View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by socimar on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 02:20

This is today's headline of another italian blog site:

Elisabetta Canalis: torno in tv e poi sposo George Clooney
DI GIANNI MONACO – GIUGNO 7, 2011
POSTATO IN: INTERVISTE & RUBRICHE

Translation:

Elisabetta Canalis: I will be back on TV and then I will marry George Clooney.
by Gianni Monaco - June 7, 2011
Posted in: Interviews and Agendas.

socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 02:33

Dexterdidit wrote:She has done what she set out got lots of attention and right before her new show. Funny that!
BINGO!! Interesting thought - could all this be because of the new program?!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 02:35

Dexterdidit wrote:George is going to love this! If they really were getting married we wouldn't know anything about it until after it happened Once again Eli is playing the give me attention game! Digging that hole even deeper for herself she could end up here in Oz if she digs any further.
LOL! It use to be dig your way to China.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 02:45

I changed my mind. My piece of advice to her would be "keep doin' exactly what you're doin' honey". dum da dum dum...
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 02:53

They have a thread like this on Celebitchy out of 28 comments not one was positive, here I was thinking we were the bad girls, guess not.
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 02:59

Eli cunning? Wonder how long this show is, maybe something like Top Chef?
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 03:01

Either way Eli has said she sees herself getting married. Being that she has been with George nearly two years of course people are going to link it with George. She herself said she sees it happening in her future. The girl knows how to make headlines and said what she did for the most affect. It worked, it has spread like wildfire, it sounds like she and George are getting married. The fact they aren't engaged and that he hasn't actually proposed doesn't seem to concern anyone including Eli. Most men would run from this and I don't see George being any different. No, it isn't just us. Eli seems to rub people the wrong way it is her smarmy attitude and even people who aren't fans of George are aware of his attitude to marriage and kids. To me this seems like a desperate move from someone not a secure woman in a healthy relationship. If there really was going to be a wedding it would be done in secret, not like this.
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 03:04

Sounds like it Lucy. I think Eli has been around long enough and knows how to play the game. If things are pretty much over between her and george she has nothing to lose by starting the wedding rumours again. He wasn't at the interview and may not have had any idea what she even said till now!
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by marina on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 04:39

I did a little google research and I discovered that while George always said that he doesn't want to marry again, Elisabetta always said I'll be marry soon!
She is doing what she always did when she was date someone!!!
I know that google translator is awful but, please, see this...at least is very very funny!!!!

Elisabetta soon marry Reginaldo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Elisabetta soon marry Reginaldo
Elisabetta get pregant from Reginaldo
Elisabetta open arms for ex-Vieri
Elisabetta and Vieri together again
Elisabetta/Vieri
She was callled WAG in the past(video famous WAGs )

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Stan says they are in Como together, papped in Milan today, no split

Post by watching on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 06:58

From Gossip Cop:

CLAIM: George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis “Split”

8th June 2011

“George & Elisabetta On The Rocks!” exclaims a headline from In Touch, which goes on to claim, “George Clooney has fallen out of love with Elisabetta Canalis.”

The tab then quotes a so-called “friend of the actor,” who says that after two years of dating, “They’re taking a break… They both seem ready to move on.”

In Touch bolsters its argument by noting, “The once-happy pair hasn’t been spotted in public together since early May, when they celebrated George’s 50th birthday.”

According to the magazine, “George’s commitmentphobia was likely a factor in the split.”

“Elisabetta is one of the most beautiful women on the planet,” adds In Touch, ”but apparently that still wasn’t enough to hold fickle George’s attention.”

Clooney’s supposed “friend” concludes, “The spark between them is gone.”

Despite In Touch’s assertion that Clooney and Canalis are “taking a break” and have “split,” the couple is very much together.

And while the magazine may not have seen the two since May — which was just a little more than a week ago — certainly the paparazzi have. Clooney and Canalis were photographed together today in Milan.

Oops.

“The truth is George and Elisabetta are in Como together,” the actor’s rep tells Gossip Cop. “They [In Touch] would have known that if they had done their homework.”

Once again, In Touch gets an “F” in reporting
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 07:50

Funny how no pictures have come out. And didn't Stan think Eli was in London when she was in Cannes? Just says they are together not that they are still a couple or happy or anything like that. Wonder what is taking so long for these pictures to get put up I read this over 8 hours ago and still nothing! In Touch have broken most of George's splits Sarah, Krista etc. I think Stan is being careful what he says that way he can come back and say I didn't say they were still a couple I just said they were together. And how would In Touch be able to verify where they are no one has actually seen them in Como!
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 08:02

I think if all was well between George and Eli as a couple she wouldn't be telling a gossip magazine that she sees herself married soon. Clearly George hasn't asked her and they aren't engaged a usual step before marriage. She brings this all on her self. No wonder none of her past relationships have worked if she has done this before you would think she would have learnt men don't like being pressured. As for George controlling everything she does and says. I doubt it he may know of the interview but he may not have known what she was going to say. She had stopped talking to Chi for sometime now suddenly she has a job with Alfonso and he is getting a headline exclusive. Right around the time for the new show as well. I think the relationship is over and she is doing what she can while she can.A happy person doesn't do this especially with someone who even she admits will not talk about his private life. But she has given new banner headlines of a possible marriage and a baby in her future. Something isn't right.....Also she wouldn't need public PDA etc if she and George were truely in love she would be getting it all behind the scenes so that just doesn't ring true either. To me this is her getting a lot of attention for her new show and setting up the excuses for the breakup. I will surprised if we don't see pictures of her in tears and wearing black when the split does happen and Chi will have the story and the pictures!
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehenge who? on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 08:14

"Between me and Reginald things go well and, indeed, I am convinced that sooner or later I will marry him. On 12 September, the day of my 30th birthday, I'll do a toast with my man. In the face of all those who had predicted the premature end of our history"

Literally: Reginaldo is my boyfriend, I'm in bed him, I'm going to marry him and you are nothing but a bunch of jealous bitch**!
Nasty attitude again. She was so and so she remains. She'll never change No

Stonehenge who?
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 10:07

Dlisted:

Elisabetta Canalis has lasted muuuuuuuch longer than the expiration date some hos stamped onto her nalgas after she started dating George Clooney two years ago. Does this mean that George Clooney is actually going to break his vow to bachelorhood and make Elisabetta Canalis his second wife? Naw. It probably just means that Elisabetta Canalis has the shit that makes George Clooney's prostate quiver. Straponmatized. But Elisabetta is getting bold and told the Italian magazine Chi that she knows she'll be married one day.

Elisabetta also summoned a Clooney side-eye by saying that all that talk about George being allergic to wedding bands is ancient history. As Sarah Larson prepared Elisabetta's bunk in the halfway house for George's ex pieces, she said this to the magazine: (Betty's comment to Chi)

I want the head juror in Casey Anthony's case to announce that she's not guilty and wait until Nancy Grace explodes into a million pieces before saying "PSYCHE! GUILTY!", but that doesn't mean it's going to happen. If Elisabetta wants to get married then she's barking up the wrong peen. The chance of Rosemary Clooney rising from the dead to marry Elisabetta Canalis in the middle of a unicorn forest is likelier than George Clooney marrying her ass.
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 10:39

George should have done some Google research before dating her....
Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 10:42

.... and George will peel the potatoes
Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 11:05

Maybe Chi should use that "darling" photo of Liz before she started out!! That was an outstanding corker!!! No wonder she's slimmed down, chucked the glasses.......but alas it hasn't worked!!!
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 11:28

Interesting that George's favourite PR friendly go-to outlet in the States People Magazine isn't running her comments.
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 12:17

The TV shows I've seen Betta host don't seem as if there is a lot of rehearsing, they have seemed to be more----- sorry Melbert's CRS is kickin in again and I can't think of the damn word, uh, uh, just let it happen, as the guest arrive!
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 12:46

Wow! So George isn't the first man she has dated that attracts jealous bitches?So one year after her 30th BD she started dating George instead of celebrating her 1yr. anniversary with prospective husband Reginaldo, sounds like betta is fishing in the wrong pond!
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 12:55

Maybe George should hire someone to research women he might want to date, do you like to get adventurous in the bedroom or are you a missionary kind of gal? Do you really want to stay single or are you just telling me what I want to hear? He could make up a whole questionnaire,maybe ask all those ex's of his that he is still friends with to contribute questions.
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 12:59

Marriage does matter to Eli it mattered with her last boyfriend and it seems to be back on her mind again. If George was going to propose he would have done so by now. But at least the next bloke has fair warning this girl wants a ring!
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 13:02

LOL Sadly Lucy she did do a couple of weeks rehersal for San Remo for all the good it did! Those sort of shows need some meetings, dress fittings etc. They are also scripted at least the host is. There is always preproduction on stuff like this so she would not just be able to show up. If it is anything like Top Chef etc.
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 13:05

They are probably holding out for the split story. LOL
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 13:17

Dexterdidit, the reason I have been thinking that they are still together is, I find it hard to believe that betta could stay hidden for this long of time if she were not with George. The girl just loves to have her picture taken no matter where she is. This year all of a sudden they both disappear except when George was filming IOM. If they have split why is George promoting her lies about their relationship with his silence? To me letting her lie is the same as him promoting a deception on the public, and for what purpose, for better PR when his films start coming out at the end of the year? None of it makes sense to me or adds up.
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 13:28

It's easy for her to stay hidden either in Milan or LA she has done it for ages. I remember when he was filming in Hawaii and she was rarely seen then it came out that she had been hiding in Rome then the split rumours and she showed up in Hawaii. If she gets seen when she isn't with george then it would confirm they aren't together as much as she wants people to think if that makes sense. George not answering is George being George. Stan has said they are together in Como he didn't say no they haven't split. George can't control Eli says he wasn't at the interview with her and his Italian isn't that great. She could have told him anything. The whole being for his PR makes no sense cause he isn't the one with a show coming on next week she is! Eli does these things for Eli she just uses George to keep in the public eye. George does need to confirm the split and he will when he is ready. Maybe he is also giving her enough rope to hang herself! Eli has actually said this about all her last couple of boyfriends and they always end up splitting up don't see that not happening here either. It is a smart move on her part she would know there is no real hope of him marrying her and they have probably already worked out the split so she is making the most of it while she can. The pictures of the two that are supposed to have been taken in the last day or so could be a Chi exclusive someone else pointed out in which case it makes it seem more likely Eli is working with Alfonso again.
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 13:36

This message is for George (who won't read it) via Stan (hopefully he will read it and pass it along):
After reading the interview of Eli in "CHI" (In Italian & English) and the lightnings and thunderbolts that followed (in italian & american blogs) here is what I, a fan of GC, suggest:

1. If what Eli said (that she is still with CG and plans to marry him and that he never said he won't marry her and that she will have children with him, her mother stating that her maternal instinct will eventually kick in, bla bla bla) then CG has to stand by his woman and defend her, that's what a real man does.
2. If Eli is just saying a bunch of B.S. likes she always does, from the time she dated all those soccer players (she was always marrying them in the near future) just because she has a new TV show in Italy and needs publicity, then CG needs to put a stop to this because his reputation is at stake.

I know that while in London CG was asked if he and Eli were still together and he said "yes, as far as I know". What answer is that? It reminds me of when Prince Charles got engaged to Diana and was asked: Are you two in love? and he replied "yes, I suppose so, whatever that means!"...and we know what that meant!!.

Yours was not an answer it was just something the Oracle of Delphi would have said that could be interpreted depending which way the wind blew. If you respect your fans, who after all are partly the reasons of your success you owe us the truth. Additionally, your recent humanitarian work in Africa has made you a better person, someone we admire and come December (yes, end of year contribution for tax purposes) we need to know with whom we are dealing, if we are donating money to a great cause headed by someone we truly respect and believe in or just another Hollywood idiot (yes, sorry, they even called you that in an Italian blog) who is embracing the cause just because it has become a new fashion among actors in Hollywood.

PS. I am not jealous and I don't particularly hate Eli but for heaven's sake, she continues to lie every time she opens her mouth, has zero talent, doesn't work (like us mortals) except for a week here and there (see Sanremo, photoshoot on Cavalli Yacht, a coffee and car testimonionals) with several weeks of vacations in between, mainly sunning in mini bikinis in Cabo. She hates Italy and wants to live in America with her man but then she is coming back "missing the warmth of Italy" because it is the only place where she can find work. We know her George, you don't. Beware!
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 13:54

I think we don't have to worry to much.
With all those new wedding rumours that she started there will be plenty of papparazzi around his villa.
Now, he still has to do the editing for Ides and I don't think that he wants that kind of disturbance while working or when taking a break and doing something outside.
The only thing he can do to stop this is to split from her. I'm sure he will do this if all that trouble has a negative effect on his work, exspecially as it is not only about him but also about everybody else who is involved in that film.
Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 13:56

Well said Socimar! I'm sure that Gee knows full well whats happening with the PR machine, and quite right for Liz to dig her own hole, now the size of the Grand Canyon!! But equally as mentioned by Socimar, George, please think of yours fans, after all we are bums on seats, and no-way could you make/continue to make films without "us"! How about a bit of honesty?? Just come clean, say you made a mistake, go celebate for a while, make another 1/2 dozen movies and come back to us your adoring fans! We only want what's best for you....like making sure you use your chuckle muscle!!!!! Basketball 1 out of 10
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 13:57

I post only some quotes

Elisabetta Canalis hints at wedding bells to committed bachelor George Clooney as she denies split rumours

'Between us I'm the one who gossips the most because I have less experience than him. I could never be with someone who every time he opens his mouth says he doesn't want a child with me or marry me.

'It's not at all like that - and to cap it all these things are always labelled exclusive interview.'

On the subject of marriage, Elisabetta added: 'My second job at the moment seems to be maid of honour. For the time being that's how it is but I'm not putting any time limits, who knows what will happen ?

Elisabetta also revealed how screen legend Meryl Streep had praised her cooking: 'She tried the tomato sauce, looked at me and said "Ahhh, Italians. I'd forgive a man anything if he knew how to cook."'
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 14:03

Thank you for the link. If you scroll further down it also says that George is still in London. Strange....
Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 14:13

wow! as lucy said....I didn't realize that she'd gone from the altar straight into George's arms....that was quick....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 14:16

So now we have two liars: Eli who is a chronic liar and Stan who is becoming one.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 14:27

I love how they put the snarkiest picture of her on the cover! Like that's gonna win her more friends...oh, wait, isn't Chi a friend??
@lucy...lol! you're probably right!
@Louislane....not any rich man......George!!!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 14:31

re Socimar--even if George is an idiot, it does not mean his cause is not just. Please donate your money based on what causes you believe in and whether the organization itself if well run, not who the celebrity sponsor is ('cause we all now that even celebrities that seem normal today can look like idiots some time in the future!)

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 14:31

Jeez. They can make all these rumours go away with a quick "I love her, we're still together" line- from George, accompanied by a RECENT pic of them together (looking happy). Soooo, the question is, why doesn't he do it????

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 14:51

Maybe he doesn't care about Eli enough to defend her. Or it is over and she knows it and for George to have a public fight over the internet would be detrimental to the whole affair. He said, She said situation. Lightsabre fight Could end up making him look bad because we know how Bettabuns can use the press, right? Let’s just remember, if he wanted to
They can make all these rumours go away with a quick "I love her, we're still together" line- from George – quote from Bellybaby.
then he would. Coolio

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 15:05

@watching Yea, that is weird!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 15:12

Dummmmmm!!! LOL! Love ya Melbert!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 15:16

I received all the following in my email box...all on the same theme LOL

George Clooney girlfriend: 'I believe in marriage'
Digital Spy Thu, 09 Jun 2011 07:04 AM PDT
George Clooney's girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis says that she will marry at some point in the future.

Clooney's girl sees a wedding in future
The Times of India Thu, 09 Jun 2011 04:47 AM PDT
George Clooney may have a reputation for being one of the least likely men to ever settle down in Hollywood, but his girlfriend of two-years has revealed she will be married one day.

George Clooney Did NOT Date Anthony Weinerâs Wife!
RadarOnline.com Thu, 09 Jun 2011 04:04 AM PDT
By Alexis Tereszcuk Radar Staff Reporter Did Anthony Weiner âs wife Huma Abedin date Hollywood hunk George Clooney before she married her philandering husband? Unfortunately for Huma -- no! There have been multiple reports that Huma was âromancedâ by the A-list leading man, and that George was at her âbeck and callâ but RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal that just isnât true. PHOTOS: Anthony ...

George Clooney 's girlfriend vows to get married
New York Daily News Thu, 09 Jun 2011 03:44 AM PDT
George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis are still going strong - and now she's addressing the question on everyone's mind.

The 9 O'Clock News - Oh no! Is George Clooney getting married?
Heat Magazine Thu, 09 Jun 2011 01:19 AM PDT
A few years back, we had to let go of Brad Pitt, then it was Ryan Reynolds (thank goodness, heâs back on the market though) and now it seems one of the most handsome of Hollywood men could be tying...

George Clooney's girlfriend says 'she will be married in the future'
New Kerala Thu, 09 Jun 2011 01:13 AM PDT
Washington, June 9 : George Clooney may have a reputation for being one of the least likely men to ever settle down in Hollywood, but his girlfriend of two-years has revealed she will be married one day.

30 Days of Teal: June 9th
FOX30 / CBS47 Jacksonville Thu, 09 Jun 2011 00:57 AM PDT
Here are the most recent story comments. View All No comments yet! George Clooney's girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis has hinted she may be the one who'll make him give up his days as one of the world's most eligible bachelor.

Clooney girlfriend hints at marriage
Toronto Sun Thu, 09 Jun 2011 00:29 AM PDT
George Clooney's girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis has hinted she may be the one who'll make him give up his days as one of the world's most eligible bachelor.

Is George Clooneyâs GF dropping marriage hints?
Showbiz Renegade Wed, 08 Jun 2011 20:09 PM PDT
I think it is safe to conclude that it is every girlâs dream to someday walk down that proverbial aisle⦠be it a church aisle or a courtroom hallway. How much more if the guy you are eyeing to walk down that aisle with you is considered to be one [...]

Clooney's girlfriend: 'I will be married'
San Diego 6 Wed, 08 Jun 2011 18:27 PM PDT
George Clooney's girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis has hinted she may be the one who'll make him give up his days as one of the world's most eligible bachelor.
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

PICS - George & ely arrive in Milan

Post by laetval on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 15:22

More pics at link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Elisabetta Canalis Has Marriage on the Brain as She and George Clooney Arrive in Milan

George Clooney had his girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis by his side yesterday when they arrived at Milan's Principe Di Savoia hotel. He's apparently left the London set of Gravity in order to shoot a commercial in Elisabetta's native country. George has been focused on his new project, though Elisabetta hasn't slowed down her interviewing and press work. In a recent issue of the Italian language magazine Chi, and Elisabetta said she and George might marry. She said, "I am very happy at the moment — thanks to my man and my fairytale is continuing. We are a couple that never gets bored. . . I am a firm believer in marriage, in the future I will be married, but for the time being I am happy as I am. I don't need anything to confirm how happy I am." George is well known as one of Hollywood's biggest bachelors, but he and Elisabetta nontheless seem to be going strong as they come up on their second anniversary this Summer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 15:33

watching wrote:Dlisted:

Elisabetta Canalis has lasted muuuuuuuch longer than the expiration date some hos stamped onto her nalgas after she started dating George Clooney two years ago. Does this mean that George Clooney is actually going to break his vow to bachelorhood and make Elisabetta Canalis his second wife? Naw. It probably just means that Elisabetta Canalis has the shit that makes George Clooney's prostate quiver. Straponmatized. But Elisabetta is getting bold and told the Italian magazine Chi that she knows she'll be married one day.

Elisabetta also summoned a Clooney side-eye by saying that all that talk about George being allergic to wedding bands is ancient history. As Sarah Larson prepared Elisabetta's bunk in the halfway house for George's ex pieces, she said this to the magazine: (Betty's comment to Chi)

I want the head juror in Casey Anthony's case to announce that she's not guilty and wait until Nancy Grace explodes into a million pieces before saying "PSYCHE! GUILTY!", but that doesn't mean it's going to happen. If Elisabetta wants to get married then she's barking up the wrong peen. The chance of Rosemary Clooney rising from the dead to marry Elisabetta Canalis in the middle of a unicorn forest is likelier than George Clooney marrying her ass.

Bahahahahahaha!!! Thanks for the laugh Watching. Laughing Laughing
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 15:36

Good find. Apparently he left the Gravity set to shoot a commercial in Italy. (According to Pop Sugar).
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 15:43

She needs to stop doing that with her face.
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 15:44

Smout is out in full force Like she is saying - see, he didn't leave me.

I still continue to question why they stay at a hotel when she has an apartment in town. She is in the public eye - her place would be secure. Obviously the 40 mins drive to Como is too taxing and they must stay in Milan and when he does, he stays at a hotel (as they have done previously). Considering Betty has complained about all the travel she does, would you not want to sleep in your own bed? Make dinner in your own kitchen? Get comfy on your own couch? Have that level of privacy that comes with a private residence and a locked front door? I really don't get it.

Also, it is summer there. What is with all the jackets??
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 15:49

Isn't that woman in the full smout picture (the third one down) her agent or manager? She is around Betty a lot. Good to see it was just the loving couple checking into a hotel quietly. Why the need for a team of people? That's right, to ensure media coverage and co-ordinate the arrival at the hotel. How the paps just happen to be there to catch them is such a stroke of luck.
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 15:53

Sorry, but doesn't anybody understand that he WANTS this publicity? He's getting more media attention with Canalis than he ever got with his promos and interviews for his films. And he doesn't have to do a thing. Just be alive!

Again, his quote, "Don't let this get in the way of a good story."
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 16:08

George is there to shoot yet another commercial, this time for a Euro bank. (lainey quote)
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 16:31

I think the smout picture is her way of saying, "that's right bitches, he's all mine." Okay, she wouldn't say that because her english isn't good enough.
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 16:32

have you seen how she holds and drags him by the hand and how she pouts at the papps as if to say to say "see I was telling the truth, he loves me, he is mine and yes I will marry him one day". George has become a puppet and she is holding the strings and as a good puppet master she can make him do whatever she wants. Could it be a touch of senility???

George, I had you so high on pedestal but now you have fallen down in a man's hole...like in one of your italian commercials. I am so sorry for you.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum