Log in

I forgot my password

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Facebo13
George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Twitte12
Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by cindigirl on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 14:44

davidarochelle wrote:Once I did ask Silverstreak how she knew what she claimed to know and she never responded. One humorous poster even asked Silverstreak if she were G's mother

Is Silverstreak the same person as Silverscreen? I know she changes her name sometimes. I don't go on IMDb anymore, it makes me explode. Shocked
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : NJ, USA

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Cinderella on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 14:50

I'm not sure but they seem to have the same "ammo". AND they talk to each other and "high five" each other (couldn't think of a better word)...
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-09-27
Location : America

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by m4rose on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 14:51

Sometimes when I'm feeling like I'm the crazy one I go to IMDB and read some of the conversations and I realize it isn't me! There are people who are in serious need of assistance. Rolling Eyes
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Posts : 539
Join date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by m4rose on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 14:52

Yes , Silverscreen, silver streak, stanhumpsstacey are all the same crazy.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Posts : 539
Join date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Cinderella on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 14:55

I had that suspicion!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-09-27
Location : America

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by cindigirl on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 14:59

m4rose wrote:Yes , Silverscreen, silver streak, stanhumpsstacey are all the same crazy.

Love the last nickname. Thumbs up!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : NJ, USA

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 17:19

Reading



Last edited by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Sun 23 Oct 2011, 01:20; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : glitches.)

Wolfgang Gunnerson
Getting serious about George

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-09-27

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by cindigirl on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 17:44

Wolfgang Gunnerson quote:
"I hope George finds happiness and a real relationship one day, before it's too late. Or he will feel bitter remorse in years to come that he lost that opportunity."

I hope he does too. But that seems to be the price he's paying for being a celebrity. If he did have a "real" relationship she would have to travel with him and stay hidden when he travels.
.

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : NJ, USA

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by davidarochelle on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 17:52

Cindigirl, many girls have made far, far more difficult choices to be with a man they care about. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1403
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by pattygirl on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 17:58

If he had a "real" relationship, she wouldn't have to stay hidden when he travels. She'd be with him "all the way" and in every way. She'd be someone he'd be proud to have with him and willing to show the world.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2827
Join date : 2011-02-26
Location : Staten Island, NY

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by melbert on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 18:05

I'll wave to you all when I'm on the carpet with him!!! lol cameraclick
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19324
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : George's House

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by pattygirl on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 18:08

We'll all be watching and cheering cheers you on. (and hating your guts, because it's you and not each and every one of us.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2827
Join date : 2011-02-26
Location : Staten Island, NY

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by bellybaby on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 18:09

@wolfgang....appreciate your opinion, but IMO, I think all that PR shit is just that....PR shit. There are a million other avenues for G to take to get PR, personally, I don't believe this is one of them. I think he has his own ideas on who and why he dates who he does, and we'll probably never know them.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by pattygirl on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 18:16

Yeah Right cheers
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2827
Join date : 2011-02-26
Location : Staten Island, NY

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by lelacorb on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 18:23

Wolfgang I did not say that George is gay and if having a good time with Waldo but I said that George has never intervened in the press to deny the lies told about him (Waldo was the story with an example). Ely I find a beautiful woman, even though now it seems wasted (it can also be guilty of affair with George, I do not know) but Stacy is nice (maybe too high and so for him). I do not judge those who do not know and I do not make inferences about other people's lives (I can say is as good or bad, I like or not like) but I would never refer to them as you are doing! And 'because of your miserable life !!!!!!!! I'm sorry !!!!!!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3344
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 19:00


Rolling Eyes




Last edited by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 13:52; edited 1 time in total

Wolfgang Gunnerson
Getting serious about George

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-09-27

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by doris day on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 19:18

wolfgang you are very unfair porca miseria;i dont believe lelacorb is a friend of canalis and by the way i am not a friend of canalis but i dont think she is so ugly as you paint her and anyway again if she is so ugly its clooney who spent some time with her so you mean that hes completely mad?
because you have some theories its not sure that they are right ,at least dont be rude
hope katie explains you some of the rules here

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-02-07

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Cinderella on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 19:37

melbert wrote:I'll wave to you all when I'm on the carpet with him!!! lol cameraclick

Melbert, if and when this happens... will you remember us? Like... send each of us a photo of GEORGE without you in it? lol!

