George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo?

+30
Missa
doris day
hathaross
Casey
Lighterside
anon.4
Coco
ladydi
Katiedot
lucy
Bidbod
phys major
pattygirl
Dexterdidit
lolo"layla"
LornaDoone
it's me
Joanna
lelacorb
Pari
melbert
premiere
MM
watching
lovelylois
cindigirl
sisieq
zizi
sadDonkey
laetval
34 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 2 Empty Re: george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo?

Post by lovelylois Fri 25 Nov 2011, 20:24

Do you think there was a big discussion with the papps on where a good place for a photo opp was? It all looks so staged. I guess riding a water ski-doo is one of her jobs in dating George. LOL

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 2 Empty Re: george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo?

Post by pattygirl Fri 25 Nov 2011, 20:43

That boy should look as good as George. Also crazy hat. Where's his arm apparatus.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 25 Nov 2011, 20:48

[quote="lelacorb"]
sadDonkey wrote:
Dexterdidit wrote:George doesn't seem to really like the beach, but the girls all do.
LOL Dex.
Yeah, I wonder why ?! Wink
Why so too she could have her ass! The thong is dangerous for her.
[image removed by Katiedot because it's been posted at least four times already and we don't need to sese it again][quote]
Ah, ah, ah, some fear the possible truth?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 25 Nov 2011, 20:55

I don't really think so Joanna. We can't see this guy's right arm, but we can see his hand and with that surgery that George had, he wouldn't have his hand on his hip like that. Also, this is the same guy on the earlier pic on the SkiDoo with Stacy in back, and there is no way that George could operate that machine this close after his surgery. I don't think the face even looks like him. Fake George? And would George REALLY wear that hat?
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 25 Nov 2011, 21:14

melbert wrote:I don't really think so Joanna. We can't see this guy's right arm, but we can see his hand and with that surgery that George had, he wouldn't have his hand on his hip like that. Also, this is the same guy on the earlier pic on the SkiDoo with Stacy in back, and there is no way that George could operate that machine this close after his surgery. I don't think the face even looks like him. Fake George? And would George REALLY wear that hat?

I don't think the guy with the funny hat is George. Also, many of the gossip sites are showing just pictures of her and her friends on the beach and on the water ski-doos. I think if it was George with that hat they would have had a field day with that and made fun of him. I dunno

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 25 Nov 2011, 23:18

Stacy always has that fake smile on her face! Can this get any more nauseating.....Smile pretty for the camera cause George already is picking out his new squeeze!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 25 Nov 2011, 23:27

Joanna wrote:Picture No 19 is our boy on the beach ! LOL
If it was George, I think the paps would have known and added his name to the photo caption.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, would his elbow be okay to be on a jet ski?

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 25 Nov 2011, 23:34

Thats not George it is Mollys husband
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 25 Nov 2011, 23:55

Once again we have the girlfriend off posing for pictures....yep George Stacy is so different from Eli. I wonder if he has worked this out yet or not? Maybe all the oldies sat by the pool and let the youngins go and play. LOL So far no George pictures good thing Stacy got some attention or that chat to people would have gone to waste.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 26 Nov 2011, 00:06

sisieq wrote:
If it was George, I think the paps would have known and added his name to the photo caption.

I already stated that it wasn't George Sisieq. He could not have operated that jetski, nor would he be out of his sling yet. AND, he wouldn't wear that goofy hat!!! lol

Thanks Phys Major for stating he is Molly's husband.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Sat 26 Nov 2011, 00:30

I thought Joanna was joking with her post. I laughed. Look at the height difference! Very Happy

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 26 Nov 2011, 00:52

That guy should look as good as George. Also don't dig the hat. Could you picture George in one like that? I don't think so.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 26 Nov 2011, 03:13

That doesn't look anything like George, the guy is neckless! Everyone is just kidding right?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sat 26 Nov 2011, 05:45

It is hard to believe that after such a laud and clear announcement by Stacy, few days in advance, when she tells People magazine, "We're going to Cabo with our friends and family!" we still don’t have any pics of G. and S. together. Not even G. alone, nor family members. Few pictures of Cindy and her family, but not with Stacy, and they suppose to be close friends. I would think that paps would work their butt off to get those shots. In the past, whenever Eli went with him to Cabo (without an official statement) all internet sites were full of their pics. So far it is all about Stacy. So, what happened?? Question

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 26 Nov 2011, 06:49

Yep, everyone's joking about that being George. From Laetval's link:

Stacy Keibler, the new gal on George Clooney's arm, spent her Thanksgiving in a bikini (and life jacket) at the beach. The former wrestler frolicked in the waves in a zebra print bathing suit and rode around on a jet ski for the afternoon.

Her silver fox was nowhere in sight for this portion of the festivities, but he was with her in Cabo for the holiday. They were joined by pals Molly Sims and Scott Stuber, and everyone seemed to be having a great time. How could you not have a blast in the ocean when everyone back in the states is freezing and thinking about turkey and football?

Keibler tweeted to her followers: "Have a safe and happy #Thanksgiving everyone. Let the holiday season begin!"

We wonder what Mr. Clooney will buy his leading lady for Christmas this year...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In This Photo: Stacy Keibler
Stacey Keibler takes to the water on a jet ski with friends, including Scott Stuber (Molly Sims' husband) .

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Sat 26 Nov 2011, 07:15

Maybe George is not happy about Stacey announcing his Thanksgiving plans so he is refusing to come out and be papped with her.
We've seen Cindy so chances are pretty good George is there but just hanging around with his own friends.

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 26 Nov 2011, 11:20

Daaah....I WAS joking of course regarding the picture of the chap on the beach !

BTW....are we 100% certain that George was going
to Cabo this time ??
Was his name referred to in any gossip links as actually going ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 26 Nov 2011, 11:29

Stacy told People they were going to Cabo. He can be camera shy even back with Eli we didn't always see George there but Eli always made sure she got papped. Stacy is doing the same we may yet see pictures of George.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Coco Sat 26 Nov 2011, 13:25

I do love in how 99% of the pap shots of Stacy I've seen so far she is always smiling in the direction of the camera.

Coco
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Sat 26 Nov 2011, 14:29

As with Betty, I tend to believe that when Stacey is smiling at the paps it's because she's either paid them to photograph her or she's getting a cut of what they sell those photos for.

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sat 26 Nov 2011, 16:58

If you look closely at the pictures, you'll find the horizon in the back of some pics or the beach. Either the paps were everywhere (beach&sea and she jet skied around them) or this is a set up.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 26 Nov 2011, 17:21

lady di, I agree I think she is getting money from the rag mags...I have thought that from the beginning! I believe she has sent out all the information herself, through friends, and is giving them a cut of the profits!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 26 Nov 2011, 18:48

and, in saying WE, of course everyone assumes George is there with her...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 26 Nov 2011, 18:55

melbert wrote:
sisieq wrote:

I already stated that it wasn't George Sisieq. He could not have operated that jetski, nor would he be out of his sling yet. AND, he wouldn't wear that goofy hat!!! lol

Thanks Phys Major for stating he is Molly's husband.

Extremely sorry! Most times when I click the "last read post" icon, this forum doesn't always go to the exact last post that I have read.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 26 Nov 2011, 19:03

Didn't mean to offend anybody - sorry!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 26 Nov 2011, 21:52

melbert wrote:Didn't mean to offend anybody - sorry!

Give Flowers2 Hug1

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 26 Nov 2011, 23:01

Leak to the Los Angeles Times no less? (eye roll)

George is mentioned, yet no photo of him by a pap. Also, product placement. (another eye roll)

George Clooney and Stacey Keibler vacation in Cabo
11/26/2011

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler may have been Hollywood's most random couple, but their romance is still going strong.

E! News reported the Descendants star and former wrestler (can you guess which one’s which) were seen spending Thanksgiving in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

It seems Cabo is a favorite of the couple's. In October, Clooney treated Keibler and her friends to a trip for her 32nd birthday.

But this time around, the Los Angeles Times reported the couple vacationed with some of Clooney’s famous friends including Cindy Crawford, Rande Gerber, Molly Sims and her recently married husband, Scott Stuber.

Keibler was photographed jetting through crystal clear waves on a WaveRunner while Clooney, with his recent elbow injury, was watching from the side.

The newspaper adds the other four celebrities hit the sand and soaked in some sun.

Clooney was making rounds promoting his new R-rated film, which is already receiving Oscar buzz, before taking a break. And when he returns from vacation, he’ll go straight back to his promotion duties.

And if you think ex-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis is jealous, we’re sure she had just as much fun with new boyfriend Mehcad Brooks.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 26 Nov 2011, 23:32

That's funny there are no pictures of George looking on from the sidelines but I good way to try and shows he is being the good boyfriend. It just doesn't happen to be true. With all those paps there I wonder if they are just a little peeved that George didn't at least show himself. Instead in became the Stacy show!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 27 Nov 2011, 00:46

phys major wrote:Thats not George it is Mollys husband

Not looking to cause problems, but I'm thinking that maybe he isn't Molly's husband. I have attached the pics from Popsugar and there is a pic of Molly and her husband, and he doesn't look like the guy in the funny hat to me.

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 27 Nov 2011, 01:03

The guy with the funny hat and the dorky bathing suit I don't think is molly's husband, but I don't think it is george. If you go to the top of page 2 with the photo of the three standing on the beach with stacy, woman and guy with funny hat it does not look like George's face or body. I think if it was him it would be all over the internet making fun of that hat. On other gossip sites many comments are of about how she likes the attention and there are no pictures of George. He could be a just a friend or the guy who rents out the water ski-doos. I think George is trying to not be photographed because of the way many gossip sites really made fun of him at the football game on how bad he looked. Image is important to him.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 27 Nov 2011, 02:17

Bidbod wrote:I thought Joanna was joking with her post. I laughed. Look at the height difference! Very Happy

I think Joanna was also joking hence the LOL!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 27 Nov 2011, 02:19

BTW - I'd be more impressed if he took her to Cabo or Como ALONE without the gaggle of her friends and his celeb buddies! Now THAT would say more to me about the state of their relationship.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 2 Empty Stretch Mark Photo's

Post by anon.4 Sun 27 Nov 2011, 06:33

Could we please stop posting photo's of SK's stretch marks? None of us are perfect, and most people who go through a sudden growth spurt or lose lots of weight end up w/ them. Since stretch marks are made from the dermis ripping, something no one has any control over, is it really necessary to point them out? Yes, I am biased, my hips have stretch marks from puberty, and I noticed Cindy has some on her tummy after 2 pregnancies, but no one is posting pics of Cindy's stretch marks. I have no problem picking on bad boob-jobs, over use of botox, lips that look like they need their own zip code, etc., but please don't single out the stretch marks on SK or other celebs.

Thanks-
Anon.4

anon.4
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 27 Nov 2011, 06:55

I agree Anon4. Making fun of someone's imperfections that they can't help, didn't ask for and can't change (whether it be a high forehead, bow legs or whatever else) is mean and it's not something I want to see on this site.

So Stacy has stretchmarks? Who gives a shit? Did she ever say she didn't?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 27 Nov 2011, 14:03

Thank you anon and Katie for speaking up, that really bothered me too. There are certain things we are born with and we cannot do anything about with our bodies and shouldn't have to endure ridicule because of it.

I have stretch marks from childbirth and there isn't anything that can be done about them. Either you are lucky enough (and most of the population isn't) to have skin that doesn't tear when it's stretched in child birth or growing through puberty, or you don't. Nothing under the sun you can do about it, ever...it's the luck of the draw.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 27 Nov 2011, 15:42

yep
only luck
indeed
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 27 Nov 2011, 18:25

melbert wrote:
phys major wrote:Thats not George it is Mollys husband

Not looking to cause problems, but I'm thinking that maybe he isn't Molly's husband. I have attached the pics from Popsugar and there is a pic of Molly and her husband, and he doesn't look like the guy in the funny hat to me.

