Latest topics
Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lelacorb on Mon 03 Oct 2011, 13:41

Armani ezchance is the economic line for America, if you do not forget to see ecological fur. Armani however, does not even fur in her line "collections" which is the most expensive but I think using the fur for trim.
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day on Mon 03 Oct 2011, 13:43

lelacorb if you are online please come to the italian section thanks

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Mon 03 Oct 2011, 14:23

Found this pic of Elisabetta Canalis on this weeks' Life&Style magazine. She is wearing the short Cavalli dress at the after party the first night of DWTS. She was compared to Rachel Bilson who wore the same dress at another event and Rachel won over Elisabetta. It seems that (maybe due to her weight loss) that the dress was "falling down" on her. I scanned and uploaded the pic and here is the link, I still need to learn how to import pics in this site.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside on Mon 03 Oct 2011, 16:10

Katiedot wrote:No need to check our memories, nothing dies in cyberspace! This is what she tweeted:

Translation: “I’m flipping through the new Rolling Stone. Iggy Pop on the cover is the double of Jennifer Aniston.”

Tell that to the legends of Jennifer Aniston fans who wanted to stone Betty after that! LOL I don't think they had the same recollection/interpretation of the incident as you do Katie. The wording doesn't change the fact that the two are being compared and it's not flattering to either one of them.

I also don't think you're "remembering" correctly if you think that George and Jennifer weren't friends...one of his very closest friends Ben worked with her on Friends and they were all very tight then actually.

But I won't belabor the point other than to say once again that Betty "suspiciously" closed down her tweeting UNTIL she and George called it quits and then she resumed tweeting...and I don't believe in coincidence.
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside on Mon 03 Oct 2011, 16:17

Just as a side note Katie, it would be most appreciated if you would somehow give us a heads up if you're moving posts around to different threads. When you moved my posts which I thought were on Stacy's thread, back to Betty's thread, I actually thought for a couple of minutes that you deleted my posts completely, until I stumbled upon the correct thread.

Please at least leave a message on the thread they've been removed from, so the rest of us know what's going on or just remind us that we're getting off topic and should continue our discussion elsewhere.

It could save misunderstandings from happening.
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Tue 04 Oct 2011, 05:16

Sorry, will do!

Also want to add that I NEVER delete posts. The very rare times I've done so are because a poster asked me to (duplicate posts) or because there was something so offensive in those posts that it couldn't stay on the board. As far as I can remember, that's happened only twice: once when It's Me had a meltdown and once with lamby recently.

When I do delete a post I will leave a message in that post to say that it's been deleted.

When I edit a post, which I do a lot to add pictures, text or videos, then there's always a message at the bottom of the post to say it's been edited by me.
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Tue 04 Oct 2011, 07:05

Betty out in a sports bra top whilst running errands. Guess she is missing the DWTS rehearsals write ups about her body. Two links:

Elisabetta Canalis Bares Her Midriff To Stay Relevant [PHOTOS]
October 3, 2011 6:02 pm / Leave a Comment

We applaud Elisabetta Canalis‘s attempts to stay relevant despite being voted off Dancing With The Stars last week. When life gets you down and American finds you irrelevant, it’s time to use your resources. In Canalis’s case, it’s her model body.

Look, I realize that it’s warm out today (October 3rd) in Los Angeles, but we ask that you cover up while running your errands

[[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Elisabte Canalis makes gas stations sexy

Even though the picture agency felt compelled to stamp their name all over the pictures for some reason, Elisabetta Canalis still looked great as she stopped at a gas station in Hollywood after leaving rehearsal for ‘Dancing With The Stars’. The good news is she was out there the whole time and gave everyone a good show. The bad news is how am I supposed to hide in the backseat if she never goes in the little store.

watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Tue 04 Oct 2011, 07:11

Surely it's not that hot in LA? It looks pathetic when she was training then yeah but she clearly loves the outfit and is using any excuse to dress skimpy. She was in the audience of DWTS as well. I wonder if she is going to show up every week or this is a one off. It may be in her contract to show up at least once maybe twice. So we will have to wait and see if she keeps showing up. Eli just can't take the sudden lack of cameras in her face. Surely her shop will be opening soon either that or we will see her on a beach!
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Tue 04 Oct 2011, 12:47

Tweeted by someone in Italy:

JumpinJackPJJP
Amanda #Knox is leaving Italy. They'll send Elisabetta #Canalis back. As #payback. Please America, it was nothing personal!!
53 minutes ago
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Tue 04 Oct 2011, 12:58

watching wrote:Tweeted by someone in Italy:

JumpinJackPJJP
Amanda #Knox is leaving Italy. They'll send Elisabetta #Canalis back. As #payback. Please America, it was nothing personal!!
53 minutes ago

Love it!!
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Tue 04 Oct 2011, 13:06

watching wrote:Betty out in a sports bra top whilst running errands. Guess she is missing the DWTS rehearsals write ups about her body. Two links:

Elisabetta Canalis Bares Her Midriff To Stay Relevant [PHOTOS]
October 3, 2011 6:02 pm / Leave a Comment

We applaud Elisabetta Canalis‘s attempts to stay relevant despite being voted off Dancing With The Stars last week. When life gets you down and American finds you irrelevant, it’s time to use your resources. In Canalis’s case, it’s her model body.

Look, I realize that it’s warm out today (October 3rd) in Los Angeles, but we ask that you cover up while running your errands

[[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Elisabte Canalis makes gas stations sexy

Even though the picture agency felt compelled to stamp their name all over the pictures for some reason, Elisabetta Canalis still looked great as she stopped at a gas station in Hollywood after leaving rehearsal for ‘Dancing With The Stars’. The good news is she was out there the whole time and gave everyone a good show. The bad news is how am I supposed to hide in the backseat if she never goes in the little store.

Did you notice the last pictures of both links? She has a smirk. She knows the paps were there and she got her pics taken. In some of the pics of the first link she looks like the pants are about to fall off and have stopped at the same level of her pubic bone. I mean, this is LA, a city, not a health club or a training camp. I don't think you can go around the streets of downtown Milan dressed like that, the "carabinieri" would probably stop you and make you cover up a bit. Being sexy and being papped in skimpy clothes is the only tool she has to get some kind of job/work/project in Hollywood since by now everybody has realized that she has no other talent.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl on Tue 04 Oct 2011, 13:49

She wouldn't dress like that in Milan. Unforetunately it makes her look like a sl*t. Bad enough she takes her dogs boutique shopping for photo ops, now she's prancing around like a hooke trying to pick up a trick. Come on, Eli, get real. Dress like you do in Milan and maybe the people of America will like you.
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear on Tue 04 Oct 2011, 22:18

It wasn't the clothes so much that puzzled me it was the last few pics of her putting gas in her car. Does anyone here bend over and let your boobs fall out of your top. I never saw anyone bend over like that to put gas in their car. Come on let's take a vote, who bends over like that to put gas in their car.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches on Tue 04 Oct 2011, 22:21

pandabear wrote:It wasn't the clothes so much that puzzled me it was the last few pics of her putting gas in her car. Does anyone here bend over and let your boobs fall out of your top. I never saw anyone bend over like that to put gas in their car. Come on let's take a vote, who bends over like that to put gas in their car.

Only if paps are taking my picture. Laughing
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Tue 04 Oct 2011, 22:50

pandabear wrote:I never saw anyone bend over like that to put gas in their car.
My sentiments exactly!! Vomit 2 Wasn't going to comment as I don't want to lose my Clooney virginity so don't want to waste a post.

But, it's like she's inadvertently screaming out for attention. Anything she can get.... Rolling Eyes
It looks almost like she's trying to hump the gas pump in some shots.
Exploded
Must deflate one's ego when they fall off the pedestal of being the "publicity consort" of one of the most recognized faces in the world. Especially when these women desperately aspire for fame & fortune in the first place. Mad

Wolfgang Gunnerson
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Tue 04 Oct 2011, 23:13

Who wears pants that low in the front, will she ever grow up and dress like a woman instead of a teen? To me that is not sexy, it's tacky!
Watched DWTS last night, but didn't notice her in the audience, most celebs don't show up right after they have been voted off, they have other things to do or are so tired from all the dancing they stay home and rest. Maybe betta didn't stay long enough to get tired.
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Tue 04 Oct 2011, 23:35

They are still writing stories about her attitude.

Was Elisabetta Canalis A Dancing With The Stars Diva?
Posted on October 4th, 2011 at 6:30 am

Although model Elisabetta Canalis has been voted off Dancing with the Stars, there are rumors that she was a diva in rehearsals.

In Touch magazine is reporting that George Clooney’s ex “got so heated during a recent tiff with Val Chmerkovskiy that she angrily stormed out of rehearsals.”

Elisabetta’s rep tells us, “There’s no truth to that at all!!”

This was particularly funny, because there were yet other rumors that the Italian model and her Ukranian dancer had “strong chemistry.”

As for that rumor, it was probably just a “show-mance.”

watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Tue 04 Oct 2011, 23:47

Elisabetta Canalis jogging in LA, 3 October. Explains the outfit but why she chose to wear it out and about when she clearly wasn't on the way to the gym, is beyond me. You know, other than for famewhoring attention.

Again, she plays the "no don;t take my photo" game then smiles about the attention later.

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 11:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics)
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Tue 04 Oct 2011, 23:52

People mag covered the pigeon rescue - seriously! Someone is monitoring her twitter (maybe hoping for another Aniston retweet) or the PETA people tipped them off (if not from Betty's people directly).

Elisabetta Canalis Helps an Injured Pigeon – How Coo-l!
Tuesday October 04, 2011 09:00 AM EDT

Leaving Dancing with the Stars last week was a big disappointment for Elisabetta Canalis, but this week, she's taking a different cause under her wing.

The Italian TV personality and a friend helped rescue an injured pigeon over the weekend. "@ChoMatic just found a pigeon in the middle of the street," she Tweeted. "A cat bited him ... I'm going to see a vet later to know if he is ok and if he can fly away."

By Sunday, Canalis reported that the bird was recovering well with help from a vet at Wildlife Care of Ventura County in California.

"Igor looks better today! He wishes you guys good morning," she wrote, sharing a picture of herself holding the bird.

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 11:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Wed 05 Oct 2011, 00:32

The poor bird was already distressed it didn't need to be held and have it's picture taken. Poor thing. Looks like Eli has found a new favourite outfit at least wearing it out running is better then doing a lapdance for the petrol pump. Eli is trying too hard to be sexy and the pap shots show someone as desperate as Leanne Rhymes for attention. She better live it up the next person get's voted off today! Eli is probably happy the paps are showing up again she seemed to be ignored for a long time. I didn't think they showed up in the audience a week later it usually takes a couple of weeks at least. Won't surprise me if Eli continues to show up! Girl can't say no to a camera.
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Wed 05 Oct 2011, 03:11

sandwiches wrote:
pandabear wrote:It wasn't the clothes so much that puzzled me it was the last few pics of her putting gas in her car. Does anyone here bend over and let your boobs fall out of your top. I never saw anyone bend over like that to put gas in their car. Come on let's take a vote, who bends over like that to put gas in their car.

Only if paps are taking my picture. Laughing
Well, I'm here to tell you that I did, in fact, stop and get gas tonight. I took the nozzle out and looked at it like it knew what it was supposed to do. Then, I bent way over so I could look in the gas tank (don't know why, just did) and the wind came up and blew my skirt up over my head and showed my thonged buttocks. As I was trying to pull my skirt back down, as I'm a lady, my ample boob plopped right out of my shirt. So, I can see these pictures of Eli as an actual depiction of what can happen at the gas pump. (this little story is just a very tired attempt at an imagination)
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Wed 05 Oct 2011, 09:12

Betty dating???

aNNa_KachiKyanaNNa KachiKyan
Spotted: Mechad Brooks and Elisabetta Canalis on a DATE together at STK tonight. Major disappointment
1 hour ago

The woman who tweeted it works for TMZ so maybe they have the exclusive??

The bloke is an actor and CK model. STK - steakhouse in LA.
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Wed 05 Oct 2011, 11:39

Bette has said in the past that she likes black men didn't she? Well this guy fits the bill. He is an actor and has been around for awhile. Guess we will see if this leads anyway. They got noticed by TMZ which for Bette will be a good start. Wonder why the girl is disappointed?
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Wed 05 Oct 2011, 13:41

Dexterdidit wrote:Bette has said in the past that she likes black men didn't she? Well this guy fits the bill. He is an actor and has been around for awhile. Guess we will see if this leads anyway. They got noticed by TMZ which for Bette will be a good start. Wonder why the girl is disappointed?

Yes, I saw a program in Italy almost 3 years ago where Elisabetta was interviewed by Simona Ventura and a group of other people where she admitted that she prefers black men. There was a large screen behind the discussion group which said in Italian "I prefer black men" and she did not deny it. This interview was reported in several magazines and newspapers. Two of her past boyfriends were black, Ferreira Reginaldo from Brasil and Didier Drogba from the Ivory Coast (naturally all famous soccer players) and a third one she would not say his name on TV because the relationship did not last long and it did not get in the papers.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear on Wed 05 Oct 2011, 17:02

Melbert you're killing me, I can just see your skirt flying over your head. I went back and looked at the pic and she was not bending over from the waist she just bent over and pushed her boobs out. You're killing me.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Wed 05 Oct 2011, 17:06

pandabear wrote:I went back and looked at the pic and she was not bending over from the waist she just bent over and pushed her boobs out.

Haha pandabear - do you think she was trying to enable them to escape?
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM on Wed 05 Oct 2011, 20:05

cindigirl wrote:
pandabear wrote:I went back and looked at the pic and she was not bending over from the waist she just bent over and pushed her boobs out.

Haha pandabear - do you think she was trying to enable them to escape?

Well, she IS an ex-velina. They make their living showing what they have on TV
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior on Wed 05 Oct 2011, 21:11

"It looks almost like she's trying to hump the gas pump in some shots.
Exploded"

Yes, exactly what I thought.
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl on Wed 05 Oct 2011, 21:43

When she was looking at the nozzle, it was like "Where could I put this to do the most good?"
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Wed 05 Oct 2011, 22:01

Mercedes????
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear on Wed 05 Oct 2011, 22:23

Wow Pattigirl now there might be the answer to our question as to why she is bending over like that. I know, I know, she is going to hold the nozzle between the boobs and put the gas in. Yep a new talent for our Bette!!

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl on Wed 05 Oct 2011, 22:32

Could be a very familiar situation for her. Hope she didn't splash too much.
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Wed 05 Oct 2011, 22:33

Pandabear! Shocked

Razz

it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle on Wed 05 Oct 2011, 22:59

Hey guys, gas comes out of the other end also. Look at that face Sad
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 09:29

Hollywood reporter. Guess they can't tell the difference between Armani and Cavalli.

Elisabetta Canalis: From Free $20,000 Couture Dresses to Buying $39 Garments Off the Rack

The booted "Dancing With the Stars" contestant enjoyed lots of privileges while dating ex-boyfriend George Clooney.

All the while she was George Clooney’s girlfriend, Italian TV host Elisabetta Canalis enjoyed certain privileges -- trickle-down fame, access and, of course, free clothes.

And not just any clothes. Because Clooney is a longtime friend and wearer of Giorgio Armani, wearing Armani tuxes to the Oscars and Armani suits on almost all of his red carpet appearances -- Canalis was also dressed by the House of Armani.

When she accompanied Clooney to awards shows and movie premier, she wore Armani gowns, cocktail dresses, even Armani Prive gowns -- which are couture and would cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $20,000 and up.

Even the cocktail dresses start at three grand, and a ready-to-wear gown could hover around $6,000 or more.

Canalis was even flown to Armani fashion shows in Milan with Clooney and dressed in chic Armani suits (value: about three to four grand) that mirrored his.

And if you think the good people at Armani were going to ask Canalis for the clothes back, you don’t know what the name "George Clooney" means to a big Italian brand like this.

This week, the recently booted Dancing With the Stars competitor was spotted in West Hollywood, shopping at the A/X Armani Exchange store in Sunset Plaza. For those who don’t know, A/X is Armani’s lowest-priced line, selling casual weekend clothes to a mostly younger customer.

Canalis picked up a faux leather mini dress for $98 and a graphic wrap cardigan for $39. In the past, she probably would toss items like that out of a giftbag on the way home. It pays to be an A-list girlfriend -- in more ways than one!

Now we wonder: Is Armani going to dress Clooney's new girlfriend Stacy Keibler in couture?

watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 10:43

it's me wrote:
Mercedes????

Yeah, Mercedes E550 coupe. 2010 model. She has been driving it around LA for about 18 months now. Cost approximately $55 grand.
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 10:51

Speaking of stupid tweets, this is one of Betty's latest:

JustElisabettaElisabettaCanalis
A FOOLISH man tells a woman to stop talking, but a SMART/ COOL man tells her that her mouth is extremely beautiful when her lips are closed
12 hours ago

No Betty, a manipulative man can get a vain & shallow woman to stop talking by feeding her insincere compliments which of course, she will believe as gospel.
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 13:29

Dexterdidit wrote:Bette has said in the past that she likes black men didn't she? Well this guy fits the bill. He is an actor and has been around for awhile. Guess we will see if this leads anyway. They got noticed by TMZ which for Bette will be a good start. Wonder why the girl is disappointed?

The girl is disappointed because she likes Mehcad and she is not happy that he is seen with Elisabetta. She hoped that it wasn't true but Mehcad and our Betty are exchanging twitters, see below, from yesterday:

JustElisabetta ElisabettaCanalis

@Mehcadbrooks I would n t know what to have for breackfast today, did u have something already?
3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

in reply to ↑

@Mehcadbrooks
Mehcad Brooks
@JustElisabetta eat fish. It's light, healthy and full of protein. And the right kind is delicious.

1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone
Favorite Retweet Reply

replies ↓

JustElisabetta ElisabettaCanalis
@
@Mehcadbrooks yeah I ♥ Japanese but for breackfast honesly...but I ll try. U r so fit...I ll trust in your diet
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 13:48

Oh. God.

You suddenly get a vision of what her conversations with George were like, don't you? "I don't know what to have for breakfast but you're such a big strong man I'm sure you can save me and make my life right again with your tremendous wisdom and insight into breakfast dining options".

The sad thing is that men, even smart men, really fall for that. Every time.
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 13:50

Who doesn't love intelligent conversation "over-easy"? lol!
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 13:51

watching wrote:Hollywood reporter. Guess they can't tell the difference between Armani and Cavalli.

Elisabetta Canalis: From Free $20,000 Couture Dresses to Buying $39 Garments Off the Rack

The booted "Dancing With the Stars" contestant enjoyed lots of privileges while dating ex-boyfriend George Clooney.

All the while she was George Clooney’s girlfriend, Italian TV host Elisabetta Canalis enjoyed certain privileges -- trickle-down fame, access and, of course, free clothes.

And not just any clothes. Because Clooney is a longtime friend and wearer of Giorgio Armani, wearing Armani tuxes to the Oscars and Armani suits on almost all of his red carpet appearances -- Canalis was also dressed by the House of Armani.

When she accompanied Clooney to awards shows and movie premier, she wore Armani gowns, cocktail dresses, even Armani Prive gowns -- which are couture and would cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $20,000 and up.

Even the cocktail dresses start at three grand, and a ready-to-wear gown could hover around $6,000 or more.

Canalis was even flown to Armani fashion shows in Milan with Clooney and dressed in chic Armani suits (value: about three to four grand) that mirrored his.

And if you think the good people at Armani were going to ask Canalis for the clothes back, you don’t know what the name "George Clooney" means to a big Italian brand like this.

This week, the recently booted Dancing With the Stars competitor was spotted in West Hollywood, shopping at the A/X Armani Exchange store in Sunset Plaza. For those who don’t know, A/X is Armani’s lowest-priced line, selling casual weekend clothes to a mostly younger customer.

Canalis picked up a faux leather mini dress for $98 and a graphic wrap cardigan for $39. In the past, she probably would toss items like that out of a giftbag on the way home. It pays to be an A-list girlfriend -- in more ways than one!

Now we wonder: Is Armani going to dress Clooney's new girlfriend Stacy Keibler in couture?

Apparently I missed all those "Armani" moments - all I ever saw her wear on the red carpet or out and about was Cavali Ugly. Even when she was "flown" to the Armani show (and correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't she show up uninvited to this, people had to move to accommodate her), she wasn't wearing Armani....wtf?

And what's wrong with being economical, even if you don't have to be? Sometimes spending $89 on a dress that looks good on you and fits properly definitely outweighs spending tons of $ and still looking like sh*t. Ask Eli, she knows about that too.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 13:53

Oh, just to add, Eli and Cracey should have a healthy "tweet off", and exchange all of their insightful gems!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 14:03

Sooooo, it was a full day of errands....

Talk about confidence on and off the dance floor. Although Elisabetta Canalis was eliminated early on in the "Dancing with the Stars" competition, that doesn't mean she's ready to give up on her skin-baring costumes just yet. Canalis was spotted doing a little grocery shopping in her sports bra -- and we can see why she doesn't mind stripping down for such a menial task.

With that body, we've got to ask -- what's in the bag, Elisabetta?

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 14:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text and pic)

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 14:03

She wore Armani at the Rome Film Festival and during the Festival of Sanremo![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 14:39

For the new Autumn-Fall 2011-2012 fashion line, according to newspaper articles I read, Elisabetta Canalis was replaced as the “muse” for Roberto Cavalli (officially on July 6, 2011 - right after the split from Clooney) by three models, Natasha Poli, Karen Elson and Mariacarla Boscono who according to Cavalli were chosen because they interpret the spirit of the Maison Cavalli.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 14:49

lelacorb wrote:She wore Armani at the Rome Film Festival and during the Festival of Sanremo![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes, one red carpet, and one event. And this was one of her best looks, imo (with George), but she definitely didn't wear Armani nearly as much as the article implies

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 14:51

[quote="bellybaby"][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sooooo, it was a full day of errands....

Talk about confidence on and off the dance floor. Although Elisabetta Canalis was eliminated early on in the "Dancing with the Stars" competition, that doesn't mean she's ready to give up on her skin-baring costumes just yet. Canalis was spotted doing a little grocery shopping in her sports bra -- and we can see why she doesn't mind stripping down for such a menial task.

With that body, we've got to ask -- what's in the bag, Elisabetta?

I have seen all these pics, I think there were 15 of them and also read some of the blogs (a few in Italian) where it was mentioned that if the pants were to slip half and inch more she would have been arrested for public indecency. Nobody goes shopping like that in Milano, so why LA?? It would be Ok to jog around the bock dressed like that but going shopping is really "desperately seeking attention". In one of the last pics that I have seen she is smiling under her cap, so she has seen the paps. Notice also that she has a sweatshirt wrapped around her waist, I guess the air conditioning in the store may have required it but she decided not to.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 16:24

socimar wrote:For the new Autumn-Fall 2011-2012 fashion line, according to newspaper articles I read, Elisabetta Canalis was replaced as the “muse” for Roberto Cavalli (officially on July 6, 2011 - right after the split from Clooney).... who according to Cavalli were chosen because they interpret the spirit of the Maison Cavalli.

In other words, Cavalli was using Clooney association to promote his label. She was only worth his while if Clooney's name was attached.
But I doubt she realized it at the time. Probably thought she was "in demand" despite her lack of appeal. Rolling Eyes

Wolfgang Gunnerson
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Fri 07 Oct 2011, 00:03

The video of Mehcad Brooks and Elisabetta is all over the internet. I also found an article in an Italian gossip blog (news travel fast) that I have translated for you:

ITALIAN:
Il beninformato sito di gossipTmz accredita oggi Elisabetta Canalis di un nuovo amore. Un videoreporter ha sorpreso e intervistato la showgirl italiana, molto imbarazzata, in compagnia dell’attore Mehcad Brooks. I due erano reduci da una cena ‘romantica’ in un ristorante di Los Angeles: circospetti ma gentili con l’intervistatore, salgono insieme sulla macchina dell’attore afroamericano. Brooks, ex modello Dolce e Gabbana, ha recitato in varie serie tv come True Bloods, Desperate Housewives e Ghost Whisperer. La showgirl italiana non ha fatto mistero nel passato di avere un debole per i ragazzi di colore. In un’intervista a Vanity Fair, ha confessato a proposito della sua relazione con il calciatore Reginaldo: “È vero, esteticamente mi piacciono i neri. Spesso li trovo più sexy. E, quando vedo una coppia mista, mi ci riconosco molto. Ma non sopporto le battutine a sfondo sessuale, uomo nero uguale stallone: quello è uno stereotipo da razzisti».

ENGLISH:
The well-informed gossip site TMZ is crediting Elisabetta Canalis with a new love. A video reporter caught and interviewed the Italian showgirl, who was very embarrassed, in the company of the actor Mehcad Brooks. The couple had just finished a “romantic” dinner in a restaurant of Los Angeles: cautious but polite with the interviewer, the couple left in the car of the African American actor. Brooks, a former Dolce and Gabbana model has also acted in several TV shows like True Blood, Desperate Housewives and Ghost Whisperer. Past experience confirms that the Italian showgirl has never hidden the fact that she has a preference for black guys. In an interview with Vanity Fair, when asked about her relationship with the soccer player Reginaldo she confessed: “Its is true, esthetically I prefer black men. Often I find them sexier and when I see a mixed couple I can recognize myself. However I do not like the jokes of a sexual nature like black guy equal stallion: that would be a racist stereotype.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle on Fri 07 Oct 2011, 00:26

I saw the video and she certainly seemed happy to see the paps, pose, and answer questions. Could this be her version of giving the finger to G? Then again, does he care???
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum