George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George on David Letterman Oct 5, 2011 - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George on David Letterman Oct 5, 2011 - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George on David Letterman Oct 5, 2011 - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George on David Letterman Oct 5, 2011 - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George on David Letterman Oct 5, 2011 - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George on David Letterman Oct 5, 2011 - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George on David Letterman Oct 5, 2011 - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George on David Letterman Oct 5, 2011 - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George on David Letterman Oct 5, 2011 - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George on David Letterman Oct 5, 2011

+21
Jazz After Dark
MyGirlKylie
Lighterside
sandwiches
hathaross
Charley
watching
Luca
Katiedot
pattygirl
sarah ali
sisieq
melbert
Dexterdidit
blubelle
cindigirl
it's me
bjschm
Cinderella
laetval
LornaDoone
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George on David Letterman Oct 5, 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: George on David Letterman Oct 5, 2011

Post by laetval Thu 06 Oct 2011, 19:57

link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

George on David Letterman Oct 5, 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: George on David Letterman Oct 5, 2011

Post by sisieq Thu 06 Oct 2011, 20:10

I saw a different interview than the rest of you did. I thought they both had a good time. Letterman really seemed interested in talking about Sudan/Darfur. Letterman brought up UITA and TA because he said he enjoyed them both and was having a good time making fun of George for not "being around" in about 3 years. They both made a little fun of Ryan. Even though Letterman was fishing for an invite, the chat about Lake Como was fun, too. I'm guessing the reason George didn't give a direct answer about "the butt" is because he's a gentleman and probably didn't think it was his place. Let Vera do the answering.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 06 Oct 2011, 20:18

Sisieq, I liked the interview, too! I thought it was a success! Cool
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 06 Oct 2011, 20:22

HI Sis, regarding "butt shot" - Vera gave an interview around the UITA time and she said that the butt shot was a body double, not her, because she was nursing her baby at the time and she was afraid she would "leak."

A little trivia. LOL

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 06 Oct 2011, 20:29

cindigirl wrote:HI Sis, regarding "butt shot" - Vera gave an interview around the UITA time and she said that the butt shot was a body double, not her, because she was nursing her baby at the time and she was afraid she would "leak."

A little trivia. LOL

Yes, read that over on page 1. Thanks! But, you added: "Of course G skirted around Letterman's butt question." I was giving my opinion as to why George may not have wanted to give a direct answer. George may not have known that she revealed it was a double and being a gentleman didn't want to embarrass her - IMHO.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 06 Oct 2011, 20:38

Yes, but didn't he lean more toward the fact it was her by saying, "yes she is a beautiful woman"? That's what I got out of it anyway.

Oh, and in case anybody hasn't gotten enough George in the last 2 days, he is on Charlie Rose Show tonight.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 06 Oct 2011, 21:13

laetval wrote:George's party house

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the only thing I can see

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu 06 Oct 2011, 21:20

Rather than quoting all posts, I'll just say I agree with everyone's appraisal of the interview ... except I still think Letterman was being a dick to Clooney. Smile I understand Letterman's 'thing' is putting his guests on the spot but the way Letterman kept trying to make Clooney uncomfortable made me think it was almost personal. Almost as if he was trying to reduce Clooney to a caricature of sorts. (One weird moment was when Letterman asked Clooney how old he was and Clooney's face turned red Laughing .)
This may sound weird but the way Letterman was talking to Clooney reminded me of the way some men will talk down to women.* Maybe out of resentment for the woman(?), the men objectify the woman to compensate for their feelings of discomfort.

Under the circumstances, Clooney did fine I thought. But I still don't have any interest in seeing the 'Ides of March' lol.

*Granted, my only experience with this is in movies... Razz

Last edited by Luca on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 21:28; edited 1 time in total

Luca
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 06 Oct 2011, 21:27

ciao Luca

Maybe out of resentment for the woman(?), the men objectify the woman to compensate for their feelings of discomfort. Not sure if that makes sense.

I perfectly understand

resentment
or envy?

I'm sure Letterman WANTED
and still WANTS
to be invited in Como
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 06 Oct 2011, 21:31

Luca wrote: Rather than quoting all posts, I'll just say I agree with everyone's appraisal of the interview ... except I still think Letterman was being a dick to Clooney. Smile I understand Letterman's 'thing' is putting his guests on the spot but the way Letterman kept trying to make Clooney uncomfortable made me think it was almost personal.

LOL, now I get that with Jay Leno. Twisted Evil George hasn't been on Leno for a long time. The last time he promoted a movie was with Letterman.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 06 Oct 2011, 21:36

cindigirl wrote:Yes, but didn't he lean more toward the fact it was her by saying, "yes she is a beautiful woman"? That's what I got out of it anyway.
LOL, yes, he left it hanging!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu 06 Oct 2011, 21:40

Ciao it's me Very Happy Hello!

Maybe both resentment and envy? My mom, who was also watching, suggested Letterman was jealous of Clooney. And she's not even a Clooney fan..

I just want to add, I promise I'm not one of those loony fans that will jump to the defense of a celebrity 'out of solidarity' or whatever lol.. I really just thought it was a strange interview.

Luca
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu 06 Oct 2011, 21:50

sisieq wrote:
Luca wrote: Rather than quoting all posts, I'll just say I agree with everyone's appraisal of the interview ... except I still think Letterman was being a dick to Clooney. Smile I understand Letterman's 'thing' is putting his guests on the spot but the way Letterman kept trying to make Clooney uncomfortable made me think it was almost personal.

LOL, now I get that with Jay Leno. Twisted Evil George hasn't been on Leno for a long time. The last time he promoted a movie was with Letterman.

LOL! I don't like Leno either .

Sorry for the double post!

Luca
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 06 Oct 2011, 22:09

Luca wrote:Ciao it's me Very Happy Hello!

Maybe both resentment and envy? My mom, who was also watching, suggested Letterman was jealous of Clooney. And she's not even a Clooney fan..

I just want to add, I promise I'm not one of those loony fans that will jump to the defense of a celebrity 'out of solidarity' or whatever lol.. I really just thought it was a strange interview.

I like your honesty! What I do think Letterman was jealous was not have ever been invited to Italy. Razz Maybe not jealous, but hurt.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu 06 Oct 2011, 22:18

You may be right... Letterman certainly went on about who Clooney invited to Como ('Cuomo' lol) and how often (Bill Murray twice lol).

Luca
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 06 Oct 2011, 22:35

right
he was surprised!

damn
I had a chance to see him
but my decoder
or the channel itself....
both lost
and me too!!!!

Angry

Mad

Exploded
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 07 Oct 2011, 00:21

I actually got lucky and taped Letterman last night here in Oz and it was the latest with George. Sometimes we can be a few months behind our US friends. I think it was a normal Letterman/Clooney interview. Dave always asks about Lake Como and his invitation etc. I think there is a joke between the two and George goes back to he can't be too worried about it. I do think Dave would love to go to Lake Como and maybe George will invite him, you never know. It's all done in fun!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz After Dark Fri 07 Oct 2011, 00:42

I watched the whole interview.
I find David Letterman quite entertaining. He's witty, with a tongue-in-cheek, dry & acerbic sense of humor that some may find crass. I like it.

I think George handled him well and counter-struck with clever responses. Very Happy

Jazz After Dark
Jazz After Dark
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Fri 07 Oct 2011, 03:08

i looooved the interview , just finished watching it now on tv , George was charming as always , i really hope he goes back to do this kind of interviews again , love the chemistry between Letterman/Clooney , couldn't stop laughing about the remix that he did on George lol!
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 07 Oct 2011, 04:05

Thought it was great how DL went through everything George hasn't been on to promote before getting to IOM. Since George was the only guest they certainly had the time. Liked the Brad Pitt stuff, also the comment regarding RG not being able to get work. All in all it was typical George and Dave, I've always liked them best.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 07 Oct 2011, 15:12

link

Wednesday, October, 05 2011
Show #3557
George Clooney and Mastodon
PLUS: "Take A Bow"; Hank Williams Jr. oops; Christie says "no"; Alan tries to figure something out; and a Top Ten list.

COLD OPEN: We find Dave and George Clooney in Dave's dressing room before the show. Makeup artist Michele O'Callaghan is applying Dave's face.
GEORGE: "Wow, that's what you look like without makeup?"
DAVE: "Uh . . . . yeah."
GEORGE: "Whoa . . . . (pointing to his own face) . . . . it's much easier going through life looking like this." (George exits)
DAVE: "Jerk"
O'Callaghan shows her acting ability with a look of surprise with a twist of disgust.

". . . and now, with sodium benzoate added for freshness . . . . . . David Letterman!"

ACT 1:
MONOLOGUE
-"The economy is in a bad way. Even the City is having a hard time with their finances. Mayor Bloomberg has ordered the closing of 6,000 potholes."
-"Tough economic times. People are selling their heirlooms. Lindsay Lohan sold all of her stolen necklaces."

It's time for a brand new segment called, "Take A Bow". We see a clip from last week's college football game between the Illinois Fighting Illini and the Northwestern Wildcats. After a play, Illinois linebacker Jonathan Brown looks around, senses no one is looking, and knees an unsuspecting Wildcat player in the nuts.
Take a bow!
I found the title a bit amusing. "Take a bow" . . . . Is it a sarcastic suggestion to the guilty linebacker? Or is it what kids say to the victim of such a "nut-knock"? Hit someone in the nuts and you say, "Take a bow". The recipient of the nut-knock will then "take a bow" retracting in reaction to the hit.
The linebacker was flagged on the play. And his coach suspended him for one game. In view of the coach's reaction, my guess is Illinois is heavily favored this week. He wouldn't suspend his starting linebacker if this week's game was predicted to be a close conference game. Let's take a look.
The 5-0 Fighting Illini take on the 1-4 Indiana Hoosiers in Indiana. The Illini are a 14-point favorite.

Hank Williams Jr., the guy who sings "Are You Ready For Some Football" before the Monday night or Sunday night football games, got in trouble for making an ill-considered remark involving Hitler. You have to be more careful. So tonight, we have a helpful segment called, "Hitler References Dos and Don'ts" ANNOUNCE: "Don't: compare Hitler to the President.
Do: stick with something safe like ‘Yo Hitler So Fat' jokes."
ANNOUNCE #2: (telling fat Hitler joke) "Yo Hitler so fat, he puts mayonnaise on his schwarzwalder kirschetorte!"
ANNOUNCE: "This has been ‘Hitler Reference Dos & Don'ts"

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is not running for President. Maybe it's for the best. Dave imagines there would have been a lot of this:
We cut to see the presidential limousine bottom out as it attempts to exit a parking garage.

ACT 1 Tease: we see a phone off the hook sitting by Alan's announce perch. We hear his voice over the phone.
ALAN ANNOUNCE: "After the break, Top Ten Ways Rick Perry Plans To Spend $17 Million! And George Clooney. Sorry, running late. I'm stuck in traffic."

ACT 2:
George Clooney hasn't been on the show in three-and-a-half years. Dave wonders if he insulted him or made him mad in any way. Paul asks Dave if he remembers ever having to send him a lemon tree. Dave laughs, then explains the reference. Back when Dave used to insult guests all the time, he would try to make things all better by sending them an apology along with a lemon tree. Somebody made a lot of money selling lemon trees here in the city.

Are you folks fascinated with the natural world? Tonight we have a new segment starring our old friend, the Director Emeritus of the Columbus Zoo, Jack Hanna, in something we call "Jungle Jack Hanna's Animal Fun Facts. We see Jack Hanna. He is holding a penguin.
Jack: "You know, you get a penguin down your pants, that's a mistake you'll never make twice!"
Dave notices something odd in Alan's area. I guess he finally arrived after fighting the traffic. Alan is in a bathrobe, disheveled, he is a mess. He is mad at work with math equations on a glass board.
DAVE: "Alan. Alan. I'm sorry, Alan... what is going on?"
Alan is too busy to pay Dave much mind.
ALAN: "No, wait a minute. Give me a second.
DAVE: "Alan . . . what . . . what is going on?"
ALAN: "I'm trying to figure out how the ‘givl' you got a show!"
DAVE: "Ah . . . Good luck."

TOP TEN: WAYS RICK PERRY PLANS TO SPEND $17 MILLION - Texas Governor Rick Perry has raised $17 million in the first 7 weeks of his presidential campaign
9. Two words: Alberto VO5
8. Hire staff to write more great zingers like this (we watch the vt of Rick Perry equating Mitt Romney with the great movie actor, Flipper)
7. Always wanted to see Branson.
3. Shut up or I'll execute you.

Following the #8 VT, Dave announced, "Number 7 . . . . ." and then sat back waiting to be entertained once again with a vt or . . . . . something. He turned into a spectator. It then dawned on him that he was "the show" and he had to read #7. It was like it was his first time here. Director Jerry Foley takes a shot of Alan Kalter, still not sure how the ‘givl' Dave got this job.

ACT 3:
GEORGE CLOONEY
It's been 3 and a half years since Mr. Clooney had been here. Dave thought the duo had "a thing," a connection, two guys alike, two peas in a pod.
Clooney finishes Dave thought with, "And then I decided to go with someone younger."
Dave talks about some of the movies that George was in but didn't come here to promote. Dave loved "Up In The Air". And he also loved "The American," much of which was filmed in George's beloved Italy. George was a villa in the lake region and his gatherings have become quite well-known by the jet set. What goes on there? Fun! George says he has a lot of fun entertaining with fun people. Drinking is usually involved. He tells a story of Walter Cronkite being a guest at the house. Before preparing for dinner, he asked what kind of attire would be expected. George told him it would be dress-up. Mr. Cronkite came down for dinner in his best suit to find George and guests in bathrobes and relaxed clothing. Walter muttered something under his breath and went back upstairs to change into his play clothes. Meanwhile, George and everyone else quickly went to their room to get all dressed up before Walter came back. When Walter returned, he now found everyone all fancy. He muttered something else and walked right past them all and proceeded to walk into the lake. It seems that is now a tradition to get newsmen and pundits to take a walk in the lake. When they hesitate, Clooney tells them, ‘Hey, Walter Cronkite did it" It all sounds like fun. Dave doesn't drink anymore and wonders if he would have fun if he were ever invited to stay at Clooney's Italian villa. George was about to tell Dave that everyone has fun, but then realized he would probably have to invite Dave to come. Instead, George told Dave he would have an awful time. He tells Dave emphatically, "NO!" I think he figured Dave wouldn't pine for an invite now. I think it worked.

George just turned 50 a little while ago and although he's fine with it, he didn't appreciate going to the mailbox on the day of his 50th birthday to find an AARP subscription. They don't waste any time. The minute you turn 50 . . . . BANG! . . . there they are.

George and his father, Nick Clooney, are actively involved in bringing awareness to the troubled Sudan. The nation has been split in two, north and south, and now there is increasing border disputes. The north wants more of the south because they want the oil that is found there. The border runs right through an oil-rich region and the north wants it all for themselves. There is much killing and slaughter that few are aware of. George has gone to the region to film and take photos of what is going on in hopes the United Nations will step in to put a stop to it. The increased attention will hopefully bring increased protection to the innocent.

George's new film, "The Ides of March" opens this Friday. He directed, co-wrote, and stars in the film. It's a political thriller that is sure to thrill.

ACT 5:
ANNOUNCE: "Catch tomorrow's Late Show, with Dave's guests Caroline Kennedy, The Joy Formidable, and Dock Diving Dogs!"
Cut to Tony Mendez: "I personally guarantee this will be a great show! Now sit down!"

ACT 7:
MASTODON
From their new album, "The Hunter", the metal band loudly performed "Curl of the Burl."

And that was ours how for Wednesday, October 5, 2011.

Extra
I walked past George Clooney before the show backstage. Now that's a guy who looks the part of a movie star . . . . tall, handsome, suave, neat, great posture, with a hint of devil. He's our Cary Grant. I wonder what he thought of me.

With Philip Seymour Hoffman and Paul Giammati in "The Ides of March", the movie is a "can't miss". Those two can make anything great.

I haven't heard or read much about the San Francisco 49ers staying east for the week before their game vs. the Philadelphia Eagles, a game they won. The big theory going around this year is west coast teams are at a disadvantage playing a 1:00 away game on the east coast. With the 49ers winning, I predicted more teams would jump on this and do the same in the future. I also predicted the NFL players association was rooting against the 49es for that very reason. We'll see.

The Fab Faux, playing the best of the Beatles and featuring our very own Will Lee, have a busy month in October. Check out their website to see if they'll be playing at a theater near you.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And for more music from your friends at the Late Show, writer Bill Scheft and his band The Truants will be performing next Friday, October 14th at the Parkside Lounge, 317 East Houston, NYC (212) 673-6270. 8:00 start, $5 cover. Says Bill: "We play nothing after 1967"
Give them a look-see at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Other Americans who have never seen "Star Wars" - Wahoo reader Scott Novak

Anybody out there fit this very select grouping: no tattoos, no piercings, never had a goatee, still cut my own grass, and never saw "Star Wars". There's really nothing more you need to know about me.

Yankees Game 5 Thursday night! C'mon, Yankees! Keep my summer alive. I used to be a big Detroit Tiger fan in addition to my Yankees. I still like them but since they moved out of the TV-beautiful Tiger Stadium, they have lost a lot of their appeal. Now they're just another team with a new stadium.

CAMEO MENTION OF A WAHOO READER
He's making his live stand-up comedy debut Thursday night at the Broadway Comedy Club, 318 West 53rd Street from 6-8PM, it's Micah White . . . and it's free!
This concludes another installment of CAMEO MENTION OF A WAHOO READER
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 07 Oct 2011, 21:06

thank you very much Very Happy

and the vid? cyclops
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 08 Oct 2011, 09:26

link

One of our contributors, Denise, hung out at the Ed Sullivan Theatre, where The Late Show With David Letterman is filmed, on Thursday in hopes of spotting George Clooney arrive to tape an appearance for the show. Here’s what she told us about the experience:

I was able to catch George Clooney as he arrived at Letterman. As soon as he pulled up, he immediately came over to the large crowd of fans. He went down the whole line and signed and even posed with a few people. One guy in a car driving past stopped and said “hey George” and he had his fist out for a fist bump and George turned around and fist bumped him. George made the whole greeting the fans process seem really effortless. He was very cool.

Denise sure is a lucky lady! George was there to promote his latest movie, The Ides of March, which is in theaters this weekend!

Check out the rest of Denise’s photos below!

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 08 Oct 2011, 14:32

Video of his arrival : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Click here if the link above doesn't work : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 08 Oct 2011, 14:40

Thanks laetval for the video. He was so nice to the fans on arriving and they boo'd him when he went inside. I'm assuming they're showing their disappointment. Tacky. Hope they didn't scare him. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz After Dark Sat 08 Oct 2011, 14:47

They wanted autographs/ photos and he was on a tight schedule.
No time.
Probably booed cause they missed out.
Jazz After Dark
Jazz After Dark
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 08 Oct 2011, 15:51

Yes, that's why they booed. He cannot give every single person an autograph. It would be never ending. He would have missed the show! ...I hope they understand that! If he's like every other celebrity, they have places you can write to that will send you an autographed photo... Does George have that?
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 08 Oct 2011, 16:04

absolutely

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 08 Oct 2011, 17:45

Meow! Where do I have to write to, I want to have an autograph!
Not worthy
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 09 Oct 2011, 10:11

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sun 09 Oct 2011, 10:37

Great cheers
Thank you so much laetval

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 09 Oct 2011, 11:02

ohhhhh ALLELUIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 09 Oct 2011, 11:25

Sweeeeeet!
Btw, I want to take the sadDonkey in my arms and cuddle him. Love4
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sun 09 Oct 2011, 11:41

Me too - Dior ;o)

Does anybody know how/where he spent his 50th birthday?
He didn´t answer that question

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Sun 09 Oct 2011, 12:34

sadDonkey wrote:Me too - Dior ;o)

Does anybody know how/where he spent his 50th birthday?
He didn´t answer that question
Wellll..... rumor had it that he went to Mr Chow's but that turned out to be a prank by Kirstie Alley & Jackie Collins, who Twittered he was there. Or maybe they had difficulty seeing.... in the dimly lit restaurant and mistook someone else for him.
Mr Chow's spokesman knew nothing of it but welcomed the publicity nonetheless. No pap photos of him leaving. Suspect

Btw, my cousin Knut Jobs (no relation to Steve) happened to be at the restaurant all night and he swore George was not there on the eve of his birthday, nor on his birthday.

Last edited by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Sun 09 Oct 2011, 12:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : enemy gnomes lurking...)

Wolfgang Gunnerson
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 09 Oct 2011, 13:31

places you can write to that will send you an autographed photo... Does George have that?

absolutely

Really? He does that? You know an address?

hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 09 Oct 2011, 14:53

hey
got it again on Rai5
Cool
great interview
IMO Letterman wasn't a jerk, as someone said
I got subtitles
and now I can run the vids
as much as I want
geek

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 09 Oct 2011, 14:55

hathaross wrote:
places you can write to that will send you an autographed photo... Does George have that?

absolutely

Really? He does that? You know an address?

no

ask Katiedot What a Face

or Stan Wink
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 09 Oct 2011, 16:48

HAHA yeah, maybe Stan knows it lol!

can you PM the subtitules? I would appreciate it.
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sun 09 Oct 2011, 20:41

Wolfgang Gunnerson wrote:
Wellll..... rumor had it that he went to Mr Chow's but that turned out to be a prank by Kirstie Alley & Jackie Collins, who Twittered he was there. Or maybe they had difficulty seeing.... in the dimly lit restaurant and mistook someone else for him.
Mr Chow's spokesman knew nothing of it but welcomed the publicity nonetheless. No pap photos of him leaving. Suspect

Btw, my cousin Knut Jobs (no relation to Steve) happened to be at the restaurant all night and he swore George was not there on the eve of his birthday, nor on his birthday.

Hmm... I see...
He wants to keep it a secret

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 09 Oct 2011, 21:15

and he was able too
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sun 09 Oct 2011, 23:33

Sad

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 09 Oct 2011, 23:48

why are u crying, hon?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 10 Oct 2011, 01:56

lol! You two are funny! What are we going to do with you? affraid

...You reap what you sow. Be careful of the things you imply. There are good people on this forum that like George and follow him because of his acting, directing and humanitarian efforts.

Pardon me for saying this but, you know me by now and I cannot stand by without saying something.. IMHO
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2