George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
This site nominated in Blogger's Choice Awards! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
This site nominated in Blogger's Choice Awards! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
This site nominated in Blogger's Choice Awards! EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
This site nominated in Blogger's Choice Awards! EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
This site nominated in Blogger's Choice Awards! EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
This site nominated in Blogger's Choice Awards! EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
This site nominated in Blogger's Choice Awards! EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
This site nominated in Blogger's Choice Awards! EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
This site nominated in Blogger's Choice Awards! EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

This site nominated in Blogger's Choice Awards!

+9
zizi
Cinderella
macs
Merlin
cindigirl
MyGirlKylie
pattygirl
Natascha
Katiedot
13 posters

Go down

This site nominated in Blogger's Choice Awards! Empty This site nominated in Blogger's Choice Awards!

Post by Katiedot Tue 27 Sep 2011, 08:35

As you'll have noticed from the new link on the left, this forum has been nominated in the blogger's choice awards.

You need to register to vote and if you think this is a good site, please vote! The link is also here: http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/162599
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

This site nominated in Blogger's Choice Awards! Empty Re: This site nominated in Blogger's Choice Awards!

Post by Natascha Tue 27 Sep 2011, 09:02

Voting done! Good luck!!!!

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

This site nominated in Blogger's Choice Awards! Empty Re: This site nominated in Blogger's Choice Awards!

Post by pattygirl Tue 27 Sep 2011, 14:32

Hey, girls. Better get cracking. Just voted. I'll try to make it a bit easier for you.
First: You have to register and then wait for confirmation email.
Second: When you pick category you want to vote on, to find COH, blogs are grouped in alpha order according to # of votes already received. We're down in the very low numbers (3) with my vote.
These are the 4 (max. allowed) categories we're entered in:

Best Entertainment Blog
Best Celebrity Blogger
Best Gossip Blog
Best Blog Host

I hope I'm making it easier for you all. I spent much too much time until I realized the system. Gotta get crackin' of we want to make the grade.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 27 Sep 2011, 14:34

Voted! Thumbs up!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 27 Sep 2011, 14:36

Hi patty, I'm waiting for confirmation by email. That was a half hour ago. They're either busy or VERY slow. Definitely want to vote yea.

BTW - the nutcase Wolfgang is back on Hello Check In. Do you want to say hello?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 27 Sep 2011, 14:40

Already did. Told her that her cover was blown w/ sock-puppet remark. She replied with
Yeah Right

Hope I made it easier when you get around to voting.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 27 Sep 2011, 18:18

Congratulations Katiedot!
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Tue 27 Sep 2011, 20:34

Congratulations and good luck !
hope for the best since you deserve it for all the work we give you...
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 28 Sep 2011, 00:57

Katie, I'd like you to know that I tried many, many times to register with Bloggers Choice and they wouldn't let me on. I registered, re-registered again and again using the correct password and user name. They finally told me i was 'fully registered' and would send me an email to confirm. Checked my email 20 times today but got no confirmation.

I'm sure you don't need my vote per se and I sincerely hope your blog wins.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 28 Sep 2011, 02:26

Congratulations, Katie! I'll try to vote, too!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Wed 28 Sep 2011, 03:20

Hi
This is my first post. My English is not too good, so I don't write in this blog. But I do read your comments every day. It is great entertainment. I think it is a lot of people like me, who just read this blog. They should at least go and vote for Katie, like I did as a thank you, for so much fun we are having here. Keep posting.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 03 Oct 2011, 00:36

C'mon everybody!!! Get over there and vote!!!!!!!

Welcome Zizi!! Your English seems just fine! Just jump in where you feel comfortable and post away! We'll help you along!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Mon 03 Oct 2011, 04:29

Thank You Melbert. I am just very surprised how many people come to COH, but they do not take few minutes of their time to vote? Where would they go if Katie would not put so much work for us???

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 03 Oct 2011, 05:32

look two days ago i tried but i didn't find nickname for an hour and i was going to break my screen so i closed the site if u have any available nick name i 'd vote?

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Mon 03 Oct 2011, 05:48

How about ""MoonFlower"". Good luck

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu 06 Oct 2011, 22:04

Voted. Best luck Katiedot cheers

Is it possible to vote more than once?..

Luca
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Thu 06 Oct 2011, 23:15

voted!!!! wish you best of luck cause this site just deserves the best!!! I love you
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 06 Oct 2011, 23:39

Tried again - says user and email has been taken. I know the user and email has been taken, I tried so many times already and didn't receive an email confirmation.
Don't know why it won't let me in - I'm beginning to get a complex about this.
No
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Thu 06 Oct 2011, 23:44

COH has 246 registered users, why jus 11 peopel voted???

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sat 08 Oct 2011, 10:01

16 of us now....should be at least 200 surely!
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down