I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6

Post by Katiedot on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 04:11

I think that now the tomato sauce story is official pasted, I'll move this thread over here.

@Dex: just for me, do you think you can try not to post your opinions as facts? You don't know that they haven't got a space for a shop, hell we don't even know that the project Val's referring to even is the shop that Betty was rumoured to open.
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 07:25

I am Italian and I live in Italy but I know America to have been a long time between New York, Miami and San Francisco and Los Angeles. Every year or even twice a year back because I love the American metropolis. I live in Milan and step and often the week on Lake Como in the summer especially, I know Laglio. Villa Oleandra, since we live Gee gave movement to the country, parties, distinguished guests, except this year. All the festivals held in the villa have been canceled for this year, guests do not arrive. All looked forward to the festival on July 5, which had already been announced, but unfortunately nothing!
As for my comment on Italian food in America know that most are false, if you want to eat an Italian product you need to check the production area. Check this link:http://www.teatronaturale.it/tracce/economia/3880-il-sogno-americano:-acquistare-prodotti-italiani-autentici.htm
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 10:49

Has Eli / Val ever mentioned opening a shop in LA? I cant remember that being said in any interview

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 13:19

Sorry your right Katiedot. I was going off the tweet from several weeks ago where Val asked anyone if they knew any realitors in LA because she was looking for space in Beverly Hills. They could have something by now but I don't know anyone who rents somewhere very expensive then goes on a holiday. Val has talked about a shop I can't remember if Eli has mentioned it herself or not. It is supposed to be to open up Italian designers to the US market. Val lists herself as CEO of something major or something like that so I would think she would be involved in the design, signage, ordering etc it takes a lot of work to open up a shop especially somewhere like BH. Most business people I know like people to know about their shops etc so not sure why it would be such a big secret if they had found somewhere. Time will tell if it even actually happens if they want it ready for Christmas which would make sense as it is a huge shopping season they need to be on track for a grand opening soon I would expect. But then I'm very practical.......
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 14:53

I just saw an Italian article talking about Playboy with Eli's name included. It had a couple of other Velina’s listed. I didn't open it, could someone from Italy try and find it. I wonder if that is her next big surprise for George. Putting it all out there in Playboy showing George what he’s missing?

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 15:19

lelacorb wrote:I am Italian and I live in Italy but I know America to have been a long time between New York, Miami and San Francisco and Los Angeles. Every year or even twice a year back because I love the American metropolis. I live in Milan and step and often the week on Lake Como in the summer especially, I know Laglio. Villa Oleandra, since we live Gee gave movement to the country, parties, distinguished guests, except this year. All the festivals held in the villa have been canceled for this year, guests do not arrive. All looked forward to the festival on July 5, which had already been announced, but unfortunately nothing!
As for my comment on Italian food in America know that most are false, if you want to eat an Italian product you need to check the production area. Check this link:http://www.teatronaturale.it/tracce/economia/3880-il-sogno-americano:-acquistare-prodotti-italiani-autentici.htm

Read through the article. Saw nothing about Italian foods from China. I personally have no problem finding authentic Italian cheeses, San Marsano tomatoes (imported from Italy), meats like proscuitto, pancetta, salami, and various dried sausages (also imported from Italy) and of course, olive oil and olives. These to me are the important things to purchase. Pasta products, ricotta and mozzerella(fresh) are rather outstanding made in USA. Of course, this is MHO but I do love my Italian food.
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 15:20

me2 Cool Very Happy
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 15:28

There was lost of gossip back in 2009 that CANALIS was going to pose for Playboy America and that pictures of her had already been taken with a wet shirt which showed all her “assets” but her PR denied that it was going to happen.
Under the same article there are some comments and one is particularly funny because it says: “You are doing it now that your breast size has decreased to an “A” cup and we can count the ribs on your chest? Too late”.
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 15:45

Pattygirl,
I can find mozzarella in most US stores that sell Italian produce; however what they sell is generally “fior di latte” (milk flower) which is a “mozzarella” made from cow’s milk. The real “mozzarella” is made from water bufalos and is a DOP (controlled produce - State Law). Not easy to find. I can find it sometimes at Whole Food but the price is double than the “other” mozzarella; however the taste is absolutely different. Here is a better explanation from the Internet.

"Mozzarella di bufala is however considered to be the “True” mozzarella. It originates from the Campania region where it even carries a dop (denominazione di origine protetta) label that differentiates it from other mozzarellas marketed as “fioredilatte” produced outside the protected area. Bufala is a type of black water buffalo that was introduced to the southern Italian marsh lands centuries ago probably during Arab or Indian invasions. When made from regular cow’s milk, mozzarella is called “Fior di Latte”. Generally smaller and less chewy, some of these mozzarellas are alternately made from the milk of mountain cow breeds that can rival with their Campania counterparts. Agnone and Bojano in Alto-Molise easily compete with Battipaglia, Aversa, Mondragone, Vannulo or Paestum in the salernitano and casertano areas as the capital of the world’s best mozzarella."

When I was living in Naples for a few years I used to drive to Mondragone, a few miles outside the city to buy the mozzarella di bufala which was still warm when bought as they were making it on the premises. If you went after 11:00 am it was too late, all sold out!

socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 15:51

socimar wrote:Pattygirl,
I can find mozzarella in most US stores that sell Italian produce; however what they sell is generally “fior di latte” (milk flower) which is a “mozzarella” made from cow’s milk. The real “mozzarella” is made from water bufalos and is a DOP (controlled produce - State Law). Not easy to find. I can find it sometimes at Whole Food but the price is double than the “other” mozzarella; however the taste is absolutely different. Here is a better explanation from the Internet.

Have tried Buffalo Mozzarella, and the taste is truly different. As I usually use it in dishes made with tomatoes, I find that cow's milk Mozzerella is good enough. If serving, when I want that distinctive taste, as in a tomato salad, I use Buffalo.
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 15:55

I hope she's watching Food Network this morning. They're making sea bass!!!!
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 15:55

Socimar, you sound like a good cook. My former mother-in-law was Italian and an excellent cook. She's gone now but her food was to die for.

I didn't know there were so many kinds of mozzarella. Less chewy sounds good to me.
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 15:58

Hi Mel, Maybe Betty is "presenting" her bass on Food Network. LOL
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 16:00

I think it was a "real" chef cooking!!!!
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 16:02

Oh, did I say bass? I meant to say ass. LOL
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 16:21

Not while we're eating Cindi!!! Not while we're eating... Vomit 1
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 17:09

I just ate prosciutto, San Marzano (fresh, not from cans!) and mozzarella (cow one) into my sandwiches Smile
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 17:30

cindigirl wrote:Oh, did I say bass? I meant to say ass. LOL

Cindigirl, I think Melbert is starting to rub off on you! Yay! A very funny comment... but wonder if it could be true? affraid LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 17:54

Dexterdidit wrote: I was going off the tweet from several weeks ago where Val asked anyone if they knew any realitors in LA because she was looking for space in Beverly Hills. They could have something by now but I don't know anyone who rents somewhere very expensive then goes on a holiday.
Yeah, I know, but my point was that we don't even know that Val's project and Eli's project are one and the same. We don't know whether or not Val has found a space. We also don't know that Val's on holiday - she only tweeted that she was in Sardinia. And we don't know that even if she is on holiday that she's not doing any kind of work while there. It's perfectly possible to run a business and even a shop from afar. Other people can sign legal papers if they have proxy and you can get others to do leg work for you in one place while you're doing work elsewhere.

I'm not saying that any of this is happening, just not to jump to too many conclusions.
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 19:46

Well, Katie, every other celebrity that opens a shop, or whatever their dig is, usually hypes it up for quite a while before the grand opening for publicity and name recognition purposes! If they are not releasing any information I have to assume that things are not going as well as anticipated? IMO

Last edited by Cinderella on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 19:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : question)

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 20:53

it's me wrote:I just ate prosciutto, San Marzano (fresh, not from cans!) and mozzarella (cow one) into my sandwiches Smile

Ciao IT'S ME,
if you ate fresh San Marzano tomatoes you must live in Italy because fresh tomatoes from that small town near Salerno would not make it to the US without rotting. Prosciutto and cow's mozzarella is another story.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 22:22

The funniest thing is that you miss Elizabeth, could not be explained by trying to figure out where it is, what it does, whether or not out of luck in Los Angeles.After the break with Gee did not speak with the press (he did so by suggesting that it was left), has awarded Slovekian a 'happy little interview that has since reneged. Elizabeth has not granted interviews, was photographed in Sardinia, Positano and Rome with friends but never said a word. Since the beginning of the story with George, the press has always misunderstood and mistranslated his interviews, now silent, but you invent motv to speak ill of her. It does not seem right!

lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Betty says that she is a bad girl

Post by socimar on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 22:29

This is a segment of a very long interview that Ely gave to Giancarlo Dotto for MAX Magazine on May 5, 2007. I just cut and pasted a few paragraphs and translated them but the link is below. As you can see, her goal was to move to LA and start a business and George Clooney made that a possibility. I wonder if she ever cared for him considering that she only likes "bad boys" (as she says in her interview).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Canalis: “I am a bad girl”
Canalis: «Sono una cattiva ragazza»

May 5, 2007 by Giancarlo Dotto for Max Magazine

Do you feel American inside?
New York brings out the best of me. It is a perfect city, cosmopolitan; there is place for everybody. I walk the streets of Soho at 7 am, drink american coffee and I feel in peace with myself. I even buy flowers in America, that I don’t even like because I prefer the fake ones that do not smell bad nor die.

Sei americana dentro?
«New York tira fuori il mio lato gioioso. È una città perfetta, cosmopolita, c'è un posto per tutti. La mattina cammino alle sette per Soho, bevo caffè americani e mi sento una donna in pace con me stessa. Compro persino i fiori quando sono in America, io che amo solo quelli finti perché non puzzano e non appassiscono».

Is it better New York, Miami or Los Angeles?
My favorite city is Los Angeles, the most American of them. When I grow up I know exactly what I want to do. In a couple of years or so I will open a studio and become a manager, will work behind the scene, maybe start a fashion line. I have stolen everything from the great people I have met like photographers, stylists, movie directors, actors, authors like Ricci and Gialappa’s.

Meglio New York, Miami o Los Angeles?
«La mia preferita è Los Angeles, la più americana delle città. Da grande so già quello che voglio fare. Entro due anni apro uno studio da quelle parti e m'invento un futuro da manager, dietro le quinte, magari una linea di moda. Ho rubato tutto dai grandi che ho incontrato, fotografi, stilisti, registi, attori, mostri autorali come Ricci e la Gialappa's».

So you won’t be an actress in Hollywood?
I dont give a damn about being an actress. In Italy especially they snob people who work in television but I prefer doing television, all my life. I's not like in America where they create movies for women like Cameron Diaz or Angelina Jolie.

Non farai l'attrice a Hollywood?
«Non me ne frega niente di fare l'attrice. Per non parlare dell'Italia dove c'è uno snobismo spaventoso verso chi fa televisione. Ma io preferisco fare televisione, tutta la vita. Da noi non è come in America dove costruiscono film sulle donne, vedi Cameron Diaz o Angelina Jolie».

What is the most “hard” (daring) thing that you have done?
As a little girl I was drinking nail polish remover and perfume.

La cosa più hard che hai fatto?
«Da piccola bevevo l'acetone e i profumi».

Are you toxic?
Like all Virgo I love pharmacies, I take pills of all kinds.

Sei una tossica?
«Come tutte le Vergini sono una patita delle farmacie, assumo pillole di ogni tipo».

And as a grownup?
When I attended a party at the Playboy Mansion of Hugh Hefner, the creator of the bunnies. There was a party for men in pajamas and women in lingerie. I arrived wearing a corset and a culotte. He was wearing the usual bathrobe. I stole a blue bathrobe from him and dressed like that I went to another party.

E da grande?
«Quella volta nella Playboy Mansion di Hugh Hefner, l'inventore delle conigliette. Un party per uomini in pigiama e donne in biancheria intima. Io mi presentai con la guepiere e le culotte scozzesi. Lui ci accolse con la solita vestaglia da camera. Gli ho rubato un accappatoio blu e con quello sono andata così conciata in un'altra festa».

Have you done any act of vandalism?
Once I went outside at 2 am and “keyed” the black Cayenne car of the man I was living with. I wrote “son of a b…ch” with the key.

La cosa più vandalica?
«Alle due di notte sono scesa e ho sfregiato con la chiave la Cayenne nera dell'uomo con cui stavo. "Figlio di puttana" gli ho scritto».

How can you be consoled?
A guy who is well balanced and who loves me to death. The problem is that I am not interested in good guys, I like bad boys so I have to take their sh..t. although I know that it's all smoke and no substance.

Come ti si consola?
«Un ragazzo equilibrato che mi ami follemente. Il guaio è che i bravi ragazzi non m'interessano. Sono condannata a stare con gli stronzi. E pensare che sono tutto fumo e niente arrosto».

Last edited by socimar on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 22:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos and added info)
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 23:09

Boy, what a piece of work... why did George ever get involved with her? Blackmail?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 23:19

@lelacorb I appreciate what you’re saying however this is a George forum and most people on here follow George. Most have seen his gf’s in the past and what happened to them after the split and are wondering if she’ll go the same way as the others. We do not miss her but you have to admit she’s giving us plenty of stuff to talk about. The “sauce” thing was not from George. The other miss information leaked concerning George right after the break was not from George. It’s real easy to “secretly” leak lies to paps. We all wonder why she’s doing it. If you know please enlighten us. We all think she should get on with her life and leave George alone. And I’m certain there are forums out there for Eli where you can read good things about her. I don’t follow her I follow George. Sorry Lelacorb!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 23:20

good riddance

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 00:08

She drunk nail polish remover? Isn't that poison? And she admitted to taking drugs cause she is a Virgo......Sounds lovely I'm amazed she is single once again. LOL
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 00:09

Italy
sure Smile
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 00:22

Cinderella, I could not had said better than you, thanks!

@lela: I will try to not make comments about her, but it's almost impossible. My sense of humor doesn't allow me to stay quiet for too long.

I never bothered to do a timeline of her BS Errrr , but considering that , in the past, Eli used to go quiet for a month or so silent and , after that, she had the guts to open her mouth to say something stupid Rolling Eyes ... I believe the time to say something stupid is coming soon... Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 00:23

Can't really complain about being misquoted with answers like those! Blame it on youth, 2007 wasn't that long ago.
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 00:34

lucy wrote:Can't really complain about being misquoted with answers like those! Blame it on youth, 2007 wasn't that long ago.

Exactly...wouldn't she have been 28 or something like that? She sounds like a real catch, huh? Rolling Eyes
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 00:48

Well, she was 28 -29 years old when she gave this interview, not a kid anymore.
and now...

Translation of Eli's interview:
New York brings out the best of me.
New York is where I can party hard and nobody will know who I am, so it won't be a big of a deal. Seesaw of good and e
I have stolen everything from the great people I have met like photographers, stylists, movie directors, actors, authors like Ricci and Gialappa’s.
I tend to copy others' talents and thoughts because I have no talent to do anything original. So, I don't mind being used as long as I use them too. Make happy Lying
Like all Virgo I love pharmacies, I take pills of all kinds.
I am all about sex, drugs and rock 'n roll. Don't you know?! drunken in bed
A guy who is well balanced and who loves me to death.
I would love to date a guy like that, but I am not their type and I am sure his friends won't approve me. Doh!
The problem is that I am not interested in good guys, I like bad boys so I have to take their sh..t.
Love is pain, and I feel when I am dating a bad boy I am experiencing true love like an upside down fairytale. Bullet stop Kinky
I dont give a damn about being an actress.
I know I have no acting skills, but if there is someone stupid enough to pay me to do it and to keep me on the spotlight Whistle , why not?! super cool

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 00:51

Cinderella wrote:Boy, what a piece of work... why did George ever get involved with her? Blackmail?

As I said the interview is very long and she also talks about some of the "bad boys" she lived with. I was quite shocked because she was being very upfront and honest and not hiding anything. What in the world possessed George to stay with a woman like that? The interview was dated May 2007 so it was all out, everybody knew what she had done and planned to do. I would have stayed a mile away from her....and yes, she was 27-28 years old (I think she is turning 33 in September), so when was she planning to grow up????
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 01:07

Even if it's everything we've thought of her, seeing it in black and white sure is an eye-opener!
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 05:57

socimar wrote:
Cinderella wrote:Boy, what a piece of work... why did George ever get involved with her? Blackmail?
. What in the world possessed George to stay with a woman like that?
Ever considered that perhaps he likes bad girls? We're talking about a man who's dated two porn stars, dated strippers and generally prefers -ahem- party girls as his partners. What's so surprising about this?
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 06:04

Cinderella wrote:Well, Katie, every other celebrity that opens a shop, or whatever their dig is, usually hypes it up for quite a while before the grand opening for publicity and name recognition purposes! If they are not releasing any information I have to assume that things are not going as well as anticipated? IMO
Or perhaps there isn't a shop, or if there is one, it's a long way off opening?

All I'm asking is just because we hate Betty, there's no need invent stuff to trash her with - and much of what's written in this forum is fiction created specifically to bitch about her. As I see it, she's perfectly capable of trashing herself without our assistance.
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 08:19

George must have read this interview before asking Malenotti Elizabeth to let him know because he's the bad guy is right when she says of love: the one that will suffer. Here the latest interview questions:
And how was your life?
"I make my own the words of Meryl Streep in The Devil Wears Prada" when you're at the top of your work means that your personal life goes to pieces "."
How did you console?
"A balanced man that you love me madly. The trouble is that nice guys do not interest me. I am condemned to live with assholes. And to think that they are all smoke and no fire. "
In what sense?
"They stop at the surface, run away, they can not go further."
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 08:47

Isn't Max the one where she was posing in her underwear? So a men's magazine? I wouldnt take much of the interview at face value. She was pitching her interview to the demographic like she alway does, i.e. saying what would appeal to men from 16 to 35 who buy her calendars and enjoy the pictures of her in a bikini. Changing the story that she sells depending on who she is telling it to - to one mag she is a bad girl to another she is good catholic girl.

It is a good thing to see that the store has been a plan for awhile and not some flippent thing she can up with to spend more time in the States. Still no clue as to what it as she doesn't explain what it will be but at least she now has the funds and the time on her hands to work towards that - thanks to George and the raised profile that she was afforded due to thier relationship which dramatically increased her bank account.

What her life must have been like back then - she may only have been able to take a vacation every 6 months instead of every 6 weeks. Rough life.
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Sun 31 Jul 2011, 08:59

Here's the whole thing (google translate, sorry - make of it what you will!):

Canalis, "I am a bad girl," the former tissue Strip: "I destroyed the SUV of one of my ex. I am a tomboy. If they would read the SMS exchange with Ferilli ... "MORE STRUMENTIVERSIONE STAMPABILEI 'LETTIINVIA THIS ARTICLE
Giancarlo Dotto interview for Max

Come down from giant posters of Tim's Madonnas of our days, do 10 hours of poses in Cinisello Balsamo, appear on TV and in the end you have that is already dark, tattooed, and defeats, overalls and sneakers, his cigarette in his mouth , slipped into a black Beetle parked in the studios of Cologno Monzese and make you: "I heard you broke a leg, you're ready to break the other one?". Ten seconds and I understand why. Elisabetta Canalis drive the car of his brother with one hand and one foot, sometimes just with the hand or foot. It must be a yoga position. When in doubt, I seal with the seat belt and instinctively try the handle. Damn, why did not handle the Beetles? "Are you scared huh?" Our Lady, who is at least 12 eyes, even for a couple text messages intended as Maddalena Corvaglia, and sniff the smell of fear. "Let's take a moment to Piero, I change and go down." Piero? The scoop I do not expect that. The new boyfriend of Canalis? The secret son?

Piero is more than one child. A dwarf Pinscher seven months, gender Schnauzer and Chihuahua, teeth that close in the classic scissors bite. "Peter can not bear to be alone, I'll put in the bag and finish." I tell or not tell you which are severe allergic to dogs? I'm where I alembic and she comes back, he peered anxiously into her purse I devouring it. Do not check anything. Canalis is no suit and no Piero. A fairy. Without a trace of makeup. "Peter was sleeping, I left him in a kennel." "Too bad, I wanted to know Peter." We have a reserved table at the Hotel Bulgari, one of the coolest of Milan. Beautiful evening, Elizabeth and adrenaline, even without the wheel, after a while 'arrive Deborah Salvalaggio, a crash, with a blonde on their level. Uncle do a little 'slimy. And I start to bitch.
Elisabetta Canalis like stars, like Paris Hilton, walking the dog, trendy purse.

"Take it easy. What Paris Hilton is a chihuahua, my dog ​​smells like a 40 pounds every now and then goes crazy. Especially when I do an imitation. I take it everywhere. In Miami, the king was gay. Adored him. "

You've come a long way since the days of posters and Gaza Strip.
"Making Strip is an immense fortune. For a moment everything seems easy, the popularity, a lot of contracts, but it is after you fuck. There's more Antonio Ricci who protects you, you have to invent my life. "
Responded to by Ricci, through Piccinini.

"At first I was bewildered by Mai said Tuesday. They are very selective. Do not let you do the beautiful pussy that goes on TV. You must be a role, show personality. In the evening I came home depressed. I sucked, I thought. "

The thought, or I'll say to them?
"Oh yes, do not look at anybody. I'll say: "This thing is crap". "
How did you get out?
"Game on. Taking out the irony. Often laugh at myself, my Achilles heel, my clumsiness. "
Simona Ventura inspired you?
"Great irony, right time, questions from a journalist, but she's a real hyena in and she also likes to be. Here, not would never see if it is to do something sweet. Alessia Marcuzzi I like a lot. "
More than Hunziker?
"Alessia is number one. Hunziker I can not frame it televised. It looks like a Swiss watch, to me perfection is not communicating much. Alessia has everything, kill me with laughter, is a comic strip. I'm Alexis, is a bit 'manly like me. "
I do not find so manly.
"I tell everybody: with you it's like being with a man. Reasons like a man. But the most manly of all is Sabrina, Ferilli. If you did read our text messages. Other than the barracks. "

Elisabetta Canalis
Men were even with that of Bobo Vieri paleomaschio?
"With that I love I like to devote myself engaged, stay the night at the stove, put the socks in the washing machine."
You also washed socks Muccino?
"As Gabriel never talked. He has said enough about me. "
It is true that if you put in t'incrocia the street?
"Maybe after we had left. We have been together four months last summer, then I realized that I loved him. With him I wanted to finally make good and nice girl, but did not succeed. Gabriel came out of a difficult divorce with his wife and even he knew what he wanted. "
The great love of socks, is Bobo?
"I had two great loves. But the second is over because there was only the first, with Christian. "
The second is that fustacchione black American football?
"Are you crazy? You can not confuse a three-week flirtation with a love that lasted three years, a story that nobody knows, began immediately after the separation with Christian in 2003. And maybe I'm still in love. "
No one knows, not even the Crown?
"Not even my mother."
Even Sandro Piccinini?
"Not Piccinini."
It is Didier Drogba, the Chelsea's Ivorian.
"I met him one evening in a disco in Milan and raised a fuss. Are not fixed with blacks, I like handsome men. "
Like Mike Tyson.
"I've said it once and I confirm that I am Tyson blood."
Piccinini, inveterate bachelor, makes you know that only you could possibly collapse.
"I guess I'm too un'incallita bachelors. I love Sandro and I am grateful. He wanted at all costs when he left on Sunday afternoon with Controcampo. "
Going back to Bobo Christian. We try again with a tissue that resembles you Sardinian even a little ', Melissa Satta.
"I am amazed. He was already with this girl when he said that the woman in his life is me. In more than three years had never spent a word for me. The first nice thing he says to me when everything is finished. Do you have a schedule you men. "
The fans all like men, they lose what they have and then seek to infinity in the other.
"Evil. If I leave one I do not try a prototype. I would always think of the person. Hell. "
The tattoo on his arm: "Pain Is Love."
"With Christian we have grown together. I decided reluctantly that it had to end. I tried a lot of pain, I hit rock bottom with him. "
Why not it worked?
"Christian is so good about himself that could live on a desert island. For me distruttto certain things, but with him I realized what love is. The first person I put the socks in the washing machine. "
Tell me about the socks Francesco Mondadori, your new boyfriend.
"You're crazy, we're friends with him. We share the same passion for
hip-hop. I do not have boyfriends, only freaks who follow me everywhere. I also find them in the hallway of the house. "
Love hip hop but in the phone keep ringing Beethoven.
"I wanted to put one of my idols, but did not want to seem Tamarra."
Are you in America?
"New York brings out the joyful side of me. It is a perfect city, cosmopolitan, there is a place for everyone. The morning walk to the seven Soho, Americans drink coffee and I feel a woman at peace with myself. Buy flowers even when they are in America, I love only those who fake because they do not stink and do not wither. "
Better New York, Miami or Los Angeles?
"My favorite is Los Angeles, the most American of cities. As an adult I know what I want to do. Within two years I opened a studio in these parts and m'invento a future manager, behind the scenes, maybe a fashion line. I stole everything from large I met, photographers, designers, directors, actors, and the monsters of authorship as Ricci Responded. "
You will not be an actress in Hollywood?
"I do not give anything to be an actress. Not to mention of Italy where there is a snobbery towards those who make terrible television. But I prefer to do television, all his life. With us it's not like in America where they build film about women, see Cameron Diaz or Angelina Jolie. "
From totems phone you become a looming Big Sister.
"I bless the contract with Tim. It gave me great confidence. As a child I stopped on the street to see posters of famous women. "
You can not edit your appearance.
"It's a clause in all contracts. It was so also in the Gaza Strip. I have to be very recognizable. They guarantee. "
The timing of Max has hit your friend Corvaglia.
"Beautiful and witty. Madeleine admire very much, deserves much more. It would be perfect with the hyenas. Discounts its coherence. It's tough. "
You'd be perfect with the hyenas.
"The authors do not want me."
There Ilary with the belly.
"It's very sweet. My mom gets scared when he sees her dance. Ilary works. But does anyone you put between those two, Luke and Paul are great. "
The hard thing you've done?
"As a child I drank acetone and perfumes."
Are you a junkie?
"Like all Virgin have suffered a pharmacy, I take pills of any kind '.
And grow up?
"That time in the Playboy Mansion, Hugh Hefner, the inventor of the bunnies. A party in your pajamas for men and women in underwear. I introduced myself with the corset and knickers Scotland. He greeted us with the usual dressing gown. So I stole a blue bathrobe and with that I went to another party so tanned. "
The most vandalism?
"At two in the morning I went down and I slashed the key with the Cayenne black man with whom I was. "Son of a bitch" I wrote him. "
Surprise: Canalis is a bad girl. Inter win the Scudetto, at least we see you naked on the cathedral.
"I promised that I would have done something on TV. I am ruined. I read a poem. "
Do not you get on well.
"I run away to Los Angeles."
And how was your short life?
"I make my own the words of Meryl Streep in The Devil Wears Prada" when you're at the top of your work means that your personal life goes to pieces "."
How did you console?
"A balanced young man that you love me madly. The trouble is that nice guys do not interest me. I am condemned to live with assholes. And to think that they are all smoke and no fire. "
In what sense?
"They stop at the surface, run away, do not know how to go beyond, to discover the weakness in me."

Giancarlo Dotto
May 5, 2007
Canalis: «Sono una cattiva ragazza» L'ex velina di Striscia: «Ho distrutto il Suv di un mio ex. Sono un maschiaccio. Se leggessero gli sms che scambio con la Ferilli...» STRUMENTIVERSIONE STAMPABILEI PIU' LETTIINVIA QUESTO ARTICOLO
Intervista di Giancarlo Dotto per Max

Vengono giù dai poster giganti della Tim le Madonne dei nostri giorni, fanno 10 ore di pose a Cinisello Balsamo, si mostrano in tivù e alla fine si presentano che è già buio, disfatte e tatuate, tuta e scarpa da ginnastica, la cicca in bocca, s'infilano in un Maggiolone nero parcheggiato negli studi di Cologno Monzese e ti fanno: «Ho saputo che ti sei rotto una gamba, sei pronto a romperti anche l'altra?». Dieci secondi e capisco perché. Elisabetta Canalis guida la macchina del fratello con una mano e un piede, a volte solo con la mano o con il piede. Deve essere una posizione yoga. Nel dubbio mi sigillo con la cintura di sicurezza e cerco d'istinto la maniglia. Maledizione, perché i Maggioloni non hanno la maniglia? «Hai paura eh?», fa la Madonna che ha almeno 12 occhi, un paio anche per gli sms di Maddalena intesa come Corvaglia, e fiuta l'odore della paura. «Passiamo un attimo a prendere Piero, mi cambio e scendo». Piero? Lo scoop che non m'aspetto. Il nuovo moroso della Canalis? Il figlio segreto?

Piero è più di un figlio. Un Pinscher nano di sette mesi, sul genere Schnauzer e Chihuahua, denti che si chiudono nel classico morso a forbice. «Piero non sopporta di stare solo, me lo metto nella borsa e arrivo». Glielo dico o non glielo dico che sono allergico grave ai cani? Sto lì che mi lambicco e lei torna, scruto ansioso nella borsetta la cosa che mi sbrana. Non spunta nulla. La Canalis è senza tuta e senza Piero. Una fata. Senza un filo di trucco. «Piero dormiva, l'ho lasciato nella cuccia». «Peccato, ci tenevo a conoscerlo Piero». Abbiamo un tavolo riservato all'Hotel Bulgari, uno dei più cool di Milano. Bella serata, Elisabetta è adrenalinica, anche senza volante, dopo un po' arrivano Deborah Salvalaggio, uno schianto, con una bionda del loro livello. Faccio lo zio un po' bavoso. E parto da stronzo.
Elisabetta Canalis come le dive, come Paris Hilton, a spasso con il cagnolino alla moda nella borsetta.
«Vacci piano. Quello di Paris Hilton è un chihuahua, il mio puzza come un cane di 40 chili e poi ogni tanto diventa pazzo. Specie quando gli faccio l'imitazione. Me lo porto ovunque. A Miami era il re dei gay. Lo adoravano».
Ne hai fatta di strada e di poster dai tempi di Striscia.
«Fare Striscia è una fortuna immensa. Lì per lì sembra tutto facile, la popolarità, un mare di contratti, ma è il dopo che ti fotte. Non c'è più Antonio Ricci che ti protegge, devi inventarti la vita».
Da Ricci alla Gialappa's, passando per Piccinini.
«All'inizio di Mai dire martedì ero spaesata. Loro sono molto selettivi. Non ti permettono di fare la bella gnocca che va in tivù. Devi trovarti un ruolo, mostrare personalità. La sera tornavo a casa depressa. Ho fatto schifo, pensavo».
Lo pensavi o te lo dicevano loro?
«Oh sì, non guardano in faccia nessuno. Te lo dicono: "Questa cosa fa cagare"».
Come ne sei uscita?
«Alla grande. Tirando fuori l'autoironia. Rido spesso di me stessa, dei miei talloni d'Achille, delle mie goffaggini».
Ti sei ispirata a Simona Ventura?
«Grande ironia, tempi giusti, domande da giornalista, ma lei è una vera iena dentro e le piace anche esserlo. Ecco, non la vedrei mai se si tratta di fare qualcosa di tenero. A me piace tantissimo Alessia Marcuzzi».
Più della Hunziker?
«Alessia è la numero uno. La Hunziker non riesco a inquadrarla televisivamente. Sembra un orologio svizzero, a me la perfezione non comunica molto. Alessia ha tutto, mi fa ammazzare dalle risate, è un fumetto. Io la chiamo Alessio, è un po' maschia come me».
Non vi trovo poi così maschie.
«Mi dicono tutti: con te mi sembra di stare con un uomo. Ragioni come un uomo. Ma la più maschia di tutti è Sabrina, la Ferilli. Se ti facessi leggere i nostri sms. Altro che caserma».

Elisabetta Canalis
Eri maschile anche con quel paleomaschio di Bobo Vieri?
«Con i fidanzati che amo mi piace dedicarmi, stare ai fornelli la sera, mettergli i calzini in lavatrice».
Hai lavato anche i calzini di Muccino?
«Di Gabriele non ho mai parlato. Ha parlato abbastanza lui di me».
È vero che se t'incrocia per strada ti mette sotto?
«Forse subito dopo che ci eravamo lasciati. Siamo stati quattro mesi insieme la scorsa estate, poi mi sono accorta che non lo amavo. Con lui volevo fare finalmente la buona e brava ragazza ma non ci sono riuscita. Gabriele usciva da un divorzio difficile con la moglie e nemmeno lui sapeva bene cosa voleva».
Il grande amore, quello dei calzini, resta Bobo?
«Ho avuto due grandi amori. Ma il secondo c'è stato solo perché è finito il primo, quello con Christian».
Il secondo è quel fustacchione nero del football americano?
«Sei matto? Non puoi confondere un flirt di tre settimane con un amore durato tre anni, una storia che non conosce nessuno, cominciata subito dopo la separazione con Christian nel 2003. E forse ne sono ancora innamorata».
Non la conosce nessuno, nemmeno Corona?
«Nemmeno mia madre».
Nemmeno Sandro Piccinini?
«Nemmeno Piccinini».
È Didier Drogba, l'ivoriano del Chelsea.
«L'ho incontrato una sera in una discoteca a Milano e hanno alzato un polverone. Non sono fissata con i neri, mi piacciono gli uomini belli».
Ti piace Mike Tyson.
«Ho detto una volta e confermo che Tyson mi fa sangue».
Piccinini, incallito scapolone, ti fa sapere che solo con te potrebbe forse crollare.
«Mi sa che sono anch'io un'incallita scapolona. Voglio bene a Sandro e gli sono grata. Mi ha voluta a tutti i costi quando è partito la domenica con il Controcampo pomeridiano».
Tornando a Bobo Christian. Ci riprova con una velina sarda che ti somiglia pure un po', Melissa Satta.
«Mi sono stupita. Stava già con questa ragazza quando ha detto che la donna della sua vita sono io. In più di tre anni non aveva mai speso parola per me. La prima cosa bella me la dice quando tutto è finito. Avete una tempistica voi uomini».
Gli uomini fan tutti così, perdono quello che hanno e poi lo cercano all'infinito nelle altre .
«Male. Se io lascio uno non cerco un suo prototipo. Starei sempre a pensare alla stessa persona. Un inferno».
Il tatuaggio sul braccio: "pain is love".
«Con Christian siamo cresciuti insieme. Ho deciso a malincuore che doveva finire. Ho provato molto dolore, con lui ho toccato il fondo».
Perché non ha funzionato?
«Christian sta talmente bene con se stesso che potrebbe vivere in un'isola deserta. Per certe cose mi ha distruttto, ma con lui ho capito cos'è l'amore. Il primo a cui ho messo i calzini in lavatrice».
Parlami dei calzini di Francesco Mondadori, il tuo nuovo fidanzato.
«Sei pazzo, con lui siamo amici. Condividiamo la stessa passione per
l'hip hop. Non ho fidanzati, solo maniaci che mi seguono ovunque. Me li trovo anche nel pianerottolo di casa».
Ami l'hip hop ma nella suoneria del cellulare tieni Beethoven.
«Avrei voluto metterci uno dei miei idoli, ma non volevo sembrare tamarra».
Sei americana dentro?
«New York tira fuori il mio lato gioioso. È una città perfetta, cosmopolita, c'è un posto per tutti. La mattina cammino alle sette per Soho, bevo caffè americani e mi sento una donna in pace con me stessa. Compro persino i fiori quando sono in America, io che amo solo quelli finti perché non puzzano e non appassiscono».
Meglio New York, Miami o Los Angeles?
«La mia preferita è Los Angeles, la più americana delle città. Da grande so già quello che voglio fare. Entro due anni apro uno studio da quelle parti e m'invento un futuro da manager, dietro le quinte, magari una linea di moda. Ho rubato tutto dai grandi che ho incontrato, fotografi, stilisti, registi, attori, mostri autorali come Ricci e la Gialappa's».
Non farai l'attrice a Hollywood?
«Non me ne frega niente di fare l'attrice. Per non parlare dell'Italia dove c'è uno snobismo spaventoso verso chi fa televisione. Ma io preferisco fare televisione, tutta la vita. Da noi non è come in America dove costruiscono film sulle donne, vedi Cameron Diaz o Angelina Jolie».
Da totem telefonica sei diventata un'incombente Grande Sorella.
«Benedico il contratto con la Tim. Mi ha dato una grande sicurezza. Da piccola mi fermavo per strada ad ammirare i poster delle donne famose».