George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Stacy at New York Film Festival 10-16-11 - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Stacy at New York Film Festival 10-16-11 - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George and Stacy at New York Film Festival 10-16-11 - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Stacy at New York Film Festival 10-16-11 - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George and Stacy at New York Film Festival 10-16-11 - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George and Stacy at New York Film Festival 10-16-11 - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George and Stacy at New York Film Festival 10-16-11 - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George and Stacy at New York Film Festival 10-16-11 - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George and Stacy at New York Film Festival 10-16-11 - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Stacy at New York Film Festival 10-16-11

+23
Atalante
iamnoone
hathaross
cindigirl
doris day
LornaDoone
bellybaby
Cinderella
dakota007
MyGirlKylie
watching
annemarie
lelacorb
Charley
laetval
lolo"layla"
it's me
cooksie
Dexterdidit
Katiedot
lovelylois
pattygirl
Henway
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

George and Stacy at New York Film Festival 10-16-11 - Page 3 Empty Re: George and Stacy at New York Film Festival 10-16-11

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 18 Oct 2011, 10:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

hilarious!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

George and Stacy at New York Film Festival 10-16-11 - Page 3 Empty Re: George and Stacy at New York Film Festival 10-16-11

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 18 Oct 2011, 11:47

Gee that's harsh and so fast too. I'm pretty sure they did something similar when Eli dated George. Stacy doesn't seem to have as many fans in the TMZ room as Eli did they didn't turn on Eli really until the end. Not a single menton on how hot Stacy was looking or anything.....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 18 Oct 2011, 13:09

I think George looks uncomfortable with these women cuz he knows he looks like a fool....and as much as I like him, he ain't that good of an actor to be able to hide the obvious.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 18 Oct 2011, 14:08

lolo that was funny, I think people have wanted to say things like this for a long time. Georges dating habits are starting to get old and comical, IMO more and more things like this one will be coming out in the future if he doesn't change.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 18 Oct 2011, 14:24

Sorry if this is all ready here-

George Clooney sneaked out of the official after-party for his much-buzzed-about “The Descendants” for a romantic Manhattan dinner date with girlfriend Stacy Keibler.

The superstar joined castmates Shailene Woodley, Matthew Lillard and Beau Bridges for a celebration at Time Warner Center’s Stone Rose Lounge on Sunday night after the Alexander Payne-directed movie closed the New York Film Festival.

While charming guests, Clooney kept a close eye on his phone while waiting for stunning blonde Stacy, who had earlier walked with him on the red carpet, to arrive. He was seen hugging her before they headed for dinner

Getty Images for Film Society of
Stacy Keibler and actor George ClooneyA spy told us, “George was so eager to find Stacy that he rushed right past her in the crowd on his way out of the party. Once outside, he started texting her again and sent one of his bodyguards to look for her. George then couldn’t fight a smile as he saw her, in her long black dress, walking out towards him.”

Even though it was midnight, the pair then headed downstairs to Landmarc for dinner, with a few other close friends.

Clooney has been juggling celebrations for his two Oscar hopefuls, “The Descendants” and “The Ides of March,” with former wrestler and model Keibler’s 32nd birthday.

On Saturday, while Keibler dined with her parents at Catch, “The Bourne Legacy” director Tony Gilroy hosted a dinner at ‘21’ for Clooney, with guests including Oliver Stone, Jeremy Renner, Julianna Margulies, Joan Collins and Olivia Wilde.

Clooney was driven right through the Occupy Wall Street protests in Times Square to get to the event, and the usually unflappable actor exclaimed, “I just drove through 500 cops!” Later Payne shocked the room when he began speaking Greek with two well-heeled guests.

A rep for Clooney, who jetted to Paris last night for today’s premiere of “Ides,” was not available for comment.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 18 Oct 2011, 14:39

Henway wrote:Clooney was driven right through the Occupy Wall Street protests in Times Square to get to the event, and the usually unflappable actor exclaimed, “I just drove through 500 cops!

Yeah, don't mess with us east coast bad-asses. We're tough. Good way to grab his attention, put 500 cops on patrol. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 18 Oct 2011, 15:05

Funny stories coming out...
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 16:45

lolo wrote:
hilarious!

No touchy El Clooney! hahahaha, I just love TMZ. If I want to have a good laugh, I go watch them because they literally make fun of everybody including themselves. It's just hilarious. Sometimes, I laugh until I cry watching them lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 18 Oct 2011, 19:39

Henway wrote:Sorry if this is all ready here-

While charming guests, Clooney kept a close eye on his phone while waiting for stunning blonde Stacy, who had earlier walked with him on the red carpet, to arrive. He was seen hugging her before they headed for dinner

Getty Images for Film Society of
Stacy Keibler and actor George ClooneyA spy told us, “George was so eager to find Stacy that he rushed right past her in the crowd on his way out of the party. Once outside, he started texting her again and sent one of his bodyguards to look for her. George then couldn’t fight a smile as he saw her, in her long black dress, walking out towards him.”

Even though it was midnight, the pair then headed downstairs to Landmarc for dinner, with a few other close friends.

On Saturday, while Keibler dined with her parents at Catch, “The Bourne Legacy” director Tony Gilroy hosted a dinner at ‘21’ for Clooney, with guests including Oliver Stone, Jeremy Renner, Julianna Margulies, Joan Collins and Olivia Wilde.

A rep for Clooney, who jetted to Paris last night for today’s premiere of “Ides,” was not available for comment.

Few things to say

1- probably was texting her because she wasn't exactly there at the appointed time and they had reservations and she was being independent Stacy and holding the whole crew up for dinner
2- Of course, he shouldn't take her out for a romantic dinner on her weekend alonethey had to go with his friends.
3-I think he was embarrassed to take her to an A-list hollywood crowd dinner party. What would she talk about with Oliver Stone. Would have been a nice thing on her birthday to take her to an interesting dinner party

Weird if the daily news got it right.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 18 Oct 2011, 19:40

Sorry I mean if the Post got it right

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 18 Oct 2011, 21:04

I did not see it on any of the threads yet but this afternoon Celebitchy just posted their thoughts about the article in the Post about George and Stacy if someone wants to post it.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 19 Oct 2011, 00:20

LL , love the way TMZ makes fun of themselves, its become my fav entertainment news, the others just mislead you with their ads.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 19 Oct 2011, 02:26

TMZ is funny! Laughing
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 19 Oct 2011, 03:02

I think TMZ are funny too not to be taken seriously they love to take the piss out of celebs and I like that. Stacy chose the wrong time to get clingy and got caught out. LOL Silly girl.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Galway Girl Wed 19 Oct 2011, 03:31

Welp, he brought her to Paris...

Galway Girl
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 19 Oct 2011, 03:57

ps: these photos could had been taken on the lounge...Gotta ask sisieq, I would never be authtorized to be there.
I was not at the NYFF. The photos I posted were found on twitter search, I just didn't post the twitter names .

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 19 Oct 2011, 13:28

George was so eager to find Stacy that he rushed right past her in the crowd on his way out of the party. Once outside, he started texting her again and sent one of his bodyguards to look for her.

Really??.....he's so enamored of her that he doesn't realize she's no longer next to him.....and he doesn't even notice her when he rushes right past her??? Yeah. I'm thinking the text was more like."where the f**k is SHE??!!!" Hehehe!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 19 Oct 2011, 14:22

bellybaby wrote:George was so eager to find Stacy that he rushed right past her in the crowd on his way out of the party. Once outside, he started texting her again and sent one of his bodyguards to look for her.

Really??.....he's so enamored of her that he doesn't realize she's no longer next to him.....and he doesn't even notice her when he rushes right past her??? Yeah. I'm thinking the text was more like."where the f**k is SHE??!!!" Hehehe!

I have to tell you that is exactly what I was thinking when I read that.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 19 Oct 2011, 14:27

video arrival nyc premiere : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 19 Oct 2011, 14:37

After watching that last link from laetval, I have a whole new respect for those that walk that carpet. WOW what a nightmare, no wonder George didn't want to promote his films anymore, that has to be exhausting and just a little confusing.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3