Log in

I forgot my password

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Facebo13
Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Twitte12
Latest topics
Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by Lighterside on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 17:13

LOL Cindi, Celebitchy just posted this (thanks to Casey for the find) in answer to your question to me above. Here's the first paragraph:

I’m so glad that so many of you thought Stacy Keibler had (new) implants in yesterday’s post! CB and I were arguing about it, and I thought I was imagining those dents in the sides of her breasts. Chica totally got a boob job, and they look relatively new. Did Uncle Clooney buy her some new boobs? If he did, Cray-Cray should be terribly afraid. He usually only buys ‘em new boobs when he’s about to dump ‘em.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by cindigirl on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 17:13

lovelylois wrote:He’s your little-seen godfather who doesn’t pay any attention to you as you’re growing up, but suddenly takes an uncomfortable interest in you when you turn 18. Clooney is totally that guy.

US magazine said that? That's disgusting. IMO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : NJ, USA

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by lovelylois on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 17:21

cindigirl wrote:
lovelylois wrote:He’s your little-seen godfather who doesn’t pay any attention to you as you’re growing up, but suddenly takes an uncomfortable interest in you when you turn 18. Clooney is totally that guy.

US magazine said that? That's disgusting. IMO


I thought it was Celebitchy reacting at the end of the article on what US magazines wrote. Yes that is gross. I guess they think that is funny.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2011-06-25

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by cindigirl on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 17:27

@Lighterside - wow then Stacy did better than Sarah L. It took her several months to get her boob job. I remember it was his parting gift to her.

I don't see anything great about big boobs. I've been a C cup since I was sixteen and it just gets in the way of shirts. I have to sew the buttons to keep it closed. Good for guys not not gals. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : NJ, USA

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by lovelylois on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 17:30

Speaking of whether Stacy has breast implants, Celebitchy just awhile ago tried to tackle that question.

George Clooney on Stacy Keibler: “She’s very tall… She can kick my ass”

I’m so glad that so many of you thought Stacy Keibler had (new) implants in yesterday’s post! CB and I were arguing about it, and I thought I was imagining those dents in the sides of her breasts. Chica totally got a boob job, and they look relatively new. Did Uncle Clooney buy her some new boobs? If he did, Cray-Cray should be terribly afraid. He usually only buys ‘em new boobs when he’s about to dump ‘em. Incidentally, Stacy Keibler was photographed leaving Clooney’s place solo (photos at the end of the post), and heading to LAX, where she caught a flight by herself. Did Clooney banish her?!? That would be hilarious, but doubtful. She’s Oscar Barbie! She’s all prepared to be his official Oscar-Date Barbie for all of the upcoming events. She’s contractually booked through March, I bet.

Anyway, you know what a kinky bastard Clooney is, right? Yeah. Well, he could barely contain himself as he described how Stacy could “kick his ass” and how she can easily “take him down”. Oh, Clooney.

If George Clooney and girlfriend Stacy Keibler ever get into a serious argument, the actor may have to watch his back.

“She’s very tall,” Clooney, 50, told E! News at The Descendants premiere in Los Angeles Tuesday night, when asked about his date. “She can kick my ass.”

Adding that the WWE star, 32, can also knock him down in a wrestling match, Clooney says, “She can take me two out of three falls.”

But luckily, Keibler is also a “nice girl,” according to Clooney. “She really is.”

[From People]

“And she gets some rope,” Clooney said, hitching up his pants and smirking. “She gets his rope and I’m like, ‘Baby, I don’t use rope, I use scarves.’ And she’s like, ‘We’re using the rope tonight, bitch.’ And then she tackled me. Man, this girl. She’s really something, I tell ya. So anyway, our safe word is ‘rutabaga’ and she had this rope and she began tightening it around my…”

…And then the poor People Magazine correspondent was like, “Seriously, I’ve got enough, sir. Enjoy the premiere!” And the correspondent walked off the red carpet, his hands still shaking.




lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2011-06-25

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by Cinderella on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 17:43

Makes a person proud... scratch
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-09-27
Location : America

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by cindigirl on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 17:53

Yes Cindy it does indeed. I think he's proud of that tie rumor whether it's true or not. I hope his parents don't read the celebrity blogs.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : NJ, USA

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by cindigirl on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 18:06

I'm just wondering why she wears a gown that's so revealing when she has those horrible scars (or whatever they are) on both boobs. She's like a warrior showing off battle scars.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : NJ, USA

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by it's me on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 18:09

satire
I hope


well
everithing is falling down



but why destroying things like that?

if you want people stop asking you to become a president you can do WAY BETTER



Last edited by it's me on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 18:36; edited 1 time in total
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 18377
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by Pari on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 18:21

It's me: "a song from G to... who?."
It will have to be George to Stacy... right? Smile I mean... IF you want to write it that way... BUT, if you notice the original song is JUST ABOUT "Maria"... so then ideally, it will have to be a song about George / his characteristics / whatever... I do agree though that the song is versatile enough to make it more versatile Very Happy HAHAHAHAHHAAAA Smile

NO... won't go into this "Stacy is his PR fling" / whatever... because the same things were told of Elisabetta as well... and Sarah... and some other ladies in his life... BUT, then you see... by the process... they turn out to made "REAL" when the next one arrives... Smile So I go with George and Stacy for REAL... IF you want to make it a "dual" dedication that is Very Happy
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by lelacorb on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 18:32

lovelylois wrote:Speaking of whether Stacy has breast implants, Celebitchy just awhile ago tried to tackle that question.

George Clooney on Stacy Keibler: “She’s very tall… She can kick my ass”

I’m so glad that so many of you thought Stacy Keibler had (new) implants in yesterday’s post! CB and I were arguing about it, and I thought I was imagining those dents in the sides of her breasts. Chica totally got a boob job, and they look relatively new. Did Uncle Clooney buy her some new boobs? If he did, Cray-Cray should be terribly afraid. He usually only buys ‘em new boobs when he’s about to dump ‘em. Incidentally, Stacy Keibler was photographed leaving Clooney’s place solo (photos at the end of the post), and heading to LAX, where she caught a flight by herself. Did Clooney banish her?!? That would be hilarious, but doubtful. She’s Oscar Barbie! She’s all prepared to be his official Oscar-Date Barbie for all of the upcoming events. She’s contractually booked through March, I bet.

Anyway, you know what a kinky bastard Clooney is, right? Yeah. Well, he could barely contain himself as he described how Stacy could “kick his ass” and how she can easily “take him down”. Oh, Clooney.

If George Clooney and girlfriend Stacy Keibler ever get into a serious argument, the actor may have to watch his back.

“She’s very tall,” Clooney, 50, told E! News at The Descendants premiere in Los Angeles Tuesday night, when asked about his date. “She can kick my ass.”

Adding that the WWE star, 32, can also knock him down in a wrestling match, Clooney says, “She can take me two out of three falls.”

But luckily, Keibler is also a “nice girl,” according to Clooney. “She really is.”

[From People]

“And she gets some rope,” Clooney said, hitching up his pants and smirking. “She gets his rope and I’m like, ‘Baby, I don’t use rope, I use scarves.’ And she’s like, ‘We’re using the rope tonight, bitch.’ And then she tackled me. Man, this girl. She’s really something, I tell ya. So anyway, our safe word is ‘rutabaga’ and she had this rope and she began tightening it around my…”

…And then the poor People Magazine correspondent was like, “Seriously, I’ve got enough, sir. Enjoy the premiere!” And the correspondent walked off the red carpet, his hands still shaking.

But George has gone mad? He gots some problems?

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3344
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by cindigirl on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 18:39

lelacorb wrote:So anyway, our safe word is ‘rutabaga’ and she had this rope and she began tightening it around my…”

…And then the poor People Magazine correspondent was like, “Seriously, I’ve got enough, sir. Enjoy the premiere!” And the correspondent walked off the red carpet, his hands still shaking.
Seriously folks, I don't believe that story. if People mag correspondent could have gotten a hold of a story like that he'd never let it go. It would have gone viral within hours. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : NJ, USA

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by it's me on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 18:44

yep

I guess he has not only headaches
but also some dementia, if this was really real....
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 18377
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by it's me on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 18:45

Pari
hope this is not too late....
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 18377
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by sisieq on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 19:11

Dexterdidit wrote:George's whole Stacy likes privacy comment is actually looking more mocking to me.
I've been thinking about that. However, I'm beginning to think it was AIMED at Cracy because of her cryptic tweets and "leaks" to the press, etc. The mocking is at her.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by zizi on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 19:27

I don’t know what happened to him, but lately it looks to me that something has affected his mind and personality.
He is campaigning to win Oscars, which I am sure he wants to win, but his approach to it IMO is a disaster. In latest interviews his jokes about: farts, Stacy and rope are totally tasteless. He is loosing his unique sense of humour which people loved; now he sounds like an immature playboy.
He said he doesn’t care anymore if people will go and watch his movies, so for whom does he make them???.
He is getting to the borderline of being arrogant.
And let’s not forget his very private relationships. He doesn’t care what Stacy does ( he is not a controlling person) , she can tweet all the bs. she wants, with all kind of “suitable digs “ at his ex gf, or where they will be for the weekend so paps can get some shots. And she is in the news.
He takes her to premiers of his movies where all we will see is that she has only one single expression on her face, that stupid fake smile! Stacy seems to think she is the star and for some reason keeps overdressing. And it does not matter if she has A, B C or D cup size boobs, and no no matter what she wears she looks cheap and tacky to me!
And to put her next to his very respected, charming parents and pose for a ”family photos” IMO is like a slap in the faces to everybody; his parents, his fans. . Did he think it was funny, smart???.
He has attended many events; and still does not to know how people dress for these occasions?. Did he forgot that it is not a photo shoot for the next playboy edition and she is not the star of the evening, and that the remaining cast deserve more attention than she??. But again he does not care. IMO Stacy is just another freeloader who will make some cash due to this relationship with G. Is it so hard to find somebody with a little bit more personality and dress sense.???. Is this “fake women” story going to get him anywhere ???
Would it be such a harm to go solo or with just his parents, to be charming, with his great sense of humour, classy George Clooney. He should forget this clownish type – I DON’T CARE ANYMORE ABOUT ANYTHING.
I think that each day he is just loosing more and more of his credibility, which is very sad. IMHO


zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1028
Join date : 2011-03-12

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by Cinderella on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 19:33

@Zizi That's what I'm afraid of also... It makes me very sad, too.
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-09-27
Location : America

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by sisieq on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 19:48

cindigirl wrote:
…And then the poor People Magazine correspondent was like, “Seriously, I’ve got enough, sir. Enjoy the premiere!” And the correspondent walked off the red carpet, his hands still shaking.
Seriously folks, I don't believe that story. if People mag correspondent could have gotten a hold of a story like that he'd never let it go. It would have gone viral within hours. LOL[/quote]

I agree. I know George usually has a weird sense of humor, I nearly fell off my chair. I can't see any gossip person walking away "still shaking". Like you said, he'd run with that story. I just checked their website and couldn't find any article relating to that - anyone else find it? Thanks!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by dakota007 on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 20:00

you know what?? I realy want this award season to finish so fast!! I think he will win the best actor. after that i think he will have time to think about his actions and relax. It was very hard three years on him and i don't think he even had a proper rest!! I hope he disapear totally for a while, and back to us as the guy that you are!! please G! don't do something you will regret it later, you don't have to prove anything to anyone just be yourself!!
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Posts : 177
Join date : 2011-10-14

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by laetval on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 20:04

sisieq wrote:
cindigirl wrote:
…And then the poor People Magazine correspondent was like, “Seriously, I’ve got enough, sir. Enjoy the premiere!” And the correspondent walked off the red carpet, his hands still shaking.
Seriously folks, I don't believe that story. if People mag correspondent could have gotten a hold of a story like that he'd never let it go. It would have gone viral within hours. LOL

I agree. I know George usually has a weird sense of humor, I nearly fell off my chair. I can't see any gossip person walking away "still shaking". Like you said, he'd run with that story. I just checked their website and couldn't find any article relating to that - anyone else find it? Thanks!

This quote never come from people mag, if you go at celebitchy LINK you can see that it's just the writing style of the author after the people mag quote as the site always did.
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1687
Join date : 2010-12-24

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by MM on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 20:07

Yeah, George needs to watch what comes out of his mouth, or it will comes back and bite him in the butt. Nothing wrong with humor, but not the wrong kind of humor that will ruin your credibility.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 992
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Cincinnati, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by cindigirl on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 20:19

dakota007 wrote:you know what?? I realy want this award season to finish so fast!! I think he will win the best actor. after that i think he will have time to think about his actions and relax. It was very hard three years on him and i don't think he even had a proper rest!! I hope he disapear totally for a while, and back to us as the guy that you are!! please G! don't do something you will regret it later, you don't have to prove anything to anyone just be yourself!!
That was a very kind statement dakota. I'm with you - the media is very cruel and getting out of hand.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : NJ, USA

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by LornaDoone on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 20:20

If George is having issues with his injury (as may be the case given he mentioned he was going to have some sort of surgery related to his old injury he sustained during Syriana filming) it could effect his brain.

I had a family member become very uninhibited and made inappropriate comments and engaged in inappropriate behavior after he had a stroke.

It's not unheard of that some sort of brain injury could alter a person's ability to filter what is appropriate or not.

Just conjecture - I didn't get hold of any medical records or anything like that...
LornaDoone
LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6701
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by sisieq on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 20:21

dakota007 wrote:you know what?? I realy want this award season to finish so fast!! I think he will win the best actor. after that i think he will have time to think about his actions and relax. It was very hard three years on him and i don't think he even had a proper rest!! I hope he disapear totally for a while, and back to us as the guy that you are!! please G! don't do something you will regret it later, you don't have to prove anything to anyone just be yourself!!
He rested all summer after finishing Gravity.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by sisieq on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 20:22

laetval wrote:
sisieq wrote:
cindigirl wrote:
…And then the poor People Magazine correspondent was like, “Seriously, I’ve got enough, sir. Enjoy the premiere!” And the correspondent walked off the red carpet, his hands still shaking.
Seriously folks, I don't believe that story. if People mag correspondent could have gotten a hold of a story like that he'd never let it go. It would have gone viral within hours. LOL

I agree. I know George usually has a weird sense of humor, I nearly fell off my chair. I can't see any gossip person walking away "still shaking". Like you said, he'd run with that story. I just checked their website and couldn't find any article relating to that - anyone else find it? Thanks!

This quote never come from people mag, if you go at celebitchy LINK you can see that it's just the writing style of the author after the people mag quote as the site always did.
Thanks!!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by m4rose on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 20:32

Just posted on OMG on Yahoo.

..

George Clooney Says Stacy Keibler Can Beat Him Up
.By Erin Carlson | The Famous: Watching the Watched – 3 hours ago.. .

George Clooney should think twice before breaking up with Stacy Keibler.

"She can kick my ass," Clooney cracked to E! News while escorting the ex-WWE wrestler to the Hollywood premiere of "The Descendants." He added: "She's very tall. And she can take me two out of three falls. That's important, too."

This is the first time Clooney has talked about Keibler at any length, in such glowing terms. The A-lister and serial monogamist, who is against marriage and children (but only for himself), began dating her last summer shortly after he ended his relationship with Elisabetta Canalis, Italian TV personality-turned-"Dancing With the Stars" contestant. (Keibler also did a stint on "DWTS.")

At Tuesday's "Descendants" event, Keibler, 32, totally bonded with Clooney's parents, Nick Clooney and Nina Bruce. She's become a regular red-carpet fixture on the actor's arm while he promotes his movies. In September, she showed up to the Toronto Film Festival premiere of "The Ides of March" looking extra-glamorous in a black velvet gown. It was her "Coming Out As George Clooney's Girlfriend" princess moment. Before taking up with the 50-year-old superstar, Keibler was -- let's be honest -- a tabloid D-lister with a "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" wardrobe. Now her style is more quietly sophisticated to fulfill her growing celebrity status and role as butt-kicking trophy girlfriend.

Sorry, but that line about her being a Beverly Hills housewife just cracks me up! Very Happy
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Posts : 539
Join date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by dakota007 on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 20:39

no he didn't Sisieq. for me even the times were he was out and about you would hear some news about new projects which means that he isn't resting.
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Posts : 177
Join date : 2011-10-14

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by laetval on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 20:48

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1687
Join date : 2010-12-24

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by sisieq on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 20:55

LOL, just looking at the Lisa thread and Lisa wore a "racy" gown to her LA red carpet for one of the Oceans. LOL, maybe Cracy was trying not only to up EC but Lisa, too. Rolling Eyes

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by dakota007 on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 21:00

oh god!!! that never happend before!!!!!! interview to talk about their relationship??? G please stop it!! please!!

and:
“We have actually been friends for years,” she said.
so ??
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Posts : 177
Join date : 2011-10-14

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by MyGirlKylie on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 21:21

Sounds like someone wanted to extend the media hype on the rope story from Rolling Stone. At least, I hope he didn't say something like that out loud at a premiere. Rolling Eyes


Last edited by MyGirlKylie on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 21:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1067
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location :

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by Joanna on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 21:34

That's what I heard too, that they were old friends....It was mentioned ages ago.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19402
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by lovelylois on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 21:36

Even though she talks about George in the interview, she seemed a little uncomfortable talking about it, very careful in the words she used. She almost has to stop and think about the answer for a second.

I have also a thought about why he takes her to the premieres and has chosen her. Do you think he is trying to expand his audience and since stacy has a young male following they might go and see a clooney film because of stacy? I read somewhere that young men attend and buy movie tickets more than any other group. They are big movie goers, especially to the big action movies.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2011-06-25

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by sisieq on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 21:41

OMG!!! Well, that may not have been the whole interview because Billy B talked about "watching that video". Which, I'm guessing is from her WWE days. Down the pan So we don't know if, besides showing the video, at the end if they even talked about why she is in New York. However, there is NO WAY she would have gotten that long of a segment and if she would have even gotten a segment if it wasn't for dating George. However, Cracy is really taking advantage of the free self-promotional publicity.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by Joanna on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 21:47

A surprise a day keeps the blues away !

Maybe it's Open Door Time ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19402
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by lelacorb on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 21:53

zizi wrote:I don’t know what happened to him, but lately it looks to me that something has affected his mind and personality.
He is campaigning to win Oscars, which I am sure he wants to win, but his approach to it IMO is a disaster. In latest interviews his jokes about: farts, Stacy and rope are totally tasteless. He is loosing his unique sense of humour which people loved; now he sounds like an immature playboy.
He said he doesn’t care anymore if people will go and watch his movies, so for whom does he make them???.
He is getting to the borderline of being arrogant.
And let’s not forget his very private relationships. He doesn’t care what Stacy does ( he is not a controlling person) , she can tweet all the bs. she wants, with all kind of “suitable digs “ at his ex gf, or where they will be for the weekend so paps can get some shots. And she is in the news.
He takes her to premiers of his movies where all we will see is that she has only one single expression on her face, that stupid fake smile! Stacy seems to think she is the star and for some reason keeps overdressing. And it does not matter if she has A, B C or D cup size boobs, and no no matter what she wears she looks cheap and tacky to me!
And to put her next to his very respected, charming parents and pose for a ”family photos” IMO is like a slap in the faces to everybody; his parents, his fans. . Did he think it was funny, smart???.
He has attended many events; and still does not to know how people dress for these occasions?. Did he forgot that it is not a photo shoot for the next playboy edition and she is not the star of the evening, and that the remaining cast deserve more attention than she??. But again he does not care. IMO Stacy is just another freeloader who will make some cash due to this relationship with G. Is it so hard to find somebody with a little bit more personality and dress sense.???. Is this “fake women” story going to get him anywhere ???
Would it be such a harm to go solo or with just his parents, to be charming, with his great sense of humour, classy George Clooney. He should forget this clownish type – I DON’T CARE ANYMORE ABOUT ANYTHING.
I think that each day he is just loosing more and more of his credibility, which is very sad. IMHO
I am sorry but you have reason .... I am sad for this What's going on with George?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3344
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by it's me on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 21:56

boh

Sudan
Darfur


...
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 18377
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by lovelylois on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 21:56