Truly wanted you to know how very impressed I am that you made the link show your first pic than jump to the other pic. (not teasing)

I remember the first time I saw the second pic I had thought that was George until I read the photo description. I was thinking guy with hat could be a lifeguard since they are out in the sun all day, but then why would he be on the jet ski. tongue

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 27 Nov 2011, 18:32

Katiedot wrote:I agree Anon4. Making fun of someone's imperfections that they can't help, didn't ask for and can't change (whether it be a high forehead, bow legs or whatever else) is mean and it's not something I want to see on this site.

NO ONE has made fun of her because she has a high forehead and/or high hairline. We were ONLY saying she (and even others with same) look better/softer with some time of bangs. End of story!!!!!!

Also, when the photos of the stretchmarks were first shown, we said that they were probably due to a growth spurt! End of story!!!!!

Best advice is when something already discussed and repeated for whatever reason, its best to ignore and change the subject. By others harping on it again, it just keeps the story going. Think about it!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 27 Nov 2011, 18:33

sisieq wrote: I was thinking guy with hat could be a lifeguard since they are out in the sun all day, but then why would he be on the jet ski. tongue
A photo op with STACY!!!!! Shocked
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 27 Nov 2011, 18:35

melbert wrote:
sisieq wrote: I was thinking guy with hat could be a lifeguard since they are out in the sun all day, but then why would he be on the jet ski. tongue
A photo op with STACY!!!!! Shocked
LOL! If he is a lifeguard he can ask for a raise now. Wink

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 27 Nov 2011, 18:36

Best advice is when something already discussed and repeated for whatever reason, its best to ignore and change the subject. By others harping on it again, it just keeps the story going. Think about it!

I agree with you Sisie...very good suggestion!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sun 27 Nov 2011, 19:05

Katiedot wrote:I agree Anon4. Making fun of someone's imperfections that they can't help, didn't ask for and can't change (whether it be a high forehead, bow legs or whatever else) is mean and it's not something I want to see on this site.

Most of us have imperfections which we didn’t ask for. But knowing that we do, we at least try not to expose them to the public at large, if we can. These “"girls” make their living by showing their body and those imperfections to the fullest, because they don’t give a sh**. Otherwise it will be common sense to do something about it. When you call paps to take your pics on the beach, you could always wear one piece bathing costume or simple beach cover up. If you pose in a low cut bikini you know that they will be exposed for everybody to see. If you have an extremely high forehead and you think is not flattering for you, you can change your hairstyle by having some kind of bangs which will cover it instead of pulling your hair to the back and add some kind of the “" nest”” at the top of your head which will look even more ridicules. If you have bow legs don’t wear shorts or really short dresses when you go to the very public events, because these will expose them even more.

I don’t think those ”Ladies” are as sensitive on this subject as we are.

But I have to agree that posting those same pics for days and days on almost every thread over and over again is completely unnecessary. Just like nude pics of other celebrities. But this is just MO.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 28 Nov 2011, 11:47

zizi wrote: Most of us have imperfections which we didn’t ask for. But knowing that we do, we at least try not to expose them to the public at large, if we can.
What you seem to be saying is that everyone (because everyone has imperfections) should run away in shame and hide their imperfection.

We're all of us as God made us; cellulite, scars, freckles, port wine stains, birth marks, vitiligo patches, eczema, warts and all (well ok, hopefully not the warts) and there's nothing much we can do about this. Even top models have imperfections that have to be photoshopped before their picture can be used.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 28 Nov 2011, 13:41

link

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 28 Nov 2011, 13:56

Other pics here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Mon 28 Nov 2011, 14:56

Is that Alex Rodriguez in the background?

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 28 Nov 2011, 15:03

Good morning everyone and thanks Laetval for the article.

Translation of (Greek) article - The couple seems to be experiencing the best days of their romance is not hidden. The star of Hollywood found in Mexico the day of Thanksgiving alongside his compansion wnerever their arrested in lens of tender poses.

The Clooney made a promotional campaign to cool off from the new movie 'The be specified in which protagonist.

If it just me or does his girlfriends always seem hang off him?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 28 Nov 2011, 15:06

I was just about to post the same thing Cindi! Once again she's hugging him like he's a giant soft toy she won in a fair. He's not reacting and I dno't think it's just because he still has one arm in a sling.

Casey wrote:Is that Alex Rodriguez in the background?
According to twitter, yes. Glad you asked because I was puzzling over tweets that read to me as: "George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Cabo with a rod".

--------------------------------------------
From Laetval's links above:

Posted November 28, 2011 6:18 am by Allie Merriam

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler shared a hug yesterday in Cabo. The couple are off on a Mexican vacation with some of their best friends, including Cindy Crawford, Rande Gerber, and even Alex Rodriguez. ARod, who was just in Miami partying with Beyoncé Knowles, was seen enjoying the afternoon out in the sun with Stacy and an injured George. George and Stacy spent Thanksgiving together south of the border. She tweeted well-wishes to her followers, writing on the holiday, "Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving everyone. Let the holiday season begin!" The end of the year brings a new George movie to theaters. Reviews of The Descendants are great, and it seems likely George will get a belated present in early 2012 with an Oscar nomination for his leading role in Sideways director Alexander Payne's latest offering.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 28 Nov 2011, 16:13

Thanks for the photos laetval and Katie!! Give Flowers
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 28 Nov 2011, 16:48

And this is Lainey's take on it:

From Lainey

Reruns in Mexico

November 28, 2011Posted at 9:03 PM

Posted by Lainey

Thanksgiving 2009, George Clooney spent it in Mexico with friends Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford. Also his girlfriend at the time, Elisabetta Canalis. Click here to see the photos.

Thanksgiving 2011, there’s a new piece. But everything else stays the same. Even, almost, his outfit. Here’s George Clooney with his injured elbow in Mexico for Thanksgiving weekend with Stacy Keibler, hanging out with some other famous people including Alex Rodriguez who, I’m sure, George wouldn’t mind hosting for as long as he wants to stay.

As for that elbow...

How exactly was that elbow injured? This, perhaps, is what sets Stacy apart from the others. As a former wrestler, she may be able to go farther, more adventurously, if that’s your thing, than her predecessors. Strength wise, I guess, she could certainly take him to a whole new level of danger.

As mentioned in today’s site introduction, the National Board of Review will announce its list this coming Thursday. It was just two years ago, in 2009, when Elisabetta Canalis was presented to us, that Clooney’s last Oscar-hyped film Up In The Air won the NBR award for Best Picture and went on to several Oscar nominations, including one for Clooney, but was shut out of every category.

Some say Clooney has a much better chance this time with The Descendants. The Descendents has received some really impressive universal acclaim. I saw it again this weekend and, I mean, it’s a good movie, no doubt. Well written, well paced, beautiful chemistry, maybe a little obvious at parts, but heartwarming nonetheless. My problem with it however, and I thought maybe it would go away on the second viewing but it didn’t, is that George Clooney, it’s official...

He’s lost me.

I can’t watch a George Clooney movie anymore without seeing George Clooney. In other words, whatever he’s doing up there, I don’t believe him. I don’t believe George more than I don’t believe Brad Pitt. At least in Moneyball, I could go there with Brad Pitt as Billy Beane. This time in The Descendants, I couldn’t separate George Clooney from his character. You could argue that back in the day, in the days of Monroe and Taylor and Gable and the rest, that that was what defined the Movie Star. But back in the day, they went to the movies to see Movie Stars. People don’t go to movies for Movie Stars anymore. The Movie Star might even be dying. I wonder then if George and his increasingly archaic Hollywood playbook, I wonder how he’ll confront this truth as he moves forward with his career past 50 years old. It really might be time to move permanently behind the camera.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next