George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure

+25
Henway
sandwiches
watching
Cinderella
lovelylois
Katiedot
lucy
annemarie
Dexterdidit
zizi
bamboochacha
MM
lelacorb
doris day
sadDonkey
melbert
Charley
pattygirl
Dior
it's me
socimar
dakota007
MyGirlKylie
cindigirl
lolo"layla"
29 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  Empty Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure

Post by lolo"layla" Sat 29 Oct 2011, 20:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Elisabetta Canalis: I Had a 'Father-Daughter Relationship' with George [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bacio and tell?

Elisabetta Canalis, the Italian TV personality who dated George Clooney for two years until their split last June, offers some surprising details about their relationship in Questo Amore (This Love), a new book by Italian journalist Bruno Vespa.

Praising the Oscar winner, 50, as "the person who valued my feminine side the most" and "also one of the best people I have met from a charitable point of view," Canalis, 33, went on to say, "he has been a special for me, and very important, just as a father would be."

Asked by Vespa to elaborate, she said, "between us there was more of a father-daughter relationship. I was unable to clarify this up 'til now."

As for their breakup, Canalis – who competed on Dancing with the Stars earlier this season, denies reports that Clooney's long-held aversion to marriage was an issue.

"George and I never spoke of marriage nor of having kids," she says. "I don't put limits to the possibility of having them, but neither George nor I had ever envisaged having kids together. The end of the relationship was not caused by a marriage issue, but instead by our personal needs."

Although Clooney has since moved on with another Dancing alum, Stacy Keibler, Canalis has only kind words for him.

"George is a real gentleman even in his private life," she says. "I was very much respected both as a woman and partner.

Asked by Vespa to elaborate, she said, “between us there was more of a father-daughter relationship. I was unable to clarify this up ’til now.”

Canalis also denied marriage being the cause of their break-up saying,

“George and I never spoke of marriage nor of having kids”

Do you think George is going to be happy being referred to as a father? And what exactly does it mean that she was unable to clarify their father-daughter relationship until now? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lolo on Sat 29 Oct 2011, 22:38; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  Empty Re: Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure

Post by lolo"layla" Sat 29 Oct 2011, 20:52

really elisabetta u r not that young u r 33 and clooney is not 60 years old the man just turned 50 yesterday u r talking like a teenager doesn't seem well on a woman at age like u ?!

Last edited by lolo on Sun 30 Oct 2011, 00:57; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure  Empty Re: Elisabetta Canalis Refers to George Clooney as Her Father Figure

Post by cindigirl Sat 29 Oct 2011, 20:53

I think this may be a "translation" misunderstanding. I prefer to think George would be, as a father would be, kind and guiding.

If she and George had a father/daughter relationship then she should have moved over long ago and given some other lucky girl a try at him. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Sat 29 Oct 2011, 20:54

Maybe that's why she always had a smout. It wasn't the "oooo, Daddy" in bed "who's your daddy?" Kinky kind of thing she was used to.

lol!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Sat 29 Oct 2011, 21:08

sure she wont miss a chance to sell herself even with a disrespectful way to a man gave her alot of chances she doesn;t deserve..could she get any worse??
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 29 Oct 2011, 21:25

I don’t know, something is cooking. Eli was furious at George when they split in Laglio, didn’t want to talk about it, packed her things and left Italy to relocate in West Hollywood to get away from it all….which is close to where he lives, in Studio City, right? (I am not from LA but I have been told).

We have read that she got furious with Maddy Corvaglia when she came to the US pregnant and with her husband and they went to visit George. She felt betrayed and apparently for those who witnessed the event words were so offensive that they could not be written on a newspaper. Eli denied that it ever took place but Maddy did not. Maddy had a baby girl 2 months later (Jamie Carlin) and Eli as Maddy’s BFF for 12 years and a witness to her wedding never wrote a congratulatory word about it, not a tweet, a visit, nothing.

Then the story of Eli texting horrible messages to George and all the newspapers reported it. Eli denied and guess what, also George denied it and stood by Eli. Eli thanked him in one of the talk shows she was invited after the DWTS elimination and also said that she and George were doing fine and had “moved on”.

1. Did George and Eli come to an “understanding” like “I won’t talk if you don’t talk…” or money???.
2. Is Eli trying to make people believe that her feelings for George were not those of passionate love between two adults but that he was more of a svengali father figure who taught her only good things, like caring for others (she herself said she was very superficial), give to charities, support causes (gay rights, Peta, etc.), in order to polish her image and go from being a b**ch to a thankful daughter…. in view of her new relationship with Mehcad?

It is snowing outside and I have nothing better to do than to think about these things. Maybe there is nothing to it but as Valentina Micchetti once said that Eli was the most manipulative person in the world…as she is her best friend, it makes me wonder.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 29 Oct 2011, 21:44

svengali???
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 29 Oct 2011, 22:14

This person is sick. She must have serious mental issues or drug problems or probably both.
She looks and she behaves like a drug addict,she is talking nonsense all the time and doing strange things.
Will she ever let him go or will she milk his name eternally?
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sat 29 Oct 2011, 22:30

exactly dior . and thanks socimar for ur post interesting and i agree on it !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 29 Oct 2011, 22:42

I can't imagine George as a "father" figure. Maybe his treatment of her was just "gentler" than she was accustomed to. Maybe she was into a rougher relationship and George was a distinct change. Remember, this is just my opinion and nothing I have read or heard. She said he was always a gentleman, always respectful so perhaps this extended to the bedroom. He doesn't seem to me to be the rough sex type.

I don't think she has mental problems, she is just a woman, trying to establish her fame and willing to besmirch someone who, she admits, helped her. Instead of being grateful for the help she received, in spite, she intimates that he is a "father" figure not a love partner. What does that make her? A woman who would spend 2 yrs. of her life pretending a passion that was nonexistent on her part. Maybe these were the acting lessons George was supposedly paying for.

REMEMBER THIS IS ALL MY OWN OPINION, HUMBLE OR NOT. Smile
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sat 29 Oct 2011, 22:49

Posted this elsewhere when I first read this article:

Doesn't this article say more about Canalis than it does about Geoge? What sort of woman stays in a "relationship" with a man for two years, especially considering that woman was 30 years old when the r/ship began, (when women are looking to establish a real relationship with a man)? Yes, she entered into the r/ship and stayed in it, and held on to it for dear life, and exploited it at every opportunity, for two years - to further herself and her career. No other reason. She is saying she saw him as a "sugar-daddy" isn't she? A meal ticket.

I loathed and distrusted this "dame" from day one, and nothing since has ever made me change my mind one iota about her morals and/or ethics. Certainly not this article.

If she thinks this is going to help her "career" in Hollywood she's in for a rude shock.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 29 Oct 2011, 23:06

Even with what some might consider George's questionable behavior of late, he is still very respected and admired in Hollywood. I think with everytime Elisabetta opens her mouth, she's pounding more nails in her coffin. She will never succeed in Hollywood, not as an actress any way. Those doors that she hoped opened up for her with George, I believe, are quickly slamming!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sat 29 Oct 2011, 23:22

socimar wrote: Eli packed her things and left Italy to relocate in West Hollywood to get away from it all….

I never understood - uhm..wrong direction Eli

We have read that she got furious with Maddy Corvaglia when she came to the US pregnant and with her husband and they went to visit George.

When? Before or after the break?

Did George and Eli come to an “understanding” like “I won’t talk if you don’t talk…” or money???

Eli talks, maybe not in detail, but she talks

It is snowing outside
Where do you live? Why is it snowing everywhere?!

@ socimar

So Eli and Maddy had a fight. What has George do with it?
George and Eli broke up. What has Maddy to do with it?

@ it´s me

svengali:
1) a person who completely dominates another, usu. with selfish or evil motives
2)someone (usually maleficent) who tries to persuade or force another person to do his bidding
3)the musician in a novel by George du Maurier who controls Trilby's singing hypnotically

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sat 29 Oct 2011, 23:28

the book is not yet on sale,probably there will be more;we are all speaking about few sentences reported by mag just to make people speak about and become curious as in fact, we are all doing;
socimar,for once you i can tell you something that you do not know;for what it worths, that imo is nearly nothing,corvaglia denied in a long interview i do not remember where, that there was any quarrel with canalis

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 29 Oct 2011, 23:39

The book is on sale, I bought it two days ago.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 29 Oct 2011, 23:43

thanks sadD

so
is there no love at all
in a svengali person
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Sat 29 Oct 2011, 23:48

Bull twinkles on Eli!! Does she really think we are all so stupid as to believe what she says? I am so glad that George left her before she did his career some real harm. Something is cooking here, and it is burning in the kitchen Run for the hills
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sun 30 Oct 2011, 00:05

oh well then so what the book says?

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sun 30 Oct 2011, 00:15

I commented somewhere (either on this or another site) about how, after she was voted off DWTS, the "voted off interview" on GMA which is usually quite lengthy, was for her VERY short and indifferent. In fact they interviewed another dancer straight after Canalis (which I'd never seen happen before) and that took longer than her goodbye one. I thought that very telling then, in that she had not endeared herself to anyone at ABC during her stay. It confirmed, for me at least, the unflattering stories about her that were being leaked about how argumentative and uncooperative she was with Val. At the very beginning of rehearsals he tweeted that she was a diva, and although that comment was never really "amped up" in anything I saw, I took it to mean that she full of unreasonable demands etc etc.

All that to say: I don't think her reputation coming off of DWTS was in any way good (and that would have spread round Hollywood like the plague), plus the other stupid things she's said in interviews since the split with George and now this - I don't think she'll have ANY sort of career in Hollywood, LA or America, be it on a reality show, in a shop and most certainly after Leverage, not on TV or in movies.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sun 30 Oct 2011, 00:20

charley i agree with you,i dont see any future ,any career ,nowhere

for the rest,i think that we really do not know what was the REAL relation with clooney

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 30 Oct 2011, 00:49

The book is already out, you say!
When was she interviewed for this book. It has only been 4 months since split (public anyway). For a book to be written, edited, a publisher found, published, distributed and put on sale, that interview must have been before the split. Could this interview have been the reason for the split? Could George have felt betrayed by what she said? Perhaps, he felt disappointment at her lack of real appreciation for all he had done with her and for her.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sun 30 Oct 2011, 00:52

nooooooo patty,the man who wrote the book is very well known here and has his publisher;he probably whote it quickly and put in it some pages about canalis clooney when it finished,thats all;
and lelacorb said she bought it but not what was in

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 30 Oct 2011, 01:04

They may have looked like the picture of amore during the two years that they were together.

Bu Elisabetta Canalis now says her superstar ex George Clooney was more like a father figure.

The Italian TV personality, whose relationship with the 50-year-old Oscar winner ended last June, is finally speaking out about their time together in Questo Amore (This Love), a new book by Italian journalist Bruno Vespa.
Father figure? Elisabetta Canalis describes her former relationship with George Clooney as having a 'father-daughter' dynamic

Father figure? Elisabetta Canalis describes her former relationship with George Clooney as having a 'father-daughter' dynamic

At one point, Elisabetta praises her ex calling him 'the person who valued my feminine side the most,' according to a translation provided to People Magazine.

She heaps more praise on the actor-director saying he was also 'one of the best people I have met from a charitable point of view.'

But as she lets her guard down, the 33-year-old former Dancing with the Stars contestant reveals: 'He has been special for me, and very important, just as a father would be.'

Finally speaking out: While Elisabetta and George ended their relationship in June, she is just now dishing about their time together

When asked by the author to explain what she means, Elisabetta says: 'Between us there was more of a father-daughter relationship. I was unable to clarify this up 'til now.'

As for their breakup, Canalis denies reports that Clooney's refusal to settle down ultimately caused their split.

She says: 'George and I never spoke of marriage nor of having kids.

'I don't put limits to the possibility of having them, but neither George nor I had ever envisaged having kids together. The end of the relationship was not caused by a marriage issue, but instead by our personal needs.'
New love: George is now dating former wrestler and Dancing with the Stars alum Stacy Keibler

New love: George is now dating former wrestler and Dancing with the Stars alum Stacy Keibler

Clooney quickly moved on after their breakup and is now dating former wrestler and Dancing with the Stars alum, Stacy Keibler.

It appears Elisabetta has also found love again, in the form of a younger actor.

The Italian star has been spotted several times in recent days with 31-year-old former True Blood star Mehcad Brooks.
New man?: Elisabetta was spotted in Germany on Thursday leaving a hotel with actor Mehcad Brooks

New man?: Elisabetta was spotted in Germany on Thursday leaving a hotel with actor Mehcad Brooks

Coupled up: Elisabetta and Mehcad are believed to have been dating for a few weeks
Coupled up: Elisabetta and Mehcad were first spotted together a few weeks ago in Los Angeles

Coupled up: Elisabetta and Mehcad are believed to have been dating for a few weeks now

The Texas native attended the University of Southern California and worked as a model for Calvin Klein before launching his acting career.

The pair was spotted leaving their hotel together on Thursday in Berlin, Germany and trying to get a cab.

Elisabetta was in Europe for the German GQ Awards where she announced Roberto Cavalli as the magazine's Man of the Year honoree.

Last edited by lolo on Sun 30 Oct 2011, 01:14; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 30 Oct 2011, 01:12

He doesn't seem to me to be the rough sex type

i think if clooney truly like the girl with him he is super sexy but if he dosn't so much like the girl he just being with her u know what i mean .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sun 30 Oct 2011, 01:34

hahahahahahahahaha

Good God

hahahahahahahahaha
flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 30 Oct 2011, 01:42

Charley wrote: It confirmed, for me at least, the unflattering stories about her that were being leaked about how argumentative and uncooperative she was with Val. At the very beginning of rehearsals he tweeted that she was a diva, and although that comment was never really "amped up" in anything I saw, I took it to mean that she full of unreasonable demands etc etc.

I read right after the elimination session that at ABC, Val and Eli were known as "The Bickerson" .
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 30 Oct 2011, 01:54

sadDonkey wrote:

We have read that she got furious with Maddy Corvaglia when she came to the US pregnant and with her husband and they went to visit George.

When? Before or after the break?

After the break, Canalis had just moved to West Hollywood and Maddy came with her American musician husband Stef Burns and since she was a friend of George (remember she was a guest at his house in Lake Como and there are pictures of Eli and Maddy driving around the lake on his boat) she apparently went to visit him and Elisabetta got mad.

It is snowing outside
Where do you live? Why is it snowing everywhere?!

I live in Washington, DC and out of nowhere this morning we were hit by a northeastern (whatever that means). Instead of the predicted rain we got first icy rain, then snow, only about 1"-2" but the worse part was the ice on the ground. Flights were canceled and we were advised not to drive.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 30 Oct 2011, 01:02

doris day wrote:the book is not yet on sale,probably there will be more;we are all speaking about few sentences reported by mag just to make people speak about and become curious as in fact, we are all doing;
socimar,for once you i can tell you something that you do not know;for what it worths, that imo is nearly nothing,corvaglia denied in a long interview i do not remember where, that there was any quarrel with canalis

We haven't heard anything like that here but it could be that it happened as you said, either they didn't fight or they did and then they made up and denying everything. However, what I find very strange is that as close as they were, 13 years together at Striscia la Notizia, vacations together, a friendship so strong that Maddy wanted her to be her witness at her wedding, Elisabetta didn't even acknowledge the birth of her daughter? If she was by best friend and I had the money (which she does) I would have visited her in this happy occasion, congratulated her through the media, send her a tweet or something. She didn't do anything.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sun 30 Oct 2011, 01:07

i know that you are the best canalis expert in the world but how do you know that they did not speak hours on the phone and sent present or whatever we cannot know?for once she did not use this to have publicity for herself,and why do you find this so important? what is your arriere pensée?

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 30 Oct 2011, 01:20

lolo wrote:
He doesn't seem to me to be the rough sex type

i think if clooney truly like the girl with him he is super sexy but if he dosn't so much like the girl he just being with her u know what i mean .

i really do thinkthat, look clooney is one of the men who cannot hide how he feels look at his photo with any beautifull co star like "czj or michelle or hot like salma"
then look at a photo of clooney of romantic kissing canalis either he is closing his eyes or he looking like vomiting .

Last edited by lolo on Sun 30 Oct 2011, 01:22; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sun 30 Oct 2011, 01:22

i agree but nobody obliged to do that

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 30 Oct 2011, 01:25

i think the situation that he had no clue who is canalis in person but the Photoshopped pics allover the internet which looks nothing like her in real life so when he start to feel like that he was already in relationship was too late to leave her that early ! and she was throwing her self at him .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sun 30 Oct 2011, 01:30

do you think that hes so stupid to pick up somebody from some photoshop pictures?they went out in rome with the two brothers dont remember the name but socimar will,and then appeared in laglio;so he could run away before laglio or after one day in laglio without going to venice etc

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 30 Oct 2011, 01:48

but there is some thing called make up hide many of things .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sun 30 Oct 2011, 01:49

ma dai

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sun 30 Oct 2011, 01:58

The whole story is tacky, tacky, tacky.
Looking back SL, compared to Eli, she was nice.
We can guess what EC got from this relationship. FAME, in bad or good way, depends on the person's point of view, but people read and talk about her.
Even, if it is just for a short time, but I think that she is too greedy to stop now.
My concern is what George will learn from this mess. How this story is going to destroy his reputation ?. For sure people on this forum will not change their opinions of him much , but for the present time every magazine, newspaper will bring this news up front, with different comments. And every person who did not really follow his life or career will be thinking “”what kind of guy is he??? He was with her for 2 years, publicly presented her as his girlfriend.
And will start questioning his motives, his character. Is he so naive, that at his age and life experience, he could not recognize her with a “”sick personality””???.
What is wrong with this guy, etc.
And what is he doing now??. With this black cloud hanging over his head, he runs under the shower. ( His relationship with SK ) Another no chemistry relationship. Another young women with not much going on in her life. It does not look that he has much in common with this one either.
Always the same kind of smile, her “”open sky””business, her Tweets, is starting to look also suspicious.
Does he really need this kind of publicity????.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sun 30 Oct 2011, 02:01

probably he needs that kind of women

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sun 30 Oct 2011, 02:10

Probably, but he will also need an aspirin for a headache, too.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 30 Oct 2011, 02:11

see clooney when u treat a **** like a lady ****happens

so dedication for the fatherhood LOL
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by lolo on Sun 30 Oct 2011, 22:44; edited 2 times in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sun 30 Oct 2011, 02:14

hahahaha

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 30 Oct 2011, 02:25

notice in the 2nd pic she touch him and he push her away with this Embarrassing way

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sun 30 Oct 2011, 02:33

hmmmm i dont know if hes pushing her away;
i had never seen this pic;where are they?

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 30 Oct 2011, 02:46

yes he is and if u notice she standing on her toes and she didn't know he was making fun of her touching his back in public [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sun 30 Oct 2011, 03:00

Never heard of popcrunch but here's how they're reporting it:

Elisabetta Canalis Creepily Says She Had a ‘Father-Daughter’ Relationship with George Clooney
Italian TV personality, model, and “Dancing with the Stars” castoff Elisabetta Canalis recently told journalist Bruno Vespa that her former boyfriend George Clooney was “special … just as a father would be.”
Um. Ew?
There’s a 17-year age difference between Canalis and Clooney, but that certainly didn’t stop her from dating the Oscar-winning actor for two years, and photos taken of them together sure didn’t look like he was teaching her to ride a bike.
Regardless, she told Vespa:
[George was] the person who valued my feminine side the most … [and] one of the best people I have met from a charitable point of view. He has been special for me, and very important, just as a father would be.
When the journalist probably blanched and threw up a little in his mouth, she added:
Between us there was more of a father-daughter relationship. I was unable to clarify this up ’til now.
… which I’m sure made her interviewer blink in disbelief. Any thought-bubble he had at the time might’ve read, “Gee, you sure didn’t seem to mind hanging on Daddy’s arm at major awards shows or strutting around in front of him in a bikini on the decks of yachts.”
When Vespa regained his composure, he queried Canalis about the tabloid assertions that she and Clooney broke up because she wanted marriage and kids and he didn’t, and asked for the real reasons behind the split.
But instead of saying, “Weren’t you listening? He was a pedophile!,” Canalis said:
George and I never spoke of marriage nor of having kids. I don’t put limits to the possibility of having them, but neither George nor I had ever envisaged having kids together. The end of the relationship was not caused by a marriage issue, but instead by our personal needs.
“Also, I didn’t get the pony I wanted for Christmas,” she didn’t add.

Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Sun 30 Oct 2011, 04:17

good they are making fun of her!!
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 30 Oct 2011, 06:38

LOL That was the reason George wouldn't buy her a pony! Really, this is the best she could come up with? He was like a father to her....very weird. When you look at the way she was always hanging off him and prancing around in her bikini. What happened to being a red hot lover and hot and wonderful boyfriend. No George was a great dad! I do not believe that in nearly 2 years she didn't once talk of marriage and kids with him. There was the napkin ring episode and all those rumours fanned by Chi and it didn't come up once? Really Eli. I hope everyone makes fun of her and i'm sure with a girlfriend who is now younger then Eli we will be getting more jokes about him and Stacy. Because those two have as much chemistry if not less then him and Eli. I am guessing she got some advice about what she could say or maybe because it is in Italy she got around it I haven't heard any ex talk about him after the split like this. Hope Eli isn't counting on a career in the US anytime soon after this! Generally dissing an ex who even you admit was so good to you is never a good thing.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 30 Oct 2011, 06:45

doris day wrote:hmmmm i dont know if hes pushing her away;
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 30 Oct 2011, 06:49

doris day wrote:hmmmm i dont know if hes pushing her away;
In that position does not go away, but it supports .... ...... what you find out!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 30 Oct 2011, 07:27

I had a scan of the book (who knows the Italian could read it in full) but I can not send it. How do I?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sun 30 Oct 2011, 07:59

Well George...
This/Shit happens when you have your brain and your heart between your legs.

Last edited by sadDonkey on Sun 30 Oct 2011, 12:51; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : less bla bla bla)

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next