I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6

Post by melbert on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 14:57

"That time in the Playboy Mansion, Hugh Hefner, the inventor of the bunnies. A party in your pajamas for men and women in underwear. I introduced myself with the corset and knickers Scotland. He greeted us with the usual dressing gown. So I stole a blue bathrobe and with that I went to another party so tanned. "

So does that help or hinder her chances of posing in Playboy???
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 14:58

socimar wrote:Cenerentola,

Personally I like to know the whereabouts of Eli because I am scared of what she can do next; like many Sardinians she is stubborn and she can carry a grudge; additionally she lies and I know she has an agenda. She could be plotting (and this could take some time and keeping a low profile in the meantime) a come back to hurt George with a full vengeance.I believe she has used George to get her foot in LA to network the possibility of starting a business there, something that she wanted to do all her life as she stated in her interview in Max magazine in May 2007 (L.A. or bust!!). On same year, in the summer, while eating at All’Angelo restaurant in LA with some Italian friends, she asked the chef, Michele Gargani who was born in Tuscany if he knew George and could he please introduce her to him because it was her dream to date him. It did not happen then but only two years later via the Malenotti brothers (Michele?) in Rome.

This proves that when Elisabetta wants something, she will get it, no matter what and knowing her whereabouts and the fact that George is on the opposite side of the globe at the same time makes me feel better.
Yeah Right well said Socimar, well said. It really makes me wonder her true feelings for a George and what intentions she had...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lella_la_bella on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 15:05

I think she followed in Love5
Lella_la_bella
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 16:06

Who knows Mel. She may be Hef's next "runaway bride" that is after she gets his money and an engagement ring. LOL
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 16:10

I am not a fan of Elizabeth but of George, but one thing is for sure, that certain things about her writing does not simply consider him a fool, almost stupid.It seems that he is made to make fun of a woman who sought only to his money and fame and that it was used by her. I do not think he is stupid or naive.
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 17:35

melbert wrote:"That time in the Playboy Mansion, Hugh Hefner, the inventor of the bunnies. A party in your pajamas for men and women in underwear. I introduced myself with the corset and knickers Scotland. He greeted us with the usual dressing gown. So I stole a blue bathrobe and with that I went to another party so tanned. "

So does that help or hinder her chances of posing in Playboy???

Google translation is not perfect. Here is what she said:

Quella volta nella Playboy Mansion di Hugh Hefner, l'inventore delle conigliette. Un party per uomini in pigiama e donne in biancheria intima. Io mi presentai con la guepiere e le culotte scozzesi. Lui ci accolse con la solita vestaglia da camera. Gli ho rubato un accappatoio blu e con quello sono andata così conciata in un'altra festa».

That time at the Playboy Mansion, Hugh Hefner, the inventor of the bunnies. A party for men in pajamas and for ladies in underwear. I arrived wearing a corset and culottes with a scottish pattern. He greeted us in his usual lounging robe. I stole a blue bathrobe from him and dressed like that I went to another party.
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 18:49

Katiedot wrote:All I'm asking is just because we hate Betty, there's no need invent stuff to trash her with - and much of what's written in this forum is fiction created specifically to bitch about her. As I see it, she's perfectly capable of trashing herself without our assistance.

Drink 3 Well said.

Is it too much to hope for that her 15 minutes are up soon? Wink
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 21:34

I believe many of us are still curious about her and will be for awhile, as fans of George's she has been in our lives now for two years. As time passes that curiosity (for me) will fade, just like all his ex's her name will continue to come up briefly over the years. But IMO she is not worth us fighting over cause soon she will be the past (crossing myself here) that all of us can roll our eyes over.
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Mon 01 Aug 2011, 00:49

Give it a couple of months and George will have a new someone in his life. Depending on what Eli does or says her thread will either die for lack of any information or it will continue to grow! I promise I won't post anymore in this Eli thread until SHE does something whether is be interview, pictures or another stupid rumour from her camp. Let's see how long it takes.
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy on Mon 01 Aug 2011, 08:54

Good riddence to bad rubbish!! cheers
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Mon 01 Aug 2011, 11:26

The brother of the Kardasian sisters is going to be on Dancing with the Stars this season. Betty might have a shot if that is the calibre of "celebrity" they are going for (her big job in the States that will see her everywhere). She could build on her dancing experience which began on tables at the start of her career all the way through to the recent San Remo display.

The names for the new season will be released at the end of the month.
The celebrities in season 13 will be announced on the evening of August 29 according to Tom Bergeron. The show starts September 19 and the first Results Show is September 20th - which means there will be someone voted off in the first week!

Last edited by watching on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 13:40; edited 1 time in total
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl on Mon 01 Aug 2011, 13:32

Not a big fan of DWTS, and their caliber of "stars" isn't really great, but I don't think lapdancing is really considered, and San Remo showed that's where her talent seems to be going. The girl can't dance any better than she can act.
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Mon 01 Aug 2011, 14:04

So she steals things, damages other people's property when in a huff, takes pills and enjoys the drama of dysfunctional relationships - yep, she's a catch.
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby on Mon 01 Aug 2011, 14:08

I also want to see where Betty ends up......lol..."ends up".....anyway, she's always been so "colorful" when it comes to her stories and antics, I hate to see it end - and from her, I doubt it will.

And did someone mention PLayboy!!!!! What have I been saying..... rabbit

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante on Mon 01 Aug 2011, 15:28

Yeah you said it, Playboy it wazzzz. I sure miss her sillyness ! Basketball
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Mon 01 Aug 2011, 15:41

As long as she doesn't hook-up with George again!!!! I want to hear about what she's going to do next. I do not wish her ill will, but I don't think she'll have major success. I think she's burned a few too many bridges.
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Mon 01 Aug 2011, 15:46

And apparently - DAMN proud of it all!!!!
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway on Fri 05 Aug 2011, 19:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] up dateing Betty out on Thursday night August 4th for Dinner in L.A.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Fri 05 Aug 2011, 19:42

I suspect she did not go out to dinner alone. Was she with her usual girlfriends or with someone new?
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Fri 05 Aug 2011, 19:49

Because she was driving it think it's a pretty good guess that she was alone. Or at least arrived alone. Sad. And, she doesn't look anything near radiant to me. Her eyes look sad.
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 05 Aug 2011, 20:23

There is someone in the car with her in one of the pics, if you check at gossip.it

Her eyes do look sad, agree Cindi! Maybe she thought if she stayed quiet George would give her a second chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Fri 05 Aug 2011, 20:43

LouisLane wrote:There is someone in the car with her in one of the pics, if you check at gossip.it

Her eyes do look sad, agree Cindi! Maybe she thought if she stayed quiet George would give her a second chance.

Actually a couple of pics and looks like a lady, could be Val Michetti? Pic #11 is horrible. She has probably lost more weight and looks really sick.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 05 Aug 2011, 21:18

Socimar, I guess you can see a long dark hair. She is smoking again + distress + life style catching up(?) + pressure to get some career in Hollywood, no wonder she is so ridiculously skinny. She was pretty when she was younger.

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl on Fri 05 Aug 2011, 21:45

Notice the PETA girl is wearing leather again. Won't go over well with the animal rights group.
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod on Fri 05 Aug 2011, 22:09

At least we haven't got the 'George really likes her and asked her to move in' comments, although, friends are saying she is 'sweet'. Wash, rinse, repeat is about right. Roll up, Rande, Cindy and bikes. Same old, same old, same old, old, old......Boring OLD. I was also looking forward to a summer of promoting what looks like an interesting film with a BRILLIANT cast. Why involve his whorey private life? Is there any call to?

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 05 Aug 2011, 22:17

Bidbod wrote:At least we haven't got the 'George really likes her and asked her to move in' comments, although, friends are saying she is 'sweet'. Wash, rinse, repeat is about right. Roll up, Rande, Cindy and bikes. Same old, same old, same old, old, old......Boring OLD. I was also looking forward to a summer of promoting what looks like an interesting film with a BRILLIANT cast. Why involve his whorey private life? Is there any call to?
You Ladies were precise about his dating script... LOL!

ps: Patty, Eli will never change...

Last edited by LouisLane on Fri 05 Aug 2011, 22:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info)

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway on Fri 05 Aug 2011, 22:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I like this picture of Betty in the car....It's like someone just told her about Stacy.

Betty(to pap), "Noooooo, He is not dating a girl. He broke it off with me cause he told me he was GAY and had strong feelings for........ the plumber at his Villa in Como. He can not be just ask Waldo, Rande, any of they guy's. They will tell you he is Gay. He told me him self that I was the closes thing to a real women he could ever love, but you know ...... he got sniped like my little Piero. So George told me since he couldnt give me one of the 2 things I want. He was leaving me for a wrestles plumber, not some girl who wrestles. Val? Val? VAl did you hear what they just said to me. I am ready to talk if I google and find out he lied to me about being Gay!"
LOL!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Fri 05 Aug 2011, 23:01

Thanks Henway for the link, while looking at the pics I was hearing your comment very funny! She looks ok in pics, bad lighting and camera angles for betta. So true what stars say about not replying to paps, as soon as betta started talking pics got worse.
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Fri 05 Aug 2011, 23:51

LouisLane wrote:She is smoking again
I'm guessing she never gave it up. Maybe just around George.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Fri 05 Aug 2011, 23:56

Isn't that Rob De Niro's place that she went with George a couple of times? Also, looks like she is actually wear the same shoes she wore once. Shocked

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 00:02

Yes De Niro's. I think the only thing new is her little clutch bag. To bad we can not see the car better.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 00:35

Radaronline has pointed out that she went to Ago previously with George. New girl rumours is the only reason Betty is getting papped and published???

George Clooney Moves On To Stacy Keibler As His Ex Trawls His Favorite Haunts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted on Aug 05, 2011 @ 12:55PM print it send it
INFBy Cliff Renfrew - Radar Staff Reporter

Stunning blonde Stacy Keibler is the latest woman to be linked with Hollywood's most famous bachelor George Clooney.

Meanwhile, RadarOnline.com spotted his ex-girlfriend, Italian beauty Elisabetta Canalis, out in Los Angeles Thursday night looking 'smoking hot' in skin tight leather pants, a skimpy white vest and black booties.

Elisabetta joined some friends for dinner at Robert DeNiro's part-owned restaurant, Ago - a favorite haunt of her hunky ex.

Was Elisabetta, 32, hoping to bump into the handsome 50-year-old superstar? Well, she better not her breath because the Oscar winner has reportedly moved-on to American actress and former pro-wrestler Keibler, 31.

Clooney split with Canalis just a month ago after she brought-up the deal breaker of marriage and children.

After a doomed four year marriage to actress Talia Balsam the A-lister has vowed never to get married again and unlike his best pals Brad Pitt and Matt Damon he does not want to have kids either.

Clooney seems to have gotten over Canalis pretty quick with Keibler stepping into her high heels and keeping the hunky actor company. And it looks like their romance has been bubbling along below the surface for some weeks.

One source told Us Weekly: "It's more than just a fling - they are basically exclusive at this point - they like each other's sense of humor."

But as Stacy and Elisabetta fight for George's attention they should know one thing - this guy is not 'the settling down type'.

Just ask his string of previous gorgeous girlfriends who include; Deedee Pfeiffer, Kelly Preston, Karen Duffy, Lisa Snowdon, Sarah Larson, Celine Balitran, Krista Allen, Renée Zellwegger.

So many women, so little time -- it must be tough being George Clooney.
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 02:15

I see she has her smout but she seems to have lost some of the arrogance. Life without George hasn't turned out the way she thought it would is my bet. Funny how we don't see her for weeks but then a rumour about George having a new girl comes out and suddenly there is Eli out to dinner! Didn't like the outfit when she wore it before don't like it now. The leather pants are awful and go against the PETA campaign but then it is Eli. I think Stacy was supposed to just be a quiet fling but Stacy has other ideas. And this also stops Eli and her team doing anymore Eli is stocking Georges fridge stories! Certainly will cramp her style if she can't keep mentioning George's name. Let's see where she shows up next? I don't think Eli will let Stacy have all the attention.

Last edited by Dexterdidit on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 02:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 02:20

Henway wrote:Yes De Niro's. I think the only thing new is her little clutch bag. To bad we can not see the car better.
Car did look expensive just by looking at those leather seats. LOL!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 04:33

Ok does anyone think that this sudden new woman... all over the news in a couple of days,tweets that hint at things but could be denied as being misunderstood at a later date... could be George's way of putting a stop to the filling the fridge type of statements from Eli?
Maybe someone else will remember better, but I don't remember George being so public with someone new so soon after a breakup. It somehow doesn't seem to fit his attitude of politeness when he splits with someone.
Some of what I've read sounds like she was in a fairly large group of people, not just a private guest at Como. I wonder if this is something she is going along with to help George out. It shuts Eli down where George is concerned, and it gives Stacey some publicity. Seems like that could be a win/win situation for them both.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 04:34

Eli's outfit, have never worn leather pants, aren't they hot, is it something comfortable to wear in August? Can't imagine trying to pull those down to take a pee while out and about in hot weather! Maybe it's a weight loss trick like sauna suits!
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 04:46

Go on the good morning america link:
http://abcnews.go.com/search?searchtext=george%20clooney%20and%20stacy%20keibler

When you see their second picture with the title david arquette new love interest? click on it. The legend of the picture: The couple began dating shortly after Clooney's breakup months ago with long-time girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis.

Interesting non?

Last edited by LouisLane on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 04:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 05:11

Sis - the car is a Mercedes. There is a name plate on the inside of the driver's door in one of the pap shots. I think it is the same car that she has been papped in whilst in LA for the past year and a half (i.e when grocery shopping, when "caught" by the paps in West Hollywood).

Not Val she is dining with - according to her tweets she was recently in London after vacationing in Sardinia and is now in Croatia for a week. So she is on vacation - still. May be a new friend in LA or even a new business contact.

Interesting the one time Betty gets papped in LA post split is at the same restaurant she went to with George when George wanted some pap attention without looking like he was famewhoring or wanting to prove they were still together (i.e. when Betty was twitter mean-girling Aniston in May 2010 then again in September 2010 so George got some pap attention and therefore blog write ups the same week The Amercian was released). Betty seems to have paid attention. She has gone straight to the paps now that there is a rumour of a new girl. The Ivy would have looked too desperate (points to Betty for knowing that) so she went somewhere she knows the paps hang out. It's not like when she was the girlfriend of - then she could, if she wanted to, call up the paps and tell them where she would be and they would appear to take "candids" of her and sell them as the newest shots of the girlfriend of. This time she had to go to them (note : how common for Betty) - she wasn't papped at the grocery store or shopping in BH or walking her dogs in the hills. It looks like a blatant choice to get some coverage - leather pants and all. Before this I didn't even know she was in the States. Not to mention when she got in the car she put the driver's window down so the paps could continue to get their shots.....

Last edited by watching on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 12:17; edited 1 time in total
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 05:23

35 shots of Betty leaving the restaurant

Posted link (posted earlier) does not work for some reason so below is the link to X17online who seem to have the same 35 photos of Betty.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by watching on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 08:04; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Link changed due to error)
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 12:50

I said the same thing Noodle. It isn't in George's interest to deny it but he also doens't want it looked at as serious. So his friends say fling it also sends Eli a message. No surprise she showed up now I thought she would. Maybe we haven't seen any other shots of Bette in LA is because no one is interested in her anymore something she has found the hard way no doubt. Before we saw plenty of her shopping, walking the dogs etc now she has to go to them and even be nice! Poor Bette I wonder how that big career in LA is really going?
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 13:34

Dex - she must be pining all her hopes on that upcoming PETA campaign to lift her profile in the States
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 13:42

I think Betty would do great in a Reality-show, and I really mean it!
I mean, how often did we say here how entertaining she is and how we will miss her when she is gone?
But no matter what she does, I wish for her that she wil finally find something that she really likes and that will work for her.
Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 14:06

Natascha wrote:I think Betty would do great in a Reality-show, and I really mean it!
I mean, how often did we say here how entertaining she is and how we will miss her when she is gone?
But no matter what she does, I wish for her that she wil finally find something that she really likes and that will work for her.

Do they do Reality shows in countries other than US? Don't think she'd do too well here, her command of the English language isn't that great so the average RS watcher wouldn't stick with it too long.
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 14:09

watching wrote:Dex - she must be pining all her hopes on that upcoming PETA campaign to lift her profile in the States

If she's pinning all her hopes on the PETA campaign, she shouldn't be wearing leather pants. PETA may think twice and not do a repeat.
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 15:29

Betty's gig with PETA relates to not wearing fur. No mention of leather. Whilst that might be PETA's ultimate message - no animial products in any manner - that isn't the campaign she has done for them so personally, I don't think the leather pants, shoes or handbags is going against what she actually signed up to promote. Would it be better that the people they used in their campaigns actually believed and lived by the same principles as the organisation - absolutely. But that is not the case. This is just a job for Betty - not a way of life. She may have worn fur previously and for that she should get called out in respect to the campaign but not for the leather products.

Also, are the pants actually leather? They seem a bit too stretchy and shiny to be leather.

Last edited by watching on Sun 07 Aug 2011, 12:34; edited 1 time in total
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 15:31

Point well taken, watching. I stand corrected.
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 15:55

watching wrote:Betty's gig with PETA relates to not wearing fur. No mention of leather. Whilst that might be PETA's ultimate message - no animial products in any manner - that isn't the campaign she has done for them so personally, I don't think the leather pants, shoes or handbags is going against what she actually signed up to promote. Would it be better that the people they used in their campaigns actually believed and lived by the same principles as the organisation - absolutely. But that is not the case. This is just a job for Betty - not a way of life. She may have worn fur previously and for that she should get called out in respect to the campaign but not for the leather products.

Quite a few of us emailed PETA and complained about them using Betty because, as we pointed out, she had worn fur and still wore leather. We all got the exact same reply from them which denied she'd worn fur - it was supposedly fake (yeah right!) and excusing the leather as it said it sometimes took a while for their celebrities to fully embrace vegetarianism! So really we shouldn't lash out at Betty for being a hypocrite because they are too!
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 16:10

Well, I find it strange that she would go to a restaurant that George frequents. Not that she has any right to be there but, after a break do you think I’d go anywhere my ex frequented? NO! And not just NO but ___ NO! Botheration! So, I have to say there were ulterior motives and it wasn’t to see if George would show. It was more like trying to say… Lies “Yes, George and I were out to dinner last night… We’re talking about getting back together… Yes, he loooovvvveees me.” Love6 Blah, Blah, Blah. So, the Stacy story came at a VERY opportune moment! All’s well that ends well, I say! YAY! 10 out of 10

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 16:12

I get the fur coat argument - she clearly wore it and by saying that she would never wear fur when she clearly had is a blatant lie. Peta is continuing the lie by way of their denial.

But my view is that the ad she had done for them has nothing to do with leather, just fur. So I don't get why she is blasted for wearing or carrying leather. She hasn't made a public statement that Peta has shown her that leather is bad and on principle, she won't have anything to do with it. I understand the view that if you are going to do a campaign trying to stop cruelty to animals then all animal skins should be included but in this case that is not the campaign.

Has she stated that she is becoming a vegetarian thereby the leather consumption would be an issue?
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 18:33

pattygirl wrote:Do they do Reality shows in countries other than US?
Are you kidding?! Pretty much every country has heaps of reality shows and the so-called 'stars' of these shows are on the cover of gossip magazines in their own country around the globe.

Big Brother originated in the Netherlands, Survivor in Sweden and Dancing on Ice, Celebrity Fit club, I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, American Idol and Dancing with the Stars were British shows that the American TV channels bought, so apologies for those. Jersey Shore is entirely yours though!
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum