George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler: SOME of What She’s Accomplished EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler: SOME of What She’s Accomplished EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler: SOME of What She’s Accomplished EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler: SOME of What She’s Accomplished EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler: SOME of What She’s Accomplished EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler: SOME of What She’s Accomplished EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler: SOME of What She’s Accomplished EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler: SOME of What She’s Accomplished EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler: SOME of What She’s Accomplished EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler: SOME of What She’s Accomplished

+4
Henway
Katiedot
lolo"layla"
Cinderella
8 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler: SOME of What She’s Accomplished Empty Stacy Keibler: SOME of What She’s Accomplished

Post by Cinderella Sun 16 Oct 2011, 17:51

Not only did she work with World Championship Wrestling (WCW) and World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) she moved up through the WCW to Manager. Talk about management material, she’s got talent. Looks like she held her own against the rest of them and bounced to the top! She manages many wrestling stars including, the Dudley Boyz. If that’s not enough, she was the Fitness Editor at Stuff magazine in ’05-’06, while writing her own column “Getting Fit With Stacy”. She appeared on the cover of that magazine twice (without having a man to assist her career).

She’s done commercials, TV appearances, Movies, MTV, and was listed in the “15 Hottest Bodies” in 2009. If you’d like to read more about her accomplishments go to this link: LINK

Now, this girl has done what a LOT of other girls hasn’t. She’s smart, not bad looking and knows how to smile. I don’t think she’s hurting anyone and George chose her for a reason. Like it or not, he’s moved on and we have to accept that Stacy is his “right now”.

So, I appreciate what Stacy has accomplished as a woman and more power to her! If I have to choose between Georges “right now” and George’s “past”, I choose Right Now!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler: SOME of What She’s Accomplished Empty Re: Stacy Keibler: SOME of What She’s Accomplished

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 16 Oct 2011, 18:29

If I have to choose between Georges “right now” and George’s “past”, I choose Right Now!

explain more please?

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler: SOME of What She’s Accomplished Empty Re: Stacy Keibler: SOME of What She’s Accomplished

Post by Katiedot Sun 16 Oct 2011, 18:34

I think she's an improvement on his last few girlfriends, but honestly that's a lot like saying she's the fastest donkey on the beach when really he should be riding a ferrari.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sun 16 Oct 2011, 19:05

With all the things she has done on her own it is a shame she hooked up with George at all, just to have fun.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sun 16 Oct 2011, 19:38

Fastest donkey on the beach". Hilarious! I can just visualize that with SL, EC, and SK faces on the donkeys. You kill me Katiedot. Thanks for the laugh. Laughing
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Sun 16 Oct 2011, 19:46

I do not know if it is shame Henway......

If I was a successful girl with a killer body and George wanted to play for a while I would go with him in a minute. He is smart funny and sexy. I cannot see how this is a bad thing for her.
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 16 Oct 2011, 21:39

Katiedot wrote:I think she's an improvement on his last few girlfriends, but honestly that's a lot like saying she's the fastest donkey on the beach when really he should be riding a ferrari.
He can ride my ferrari any day and twice on Sunday! Oh, it's Sunday!! I'm ready!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 17 Oct 2011, 01:25

This will give her a much needed profile boost she really needs it she hasn't done all that much since DWTS that has got her a lot of interest. Her acting career seems to have stalled somewhat although she does have that really bad movie coming out. Maybe this will help her get some better opportunities. I don't see it lasting too long she wants to be a mum and at 32 her clock would be ticking. She has to find a bloke have a relationship etc that could take a couple of years so she doesn't have that long to waste on George. Her goal is to be a stay at home mum which is unusual these days but if it makes her happy! I think she knows she isn't going to get an Oscar anytime soon.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 17 Oct 2011, 05:13

As long as she's working, and she does seem to have a lot of projects on the go, then she's doing well.

She won't ever be an a-list superstar, but by definition 99.9% of people won't ever be as big as George so it's no shame that she doesn't achieve that.

The important thing in life is to make enough money to live comfortably and have a job that you find interesting, stimulating and makes you happy. If she's doing this, which it looks like she is, then she's a success.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 17 Oct 2011, 14:40

I totally agree... and she's got her arm around the most “eligible bachelor” in the world!

Shucks....
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 17 Oct 2011, 14:41

Shucks... lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down