Latest topics
Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5

Post by pandabear on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 03:36

I think you are right, I think their relationship was over during their New Years trip. Also, what 5 star hotel was she staying at in Cabo if no George's place.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 03:37

Just thought of something - EC can get another twitter account now. Yeah!! Has anyone checked her FaceBook - MySpace - website for new updates? Let us know, please! Thanks! tongue

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 03:48

Thinking back remembering how someone posting on CCC at the beginning of GC&EC, that it was a 2 year contract. Something I never believed, but here we are 2 years later and people are still talking about it, makes me wonder. Guess it will always be a rumor years from now some newbie and old fan will be talking about his ex EC and the contract.
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 08:11

If it were true, but I do not think ,the history of the contract to make a big figure of shit would be George and the rumors about his homosexuality would certainty. It would not make much sense!
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 08:52

Ladies, this is all nonsense. You only need to look at Gee and those eyes are the window to the soul. I've never seen him so sad and miserable as when they were togther. Just going thro the motions. Gee won't marry her, he's married to is his work, the drive for ultimate perfection in fims is too strong to let any woman get in the way. So long as he has his friends and women just want 1 night with him, why change? It's not a good way to live, but I've said it before, I'm happier to be alone and single, than with someone or married and miserable, Gee is no exception! cheers
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 09:25

no more alone
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 10:16

The full video (clooney-canalis at 3:00) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 14:31

it was me posting in ccc saying that it was a contract;laetval knows well,we bet a lot of times when everybody was sure that it was finishing i always said no because it had to last 2 years ,2 years an a half ;and for me,not only for me,its not really over yet;he has to work hard and there is really no need of paps around,lets see in one or two months what happens

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 14:47

laeval in the video you posted there is the interview where she says that she does not know if they will go to venice together,its quite strange...she said that everything was ok and that she was happy and so on and when shes asked if she will go to venice she does not say of course we will be there but that this does not depends on her? if they stayed together why should not be together in venice?so she knew already thet it was ending? and then why laglio and why the arrival to principe savoia?it was not easier if it finished in london far away from italian press?he really needed to go to laglio under the rain?

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 14:56

doris day wrote:laeval in the video you posted there is the interview where she says that she does not know if they will go to venice together,its quite strange...she said that everything was ok and that she was happy and so on and when shes asked if she will go to venice she does not say of course we will be there but that this does not depends on her? if they stayed together why should not be together in venice?so she knew already thet it was ending? and then why laglio and why the arrival to principe savoia?it was not easier if it finished in london far away from italian press?he really needed to go to laglio under the rain?

In the video when she was asked she was in Cannes, right? It's there where she did the CHI interview..etc.
Remember that george was in Principe Savoia to do another ad.
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 15:00

pandabear wrote:I think you are right, I think their relationship was over during their New Years trip. Also, what 5 star hotel was she staying at in Cabo if no George's place.

Copied and pasted from another forum:

"..... Your favorite hotel demonstrates its good taste, but this is the luxury hostel "Las Ventanas del Paraiso". There is also the Olsen Twins, Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Aniston love basking in the sun.

Elisabetta Canalis but this time traveling solo. How can one understand this?"

Elisabetta stayed at George's villa during the Christmas/NY holidays together with her girfriends and brother Luigi with girlfriend Gabriella. However, a month or so later, when George was in Ohio to film "The Ides of March" she went back to Cabos on vacation with some girlfriends but stayed in a 5-star hotel resort (Las Ventanas del Paraiso), NOT in George's villa.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 15:42

socimar wrote:Elisabetta stayed at George's villa during the Christmas/NY holidays together with her girfriends and brother Luigi with girlfriend Gabriella. However, a month or so later, when George was in Ohio to film "The Ides of March" she went back to Cabos on vacation with some girlfriends but stayed in a 5-star hotel resort (Las Ventanas del Paraiso), NOT in George's villa.

Then could it possibly be true, he didn’t give his “keys” out to her. Someone earlier said something like: If he was there, they all were invited but when he’s not there, no access. Interesting!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 15:46

@Cinderella, I read on some site that he actually doesn't carry the key to his villa, he simply has someone call ahead to his housekeepers and they let him in. And I think it's true if he isn't there no one has access.
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 15:50

fluffy I agree. i've learned the hard way that it really IS better to be alone than miserable & stuck in the same house with someone you have no connection with, and are miserable being around.

I actually admire Gee not just because of his body of work (and his body etc Razz ) but because he doesn't allow the current social mores/climate & publicity machine bull to influence how he lives his life. IMHO he is upfront about things or as much as he is able.

iamnoone
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 16:19

I'm curious. How can the split be a cover for a secret wedding? Aren't the media even more on his tail now? How in the world would he be able to pull off a wedding with the media alert being so active?
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehenge who? on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 16:40

Did you hear what she said in the video? Eeek!

Woman: "This year you could do the red carpet in Venice, where everybody hopes to see you two, for his last movie?"

Eli: "Mah who knows, I have my fingers crossed.... I don't know.... it not depends on me....... these are things .... in short.... eeehhhh..... of my boyfriend. Yet.... I hope yes... fingers crossed....!"

A red carpet with her man is "Things of her boyfriend"? She had to have her fingers crossed, desperately hoping her man was going to get her to Venice with him? super cool
Not only she couldn't talk about him, that poor thing looks terrified. Going through George's lawyers must be like meet the devil himself.

Stonehenge who?
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 16:47

"Going through George's lawyers must be like meet the devil himself.."

Stonehenge, you are sooooo funny.
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 16:56

cindigirl wrote:"Going through George's lawyers must be like meet the devil himself.."

Stonehenge, you are sooooo funny.

crazy world.....
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 17:03

laetval,its what i was saying;when she was asked if she was going to venice she said that she could not say;very strange,george was not in milano,he was in london when she was in cannes;they arrived together in milano;so one or two weeks before arriving hand in hand in milano ,she was asked (you say that they were in cannes,i do not know) if they would be together in venice and she answered like that? it means that she knew that the contract was arriving at the end and that venice was outside that and she could not say what would happen

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 18:12

Or maybe she'd got shit from George because she was breaching terms of the non disclosure agreement (gag order).

Signorini also said that she was 'terrified' to talk about George - because, I suspect, she was forbidden to.
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 18:24

Or she already knew that he wanted to dump her or simply felt that something was wrong in their relationship and was not sure if it would last till Venice.
Not to forget that George didn't want to be papped with her anymore since December, so it would be very unlikely that he would do a red carpet with her.
Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 18:39

well they were well papped in milano and in laglio

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 18:51

Right, but that was after the interview we're talking about, but in the months before that interview he didn't want to be papped with her.
Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by marina on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 20:55

This is funny! Portugal press is running the break up story saying that Eli destroyed George's house in Como. I read the same story on three online news! Think Eli won't be calling again to make coffee machines adverts there!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 21:12

@marina Really? Wow, I wonder how bad she trashed it?

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 22:08

well this is just to understand how the press say odd things!the friend who said that she destroyed the house should be signorini...

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 23:57

Marina - it's just the "embellishments to cover their a*ses, because they got it wrong" get worse with every telling.

Re the "arriving in Milano together hand in hand" - who's to say that George expected or wanted her to be there? As I said in an earlier post, I don't think he invited her to Cincinnatti/Augusta while he was filming Ides, so an "ambush" in her home town to make it look like a "reunion of the lovebirds" wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility, IMHO.
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 00:17

marina wrote:This is funny! Portugal press is running the break up story saying that Eli destroyed George's house in Como. I read the same story on three online news! Think Eli won't be calling again to make coffee machines adverts there!

Destroyed his house during the big fight? Or before?

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by marina on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 01:08

Destroyed after the fight! lol
It's nonsense but these things always happen when Portugal translated news. In Brasil some news reported a fight but most of them only put the press release that George and Eli did together and/or People mag article.
But Portugal as well as Italy loves the speculation about relationships and "love fights".

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 01:12

marina wrote:Destroyed after the fight! lol
It's nonsense but these things always happen when Portugal translated news. In Brasil some news reported a fight but most of them only put the press release that George and Eli did together and/or People mag article.
But Portugal as well as Italy loves the speculation about relationships and "love fights".
That's what I thought, marina, about recking the house. But when looking at the article, it has Alfonso in quotes saying that.

Can anyone please post the original link, please? marina, can you or someone you know read Portugies (sp)?

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by marina on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 01:18

Hi Sisieq
I speak portuguese, i'm brazilian!
here the original link and yes ( i don't know how) they translated the article are saying that Siginorini said that she destroyed the house! lol

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 01:26

marina wrote:Hi Sisieq
I speak portuguese, i'm brazilian!
here the original link and yes ( i don't know how) they translated the article are saying that Siginorini said that she destroyed the house! lol
LOL, yes, I remembered you are Brazillian, but sorry to say I wasn't sure if ALL Brazillians speak Portuguese. Thanks for the link. However, IMHO, the original article has the quotes, too. We'll probably never know, which is okay. LOL!

Thanks!! Love3

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by marina on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 01:27

George Clooney terminou o namoro com Elisabetta Canalis mas a jovem de 32 não terá reagido da melhor maneira.

Apesar de ainda não se saberem os pormenores deste momento conturbado a notícia foi avançada por Alfonso Signoriri, um amigo do casal, em entrevista à RAI onde referiu: «Pelo que sei, foi o George que a deixou. Ela reagiu muito mal e destruiu-lhe a casa. E ele saiu de casa a esbracejar»
George clooney broke up with the beauty 32 years old italian but she didn't react well.
Althought we not know the detalis of these trouble moments, the news was advanced by Alfonso Signorini a friend of the couple that told to RAI: "I understood that was George who left her. She reacted very bad and destroyed his house. And he left the home with rampage" ROTFLOL

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by marina on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 01:30

@ Sisieq
It's ok! All brazilians speaks portuguese and only us bc the whole Latin America speaks spanish!

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 01:30

Boy that Alfonso really gets around. Sounds like they took the fight to the next level. I think she knew she wasn't going to Venice because when that interview was done Georges pals had already started talking about their buddy wanting to end it so she knew. I think she hoped she could change Georges mind but I think the Chi article was the end for George. She didn't need to say George's name just marriage and babies being mentioned was enough. We all saw what headlines that lead too. Girl went a step too far! Her arrival in Milan was odd she walked into the hotel then out not long later then according to sources she went off on another girls holiday came back did her one day of work then fought with George. I don't think she has been around George that much even in London he was working. Also she and her friends could have stayed at that hotel over the New Years break. George had his friends with him they would have had first choice of staying with him and if you remember she spent most of the time with her friends and we barely saw her with George. George didn't look happy at either of the pap events and I'm not so sure he expected the one at the dinner he didn't look happy about it at all. I also think that was the final farewell.
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 01:36

Yes Cindi that makes sense to us but the media loves a good theory. No matter how unlikely.
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by marina on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 01:46

i had the same thought. "Fingers crossed???" Depends of certains things??
She didn't know if she is going to Venice, she didn't know if she is still the girlfriend of___, she didn't know...nothing!!!!

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by marina on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 03:06

This came from Dagospia. It's the same site who wrote that it was "trouble in paradise" and antecipated that a split will be the cover of Gala mag - I think it was Gala- last year when Eli disappeared after the Oscars and suddenly show up in Hawaii. That split that George denied.
It's a different view about a contract and the break up. I tried to improve the google translator but the link is below ( topic number five):

- Nearly three months of negotiations have lasted to define the contractual terms of the severance pay Elisabetta Canalis exit by the life of Clooney.
After two years of life together, you pay for privacy.

Rubacazzi Ruby has just returned from Mexico. Senza pancione – Quasi tre mesi sono durate le trattative per definire i termini contrattuali della buonuscita di Elisabetta Canalis dalla vita di Clooney. No baby bump - Nearly three months long did the negotiations to define the terms of the contract buyout from the life of Elisabetta Canalis Clooney. Dopo due anni di vita in comune, la riservatezza si paga - luxuria 46 – prince a umbria jazz – Santadechè se la ride di Bisignani? After two years of life together, you pay for privacy - luxuria 46 - Prince at Umbria Jazz - Santadechè Bisignani of laughs? - sgarbi e fidanzata scortano quattro ragazze a palazzo grazioli… - Rude and girlfriend accompanying four girls at Palazzo Grazioli ...

original article

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 04:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added translation)

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 04:05

Can everybody please do me a favour and include the TRANSLATION of foreign newstories in their posts? It just takes you two minutes to run it through googletranslate, copy it and post it.

It takes me forever to go through every single one of your posts and do it for you.

Thanks so much!
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 07:17

"reunion of the lovebirds" sounds nice Smile
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 09:32

Papa canalis on the breakup : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The father of Canalis, "Clooney? It would have been a good son "
Cesare Canalis on the end of the romance between his daughter Elizabeth and George: "He is very cute, fun. A nice guy, easygoing. But it is you who must decide "
V. Colosimo • June 28, 2011

"Of course, it would be a good son. But it is my daughter who has to decide. " Dr. Canalis Caesar is a man of few words, and those few addresses to Vanity Fair - on sale from June 29 - which devotes its cover to his daughter Elizabeth. Needless to account totally out of that phrase, "it is you who must decide." A phrase that could mean the solution - and that she was to drop him - the mystery of the gossip about the end of the romance of the most glamorous couple Italy, Elisabetta Canalis and George Clooney.
Reserved, polite, serious, the highly respected radiologist Sassari does not like talking about matters of the heart of his daughter, even if the gossip magazines have always bought them, along with the inevitable Corriere della Sera and Union Sarda. Alghero hovers on the ramparts of the shadow of George Clooney, who died prematurely from the Italian gossip columns.
In this two-storey house, one of
Canalis Caesar, father of Elizabeth
residences of Canalis, Elizabeth spent a few days a few weeks ago. With her, there was the '(ex-) boyfriend American, who has never set foot here. And where is Elizabeth? Is not to be consoled by their parents? "I do not know, his plans change constantly. Who knows? ", Smiles the father. From the terrace Brown's wife shakes her head: "For now it is not." Mrs. Brown, dark hair and a great resemblance to his daughter, says that

"Elizabeth is very upset. But, after all, and who would not? ". Perhaps out of modesty, Dr. Cesare never pronounced the name of George, but to speak of him his eyes light up: "Very nice, funny. A nice guy, easygoing. " But we would also like to not make a tragedy: "It will not happen nothing dramatic. Everything passes, even this sorrow. "

Il papà della Canalis: «Clooney? Sarebbe stato un buon genero»
Cesare Canalis sulla fine della storia d'amore tra la figlia Elisabetta e George: «Lui è molto simpatico, divertente. Un bravo ragazzo, alla mano. Ma è lei che deve decidere»
di V. Colosimo • 28 giugno 2011

«Certo, sarebbe stato un buon genero. Ma è mia figlia che deve decidere». Il dottor Cesare Canalis è un uomo di poche parole, e quelle poche le rivolge a Vanity Fair - in edicola dal 29 giugno - che dedica la copertina a sua figlia Elisabetta. Inutile chiedere conto di quella frase buttata lì, «è lei che deve decidere». Una frase che potrebbe significare la soluzione – e cioè è stata lei a mollare lui – del mistero del gossip sulla fine della storia d’amore della coppia più glamour d’Italia, Elisabetta Canalis e George Clooney.
Riservato, gentile, serio, lo stimatissimo radiologo di Sassari non ama parlare delle questioni di cuore della figlia, anche se i rotocalchi di gossip li ha sempre comprati, assieme all’immancabile Corriere della Sera e all’Unione Sarda. Sui bastioni di Alghero aleggia l’ombra di George Clooney, prematuramente scomparso dalle cronache rosa italiane.
In questa villetta a due piani, una delle
Cesare Canalis, padre di Elisabetta
residenze dei Canalis, Elisabetta ha trascorso qualche giorno poche settimane fa. Con lei, non c’era l’(ex) fidanzato americano, che qui non ha mai messo piede. Ed Elisabetta dov’è? Non viene a farsi consolare dai genitori? «Non so, i suoi programmi cambiano di continuo. Chi può saperlo?», sorride il papà. Dal terrazzo la moglie Bruna scuote la testa: «Per ora non viene». La signora Bruna, capelli scuri e una grande somiglianza con la figlia, racconta che

«Elisabetta è molto dispiaciuta. Ma, del resto, e chi non lo sarebbe?». Forse per pudore, il dottor Cesare non pronuncia mai il nome di George, ma a parlar di lui gli occhi gli si illuminano: «Molto simpatico, divertente. Un bravo ragazzo, alla mano». Ma ci tiene anche a non farne una tragedia: «Non succederà niente di drammatico. Tutto passa, anche questo dispiacere».

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 13:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text and translation)
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 10:12

Yahoo decided to get in on the action. They mention the George PETA tofu thing that I had totally forgotten about. Clearly PETA wanted to trade on george's name any way that they can - and if that is through a then girlfriend who thinks nothing of taking her clothes off, then why not use that to promote their agenda?.

3 Strikes Against Elisabetta Canalis and She's Out of George Clooney's Life
By Aida Ekberg, Yahoo! Contributor Network - June 27, 2011 9:32 PM PDT

After nearly two years of dating, Elisabetta Canalis and George Clooney have called it quits. There are a number of reasons that the two could have split, including the fact that Clooney has rarely been with anyone for longer than two years and is simply ready to move on yet again. Or perhaps it has something to do with him recently turning 50 and wanting an even younger model than the 32-year-old to keep him feeling frisky.

Then there's the whole PETA issue. Back in 2009, the animal rights organization annoyed Clooney by attempting to make tofu flavored like his sweat using perspiration samples obtained from one of his gym towels. George responded to the stunt by saying, "As a mammal, I'm offended." (It probably wasn't the best way to promote tofu.) But in spite of his beef with the beef-hating group, Canalis decided to pose nude in a PETA ad back in May.

However, there are really three major strikes against Canalis that could have caused Clooney to call it quits, and they all involve her desire to walk down the aisle.

Clooney and Canalis both claim to be happy remaining kid-free, which is a very important lifestyle choice that they have in common. However, Elisabetta does not agree with George's stance on marriage.

Clooney wed "Mad Men" actress Talia Balsam in 1989, and the couple divorced in 1993. He has said of the marriage, "Yeah, so I've proven how good I was at it, and I just. ... I'm allowed one." But while George is adamant about staying unmarried, his girlfriend has hinted multiple times that she wants her big Hollywood wedding.

In August of last year Canalis sparked rumors that the two were engaged when she sported what appeared to be a sparkler at a dinner party in Italy. However, the bling that she was showing off to photographers turned out to be nothing more than a napkin ring, something Clooney's rep had to quickly point out to the press.

Just a month later she was seen wearing a gold band on her left ring finger while shopping, and the engagement rumors started again. Clooney's rep again had to deny them by stating, "There's nothing to comment on. She likes to wear rings. No more, no less."

Clooney seemed to get her to cool it with the too-obvious hints for awhile, but Canalis recently sent a major message about marriage to her former man. Earlier this month she told an Italian magazine, "I am a firm believer in marriage -- in the future I will be married."

So with her two faux engagement rings and her wedding proclamation, Canalis might have just lost her meal ticket -- there's no way Clooney is going to stay with a woman who outright defies a lifestyle choice that's so important to him. But what do you think -- was Elisabetta's obsession with walking down the aisle the main reason she and George split up?
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 11:53

Could some of our Italian friends translate Papa Canalis, please? He seems, to me, to be fond of George and it is up to Elizabeth to decide what she wants to do. There was no great drama. Is this correct? Thanks.

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 13:05

yes bidboad correct

translation from dagospia

5 - Quasi tre mesi sono durate le trattative per definire i termini contrattuali della buonuscita di Elisabetta Canalis dalla vita di Clooney. Dopo due anni di vita in comune, la riservatezza si paga....almost three months lasted the contractual terms of the compensation of elisabetta canalis.safter two years of life in common,secrecy has to be payed...

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 13:09

Katiedot wrote:Can everybody please do me a favour and include the TRANSLATION of foreign newstories in their posts? It just takes you two minutes to run it through googletranslate, copy it and post it.

It takes me forever to go through every single one of your posts and do it for you.

Thanks so much!

Translation of Item 5 which is the only one that pertains to EC/GC, the others are for different celebrities and nothing to do with them:

5 - It took almost three months to define the amount of compensation determined by the contract that would allow Elisabetta Canalis to exit the life of George Clooney. After 2 years of life together, being reserved needs to be paid.

5 - Quasi tre mesi sono durate le trattative per definire i termini contrattuali della buonuscita di Elisabetta Canalis dalla vita di Clooney. Dopo due anni di vita in comune, la riservatezza si paga....

Last edited by socimar on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 13:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 13:09

One plus for Betty - it got her on the cover of Italian Vanity Fair using one the Cannes Cavalli shots. The VF write up apparently includes her father's comments which have been mentioned above.

Surprising that Cavalli hasn't stepped up and thrown his name into the mix to get some attention....

watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 13:24

Papa Canalis translation.

The father of Canalis, "Clooney? It would have been a good son "

Cesare Canalis on the end of the romance between his daughter Elizabeth and George: "He is very cute, fun. A nice guy, easygoing. But it is you who must decide "

"Of course, it would be a good son. But it is my daughter who has to decide. " Dr. Canalis Caesar is a man of few words, and those few turns to Vanity Fair - on sale from June 29 - which devotes its cover to his daughter Elizabeth. Needless to account totally out of that phrase, "it is you who must decide." A phrase that could mean the solution - and that she was to drop him - the mystery of the gossip about the end of the romance of the most glamorous couple Italy, Elisabetta Canalis and George Clooney.

Confidential, friendly, serious, the highly respected Sassari radiologist does not like talking about matters of the heart of his daughter, even if the gossip magazines have always bought them, along with the inevitable Corriere della Sera and all ' Unione Sarda . Alghero hovers on the ramparts of the shadow of George Clooney, who died prematurely from the Italian gossip columns.

In this two-storey house, one of Canalis Caesar, father of Elizabeth residences of Canalis, Elizabeth spent a few days a few weeks ago. With her, there was the '(ex-) boyfriend American, who has never set foot here. And where is Elizabeth? Is not to be consoled by their parents? "I do not know, his plans change constantly. Who knows? ", Smiles the father. From the terrace Brown's wife shakes her head: "For now it is not." Mrs. Brown, dark hair and a great resemblance to his daughter, says that "Elizabeth is very upset. But, after all, and who would not? ". Perhaps out of modesty, Dr. Cesare never pronounced the name of George, but to speak of him his eyes light up: "Very nice, funny. A nice guy, easygoing. " But we would also like to not make a tragedy: "It will not happen nothing dramatic. Everything passes, even this sorrow. "

Question from his comment - "boyfriend American, who has never set foot here" - so is he saying that George has never been to the Canalis family home?? Because I thought they did last year when they were in Sardinia. People mag states that they were there. Maybe telling half truths and providing personal spin to the press is a Canalis family trait....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 13:53

Elizabeth spent a few days a few weeks ago. With her, there was the '(ex-) boyfriend American, who has never set foot here.

I think the translation should be: Eli spent a few days here a few weeks ago. With her was her (ex) boyfriend American, who had never been here before.

What do you think?

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 13:54

Bidbod wrote:Could some of our Italian friends translate Papa Canalis, please? He seems, to me, to be fond of George and it is up to Elizabeth to decide what she wants to do. There was no great drama. Is this correct? Thanks.

In his interview with Vanityfair.it, papa Canalis said that GC would have made a good son-in-law...but it is up to my daughter to decide. This would make you think that it might have been Canalis to dump Clooney and not him to dump her (like Signorini said). The article goes on saying that papa Canalis is a kind, honest and reserved gentleman who buys newpapers and magazines that concern her daughter and lives in a small 2 story villa (one of several residences) where Eli has spent a few days a few weeks ago without George who, by the way, has never been set foot there. Where is Elisabetta? Isn't she coming now to console her parents?. I don't know says papa Canalis, her plans keep changing, Who knows?. He smiles. From the balcony mamma Bruna shakes her head " For now she won't come" she says. Signora Bruna, dark hair and a looking a lot like her daughter explains that "Elisabetta is very upset, but who wouldn't be in these circumstances?". During the whole interview papa Canalis never pronounced the name of George but speaking of him his eyes light up " Very nice guy, very funny. Very down to earth". He however downplays the split " there won't be any drama, everything will pass even this unhappy event".
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 13:56

Thank you, Socimar!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next