidit wrote:See this makes sense now. We are all part of a major plan and none of us are real or think for ourselves. I wonder if Dexter is real? Or maybe he Einstein in disguise. I don't get paid either I just keep getting sent all these empty Cartier boxes......
Sorry, after his short stay, George said Oz is out! Cool

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:06

I LOVE what nots! Especially if they are dipped in chocolate! Do we have a uniform because you know I don't do thongs.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:07

Natascha wrote:What do I have to do for my payment???
Censored

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:08

You can dip his whatnots in chocolate if you like agent m4rose, but get his permission first and make sure the chocolate is warm, not hot.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:09

Katiedot wrote:You need to deploy your fake George more often and more believably, Natascha. Frankly speaking your last attempt at photoshopping was sub-par and our standards are already low. People are beginning to suspect!

Once you hit 250 posts you will be inducted into the full trainee programme and given access to the secret sub-forum, the secret password, the secret handshake, and the secret poop-a-scoop.
Do battle

BTW, do we all still have to report to Angel? Loud hailer

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:12

melbert wrote:OK Sisieq, you too!

Love2 PSST, mel, don't tell anyone, but I'll get you bumped up to "Special Messenger" Love letter

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:13

Sisieq wrote:BTW, do we all still have to report to Angel?
Aargh! Did NO ONE read the minutes from the last steering committee annual general meeting, especially paragraph 1156, sub section b, items ii to iv???? It was on page 87 just after the pie charts (mmm, I like pies) showing the complete diagrammatic diagnostics of the Clooney-atic plantar schematics. No one?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:14

sisieq wrote:
Dexterdidit wrote:See this makes sense now. We are all part of a major plan and none of us are real or think for ourselves. I wonder if Dexter is real? Or maybe he Einstein in disguise. I don't get paid either I just keep getting sent all these empty Cartier boxes......
Sorry, after his short stay, George said Oz is out! Cool
OOPS! Einstein said that Dexter is IN!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:15

m4rose wrote:I LOVE what nots! Especially if they are dipped in chocolate! Do we have a uniform because you know I don't do thongs.
Not to worry, those won't be needed either. Twisted Evil

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:15

Mel, what kind of trainee program needs a Vice-Professor? What are we getting into here? Huh, huh, huh!
Twisted Evil
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:16

I beg your pardon, Missy President, but it was page 88, after the recipe for cherry pie!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:18

Katiedot wrote:
Sisieq wrote:BTW, do we all still have to report to Angel?
Aargh! Did NO ONE read the minutes from the last steering committee annual general meeting, especially paragraph 1156, sub section b, items ii to iv???? It was on page 87 just after the pie charts (mmm, I like pies) showing the complete diagrammatic diagnostics of the Clooney-atic plantar schematics. No one?
I'm sorry!! Sad The dog ate it! EINSTEIN!!!!!!!!! Quick where do we keep the stash of turkey meatballs! Errrr

Last edited by sisieq on Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I can!)

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:22

Well, PattyGirl, I was deferring Head Professor to Katie as she IS in charge, but I handle all the other Vices. Do you want to be a Vice-Professor with me? With all our knowledge, we'll whip these young thangs into shape in no time!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:22

melbert wrote:I beg your pardon, Missy President, but it was page 88, after the recipe for cherry pie!!!
WAIT! Who died and left her boss?! Evil or Very Mad Einstein still has that job. coffee is not enough

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:23

pattygirl wrote: What are we getting into here? Huh, huh, huh!
Turkey balls, I think!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:23

Sisieq, I had them for lunch!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:24

sisieq wrote:
melbert wrote:I beg your pardon, Missy President, but it was page 88, after the recipe for cherry pie!!!
WAIT! Who died and left her boss?! Evil or Very Mad Einstein still has that job. coffee is not enough
She's right! I believe I'm the prissy resident, mel.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:24

Do you think Stan will put us all on the speech writing committee? Letting off steam

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:27

Katiedot wrote:
pattygirl wrote: What are we getting into here? Huh, huh, huh!
Turkey balls, I think!
Lots of happy All together now: And they called it puppy love!!!

PSST: Dexter, you get the Woof chorus. Zen

Last edited by sisieq on Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I can!)

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:32

Missa wrote:Ok, I'll come clean too. You guys are silly! I don't really work for George, unless you count assembling the sex swing and trapeze each night, but that's all part of the contract. You know it's love when your boyfriend remembers your safe word! And I totally didn't mean to rip that tendon in his arm, but you know when you have your ankles around a guy's neck and...look, take my word for it, it's hard to hear what someone's saying when he's 41 and half inches away and face down in a pillow. "No, dummy!" sounds a lot like "More, honey!", is all I'm saying. Anyway, I'm off to snuggle with my two loves (wink, wink). Go, Ravens!

By the way, Katiedot, I will expect my usual fee for appearing on this board. You know where to send it.

Zen

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:34

Ravens are LOSING 31-7, end of 3rd quarter! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! George should be doing the happy dance, as I'm sure she did when the Ravens won over the Bengals. The Bengals won their game today!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:37

sisieq wrote:
Missa wrote:Ok, I'll come clean too. You guys are silly! I don't really work for George, unless you count assembling the sex swing and trapeze each night, but that's all part of the contract. You know it's love when your boyfriend remembers your safe word! And I totally didn't mean to rip that tendon in his arm, but you know when you have your ankles around a guy's neck and...look, take my word for it, it's hard to hear what someone's saying when he's 41 and half inches away and face down in a pillow. "No, dummy!" sounds a lot like "More, honey!", is all I'm saying. Anyway, I'm off to snuggle with my two loves (wink, wink). Go, Ravens!

Zen
HOWEVER! You forgot the FIRST rule in the Stan/George book thingy! Katie, who's in charge of the book thingy, wasn't that footnoted on each and every page?

No talking about the private stuff. Stretchered out Now what are we going to do. Titanic Okay, you need to Mopping up the mess for the next couple of months, then Reading all the tabloids, then Basket with the guests, then Concentrating for any new websites about George, then you're back in Hoorah!

Last edited by sisieq on Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I can!)

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:38

melbert wrote:Ravens are LOSING 31-7, end of 3rd quarter! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! George should be doing the happy dance, as I'm sure she did when the Ravens won over the Bengals. The Bengals won their game today!!
Don't jinx it! Shit hits the fan

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:41

Okay y'all need to stop usin those SAT words because some of us are a Little slow and can't keep up. No wonder I'm on poop patrol. Laughing
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:42

Good news is, Ravens are losing badly to San Diego. Ha ha Cracy, you be sad tonight.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:42

m4rose wrote:Okay y'all need to stop usin those SAT words because some of us are a Little slow and can't keep up. No wonder I'm on poop patrol. Laughing
PSST: just stick with me. Hug1

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:44

m4rose wrote:Good news is, Ravens are losing badly to San Diego. Ha ha Cracy, you be sad tonight.
I think this may be an appropriate moment to say something nice!

Sorry, still thinking. Someone else try. Shocked

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 03:47

I got one! Oi, you!

The season is just about over and you won't have to play that team again!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 19 Dec 2011, 04:09

Okay, I got one too.......you fought hard......(okay not hard enough but oh well)..... You will do better next game. Cheerleader
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 19 Dec 2011, 04:22

Anyone else wondering what George's happy dance looks like? And why am I imagining him in the nude?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 19 Dec 2011, 04:27

So is the Xbox job over she never tweeted about work on Friday?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 19 Dec 2011, 05:10

I'm wondering if that even happened. She never spoke of it at all. So unlike her. I am with you Katie I would think he would do his happy dance in the nude guess we have dirty minds. Doesn't really bother me! I wonder if the football teams are a sign? Poor Stacy no big night out and her footy team loses.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 19 Dec 2011, 05:14

Or not!

Why am I woofing? I'm thinking that Dunce cap is going to get alot of use with some of us. LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 19 Dec 2011, 07:20

the big plan again

why are we still arguing about it?

(but why the cncu is still silent?)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 19 Dec 2011, 08:13

Looks like Kimber hasn't paid the bill it's me. Hopefully it will be back up soon. But we still have here!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next