George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo?

+30
Missa
doris day
hathaross
Casey
Lighterside
anon.4
Coco
ladydi
Katiedot
lucy
Bidbod
phys major
pattygirl
Dexterdidit
lolo"layla"
LornaDoone
it's me
Joanna
lelacorb
Pari
melbert
premiere
MM
watching
lovelylois
cindigirl
sisieq
zizi
sadDonkey
laetval
34 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 4 Empty Re: george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo?

Post by sisieq Tue 29 Nov 2011, 23:41

Also, if you noticed Cracy has stopped all personal tweets - only work related. That's another reason why I think it wasn't George who okayed the People Mag quote.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo? - Page 4 Empty Re: george and Stacy to spend Thanksgiving in Cabo?

Post by sisieq Wed 30 Nov 2011, 00:03

LOL, do you all think that there's a chance George didn't know the paps were there in the common area? LOL, so maybe later that night Cray complained that he wasn't "helping" with the "couple look" while she hung on him for dear life and that's why the big smile and arm-in-cast hug at the airport to make up for it?

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Wed 30 Nov 2011, 00:15

Sisieq you are priceless. Thumbs up! lol!

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 30 Nov 2011, 03:40

lolo wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OMG! This picture is so funny. Cracy should pick up the costume and wig - then when George is ready to go for the redhead she can pop this on and fake him out.

Thanks for the loudest laugh I've had in a long time! Very Happy
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 30 Nov 2011, 04:31

LOL Looks like George has a red head well at Halloween anyways. What doll is this? I'm sure I've seen it before.....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 30 Nov 2011, 07:52

Raggedy Ann.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 30 Nov 2011, 10:36

Thank you for that. I knew I recognised her as a doll but couldn't remember her name.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 30 Nov 2011, 13:13

stacy can't just dye her hair ,or put on a wig and become a redhead! there are qualitys we have that no one else does, that is why only 2% of the population has red hair..the world couldn't handel anymore ,we are that exciting and unique!!!!! Hence the name Sirens!!!!! Smile :
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 30 Nov 2011, 14:55

Oh, she can dye hair or use a wig. She'd just never be able to capture the essence of the REDHEAD. The vibrance that makes up the redhead can't be captured with the dye. You are unique,it's true. You are also funny, lively, friendly and even zany.
I know Lucille Ball wasn't a true redhead but she should have been. Maybe she was in a past life because she was the epitomy of the True Redhead.

Razz
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 30 Nov 2011, 15:09

You're right patty, in the costume above she looks like a blonde cheerleader in a red wig. You can't capture red headedness. lol Cheerleader
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 30 Nov 2011, 19:08

Has anyone seen photos of her with her natural hair color? I've only seen her as a blonde, but I didn't know of her till DWTS. Never been a wrestling fan.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 30 Nov 2011, 19:12

Yes, I've seen pictures of her with darker blonde, almost brown. IMO she looks better as a blonde. Goes better with her clown-like expression.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 30 Nov 2011, 20:47

I do not think Stacy is a natural blonde, blondes have never the real dark line
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 01 Dec 2011, 10:27

Me a red too. Used to get called "red head, red head, ten cents a cabbage head", all the time. I've been all of that description but one. haven't been called exciting. Now that I am an older woman tho, it seems like the men are going crazy. Maybe I am more exciting now? Who knows? Hope thats what it is... Laughing
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 01 Dec 2011, 11:37

Really? 10 cents a cabbage head is the best they could do? It doesn't even make any sense. I always hate when people try to tease you and it doesn't make sense. I have spent my life being teased and if they were bad I would throw them back at them and tell them it sucked! My best friend growing up was a red haired...I think the boys called her Carrot top or matchstick. I guess the boys were too lazy to bother rhyming anything cause none of my nicknames rhymed either, I think Stacy is more mousy brown but went blonde when she was a cheerleader. I've been everything from blonde/blonde to cherry and once by accident I went green. I also tried darker I looked ill I'm too pale to pull that one off.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 01 Dec 2011, 11:53

They were kids mostly who did that, and nobody dared later. I was kind of attractive as a young girl. Some of the boys would have gotten mad I think. They just said they thought I was mysterious with a private, teasing smile. Well thats what a few teachers said and the boys always tried repeating them. lol Now that was funny.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 01 Dec 2011, 12:01

My teachers said I was a smart arse and talked too much. Guess somethings never change! LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 02 Dec 2011, 03:21

Yes, but you're a cute smart ass Dex!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 02 Dec 2011, 03:31

What can you do Dex, when you are smart you are smart. Smile
Often people say that you talk to much if they can't outsmart you. Wink

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4