Just kidding...
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-09-27
Location : America

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 19:41

Reading



Last edited by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 13:53; edited 1 time in total

Wolfgang Gunnerson
Getting serious about George

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-09-27

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by lelacorb on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 20:52

Wolfgang you have defied even Stacy (coward), I said that I like to Ely but I'm not her friend because I do not know but I see on TV for 13 years (this is the only knowledge I have of her). The exclamation point exclamation points do not insult (this in my language).
I am quiet, I like Ely do not hide, but defending Stacy (though I do not like), maybe you are hysterical!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3344
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by dakota007 on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 21:24

calm down people!!! c'mon now!! enough with the whole talk about why he is dating those girls !! i mean he could simpley be with one of holywood biggest stars if he wants puplicety and they will be easier to live with i mean they are actresses are they?? but he goes for girls he knows he wont love and they wont love him too, i think he closed his heart and doesn't seem to open it soon Crying or Very sad
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Posts : 177
Join date : 2011-10-14

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Cinderella on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 22:07

Wow... a lot can happen in a couple of hours...
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-09-27
Location : America

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by davidarochelle on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 22:11

Thank you all and you too Wolfgang for responding. This is getting very, very interesting. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1403
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by pattygirl on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 22:19

Yes, Davida. You really know how to stir the pot, don't you? Drop a bomb (one of your "innocent" questions) and step back while it explodes. Frankly, I think you are just a troublemaker and not really interested in answers, only in others in forum hurt each other. I think you and Wolfgang make a good pair, perhaps are even in cahoots.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2827
Join date : 2011-02-26
Location : Staten Island, NY

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 22:46

Writer\'s block Drink
Razz


Last edited by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 13:58; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : TINKERING at the tupperware party! Once for each gnome.)

Wolfgang Gunnerson
Getting serious about George

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-09-27

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by davidarochelle on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 23:05

Pattygirl, why are you being so hurtful? I am so offended. I have never met Wolfgang, nor talked to him, nor do I know anything about him. I am by nature very analytical and try to understand things that do not initially make logical sense, as I am also very creative. I tend to think "in a circle rather than in a straight line." Unfortunately I am also not very observant, and often get attacked because of it. (I frequently get paid to give my opinions to guide business, political campaigns, and legal cases, because I see things so differently from the average person.)

I thought this section of the forum was about trying to understand G and SK relationship which to me is completely bizarre considering G's visual cues and body language. I felt so sad that many bloggers, both here and on other forums, are dissing G. Yes of course that is there right; but I wonder if more would retain respect and admiration for G if there was another explanation for his attitude. And I honestly felt that Wolfgang for whatever reason (and yes I am very curious to know what that is) might have a very different perspective, as I feel he must come from a different background or have varied experiences in the industry. So why would questions, even if they seem challenging, cause "trouble?" How could they hurt anyone else reading this? Don't you want to know the truth, and if that really is not at all possible, to discover alternative realities? As far as "not really interested in answers," why would I be spending my time reading others' posts and constructing hopefully meaningful responses if I weren't extremely curious? I'm sorry you do not know me otherwise I am sure you would not be making such apparently "confusing" statements. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1403
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Henway on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 23:06

pattygirl wrote:We'll all be watching and cheering cheers you on. (and hating your guts, because it's you and not each and every one of us.


No Not me cause I will be there with her I get to be her assistant. Please! I want the benifits of travel and meeting people and all that with out having to be the one to let George sniff my hair in Photo's. Smile

I want to be assistant, I want to be assistant, I am pretty good in the wardrobe department to and I promise to tell you if your hair looks like a cats hair ball. Very Happy Lots of happy

Henway
Clooney-phile

Posts : 729
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Henway on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 00:01

davidarochelle wrote:Pattygirl, why are you being so hurtful? I am so offended. I have never met Wolfgang, nor talked to him, nor do I know anything about him. I am by nature very analytical and try to understand things that do not initially make logical sense, as I am also very creative. I tend to think "in a circle rather than in a straight line." Unfortunately I am also not very observant, and often get attacked because of it. (I frequently get paid to give my opinions to guide business, political campaigns, and legal cases, because I see things so differently from the average person.)

I thought this section of the forum was about trying to understand G and SK relationship which to me is completely bizarre considering G's visual cues and body language. I felt so sad that many bloggers, both here and on other forums, are dissing G. Yes of course that is there right; but I wonder if more would retain respect and admiration for G if there was another explanation for his attitude. And I honestly felt that Wolfgang for whatever reason (and yes I am very curious to know what that is) might have a very different perspective, as I feel he must come from a different background or have varied experiences in the industry. So why would questions, even if they seem challenging, cause "trouble?" How could they hurt anyone else reading this? Don't you want to know the truth, and if that really is not at all possible, to discover alternative realities? As far as "not really interested in answers," why would I be spending my time reading others' posts and constructing hopefully meaningful responses if I weren't extremely curious? I'm sorry you do not know me otherwise I am sure you would not be making such apparently "confusing" statements. Davida-Rochelle

Davida- There is so much you do not seem to understand and it is not any easy thing to teach one who has not had to deal with the crazies, nut’s that think they are going to be with George. One thing you might want to think about for yourself is using your real name on blogs/forums. A lot of us her have seen what these crazies have done. They have gone as far as coping complete blogs in trying to fool bloggers that they are at the original site. Which then forced the original owner to close since this person/persons broke into personal information. If you are looking for correct personal information on blogs and forums about George that you cannot find in articles, you will not find it. You are only going to get speculation and what we think of George, since we do not work or live with George. We are good at time lines and getting down to truths of articles, just with the facts we have already collected. Not many other blogs are probably as good as us, except for one other public forum that I know of. There are blogger’s here that I trust and know. I do not know Wolfgang….and for her to pick on someone’s language, well get a life. And if someone got a tweet back from Betty good for them for getting a response, I never get response on any of my tweets. Smile I am getting lost in my head right now to much on my plate today, but I hope I have given you at least a little insight here. Here is also a link to something you may have not seen before check this out and it might make you understand why a lot of us get very defensive.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Henway
Clooney-phile

Posts : 729
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Dexterdidit on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 00:27

Wolfgang I'm sure Waldo's wife and son would be thrilled to find out how gay Waldo is. He is married and has been for years he is a hairdresser but that doesn't make him gay! That alone tells me BS from you. You basically are saying the same thing that Silverscreen is and that is that Stan is forcing George to date these women. Why would George who is the big star go along for that? George could date anyone he doesn't need to be told who to date from Stan or anyone else. You know so much but you don't know if he is taking her to London or Paris? He hasn't taken her to NY before and he hasn't shown up with her anywhere acting like a boyfriend. If it already seems to be such a struggle for him to be around her I don't see him taking her through the awards season with him. George is a big boy pretty sure he can tell Stan where to go if Stan even tried to blackmail him to do something. George has spent his career sticking up for people who couldn't stick up for themselves so I don't see him being this meek little thing Stan can coerce. Davida you have been here for 5 minutes there a tonne of people around here who have been on the boards for a much longer time so it is interesting that you decided to single out Wolfgang who arrived here around the same time as you!
@Lelacorb George has denied being gay in the past but it is no longer bothering too because what's the point. People will believe what they want too and clearly he isn't. Maybe George thinks his fans are smart enough to work it out for themselves?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Somewhere in Oz

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Charley on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 00:28

pattygirl wrote:Yes, Davida. You really know how to stir the pot, don't you? Drop a bomb (one of your "innocent" questions) and step back while it explodes. Frankly, I think you are just a troublemaker and not really interested in answers, only in others in forum hurt each other. I think you and Wolfgang make a good pair, perhaps are even in cahoots.


10 out of 10 Yeah Right
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 457
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Charley on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 00:32

Dexterdidit wrote:Wolfgang I'm sure Waldo's wife and son would be thrilled to find out how gay Waldo is. He is married and has been for years he is a hairdresser but that doesn't make him gay! That alone tells me BS from you. You basically are saying the same thing that Silverscreen is and that is that Stan is forcing George to date these women. Why would George who is the big star go along for that? George could date anyone he doesn't need to be told who to date from Stan or anyone else. You know so much but you don't know if he is taking her to London or Paris? He hasn't taken her to NY before and he hasn't shown up with her anywhere acting like a boyfriend. If it already seems to be such a struggle for him to be around her I don't see him taking her through the awards season with him. George is a big boy pretty sure he can tell Stan where to go if Stan even tried to blackmail him to do something. George has spent his career sticking up for people who couldn't stick up for themselves so I don't see him being this meek little thing Stan can coerce. Davida you have been here for 5 minutes there a tonne of people around here who have been on the boards for a much longer time so it is interesting that you decided to single out Wolfgang who arrived here around the same time as you!
@Lelacorb George has denied being gay in the past but it is no longer bothering too because what's the point. People will believe what they want too and clearly he isn't. Maybe George thinks his fans are smart enough to work it out for themselves?


10 out of 10 Yeah Right


Just using emoticons in this and my last post - because I agree and couldn't have put it better myself.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 457
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 00:54

scratch


Last edited by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 13:48; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : gnomes are ganging up on me. All 7 of them. Not the ringleader.. yet.)

Wolfgang Gunnerson
Getting serious about George

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-09-27

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 01:13


I only gave my opinions. Never stated I have any inside knowledge.
Only info extracted & my own perspective. Seesaw of good and e







Last edited by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 13:59; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : tautology)

Wolfgang Gunnerson
Getting serious about George

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-09-27

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by melbert on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 01:30

Henway wrote:
pattygirl wrote:We'll all be watching and cheering cheers you on. (and hating your guts, because it's you and not each and every one of us.


No Not me cause I will be there with her I get to be her assistant. Please! I want the benifits of travel and meeting people and all that with out having to be the one to let George sniff my hair in Photo's. Smile

I want to be assistant, I want to be assistant, I am pretty good in the wardrobe department to and I promise to tell you if your hair looks like a cats hair ball. Very Happy Lots of happy
I knew I could count on you Hen!! I'd be honored!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19324
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : George's House

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Charley on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 01:38

Yes, Wolfgang - a lot of us are VERY observant!! Just remember that you are also being observed.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 457
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Guest on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 01:43

I am not going to get into this discussion because what they do in their personal lives is their business!

But, so you all know. English is considered a very flat language, many languages (mainly the ones derived from Latin) use a lot of punctuation to express one's feelings. Explanation marks are used a lot!!! cheers lol! Love3

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Henway on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 01:58

Wolfgang Gunnerson wrote:Henway,
Many celebrities have obsessed fans (fantatics) who lose perspective. Some dangerous mentally unstable stalkers. Obviously Clooney might too. Never saw that link before nor heard of "Jones." I simply gave an opinion on who Silverscreen is.

Also, no need to be blatantly offensive. You wrote:
"Wolfgang….and for her to pick on someone’s language, well get a life. And if someone got a tweet back from Betty good for them for getting a response, I never get response on any of my tweets."

It's not a single Tweet from Canalis. Replies back & forth. But then you know that.. Very Happy You're very defensive, aren't you just!
2nd point - if someone insults me, they deserve to a lash back.

I did not see any one pick on your language maybe you would like to talk to her in Italian and see how well you do at expressing yourself. As for tweets , hell at least they are more intresting then Stacy's now that I know about them. Yes I am Defensive when people come along and try to interupt my escape time with nonsense....hmmmmm maybe that’s why subconsciously I picked a name with Hen, dang guess I should change it to Mother hen. cyclops


Henway
Clooney-phile

Posts : 729
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by davidarochelle on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 02:01

Dexterdidit, I didn't know when Wolfgang arrived on COH. Maybe he is giving opinions based on random speculation. I singled him out for questioning simply because some of his earlier posts gave me the impression that he in some way worked in the industry and thus had special knowledge. Very early on I sent both you and Henway private messages because I thought both of you also had great insights. I tried sending one to Wolfgang but couldn't. That's why I had to ask him publicly.

I have long had a reputation in Hollywood for being very articulate and creative. Yes it sometimes gets me into trouble. The former Pres. of SAG Hollywood HATES me, and I have paid a terrible price as a result. Yet those that I truly admire know who I am and often want to meet me as a result of my outspokenness. When you stand out in any form, you have to accept the terrible pain of being attacked. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1403
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by davidarochelle on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 02:08

By the way I did see Waldo up close on UITA and he is a very charming, handsome man. His wife is very lucky. I do not know him and cannot say; but there are many married men with kids in Hollywood that are gay or bi.

Henway, as you know I am learning a lot about blogging and I will check out the link you recommend. And of course I'm learning about the past crazies on COH. Having lived in Hollywood and Las Vegas, crazies don't bother me unless they physically attack me. No I am not stereotyping these cities again. Most comedies portraying nuts aren't funny to me, as I know people worse than that in real life. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1403
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Dexterdidit on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 02:23

No I'm not Georgesgoat I have been asked that before a very long time ago. I am not a member of IMDB and have never posted there. If you notice I am actually quite active on the boards I am a member off they seem to rarely post. You may off noticed I'm not the shy retiring type. Maybe you should ask Georgesgoat? Who are you on IMDB?

You and Davida are both so observant and you seem to think no one else is. Funny that. Cause it is just so odd how you both appeared within days of each other and you seem to have very similar thoughts. Are you Davida? I could say I know you are but that would be arrogant and of course I have about as much proof as you do. You both seem to think you know things that no one else does. I notice that you haven't actually responded to anything anyone else has bought up or pointed out to you why many of us believe your statements to be BS. But then we aren't as observant as you are we?

As for the Waldo thing you must reread what you wrote cause you claim very clearly that Waldo is gay. I simply stated that Waldo is married and it's a well known fact. If you wanted to make a point maybe you should have said that, not yes Waldo is gay.

You claim Silverscreen is working for the same PR to muddy the waters all SS does is make such far fetched accusations I don't see how anyone would employ her. Since when is making out someone is an escort, George is being coerced to date these girls (funny enough the same thing your saying) that everyone is after her because of what she knows etc. I don't know much about PR but I don't see anyone using that as some sort of marketing tool. Besides as you are so intune with what is going on with IMDB you would know she has been around singing the exact same tune for years and most believe she is nuts and ignore her. Honestly, Wolfgang you have just shown up and are saying stuff very similar to the theories on IMDB. Where do you get all your information from? Let me guess you can't say......

Tweeting to Elisabetta doesn't confirm she and Lelacorb are friends. Lelacorb has said she has been aware of Eli for many years and Eli accepted her friend request it doesn't mean they actually know each other. I don't read anything that says they met up for dinner or have any contact other then the twitters they sent back and forth. So Lelacorb is an Eli fan and thinks she is lovely that is her opinion I don't find Eli knock down attractive but she can look pretty. I think your description of vile is pretty harsh for both Stacy and Eli.

Of course we are all being defensive because you keep attacking without any actual reason too and without a single shred of evidence to back up what you are saying. Love the diversion tactics by the way pick on the little things that way you don't have to actually answer anything anyone else has asked you. See I am observant!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Somewhere in Oz

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Cinderella on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 02:44

So... I wonder if George went swimming in Mexico when he was there. scratch

And...

This forum isn't an Eli forum. I don't understand why you all are still talking about her. If it was up to me that thread would be archived. It seems about three people keeps it going, mainly... And I think they are Eli fans... Still talking about Eli on a George forum... Can't get over the fact that George dumped her a long time ago... IMHO
Personally, I get tired of hearing about her. Especially when I open a Stacy thread... Just saying...
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-09-27
Location : America

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by davidarochelle on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 02:49

Dexterdidit, Of course I am not Wolfgang. And as I said on an earlier post, everything on the internet from email to facebook, and this the only place that I have ever posted, I use my real name: Davida-Rochelle. It is pure coincidence that I showed up at the same time as Wolfgang, and I did not know that until you pointed that out. I actually came on because I now have my own laptop instead of walking 6 miles roundtrip to use the library's, and fighting for limited computer time and assistance there. I use it as a stress relief in between looking for more jobs online.

Actually I am very flattered anyone thinks that I am observant; I feel that it is a quality in which I am very deficient. I tried to explain how I knew certain things about G but I knew no one would believe me. I think it best from now on to try to explain in private messages only. I was not aware of G's girlfriends prior to Eli; I have never seen an episode of ER as I hate medical shows. I feel very bad that Wolfgang is being attacked based on what I asked of him. I truly sense that because we have both worked in Hollywood we may have a similar view of some things. If you have talked to people on set, you always share a laugh at Middle America and what they are told to believe. (Oh-oh. Am I going to be accused of generalizing again?) Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1403
Join date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Charley on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 02:49

LouisLane wrote:I am not going to get into this discussion because what they do in their personal lives is their business!

But, so you all know. English is considered a very flat language, many languages (mainly the ones derived from Latin) use a lot of punctuation to express one's feelings. Explanation marks are used a lot!!! cheers lol! Love3

My mother always said I must be Italian because I talk with my hands, and now it's confirmed because I use !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a lot too, LOL!!
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 457
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by lovelylois on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 02:59

Cinderella wrote:So... I wonder if George went swimming in Mexico when he was there. scratch

And...

This forum isn't an Eli forum. I don't understand why you all are still talking about her. If it was up to me that thread would be archived. It seems about three people keeps it going, mainly... And I think they are Eli fans... Still talking about Eli on a George forum... Can't get over the fact that George dumped her a long time ago... IMHO
Personally, I get tired of hearing about her. Especially when I open a Stacy thread... Just saying...


I agree with Cinderella this thread is no longer about Stacy and George in Mexico, actually, it is very intense and I can't follow along anymore about what the argument is about. How did El's tweets get on this thread.

I wonder how long George stayed in Cabo? He uses private airplanes like we drive around our cars each day. Did he have a swim, cake and bang and then leave. He could have been there for a few hours till overnight? hmm.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2011-06-25

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Cinderella on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 03:01

I bet it was a few hours... lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-09-27
Location : America

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 03:01

Noooo!


Last edited by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 13:47; edited 1 time in total

Wolfgang Gunnerson
Getting serious about George

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-09-27

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Cinderella on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 03:04

Oh..., all of you just stop! You sound like a bunch of little kids. So, who's going to be the mature one and step off?
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-09-27
Location : America

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by madsky on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 03:04

This "relationship" with Stacy is just odd. When they are together they just don't look that into each other. Even less than the others.
Let see, George breaks up with a steady "girlfriend" after 2 years, and then within a few months is dating or amazingly in love, (depending on who you talk to) with a woman who tweets about smaller food plates to lose weight. The man who is interviewed on Charlie Rose saying he wants to spend more of his time working on charitable causes is madly in love with the new food police tweeter. A man who said he would rather have a proctology exam than a facebook page is in love with a women who makes her living off of the drivel of her social media. Really!! This man is 50 not 15, what the hell are they talking about!! Before I get beaten up about we don't know Stacy she could be a nobel laureate for all we know, I know a lot of people who know her and she is pretty much as shallow as the size of her food plates. I think it is just casual sex, but still why let the publicity go on like this? Is he really that old to believe that any press is good press. Probably he is the son of a newsman.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Posts : 292
Join date : 2011-10-01
Location : maryland, U.S.A.

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Cinderella on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 03:10

He says he doesn't talk publically about his personal life. We cannot have it both ways. That’s how all the gossip gets started and some gossip groups know he will not comment... gives them a little bit of room to wiggle! As long as it’s not hurting him, he'll allow it. Stacy’s "friend" has already come out and said they don’t know where it’s going so… what's that tell you? That it's really non of our business and that it's not serious!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2090
Join date : 2011-09-27
Location : America

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 03:18

Hello!





Last edited by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 15:02; edited 1 time in total

Wolfgang Gunnerson
Getting serious about George

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-09-27

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler in Mexico

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum