George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned] - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned] - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned] - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned] - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned] - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned] - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned] - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned] - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned]

+30
lolo"layla"
melbert
Katarina
sisieq
MyGirlKylie
blubelle
sadDonkey
sandwiches
MM
Lighterside
lucy
fava
Charley
Henway
Dexterdidit
lovelylois
davidarochelle
zizi
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Dior
annemarie
cindigirl
Atalante
Jazz After Dark
lelacorb
watching
it's me
Katiedot
pattygirl
Cinderella
34 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned] - Page 2 Empty Re: Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned]

Post by cindigirl Mon 10 Oct 2011, 14:36

Cindy, that sounds delightful to me. Add a water bed and a mirror on the ceiling and I'm in.
This big
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned] - Page 2 Empty Re: Will George Clooney ever settle down? [Stacy Keibler Mentioned]

Post by Cinderella Mon 10 Oct 2011, 14:37

lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Mon 10 Oct 2011, 15:40

And some women like their space and private time too.
They don't need the man around all the time.
Not too clingy. No ball and chain. It can be suffocating.
Maybe she'd be glad if he hung out with the boys every so often.
All in good measure...

Besides, I can't see him having the energy to get back up after a quick "visit" to her boudoir and go out again.
More than likely, rock up at 3am quite intoxicated after hanging out with the boys
Drink 3 Drink 2 drunken
Then if he can muster the energy, do the deed in bed
.... but more than likely pass out before he even gets to the bedroom.
Razz

Last edited by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Mon 10 Oct 2011, 16:58; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : experimenting)

Wolfgang Gunnerson
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 10 Oct 2011, 17:15

Unforetunately there are too many women out there who think that sex is the only way to impress a man. It seems to start in the teen years and just gets worse as they get older. Any woman who thinks that "that" is where her worth is, has no or very low self-esteem. Man, whose brain is essentially between his legs, thrives on this perpetually available booty call, and will take constant advantage of it. But, on the other hand, of course, she is never the one he wants to marry.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz After Dark Mon 10 Oct 2011, 17:34

pattygirl wrote: Man, whose brain is essentially between his legs, thrives on this perpetually available booty call, and will take constant advantage of it.
They're not true relationships based on love, unity, understanding, bonding & passion. Just brief physical liaisons that fulfill temporary voids, but leave people empty.

Most people crave to have a strong loving connection, as much as they try to make excuses that they have no time for commitments. It's human nature.
Jazz After Dark
Jazz After Dark
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 10 Oct 2011, 17:45

I agree with what you're saying. I also said that these booty callers are never the ones that inspire marriage or a real loving connection. Never said they were relationships at all, just, as you say, brief physical liaisons. Hopefully, eventually they meet women, real women, with a healthy amount of self-esteem, who can show them that the brain between their legs isn't the smartest or even most glorious part of them, but rather it's the mind, the heart, the "spiritual" if you will, connections that are the essence of their lives.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 10 Oct 2011, 18:43

There are many, many woman who are married and have a similar relationship, and their husbands are poor lovers, not physically attractive, not good providers, not, not, not . . . After all women stay married to men in prison. I know that I was raised with the following view: "if a man does not beat you, isn't a total drunk, doesn't gamble away the rent money, isn't a 100% rotten lout (like many of them are) then you have no reason to complain." Maybe you want something different. I just am saying that you should be a realist going in to a relationship. And at least G does not lie (which many men do.) And Cinderella why are you referring to *** as "the dirty" as if it's for the man more than it's for the woman? Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 10 Oct 2011, 19:05

I get the feeling that many of you think that even "quickies" are for the man more than the woman. That is not always the case, as many females need constant "stress release." Also some men initially connect to women through the physical but stay because the emotional and intellectual connection and openness makes *** much, much better. A girlfriend of mine got married after a one-night stand with her man led to many more; they are still very happy together. G's mistake (in my opinion) is that he is accepting what is readily available rather than being more discriminating. Oh and Wolfgang, perhaps a female would understand that her man is a little high from "having fun with the boys" and knows how to tempt him/seduce him, or cuddle until a "morning happy wake-up." Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 10 Oct 2011, 20:02

Very Happy I know guys like that, ..., now they are stuck with a bunch of kids, they didn't really want. I can laugh myself sick with such idiots ! lol!
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 11 Oct 2011, 01:13

It's very rare a one night stand ends in marriage and kids, there tends to be a lack of respect so your friend was lucky. As my mum used to say there are the girls you play with and the ones you marry. George like it or not is old fashioned and I doubt he would end up marrying a girl who has lived a life like him. I don't know any woman who has had a one night stand women by nature seek connection and that doesn't generally do it for them. Some do but then when they find someone it can come and bite them in the butt I worked with a young girl who slept around then met someone and he couldn't get over her past. They married but it ended every time they fought he bought it up, like it or not women who sleep around are not treated the same as men who do. George has also made it clear he doesn't want kids and there are many women who couldn't bear that!

Last edited by Dexterdidit on Tue 11 Oct 2011, 01:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added something)
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 11 Oct 2011, 01:24

G should not have kids, in my opinion, as he knows he is way too busy to be the great father he would want to be. He should look for those women who agree with him, and do not want him to change. I am not an advocate of women engaging in very casual sex. Perhaps G chooses those girls because he expects them to be hotter and wilder. I am told many married men have affairs because their "mother approved" wives are too sexually conservative. And no I am not saying their behavior is justified; I believe in being a true realist. There were many opportunities for me to advance my acting career with hotttt leading men but I was never a good "game player." Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 11 Oct 2011, 06:05

@Davida- Rochelle, I applaud you in not being a game player. I bet you sleep better at night.

As for women who will sell their body for a career climb, especially those in the public eye should be a shamed at what they are teaching are young youth. Those in the public eye seem to forget that they are role models weather they signed up to be or not.
I would be very happy if my boys end up gay, that way I would never have to feel a shamed of them using women( since I am a women).

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Tue 11 Oct 2011, 09:09

Your boys won't "end up" gay, Hen - if they're gay, they already are!!! It's up to the (mostly) inate lessons you and your husband teach them about how women should be treated whether or not they turn out to be worthy of the title gentleman.

Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Oct 2011, 13:54

N.E.V.E.R.!

PS: this was my answer to the thread topic... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Tue 11 Oct 2011, 14:27

By definition a one-night stand does not end up in marriage and kids. ....

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 11 Oct 2011, 14:33

With a 40 year old private nurse when he's 70.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 11 Oct 2011, 14:44

Charley wrote:Your boys won't "end up" gay, Hen - if they're gay, they already are!!! It's up to the (mostly) inate lessons you and your husband teach them about how women should be treated whether or not they turn out to be worthy of the title gentleman.

Charley please do not destroy my wishful thinking! Smile

In my heart I know they are not, but so many less worries if they were. No worries of pregnant teenagers for one! Cause I know, no matter how much you tell them and try to install in them they will do things and learn things on their own. This is why at times I think wow George is so smart on the no kid rule, so many responsibilities in trying to bring up, upright citizens. The presser, the presser! Exploded

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 11 Oct 2011, 15:00

Having children is definitely a big responsibility, and the best way to instill respect for the opposite sex is to be a role model in your own home and treat your spouse or significant other with both love and respect. You'll see that you are succeeding in the way your children act toward their siblings. They'll fight with each other,of course, but when it's over, the love and respect they have for each other will shine through. With your male children, they will be supremely protective of their female siblings and keep them from "predators"
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 11 Oct 2011, 15:05

Patty, it sounds like you have a lovely family.

George has really a good role model in his parents and yet I wonder why he doesn't want to follow in their footsteps.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 11 Oct 2011, 15:13

Perhaps he's not confident enough. Perhaps he doesn't feel that he can "live up to their example". Those are big footsteps to try to fit into. Perhaps, as a control freak, he doesn't want any situation in which he hasn't got ultimate control. When control is shared with another, shit happens. To him, shit equates to failure and while he's not adverse to failures in his career choices, and always recovers, in his private existence, that failure would mean he didn't live up to Mom and Dad's expectations.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 11 Oct 2011, 15:38

pattygirl I totally agree with your posts. I have raised three young men who have nothing but respect for women. They are all protective of their female love interests and their female cousins.

Everything begins with what they see at home. It's not the only influence, as peer pressure is another animal entirely to deal with but what they've seen as an example in the home on a daily basis is what will form their characters the most. Character is developed at a very early stage in childhood development and thinking that your infant or toddler isn't affected by their environment because they're too young to establish opinions on what they see is a completely wrongheaded notion. They're like sponges at that stage and take in everything they see and they will imitate those actions.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 11 Oct 2011, 15:43

Yeah Right 10 out of 10 Coolio
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 11 Oct 2011, 15:49

I speak, sometimes, with young people, near 18 yrs old.
They 'drink' what you say
and wot you show them with your behavior

they are amazing
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 11 Oct 2011, 16:08

Yes, they do. However, if their prior experiences are pretty much a negative, it takes a tremendous amount of time and effort to get through that wall of misbehavior they've built up.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 11 Oct 2011, 17:22

Sex is a addiction, like overeating, drinking alcohol, or even exercise. People create addictions in any aspecrt. It is all about self-respect and self-control. I would like to marry an honest man who respects me as a person, and sees my value as a person. Screwing around (sorry for my bluntness) has been tolerated since the 1960's, like it is a kewl thing to do. Now, society wonders why there is so much disease and a dysfunctional environment.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 11 Oct 2011, 17:24

Yes, they do. However, if their prior experiences are pretty much a negative, it takes a tremendous amount of time and effort to get through that wall of misbehavior they've built up.

sure

but the right amount of love
can
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 11 Oct 2011, 17:53

davidarochelle wrote:And Cinderella why are you referring to *** as "the dirty" as if it's for the man more than it's for the woman? Davida-Rochelle

Davida, it’s dirty when you screw, f..k, or whatever you want to call it. After it’s over you do not feel fulfilled. Anyway, I wouldn’t! Making love is something completely different than screwing! When a couple, who are in love, make love, even if it is not the “best performance”, the experience of sharing one another is what is fulfilling. It has nothing to do with how well the person can get you off. What’s important is the person you are sharing those moments with respect you as their partner, lover, individual and friend! That’s what I’m saying. That’s why I will never do the “dirty”!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 11 Oct 2011, 18:03

Beautifully said, Cindy. Being together, really together, is the greatest experience there is. Screwing (or whatever you want to name it) is just gratification, if you're luck. There is no true feeling behind it, no emotion.
Just screwing puts you on the same plane with hookers, porn stars and the like. There is no feeling (real) involved. Okay, you can "get off" on your partner, but not feel that contentment that loving brings.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 11 Oct 2011, 18:34

Cindy and Patty . George isn't the man for us!!!!!!!!!!!!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 11 Oct 2011, 18:59

No, leacorb,but I think we all know that. There is just something about him that makes him so "interesting". Since I'm not "looking" for any man, I can really afford to fantasize about possibilities and not get hurt. Twisted Evil
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 11 Oct 2011, 19:08

mature sex is the best
IMO

when both are comfortable
bec they know
what they want and need

I also think that
real
deep love
can make you even more at ease

since sincere love means intense confidence

bec you are completely 'safe'
in those arms
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Tue 11 Oct 2011, 19:18

Fucking can be fun. Making love is better.
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 11 Oct 2011, 21:46

Cinderalla, now I see why you called it "the dirty." Maybe G's problem is that he is under so much stress because of the demands of his lifestyle and physical pain that he finds it hard to resist all of the constant temptation that is thrown in his path. Maybe one day he will again experience true physical pleasure from a girl that truly cares for him whether or not he feels that he can handle the commitment of marriage. Many men today feel "once burned, twice shy." Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Tue 11 Oct 2011, 22:02

Oops! I didn't realize the word f--king isn't censored.
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 12 Oct 2011, 00:28

davidarochelle wrote:Cinderalla, now I see why you called it "the dirty." Maybe G's problem is that he is under so much stress because of the demands of his lifestyle and physical pain that he finds it hard to resist all of the constant temptation that is thrown in his path. Maybe one day he will again experience true physical pleasure from a girl that truly cares for him whether or not he feels that he can handle the commitment of marriage. Many men today feel "once burned, twice shy." Davida-Rochelle

Since when did George get BURNED? George does the burning! It's his way or the highway.

Need proof?
Talia Balsam
Kelly Preston
Celine Balitran
Krista Allen
Lisa Snowden
Sarah Larson
Lucy Wolvert(Friend of Stacy's also)
Elisabetta Canalis
Sarah Larson
I know this list is not complete but I think you get the point.

for his current girl to say something about picking someone like you and not having to change(or what ever it was she said) she is full of bull shit, that or she thinks very little of her self. She will be burned, no way around it. IMO

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 12 Oct 2011, 17:12

He was burned because of the huge financial settlement with Celine, whom many people felt used him, and the legal cost of his divorce. All of his other ladies clearly understood his position on sexual friends/relationships from the very beginning or they were completely delusional. Many actors, like other successful men, are so focused on their careers that they have little time or energy for anyone else. It is the girls' choice; if they did not benefit greatly then they could leave or not get involved in the first place. I am sure they knew the friendship would be very short term from day one. Regretfully many of G's lovers lacked his talent and media savvy and couldn't take full advantage of the opportunities offered through his association. At the very least his lovers got incredible vacations and clothes. And how many of them truly even liked G or were they just in love with his media image and fame? Personally I feel most really used him. Maybe a friendship like this isn't right for any of you but for others it would be ideal. Personally I am very practical and realistic and try to avoid even platonic friendships with those that I cannot admire and respect. But since I am dealing with an industry and world I have a great deal of trouble navigating I would "jump at the chance" to get more direction from anyone kind enough to honestly offer anything that would help me achieve my goals. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 12 Oct 2011, 17:42

George has lost all ability to have a serious relationship because the relationship never serious limitations and he imposes too many limitations to its reports. A woman of thirty years (this is the age that he cares) if you must be able to dream and love him with his beliefs did not allow this. Will be content with one woman to another, or maybe one day regret not having built anything. I do not think it's a matter of time (there are many people more engaged than he has, however, that a family) but ability!

George has lost all ability to have a serious relationship because the relationship never serious limitations and he imposes too many limitations to its reports. A woman of thirty years (this is the age that he cares) if you must be able to dream and love him with his beliefs did not allow this. Will be content with one woman to another, or maybe one day regret not having built anything. I do not think it's a matter of time (there are many people more engaged than he has, however, that a family) but ability!

Girls, I'm sorry but our George has limits
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 12 Oct 2011, 17:43

Sorry I do not know what happened but I copied three times!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 12 Oct 2011, 18:04

He was burned because of the huge financial settlement with Celine, whom many people felt used him, and the legal cost of his divorce.

He cheated on Celine, I think a women who is giving her all to a man, then get's cheated on, has a right to go after him were it hurts the most. George burned his self by cheating and IMO had it coming.

His divorce, well how may divorces ever end happy. Once again he was never around always out with the boy's they say, he even says now he did not work hard at his marriage. So once again he burned his self.

Neither of these two women went out and slept with someone else, they were there working on a relation ship, but where was George?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Wed 12 Oct 2011, 19:31

Henway wrote:

He cheated on Celine

How do you know?

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 12 Oct 2011, 19:39

Cheating, aha.
Always thought he might be a little too busy with women and there
are so many...
If I had a boyfriend cheating I would just rip his head off, no problem. Hello!
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 12 Oct 2011, 19:41

sure
but his family's jewels
first
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 12 Oct 2011, 19:46

it's me wrote:sure
but his family's jewels
first
Giggle..
NO, he needs them for thinking!
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 12 Oct 2011, 19:57

LOL!!!!!! Superdupercool
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 12 Oct 2011, 20:13

sadDonkey wrote:
Henway wrote:

He cheated on Celine

How do you know?

After Celine had a birthday party for george, he went to Florida with the boy's. After a few nights he gave in to some woman and cheated. There is an article somewhere about it, I only repeat what I read, not what I now, cause well I do not know George Clooney. The writer claims to have been there wittnessing the events and gives the details in his article. If anyone has the article please help sadDonkey out.

Last edited by Henway on Wed 12 Oct 2011, 20:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Wed 12 Oct 2011, 20:26

"Believe none of what you read and half of what you see"

Wink

Last edited by sadDonkey on Wed 12 Oct 2011, 23:50; edited 1 time in total

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 12 Oct 2011, 20:53

@lelacorb... funny! You do know you can edit that "three posting" thing... Oh... you do know. Okay well, I don't think George cheats anymore if he did before. Take this scenario... Do you really think, if he cheated on Eli, that he would be doing this great? No… But what if the tables were turned and Eli cheated on George… Hmmmm….

Take this scenario... Do you really think, if he cheated on Eli, that he would be doing this great? No… But what if the tables were turned and Eli cheated on George… Hmmmm….

Take this scenario... Do you really think, if he cheated on Eli, that he would be doing this great? No… But what if the tables were turned and Eli cheated on George… Hmmmm….

lol! Love ya Lelacorb... I couldn't resist! Give Flowers2
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 12 Oct 2011, 21:05

Cindy
you're always coming in three! Razz
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 12 Oct 2011, 21:06

I did not speak George and Ely but George and women is different ..... my thoughts.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 12 Oct 2011, 21:07

different

well
only G knows! Rolling Eyes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next