George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 15 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 15 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 15 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 15 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 15 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 15 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 15 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 15 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+46
anon.4
dakota007
madsky
maria4
LornaDoone
Lella_la_bella
m4rose
dolcevita
zizi
noodle
sadDonkey
Dior
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Natascha
Charley
Casey
it's me
fadelite
Lighterside
elymania
annemarie
lolo"layla"
Cinderella
blubelle
janieb
Katiedot
doris day
davidarochelle
watching
pandabear
Henway
lovelylois
lucy
MyGirlKylie
Atalante
sandwiches
MM
cindigirl
pattygirl
lelacorb
socimar
bellybaby
melbert
Dexterdidit
sisieq
Ello
50 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 15 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Charley Tue 01 Nov 2011, 02:01

Oh, we can only hope Mel, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 15 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by doris day Tue 01 Nov 2011, 02:19

hahaha mel wishful thinking

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 01 Nov 2011, 04:06

Eli could off dropped in to Italy for the weekend and then get back to the States for her training. I'm sure we will see pictures of her at rehersal again in that sports bra and pants that look like they are going to fall down.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 01 Nov 2011, 12:47

Dexterdidit wrote:Eli could off dropped in to Italy for the weekend and then get back to the States for her training. I'm sure we will see pictures of her at rehersal again in that sports bra and pants that look like they are going to fall down.

She is definitely in Italy to visit family because she twitted:

@JustElisabetta
ElisabettaCanalis
Tutti I miei pensieri e le mie preghiere per persone colpite da questa tragedia in Liguria. Sono davanti al TG e mi si stringe il cuore.
17 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

She was watching the Italian news on TV and saw the tragedy caused by the floods in Liguria. I did not know anything about it and went on the Internet and surely enough the whole area of the Cinqueterre, from La Spezia to Monterosso, Vernazza and to the north of Tuscany is nothing but water, mud, people with no place to go, some dead and some still missing but nothing has been reported in the news in the US yet.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 01 Nov 2011, 13:14

Ah, poor people. They are gonna need some help. Wonder if George knows of it and is thinking about helping them in some way? Smile
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Tue 01 Nov 2011, 13:36

socimar,it happened one week ago,we had nine persons who died,hundreds lost everything,water and mud arrived to the second floor in few minutes, american newspapers did say something because on tv they said that italo americans are sending money;you know its not just few houses,some villages do not exist anymore,some were isolated till yesterday,only helycopyers could arrive with water medicines and food,bridges and roads are destroyed and rain will start again tomorrow so the situation is awful

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 01 Nov 2011, 13:43

Unfortinatly it does not seem they talked about this much in the U.S., Or I just keep missing it on the news.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 01 Nov 2011, 14:29

doris day wrote:socimar,it happened one week ago,we had nine persons who died,hundreds lost everything,water and mud arrived to the second floor in few minutes, american newspapers did say something because on tv they said that italo americans are sending money;you know its not just few houses,some villages do not exist anymore,some were isolated till yesterday,only helycopyers could arrive with water medicines and food,bridges and roads are destroyed and rain will start again tomorrow so the situation is awful

Doris Day,
as Henway said we didn't hear anything about it here and I live in Washington, DC and my husband has the TV on all day with the news including the BBC America at night that reports news from Europe. If I had not read Elisabetta's twitter I would have never known. I have since watched some youtube videos and it is worse than I expected, entire houses floating away with the mud with people still inside, others still missing, what a terrible tragedy.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 01 Nov 2011, 14:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 01 Nov 2011, 15:05

Thanks for the video, it's me. Can't begin to tell you how it makes me feel. Can you tell us how and why this occured? I, for one, would really like to know why this happened. Thanks. Sad
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 01 Nov 2011, 15:08

Terrible...
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Tue 01 Nov 2011, 15:20

it happened because in italy we do not have rules to built houses and if there ar,e they are not respected ,so they build in places where they should not,for instance near to the rivers,even little rivers where there is no protction and waters can easily go outside the bed of the river;or they build on the hills where the hearth is not safe;plus the climatic changes,in one day they had more rain than in one month and the water of rivers went out of their bad in few minutes really,we saw in tv that in less than five minutes appeared the water that was mud from the top of a street in a village and it invaded everything carrying cars and everything and people did not understand that this was happening ,they had no time,you know like what we saw when there was tsunami in japan, the violence of water was the same in a more little place

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 01 Nov 2011, 15:45

Thank you, dd for explaining the how and why. Even in US, we know of the devastation that torrential rains can do. We have had the same problems frequently. When the rivers overflow their beds, the surrounding areas are destroyed. I hope that something can be done to help, perhaps by the government. Maybe Bersceloni (I know I spelt it wrong) can do something and maybe redeem himself in the eyes of the world.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Tue 01 Nov 2011, 16:57

berlusconi cannot redeem himself even if he could walk on the waters....anyway we hope that a new administration will do something about this problem;but it will take years and a painful sorrow for the people who will have to leave their houses even if partly they were responsable of this ;there are some simple rules but nobody respects them hoping that everything will always go well,and the authorities do not stop all the abuses

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Tue 01 Nov 2011, 22:13

doris day wrote:berlusconi cannot redeem himself even if he could walk on the waters....

Laughing Laughing lol! lol! Coolio Coolio 10 out of 10 10 out of 10 Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

oh Doris Day thank you for making me laugh

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 01 Nov 2011, 22:32

those scenes are always painful to me

and yes
no respect of rules
plus less and less money to fix territories

this (but I guess not only this) government doesn't understand that we need to PRESERVE OUR COUNTRY

because that (in their minds) saved money become heavy loss
of lives too

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 01 Nov 2011, 22:33

Bersceloni is past
without being that already

but the future is everything but bright
I fear
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 02 Nov 2011, 00:13

it's me wrote:Bersceloni is past

I fear

it's me,
you are quite a poet, I like the verses that you write in both this and the Italian thread; some are inspiring, some are melancholic, others soothing and some are a little sarcastic-but true like this one. You make me smile! Zen
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 02 Nov 2011, 00:50

LOL elisabetta is chatting with every one she have in twitter page she try to ignore what she have done she better ask her self now you think i am invisible Bricks but what she will face is One for Merlin! LOL she is so scared and she can't hide it she even tried to call it "praising clooney after break up " with her ill PR team

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 02 Nov 2011, 05:56

socimar wrote:
it's me wrote:Bersceloni is past

I fear

it's me,
you are quite a poet, I like the verses that you write in both this and the Italian thread; some are inspiring, some are melancholic, others soothing and some are a little sarcastic-but true like this one. You make me smile! Zen

you are so sweet I love you
thanks Give Flowers2

I like to write
but, as like reading, I can do that only
if I'm fine

strange, no? Neutral
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 02 Nov 2011, 08:29

She is in Italy and yet no press coverage????? Out of favour or just irrelevant to the locals now that she is living in LA?
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 02 Nov 2011, 10:12

Well Eli did say how much better life was going to be in LA maybe they are showing her she isn't missed? Talk about burning your bridges.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 02 Nov 2011, 10:36

Having lived by a river that rose about 60 feet upon the banks. It would rise right up into the yard of a house where it seldom ever reached, once or twice. saw so much going by in it. Flying down the river. I can understand how these people feel. We built dams strategically in places to catch the rain waters and mine waters. That is now what saves the bacon in my area. Hope they get the help they need.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 02 Nov 2011, 14:14

doris day wrote:berlusconi cannot redeem himself even if he could walk on the waters....anyway we hope that a new administration will do something about this problem;but it will take years and a painful sorrow for the people who will have to leave their houses even if partly they were responsable of this ;there are some simple rules but nobody respects them hoping that everything will always go well,and the authorities do not stop all the abuses

Signore Berlusconi needs to take a flying leap off a short pier Down the pan Coolio
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 02 Nov 2011, 19:34

Mehcad Brooks & Elisabetta Canalis: Milan Mates!

Former Dancing with the Stars contestant Elisabetta Canalis enjoys a day off with her new man Mehcad Brooks in Milan, Italy on Wednesday (November 2).

The twosome picked up some new threads at a few clothing stores before enjoying a relaxed lunch with a friend.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Mehcad Brooks

Mehcad, 31, currently stars in the USA Network series Necessary Roughness, in which he plays Terrence “T.K.” King, the New York Hawks’ star player and Dani’s (Callie Thorne) main focus when she was hired by the football team. A second season was just ordered!

Elisabtta, 33, recently revealed that her latest boyfriend George Clooney shared a “father-daughter relationship.”

15+ pictures inside of Milan mates Mehcad Brooks and Elisabetta Canalis…

This is from Just Jared - saw it today

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by elymania Wed 02 Nov 2011, 20:07

Some shots here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

elymania
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Wed 02 Nov 2011, 20:26

How come on almost every pic. she smiles. She was never like this before ?. Weird

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 02 Nov 2011, 20:57

Who knows. Did you notice that they are wearing marching necklaces, look like Rosary beads.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 02 Nov 2011, 21:13

very good

CAN WE CLOSE THE THREAD/STORY/WHATEVER?

thanks
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Wed 02 Nov 2011, 21:20

agree!! i think following her is what she wants..so i will try not to come her at all.cuz she is nothing so why wasting time on her?? but sur you can complet if you want.
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 02 Nov 2011, 21:32

If we just stop posting to it, it won't keep coming back.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Wed 02 Nov 2011, 21:42

We could try, but I don't think she will keep quiet. Soon she will come up with another story.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 02 Nov 2011, 22:21

The Ok mag pigeon saviour write up. they deeply bonded??

Link to twitpic
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Wed 02 Nov 2011, 22:53

I think we have more posts about her than SK. IMO she has always been very savy about PR. Her goal is to make it in the USA and I think she will play every card out there to make it happen. I guess talent isn't a factor...PR is!!!
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:07

Sure, but Eli was with G. for 2 years, SK is just few months "" in the news"". Give her some time and her ""portfolio"" will be also huge. Her PR have to earn their money somehow.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:33

i say we should not talk here any more i for my self count the girls i see every days coming back from high school more fun and smart than elisabetta she is mean and immature why waste the time let her burn with her hate .i don't hate anyone i wish she can change someday and grow up shame on her 1

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:48

Yes Lolo, but we didn't talk about her because we thought that she is smart, funny or mature. We talked about her, because George was with her. Just like now we talk about Stacy, do we know that she is smart, mature, etc???
But I agree, let Eli go. Gotta dash

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 03 Nov 2011, 00:09

Someone should tell Eli someone is following her, he even goes in the shop with her. LOL I love her games this is the we want to keep things private but we want to do it in front of the paps. They are even wearing matching necklaces cause nothing says love like matching jewelry. I don't think it's the last we have heard from Eli, I'm afraid while she continues to play these sorts of games and make remarks about george she will still get attention!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 03 Nov 2011, 00:38

@zizi but at least we had something reasonable and interesting now no so what she have new bf why should we care she is no lisa snowdon or celine all those girls are better than her at least they had pride so we share their new news ,but now after she broke up with GC we have nothing exciting . Smile

@ dexter u know what make us smarter than elisabetta to ignore all her new games she is a kid and kids do what they just insist on buy some new dolls or games to take ppl attention once you buy it for them they lose fun at the game and want new one to start all over again but if u ignore them after while they shut up and be peacful btw good bless all the kids "sorry kids for bring you with elisabetta in the same lines " Basketball

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 03 Nov 2011, 01:21

Elisabetta isn't going to go away. She will continue to do exactly what she has made an entire career off. I think she will continue to use George's name and make little comments here and there whether we ignore her or not. Eli wants to be famous in the US you need to get the tabloids, TMZ etc to ignore her if you want her to go away! Us not posting isn't going to do a thing we aren't the ones who buy the tabloid pictures.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 03 Nov 2011, 01:38

zizi wrote:How come on almost every pic. she smiles. She was never like this before ?. Weird

Maybe since he isn't her "daddy" he delivers his "package" better than George did. I know that would make ME smile!! No, not with that dude for me!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 03 Nov 2011, 02:04

melbert wrote:
zizi wrote:How come on almost every pic. she smiles. She was never like this before ?. Weird

Maybe since he isn't her "daddy" he delivers his "package" better than George did. I know that would make ME smile!! No, not with that dude for me!!!
exactly she smile so ppl think what u are saying but i swear if i was with them u wouldn't find anything funny to laugh at she just want ppl to get this impression believe me i know how those girls think .to prove she is happy with brooks she have to smile if she gave the pouting pose you will say what look at how he is hot but she is not happy that will not prove her lousy comment about clooney "she had pouting pose with GC because she had hard time knowing that there is BILLION better looking girl in the world she felt tiny in her place and couldn't smile" now she smile because she think she as hot as brooks and to prove that she is happier and he is doing the deeds better LOL but clooney would do the deeds better even at his age

Last edited by lolo on Thu 03 Nov 2011, 02:08; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 03 Nov 2011, 02:06

I KNOW that George would do the deeds better!!! At least for me!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 03 Nov 2011, 02:13

oh melbert ,i think so
another thing i don't think brooks did his deeds yet she would look so bad if he do it and break up with her sure he wouldn't be liking her deeds then lol!

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 03 Nov 2011, 07:43

The matching necklaces, the fact that her hair has been done professionally - definitely planned pap outing. No doubt about it. So i assume that she is really trying to use this relationship for pap attention. Berlin and now Milan. Duess she has nothing else to rely on to try and keep the attention maching running. Being in a celeb couple has always gotten her attention - soccer players, director, George. Just not sure he has enough name recognition for her to keep him around in the long term.

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 03 Nov 2011, 10:39

She doesn't really need him around too long. Eli is getting lot's of attention with her new younger hot guy. Trying to show she has moved on they are even pretending they don't want the pap attention when we all know she just loves it. Taken home to meet the family so soon Eli doesn't waste anytime. Chi should get a lovely little interview and some pictures of the new twosome too.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 03 Nov 2011, 13:03

What you see is his house in Milan has not led to know his living in Sardinia, but to know his friends
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 03 Nov 2011, 18:30

elisabetta is not getting any attention with her new guy most of sites made it no one comment they just say next, after while both will crash because they don't really have name i can name you million wanaabe hot young guys but when hot guys like hugh jackman name clooney call him legand no way this kid is up grade from clooney and i am younger than elisabetta and brooks !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 03 Nov 2011, 20:16

Italy has not given much attention to her, a few photos and a few article is about America, but he overdid it with the attention to her
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 03 Nov 2011, 20:31

Now she has someone to shop with, but she may have to pay her way, even pick up the tab since daddy's not footing the bill.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next