George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
The Ides of March discussion for those who've seen the film - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Ides of March discussion for those who've seen the film - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
The Ides of March discussion for those who've seen the film - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Ides of March discussion for those who've seen the film - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Ides of March discussion for those who've seen the film - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Ides of March discussion for those who've seen the film - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
The Ides of March discussion for those who've seen the film - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
The Ides of March discussion for those who've seen the film - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
The Ides of March discussion for those who've seen the film - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Ides of March discussion for those who've seen the film

+20
MyGirlKylie
Duffy
dakota007
lolo"layla"
fluffy
macs
sadDonkey
melbert
Atalante
blubelle
zizi
lucy
Jazz After Dark
socimar
it's me
pattygirl
Cinderella
Wolfgang Gunnerson
cindigirl
Katiedot
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I thought Ides of March was:

The Ides of March discussion for those who've seen the film - Page 2 Vote_lcap34%The Ides of March discussion for those who've seen the film - Page 2 Vote_rcap 34% 
[ 13 ]
The Ides of March discussion for those who've seen the film - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%The Ides of March discussion for those who've seen the film - Page 2 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 17 ]
The Ides of March discussion for those who've seen the film - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%The Ides of March discussion for those who've seen the film - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 8 ]
The Ides of March discussion for those who've seen the film - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The Ides of March discussion for those who've seen the film - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Ides of March discussion for those who've seen the film - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The Ides of March discussion for those who've seen the film - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 38
Back

The Ides of March discussion for those who've seen the film - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ides of March discussion for those who've seen the film

Post by fluffy Thu 12 Jul 2012, 13:57

I've just finished the Directors commentary on this now, and Grant & George have quite a good rapore! George says that he writes on paper and doesn't use a computer to do scripts! Not a very 21st century guy!! They didn't address some of the points I thought they would, scene wise, but did mention food alot and playing hoops between takes! I like the end credits where G & G both cheer themselves as the titles roll for actor, director, producer! Well worth a listen to and to hear George's wonderful deep voice! Thumbs up!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

The Ides of March discussion for those who've seen the film - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ides of March discussion for those who've seen the film

Post by Cinderella Thu 12 Jul 2012, 14:15

Now that's a very good idea! I think I'll start doing that... The only problem... how do I get it to my publisher??? I'm not famous like George and Company... scratch
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jul 2012, 05:50

melbert wrote:Isn't he just the cutest little bug??!! Thanks Joanna for posting this!

Apparently, George thinks so, too.... cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart Sat 24 May 2014, 19:16

Good cast, phenomenal acting. But I dont really understand the acting.

Personal rating: 3.5/5

lionheart
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 01 Jul 2014, 20:47

you can see the movie
in Italy Very Happy

on Rai movie
channel 24

next Friday
9.15 pm
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 01 Jul 2014, 20:59

Coolio  I'm coming   cheers
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 01 Jul 2014, 21:00

good Very Happy
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2