George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot

+13
sisieq
it's me
lelacorb
cindigirl
MM
hathaross
sarah ali
pattygirl
Cinderella
MyGirlKylie
Katiedot
Dexterdidit
watching
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot - Page 2 Empty Re: George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot

Post by MyGirlKylie Fri 30 Sep 2011, 16:47

Just don't think about him wearing a 'Changed Man Bikini' because there isn't enough bleach in the world.

If you don't know what that is, Google it. I would post a link as to what it is but I'm afraid Katie would hunt me down and kill me. Just a warning: It's NSFL(not safe for life). LoL
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot - Page 2 Empty Re: George pictured in LA on his way to a shoot

Post by Katiedot Fri 30 Sep 2011, 16:58

[makes mental note of MyGirlKylie's IP address for future hunting expeditions]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Fri 30 Sep 2011, 16:59

LornaDoone wrote:Stan George's secret girlfriend? Nah, Stan's too frickin old! Cool

And he's not a brunette that is 20 years younger than him....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 30 Sep 2011, 17:13

Katiedot wrote:[makes mental note of MyGirlKylie's IP address for future hunting expeditions]

Okay... now the COH computer protector would come in handy! lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Fri 30 Sep 2011, 17:16

Katiedot wrote:[makes mental note of MyGirlKylie's IP address for future hunting expeditions]

Halo

Whaaaa? I put a disclaimer. I could've scarred everyone for life and just posted a pic. LoL

And about that bikini thing, I have so many questions and don't want answers for any of them. affraid
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 30 Sep 2011, 17:53

You gals just haven't been around long enough. There are plenty of sights out there more scarring than any BB visuals, I promise you.

That CMB made for interesting "reading". That is too funny. MGK, how did you even find that? Just what are you doing in your spare time?

No, I can't think of Stan wearing a CMB, wouldn't work too well with dunlaps disease, which comes with advancing age. Just a regular BB would be enough, it's his ass that I said might be cute. Don't think he'd do as well as the model wearing CMB (camel toe).
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Fri 30 Sep 2011, 18:15

I saw it on Dlisted a while back and another blog that I read. The whole CMB thing just looks very uncomfortable. Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 30 Sep 2011, 18:21

Very uncomfortable. A man likes to dangle a bit, so why would he want to strap himself into something like that? Have never had a conversation with a gay man in this regard so this is just my own thought - would a gay man (the masculine one) be interested in another man pretending to have a vagina? I can't imagine so but could be wrong. Any opinions!
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Fri 30 Sep 2011, 18:41

I'm thinking it might be for the straight guy who likes a little role reversal. scratch I dunno
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 30 Sep 2011, 18:44

Hell, who's he reversing roles with. Can't do too much with that camel toe in front.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Fri 30 Sep 2011, 18:47

pattygirl wrote:Hell, who's he reversing roles with. Can't do too much with that camel toe in front.

Shit, I don't know. LOL I just made that up. Now I have way too many questions in my head about that damn thing. Confuzzled
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 01 Oct 2011, 01:36

I thought for a minute I was on the wrong forum. Mental note make sure I start off on top of the page not the middle where the lines a man likes to dange a bit and the question about whether a gay man would want a vagina.......my guess for that one is a big no! I'm still confused how did we get here?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2