I realized that she tweeted that she is going to the Ravens/Bengal game and said it on this video. Sounded like George is going to be there. Maybe he is going with her family. So that is ok in the Clooney dating rule book. Now they will definitely be photographed, just the way the both want it.

Do you think we are going to have to bring out Oprahs couch, so he can jump on it just Like Tom Cruise. So he can proclaim his love for Stacy. I am starting to get scared it is going to happen.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2011-06-25

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by MM on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 22:01

Joanna wrote:That's what I heard too, that they were old friends....It was mentioned ages ago.

"Old friends, huh?" Sista, puh-leez!! Oh puh-lease!
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 992
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Cincinnati, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by Pari on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 22:10

Stacy's video is good too... Thanks Laetval Smile I did see that the family pictures are making their rounds... Very Happy

Lorna, your post is also important to note... As I see, so many others worrying/wondering as well... Don't really know, but IF there is a serious medical problem with George (his brain in particular), then there must be something that folks close to him, especially his parents, family+friends, as also his Team must be doing to make sure he is fit+fine... I am certain he is in "safe" hands... Smile

Other than prayers, I don't know what help can help from where I am Smile
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by sisieq on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 22:11

lovelylois wrote:Sounded like George is going to be there.
That's what she wants people to believe. George has said its too hard for him to attend a sports game in public. I believe Cracy talks out of both sides of her mouth. I wouldn't worry about it. LOL, can't wait for her cryptic tweets. People Mag will be on the look out. ROTFLOL!! Thanks Cracy for the great laughs!! Keep it coming!! Hello!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by Pari on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 22:14

A bike ride might make so many happy I guess... Hoorah!
BUT... I cannot imagine one with all that back pain... GOODNESS NO!!!
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by Pari on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 22:15

Is Stacy Baltimore Raven's Brand Ambassador??? scratch
Sorry, if I missed that someplace... Smile


Last edited by Pari on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 22:17; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by it's me on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 22:17

no 4me2

but..... we all know
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 18377
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by Pari on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 22:27

It's me: "Pari
hope this is not too late....."

Sorry It's me... did not understand... "Late" for what? I am always late for everything HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAA Smile Laughing Just jokering... jocolor

Actually... IF you look at anything... there is a "certain time thing" about each and everything... I guess, it is as wrong to do somethings FAST as it is as right to do somethings LATE ;-) Now, whatever did you mean by "late"??? scratch Very Happy
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by lovelylois on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 22:37

Pari wrote:Is Stacy Baltimore Raven's Brand Ambassador??? scratch
Sorry, if I missed that someplace... Smile




Stacy was a Baltimore Ravens Cheerleader and she also grew up in Baltimore, Maryland. Thats why she can hang with the guys, she knows a lot about football Cheerleader

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2011-06-25

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by Pari on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 22:46

Thanks lovelylois... does that mean she continues to Brand it...??? I mean, it is beyond being just a "fan" as far as I see... is it like a "religion" then I wonder?? Smile
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by sisieq on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 22:55

Pari wrote:Thanks lovelylois... does that mean she continues to Brand it...??? I mean, it is beyond being just a "fan" as far as I see... is it like a "religion" then I wonder?? Smile
LOL, American football IS a religion. tongue

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by lovelylois on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 23:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2011-06-25

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by Pari on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 23:05

"LOL, American football IS a religion..."
Thanks Sisieq Smile Like "Soccer" in Europe I guess... Very Happy


Last edited by Pari on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 23:23; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 4 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum