George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 13 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 13 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 13 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 13 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 13 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 13 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 13 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 13 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5

+42
pandabear
elymania
Summer
Casey
Lella_la_bella
Charley
NotAvailable
fava
iamnoone
noodle
ladydi
Stonehenge who?
watching
MM
it's me
maria4
marina
Admin
LornaDoone
Merlin
Clooney
Snoopy
lelacorb
sandwiches
melbert
premiere
doris day
blubelle
Henway
Atalante
socimar
m4rose
cindigirl
Bidbod
laetval
bellybaby
fluffy
Katiedot
Dexterdidit
Natascha
lucy
sisieq
46 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 13 Empty Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jun 2011, 01:14

Throwing two cents to sisieq! catch it! Smile

Is it wrong to laugh from others' jokes? commenting how funny they are makes you also participating in the joke?

Why did I have to respect George? argh... Sorry George. I know you don't read this, you know? but I hope you don't feel offended with my comment below, you know? if you ever read it, you know? Because the thruth of the matter is...

I will just admit: I laughed at tmz's video and I also laughed at Kaiser's comment: she got Sarah Larson'd...

Seriously, sorry again. I will say nothing from now on...I mean, I will try , you know? I'm only human, I make mistakes, you know?

Back to top Go down

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 13 Empty Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5

Post by sisieq Fri 24 Jun 2011, 01:19

LouisLane wrote:Throwing two cents to sisieq! catch it! Smile
cheers Thumbs up!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 24 Jun 2011, 01:24

Charley wrote: 10 out of 10 Yeah Right

Couldn't agree more, Sisieq.
Oi, you! If your the same Charley! If not, hello just the same! Very Happy

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Fri 24 Jun 2011, 01:32

Well Sis, I'm the Charley on other boards, is that the same you mean?

And yes, I'm a right Charley!!!!!!!!
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Fri 24 Jun 2011, 01:33

And NO I am definiately NOT a Clooney virgin - how on earth did I get that moniker?
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 24 Jun 2011, 01:49

I think the story that things have been bad since the New Year trip seems to make the most sense. They have hardly been seen together and it seems his friends are confirming that George tried to keep her away using his work as an excuse. Which is what a lot of us have been saying for some time. Eli just didn't want it to end and that is why we get the difficult time line, she would have played on but she misstepped with the big marriage and kids talk with Chi. She had been using those sorts of rumours last year and got away with it but she pushed expecting him to cave and of course George pushed back. We will have dueling statements and since her PR is in London she probably has close links to some of the press there. I think she really thought she could push George into something and I believe his pals saying she drove him nuts. There have been stories of fights even in the beginning. Sounds like she didn't get to stay long at the Villa if she got there at all. George would be using the annexe because that is where his editing room is. Eli wants to be the victim so we should expect the woe is me I'm so shocked blah blah blah. George and his team are probably aware she is going to spill something to make George look bad! She needs to get her butt to LA to enjoy the pap attention there before they stop caring. Hi Charley, you have been revirginised don't worry it doesn't hurt!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 24 Jun 2011, 02:04

Makes since agree with you on that dexterdidit, but what i'm having a hard time not knowing is,
1. Where was she living all this year, we only saw her when she was working, once on a Cabo vaca, did she live at George's LA home while he was filming?
2. Was she in London before and after CFF?
With all this new info coming out about driving George crazy distancing himself with work etc. makes me even more curious about their relationship 2+2 isn't adding up, were the hell has she been if not with George?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Fri 24 Jun 2011, 02:45

IMHO, it all changed for George when they went to her home village and all hell broke loose about "this must be THE ONE because he's gone home to meet her parents" bull sh*t. If I'm not mistaken, the Ripple of Hope dinner was the next time they were seen together. Then it got less and less, and even the gossip sites caught up and started to say the same things we'd been saying for months.

Maybe I'm too much a fan of his and so too quick to make excuses for him, but I've never been fooled by her and always knew she was in it for her and no-one else. Maybe she quite liked him as a person, but I don't believe she ever had any sort of romantic thoughts about him at all. She's first, second, third and last in her mind, heart and soul as far as I'm concerned. In this forum and everywhere else, we've all recognized her for the famewhore she is, and so in relation to the trip to meet the parents, I wouldn't be surprised if we learnt (which we won't) that he wasn't expecting the whole family to be there and/or the whole thing to be recorded for (Betty) prosperity. I think that is when the dial turned for him - it was no longer a convenient agreement that they'd "hang out and enjoy the ride however long it lasted", that she had changed the rules mid-game, and in his mind had "taken liberties". That's when he started the long slow ride to ending it.

And again, maybe I'm giving him more dues because I'm such a fan, but I think the "painful" slant in the press release was gentlemanly of him, but I think the press release, which long time followers have agreed is not his usual style, was so that she could not, in any way shape or form, twist it to make the gravy train take one more ride around Bettyland! HE wanted it officially over at long last, and so he made it so. She may try with a sob story in Chi to paint him as the ogre, but no-one outside of Italy (and not many inside Italy either for that matter) is going to care, and she'll find rather quickly that she'd better do something about a proper career or find a man rich enough to keep her in the style she's become accustomed to with George and more willing than him to put up with her famewhoring.

@Lucy: No, I don't think she ever "lived" in Casa Clooney or Oleandra. I firmly believe that she (and all his other girlfriends since Celine) have been invited to stay there with him when he's there, but if he's not there - no way! Betty probably rented her own place or stayed with her girlfriend - remember the pics last year I think where she pulled up outside of g/f's house and there was the big hugs and kisses reunion before they went shopping on Rodeo Drive? And if she was in London before or after CFF I think she went there of her own accord, not at his invitation. Similarly, I think the visit to Augusta when he was filming Ides in the Cincinnatti area, was not at his invitation. Anyone who has followed George for more than a minute knows Augusta is his home town so of course she would, and I think she took it on herself to "visit" and make it appear it was reciprical to his visit to her home town. Where has she been if not with George? Well I've never given her credit for too much grey matter, but I think she learnt the trick of "hiding" (learnt it from George pretty early on), and knew that if she wasn't photog'd anywhere else, people would automatically think she was with him enjoying "private time", so she'd still be reaping the benefits of being "the g/f of".

Last edited by Charley on Fri 24 Jun 2011, 02:53; edited 1 time in total
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jun 2011, 02:46

Hi Charlie!

I got revirginised too, Surprised
@Lucy: good call!
I have wondering the same. I have the impression she never lived in his home in LA. She might have rented an apartment nearby his house... Or perhaps she stayed there for a bit since she might have the visa issue going on and comes in with , at looks like, a tourist. If she had not blown Leverage opportunity, she would be in LA more often.

It makes me question if she was actually in London and if soo for how long... I don't like to bet and guess when comes to george any longer, but it seems that it was after Cannes...not sure...Or she was there the whole time quietly on his attempt to maintain his private life private and she failed in the "test". He has been working a lot lately, a lot...tons of projects, including gravity that he replaced RDJ. So, I wonder how on Earth he had time to put up with someone so insecure and clearly not independent AT ALL...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jun 2011, 02:59

Afternoon bitch-back:

Dear Ted:
Miss P was onto something with her George Clooney reality show pitch, but I think I have a better suggestion. It should be a show that everyone is in on, except for the poor delusional girl who actually thinks Clooney would marry her. The season finale would be a party at Como with all his famous friends making fun of his latest conquest. But all jokes aside, do you think a relationship would last (not necessarily end in marriage) with him if she hadn't done so many interviews about their relationship?
—Tiffany

Dear Clooney Conquest:
Aren't you just an evil little gossmonger, Tiff! Love it! But getting serious, yes I think a relaysh could last if he finds a par-tick person; he just keeps repeating the same romance with the same babes, which is fine with him. I don't think marriage—now, or ever, really—is at the top of George's to-do list.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 24 Jun 2011, 03:35

She has friends in LA and I remember when we saw some of her twit pics with Piero we noticed the paving was different then at Georges place. She could have stayed with friends then just stayed with George if he wanted her around but it sounds like that would have been very little this year. Her PR girl tried too hard to convince people they were living together which I always had a hard time believing considering how unhappy he always seemed and how little the boys seemed to want to be around her. I don't buy the shy Eli she has an attitude and the boys could have simply shut her down. I think if she hadn't of talked and encouraged the wedding rumours with napkin rings and leaking information to Chi etc maybe she could off had longer. But Eli wants to be famous and has no actual talent she seems to have thought she was smarter then George but I think he was on to her pretty early. I don't doubt that George treats the girls well but I also don't doubt that he doesn't let them know from the start that there will be no wedding. Eli tried to force the issue and George backed off. Lisa was the original who learnt if you hide people will assume you are with George she did that a lot too and Eli learnt well. Remember when he was in Hawaii and we didn't see her for ages then reports got leaked she was hiding in rome? Then she showed up with the split rumours surfaced. Don't know what she is going to do next. Clearly Italy seems sick of her and quitting her latest job will not look good and the US doesn't want anything to do with her. Maybe she will concentrate on the shop which I don't see being a success! But i do think that she and her PR will continue to use Georges name and will plant reconcilitation stories when she has something to promote. Which makes me think that Georges friend who told Ted he may get back with an ex could be thinking the same thing. I don't think this is the last we have heard of Eli!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Fri 24 Jun 2011, 03:47

Just been looking over the google news headlines re George, and one that came up was the one where Alfonso Signorini (just went back and copy/pasted his name cos I couldn't remember it, haha) goes on with his dribble about "he was shocked" etc etc and that George did the dumping etc etc, and a wild and funny thought went through my devious mind - - maybe Alfonso thinks HIS gravy train will be with George IF he paints Betty as the wrong-doer (which he seems to be doing with his comments, they're not quite pro Betty)because he would realize that Betty alone is just not newsworthy!!
Just a thought - crazy as it might be!

And yes I know, a snowball would have more chance in hell, than Alfonso being IN with George would have.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 24 Jun 2011, 03:49

The only ex that George goes back to consistently between relationshiops for almost 10 years is Krista Allen.

Oh lord, please spare us that.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jun 2011, 04:07

@Katiedot: Unless she divorces her husband to be the girlfriend of_____
Didn't she marry last year? At least that's what I saw on the "news" for his birthday showing the list of women he dated and when I went to see who she was, it showed she got married.

Me thinks, If he goes back to Lisa is just for booty call style ...lol... She seems dumb as a rock or like Kaiser would say as a box of hair...

Hopefully not.... As mean as my comment may seem, I'd rather see a new chick girlfriend of _______... and we can "get to know " her and see if his break-up strategy changes it... Now that it is clear to everyone he has a certain style and he can put up with a lot of cr*p (cocaine scandal, arrogance, lack of talent, emotional insecurity, delusion, manipulation and on) as long as you don't whine and talk about marriage, babies and your relationship with him...

ps: talking about whining, there is an article on time magazine online mentioning that scientists proved that whining sound is the most irritating for humans...lol

Last edited by LouisLane on Fri 24 Jun 2011, 04:12; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added info + spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Fri 24 Jun 2011, 04:13

@Katie, I think we will be spared that because I really believe that he moved on (finally) quite a while ago from that one. When the last report we had of him going back to her was around there was also one that said exactly that, that he'd finally moved on from her and wouldn't be going back. And that was before she was married. And, while George may be against marriage for him, I think he respects the institution and would not engage in that sort of affair. While I know that he and others, both famous and not, go back to the familiar, at some time the realization hits that nothing is different, and that what made it not work before is still there.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Fri 24 Jun 2011, 04:17

As far as I know Krista got married recently, and I don't think she would be so stupid to spoil a good marriage for someone who dumped her so many times.
Same thing for Lisa, how often did George dump her?
Afterwards she had both problems with her career and finding a new man.
My guess is:
George will stay single for some time as he did after SL and enjoy his life with the boys.

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jun 2011, 05:11

Before I go to bed, I would like to share two comments from celebitchy readers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
155.Kristensen:
June 23rd, 2011 at 3:17 pm @luls: First of all George is not a gay. And he did not stuck in the jail, he’s got real gf who doesn’t want publicity so he just hides his private life, and these are nothing more than just beards… that’s all! Why it is so hard to get this fact, what truth is so unusual?!

Report this comment as spam or abuse
156.evident:
June 23rd, 2011 at 3:25 pm @Aqua: probably with his real one this time, because all these hookers-contracts do no good for his movies and no way combine with his humanitarian work.

What is the story (if any) behind these comments? just a bunch of delusional fans? I am just asking because I saw the same type of comments before on other sites like justjared... Someone, please let me know what's going on. I am still new at this (Although I don't want to be involved in any insanity case), but i just heard before about imdb (don't go there) and saw the insane posts at justjared...
Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 24 Jun 2011, 05:17

Single, yes, but not alone. I'd bet everything I've got on it.

Just because we don't see them doesn't mean they aren't there. And no, I'm not advocating that we stake out his homes and try to track down each bed partner! Let him have his fun without the commentary for once!

@Louis: this is an ongoing bit of fanfiction. There's a very obsessed fan who's convinced that she's having a psychic relationship with George (she even created a blog to this affect last year) and she's been going around all the sites she can find telling everyone that Canalis is just a contracted girlfriend to hide George's secret girlfriend. This has been going for years.

It's blah blah blah delusion by someone with a serious mental illness. And yep, she posts on IMDb.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Fri 24 Jun 2011, 07:29

Sorry if these are already here...my email box is full of the same blaah blaah blaah....the most interesting thing I've read so far is Gio's surname LOL...

Lonesome George: Why Clooney is unlucky in love

For the Hollywood A-lister unable to find his perfect leading lady the single life may be too attractive

By Harriet Walker
Friday, 24 June 2011

"IN PICTURES: CLOONEY'S FAILED RELATIONSHIPS"

Not only is George Clooney one of Hollywood's most high-earning and lusted-after stars, he's also now the most eligible bachelor in town. The actor announced his split from girlfriend of two years Elisabetta Canalis this week, releasing a statement to American TV show Entertainment Tonight.

"We are not together anymore," it read. "It's very difficult and very personal and we hope everyone can respect our privacy."

This break-up is the latest in a line of failed relationships for the 50-year-old serial monogamist, who is currently promoting his film The Ides of March, which will open in Venice this summer.

Despite having the looks and charisma of a matinee idol, Clooney is known for being unlucky in love. At least, that's how the thousands of women only too ready to settle down with him see it.

"I was married," Clooney told Piers Morgan in an interview last January. "I gave it a shot. I wouldn't have the patience and dedication you need to take care of a family. I admire those qualities in other people, but it's not for me."

He married actress Talia Balsam in Las Vegas in 1989, but the couple separated after four years, and Clooney's dance card has been marked by a series of models since then. In 1995, he dated TV presenter Karen Duffy; from 1996 to 1999, he was linked to Celine Balitran, a French law student from Paris, who was 23 and working as a waitress when she met him.

Balitran subsequently moved to LA to be with him, where her looks secured her modelling contracts with lingerie label Victoria's Secret, among others. Then came UK model and TV presenter Lisa Snowdon, who was on and then off again with the actor for five years, and more recently, Vegas waitress Sarah Larson, who Clooney dated for a year in 2007.

Despite his own stellar reputation, Clooney has had relationships with fairly low-profile and ordinary (beyond their incomparable beauty, of course) women – friends say this is to do with the actor's own rather modest, and often humble, outlook on life and the nature of his fame.

"I am sincerely fond of him," said actress Tilda Swinton in 2008. She became firm friends with Clooney when they worked on Michael Clayton and Burn After Reading together.

"Would it be too peculiar to say that I feel somehow protective of him? He tends to decide the mood of the room, which must feel like a bit of a strain for him. I don't know whether he always found himself in this position, or if this is a by-product of superstardom."

Certainly, Clooney is known to see his career as a vocation, and takes his duties to his fans very seriously.

Such is his solicitousness and reputation for being a "nice guy" that Michelle Pfeiffer, his co-star in 1996's One Fine Day, once bet him $100 that he would marry again (Clooney dated Pfeiffer's sister Dedee in the early 1980s). He took the bet and let it inflate to $100,000 (£6,260).

Nicole Kidman, with whom he starred in The Peacemaker in 1997, also bet $10,000 that he would be a father by his 40th birthday. When she was proved wrong, Kidman sent Clooney a cheque, which was duly returned with a note that read: "Double or nothing for another 10 years."

"If I need to surround myself with children and feel like I have this big extended family. I can always call Brad and Angie [Pitt and Jolie] and ask them to stay with me, just to remind me why I'm so happy," Clooney said in his Piers Morgan interview.

"I'm a firm believer in marriage," his most recent ex, Canalis, told an Italian magazine this month. "In the future, I will be married, but for the time being, I'm happy as I am." She also told journalists that she expected the maternal instinct to kick in at some point "like a lightning bolt".

Clooney was clearly frightened off by the remarks. He often plays lone wolf characters in his films, such as Syriana and Michael Clayton, both of which feature isolated and unsocialised protagonists. In both films, his love interests, Greta Scacchi and Jennfier Ehle respectively, were written out with Clooney's approval. "If he's loved, then he has a buffer," he told the New Yorker of the Clayton character in 2008, "and somehow it isn't as awful."

But despite this, Clooney is known for his fun-loving and sociable side, not to mention his voracious enjoyment of the company of attractive women. "Who wants 70 virgins?" he joked in 2005 about suicide bombers. "I want eight pros."

He also owns an 18th century villa on the edge of Lake Como, to which he regularly invites friends and holds large parties; it became a regular haunt for the fabulous during Milan's twice-yearly menswear shows.

"He loves the guys and the camaraderie of the guys," actor and friend Richard Kind told the press.

Clooney has a soft spot for practical jokes, and once bought a fleet of motorbikes for him and his friends. "I have my friends – nine guys for 25 years," he has said. "They're the guys I see every Sunday."

In other words, being George Clooney's girlfriend seems an auxiliary and temporary role, calling to mind Hollywood's great golden age romancers Errol Flynn and Clark Gable. And what more might you expect from a man who once sold a kiss at a charity auction for more than £200,000?

Ladies, form an orderly queue – just don't expect a happily ever after.
........................................................................................................................

Today Canalis - who had been due to appear on an Italian celebrity chef show but pulled out - was in hiding with friends in Milan and her agent said:'She is not speaking publicly at the moment.'
Her parents were not available at their home in Sardinia while Clooney's bodyguard Giovanni Zequireya said:'I'm sorry, I don't know anything.'

Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 24 Jun 2011, 07:32

Yep I think as Katie does. He has bed buddies we never see or find out about. He has shown he can be invisible when he wants to be and there are some women who are happy to remain behind the scenes. Krista won't come back she is married and I don't believe she will throw all that away. Lisa is another story she reminds me off a fish who swims around a bowl and forgets everything in about 7 seconds. She would do it again she loves the attention being with George brings she has a job and has always pretty much worked. It may depend on if Eli starts dropping hints about getting back with George rumours if he has someone he is dating publicly then it would stop Eli. And yes I wouldn't put it past Eli! I think George should just be single for awhile and if Eli starts any games he should get Stan to end it quickly. Don't know if I can deal with Lisa again! You know for some reason her dress sense goes out the door when she is with George she always looks better single for some reason! The whole hidden girlfriend who doesn't want publicity has been around for years......and then there is the one who lives close by and is married and is waiting for I don't know what....there are several that get rehashed year after year and of course there is our last deluded friend who must be thrilled by the split!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 24 Jun 2011, 08:39

Another re-hash from the Daily Mail, but I thought I'd bring the pics over

Girl's best friend: Elisabetta Canalis steps out with her loyal companions after being 'dumped by George Clooney'

By Nick Pisa

Last updated at 11:58 PM on 23rd June 2011

She was reportedly dumped by eternal bachelor George Clooney following a 'blazing row' in his Italian villa last week.

So after a no doubt rough few days, Elisabetta Canalis is finding solace in her loyal companions - her two dogs. The very dressed down 32-year-old was spotted strolling through Milan's Malpensa Airport today with the pair of black and tan pups. Canalis was on her way to Sardinia, where her hometown of Sassari is located, no doubt to visit her family for some rest and relaxation following the highly-publicised split with the Hollywood star.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a pair of white-rolled up tracksuit pants, a black t-shirt, a denim jacket and a pair of trainers, the usually glamorous star was clearly not in the mood to play dress-up. The newly single Italian actress also kept herself underwraps with a huge pair of sunglasses. Earlier she left her hotel with her pooches and an entourage, who escorted her to her airport transportation.

Time away: Elisabetta was on her way to Sardinia, where her hometown of Sassari is located, no doubt to visit her family Dressed down: In a pair of white-rolled up tracksuit pants, a black t-shirt, a denim jacket and a pair of trainers, the usually glamorous star was clearly not in the mood to play dress-up. According to her representation, Canalis will being keeping mum about the break-up.
'It is a very personal and sad matter,' her publicist said in a statement, 'and Elisabetta wants it to remain that way.'

It emerged today that Clooney dumped his girlfriend after they had a furious row at his Italian lakeside home. Enoturage: Earlier she left her hotel with her pooches and an entourage which escorted her to her airport transportation. Just hours before the tempestuous bust up last week the couple had enjoyed a romantic dinner at their favourite hillside restaurant where onlookers said they resembled 'cooing lovebirds.'

But the atmosphere became very different when they returned to Clooney's villa where he was enjoying a few days off from shooting his latest movie in London. Sources said the Ocean's Star flipped after being 'pressed' about marriage by Canalis - who two weeks ago had given a gushing interview about how she was 'living a fairytale' and hoped to wed the actor.

Earlier this month, Canalis suggested marriage could be on the cards as she addressed Clooney’s reputation as an eternal bachelor, saying: 'I could never be with someone who every time he opens his mouth says he doesn’t want a child with me or to marry me.'

But it appears he was not on the same wave length and after a furious row she stormed out of his Villa Oleandra on the shores of Lake Como and drove off to nearby Milan to be with friends.

Canalis had also been unhappy at the fact that she had been on holiday to Mexico on her own recently as well as attending the Cannes film festival without her famous boyfriend.

Last week Clooney was back in Italy and went for dinner at il Gatto Nero but the romantic atmosphere became decidedly chiller once they returned to the villa. A source said:'The conversation turned to the interview she had given and about marriage and George was having nothing of it. Elisabetta then lost it because he had not come to Mexico or Cannes with her.
'The atmosphere was pretty red hot and the language was pretty fiery - it was a very fierce row and she then just stormed out of the house and went to Milan.

'It's a shame really as she had met his family and he had been to visit her family and they all got on really well together but like any woman Elisabetta was keen to settle down sooner rather than later.'

Today Alfonso Signorini, editor of the magazine that Canalis had spoken to and a close friend of hers, said:'It's all over - and it has come as a real surprise to me. They were getting on really well. Last week I was with Elisabetta the whole day shooting a programme and we were together until 1am and she must have had about 60 text messages from George. 'I said to her "Darling stop otherwise we will never finish her." She was so excited about meeting him as he had a few days off from shooting his film in London. From what I know it was him who dumped her and she stormed out of the villa. I've tried to get her on the telephone but it's switched off.'

Signorini also dismissed claims in several Italian newspapers that the relationship was a publicity stunt and said:'I've heard all this and I can tell you it was all for real. They were deeply affectionate towards each other.

'At the beginning it was all very passionate between them then things became more complicit - he is actually very fatherly but at the same time they did have a very complicated relationship. 'It's not easy to be with a star of that calibre - when she gave us the interview a fortnight ago she was terrified about speaking of their private life because of him and of his lawyers and advisers. 'I'd seen them together a couple of times and I had been invited to a party they were hosting at the Villa Oleandra next month but I don't think that will happen now.'

Today Canalis - who had been due to appear on an Italian celebrity chef show but pulled out - was in hiding with friends in Milan and her agent said:'She is not speaking publicly at the moment.'

Her parents were not available at their home in Sardinia while Clooney's bodyguard Giovanni Zequireya said:'I'm sorry, I don't know anything.'

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 24 Jun 2011, 09:01

Re the commentary in the Daily Mirror Betty story that Katie posted above - she was staying at a hotel in Milan. Why? She owns a home there. It's not like the paps don't know where she lives and she is trying to ensure her privacy is not compromised. She didn't go out the back door to avoid the paps so why not be at home then leave out the front door of her apartment block to be greeted by the same press.

Maybe the hotel is part of the paycheck / conditions for the cooking show that she was originally was suppose to be still doing.

The lifestyle of the people associated with George confuse me.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 24 Jun 2011, 09:05

Saw this at Daily Beast - it gives a few new details

George Clooney Breakup Red Flags

The Daily Beast, Thursday, June 23, 2011, 11:13am (PDT)

The 50-year-old graying stallion announced that he and his 32-year-old Italian showgirl have called their fairytale romance quits. “We are not together anymore,” he and Elisabetta Canalis said in a joint statement obtained by The Daily Beast. “It's difficult and very personal, and we hope everyone can respect our privacy."

.Sad as it may be, it's fair to say that “Cloonalis” was probably doomed from the start. Canalis had recently given a series of interviews to Italian glossies in which she talked about dating George – something that's explicitly forbidden when dating George. She called him “better than plastic surgery” and alluded to their sexual chemistry, quipping during a television interview, “We are a couple who are never bored.” In an interview with the Italian magazine Chi three weeks ago she may have crossed the line when she went so far as to say that she was “the marrying type” and that “'I am a firm believer in marriage…In the future, I will be married.“

Perhaps, but it won't be to Clooney. Since they first fell into each others' arms in 2009, there's been much speculation that perhaps Canalis was the siren who could finally wrestle America's most eligible bachelor to the altar. The two seemed inseparable, and Clooney had passed several coupledom milestones with Canalis, like vacationing with her parents and bonding with her girlfriends. They had been effectively joined at the hip from the beaches of Mexico to the red carpets of the Kodak Theater for two full years. He stood by her side when she was questioned about her role in a prostitution ring in Milan, and she accompanied him to the Emmys when he won the Bob Hope Humanitarian Award.

But it doesn't take more than a glance through the recent tabloids to see a number of red flags foreshadowing this breakup. The couple has been spending much less time together compared to summers past. Last year, they were photographed frequently dining in Milan and Lake Como, riding Clooney's Harley-Davidson, biking together around the lake, and sunning themselves at his pool. She and her miniature Dobermans were regulars at his villa and on his boat.

This year there has been only one fuzzy paparazzi photo of the pair and even it seemed to foretell the end. Neighbors say that Canalis left his villa in a huff after a terrible row on June 17. Just back from a vacation in Mexico with two girlfriends, she met up with Clooney there for what she had hoped would be a cozy reunion. The Italian tabloid Novella 2000 reports that she was angry due to his “less-than-warm reception” upon her return. Instead of “finding her man in their bedroom,” she arrived to a dinner party with Italian acquaintances, the paper revealed. A cozy dinner out the next night ended with Canalis leaving the megastar's living quarters. The tabloid says she stormed across the overhead walkway that connects Clooney's villa to the guest property and spent the night there. In the morning, she bashed her black Lancia into one of the iron barriers at Clooney's gate as she left the property in a hurry. A few days later, their publicists issued a joint break-up statement.

Even if she won't become the next Mrs. George Clooney, dating the world's favorite bachelor has been good for Canalis's career. She has been a regular cover girl in the Italian glossies, including a spread in Italian Vanity Fair. She also landed several bit parts in American television programs, and just last week she debuted her own cooking program called La Notte Degli Chef (The Night of the Chefs) where she plays the sexy hostess who helps competing chefs duke it out in the kitchen.

Clooney, for his part, is sure to soon have an endless line of alluring women lining up to take her place. But no doubt Canalis – and her secrets about George - will prove just as popular
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 24 Jun 2011, 09:45

Wow, someone really is a blabbermouth. We've never had this much breakup information in the past, I'm sure.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Fri 24 Jun 2011, 09:46

Or somebody has a lot of imagination....

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 24 Jun 2011, 09:49

George Clooney comforted by Sandra Bullock after split from Elisabetta Canalis

There will be no shortage of women offering to comfort newly single George Clooney.

But first in the queue is Hollywood star Sandra Bullock, who has been on hand to support the 50-year-old actor in the wake of his latest love split.

George called time on his two-year relationship with Italian model Elisabetta Canalis after a blazing row.

Sandra, 46, is good pals with George and the pair have been filming the thriller Gravity at London’s Shepperton Studios.

A source said: “They are very close and she will hate to see George hurting.They have also been through the mill relationship-wise. They will be there for each other.”

Sandra is single after separating from her husband of five years, Jessie James. Last month she brought her two-year-old adopted son Louis to the film set with her as George buzzed around taking photos on his phone.

It emerged yesterday that George and Elisabetta had a furious row at his Italian home before splitting.

Alfonso Signorini, a close pal of Elisabetta and editor of the magazine Chi, said: “It was he who dumped her and she stormed out of the villa.

“Last week I was with Elisabetta the whole day filming and she must have had about 60 text messages from George. I said to her, ‘Darling, stop, otherwise we will never finish here.’

“She was so excited about meeting him as he had a few days off from shooting his film in London.”
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehenge who? Fri 24 Jun 2011, 10:06

watching wrote:

The tabloid says she stormed across the overhead walkway that connects Clooney's villa to the guest property and spent the night there. In the morning, she bashed her black Lancia into one of the iron barriers at Clooney's gate as she left the property in a hurry.

BS? It was Ely assistant who was driving and hit the iron barrier. It was on that "Bikini" vid. Ely was in the back. Same episode or a new one? Very Happy

Stonehenge who?
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 24 Jun 2011, 10:17

Stonehenge who? wrote:
watching wrote:

The tabloid says she stormed across the overhead walkway that connects Clooney's villa to the guest property and spent the night there. In the morning, she bashed her black Lancia into one of the iron barriers at Clooney's gate as she left the property in a hurry.

BS? It was Ely assistant who was driving and hit the iron barrier. It was on that "Bikini" vid. Ely was in the back. Same episode or a new one? Very Happy

And I don't think that they left the villa when it's happened but they enter into the villa when her assistant hit the iron. In the vid we see the car in the street speeding, be pressed when she drives behind a car then she turns to the left & hit the iron, she then do a maneuver to enter into the villa.
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 24 Jun 2011, 11:01

LOL!

Clooney dumps model for distracting him from allotment

SCREEN icon George Clooney split from Elisabetta Canalis because she kept distracting from his vegetable patch, it has emerged.

The actor, who is known to be obsessive about the municipal allotment he rents two miles from his Lake Como home, had been increasingly concerned about slugs attacking his purple sprouting broccoli.

A friend said: "Slugs have long been the bane of George's life, but this year has been the worst ever. His broccoli plants are reduced almost to stumps.

"Possibly the pigeons have been having a go too. He's heartbroken.

"Also his runner beans are not doing anything like as well as he'd hoped, despite putting down a lot of well-rotted manure over the winter."

The friend added: "George needed time to get pellets down and generally sort things out vegetable-wise. Maybe put some bin bags around the base of the beans, which would discourage weeds by blocking sunlight.

"So he told Elisabetta that either she helped him with the slugs or he couldn't go to the Cannes Film Festival. But she was really keen to spend a lot of time on yacht next to a hotel.

"Eventually George was dragged to Cannes against his will, and when he returned not only had his broccoli been devastated, but the butterflies and turned his cabbages to ribbons.

"That was the final straw."

Allotment insiders confirmed that the Ocean's 11 actor spent last night hanging CDs from bits of string, to keep the sparrows off his lettuce.

Clooney's spokesman said: "Please respect our privacy at this difficult time.

"Unless you have any advice on how to deal with potato blight."
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Fri 24 Jun 2011, 11:38

Natascha wrote:Or somebody has a lot of imagination....

Imaginations are running riot everywhere it seems, but the one about his vegetable garden - oh gimme a break!!!
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 24 Jun 2011, 11:57

For Sisieq. Belen apparently did better but with google translation I can never be 100% certain at what was going on.

Chef Night of Belen replaces Canalis

Signorini E: "You deserve to have sex!" Chefs Night - Belen sweeps the study TV

Last night, Thursday, June 23, aired the second episode of the program juicy Alfonso Signorini, The Night of the Chefs , which has reserved more than a few surprises. The conductor announced that Elisabetta Canalis if not felt to participate in the recordings because of the crisis and the final break with George Clooney , but ... do not worry, the authors have to replace it called Belen Rodriguez, who has shared the stage with Elizabeth last edition of Sanremo. Studioaperto A king of the gossip has it Commenting on the end of history between the two: " I thought maybe George Clooney has seen the first episode of Chef's Night, and if the leg is raised to after seeing how his girlfriend if he drew in the kitchen. But surely the reasons are were different and very private. I am amazed at the face of this news. " Together with the energetic and Belen Principi Filiberto , presented as: " Here you are someone who has never worked in the life "(holy truth!), does Also joining the Juno Zanicchi VAT , which replaces the rather rough ring (friends Rino Gattuso). DISCOVER THE PHRASE SHOCK told by a chef Elisabetta Canalis But the eyes, despite the chef cooks and apprentices were motivated and ready to win , were undoubtedly aimed at Belen , which - unlike the squeamish Eli - had no problems, even showing some skill to peel potatoes, cut onions , without contradicting his supervisor. To be fair, the beautiful Argentina is winning across the board in comparison with the Sardinian jaunty, fun, ready for anything, enthusiastic and tireless ... because it will just come back from a holiday in Ibiza? Well, the punishment at the end of the evening is a must, and pronounced Alfy its terrible response: " I saw her last week that for five days was sprawled on a yacht in Ibiza. So I ask you three of them deserve to fuck with the broom throughout the study? But Belen! " . A word of advice to Eli? Careful Belen, work is scarce in your part too!

Link

Belen was papped in a bikini in Ibiza last week as referred to in the article - (see pictures of more dental floss bikinis). Hosting shows, modelling shoots in little bikinis, dating famous men - is she trying to steal Betty's life and paycheck?
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 24 Jun 2011, 12:15

Canalis flees by plane and Clooney himself to Laglio

24:51 | | 24 June 2011 in Mediaset , the Company

Sunday, June 26, 2011 at 20:40 in "Bikini", the costume and gravure company Channel 5 will broadcast the first exclusive pictures of Elisabetta Canalis in her new single life after the break with Hollywood star George Clooney. The showgirl was immortalized outside his home in Milan as he reaches the airport of Linate, Rome and went to dinner with friends and "escape" from the sorrows of love. Exclusive documents of George Clooney in his summer residence on Lake Como in Laglio portrait for the first time only after the end of his romance with Elizabeth. Finally, all the secrets, the background and the truth about the former couple's love story gold more sought after by magazines around the world.

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 24 Jun 2011, 12:21

Uh oh.

Methinks this is where we learn how good George's lawyers were at drafting the non disclosure agreement!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 24 Jun 2011, 12:29

Woohoo George, I'm brunette - and available!
By Jan Moir
Last updated at 12:05 AM on 24th June 2011

Whoop Whoop. Clamp the siren onto the roof of your car, set the satnav for Lake Como and floor the pedals, girls. George Clooney is single again. The Hollywood actor has parted company with his girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis, and is once more on the market. Are we under starter’s orders? Ready, steady, scream!

Across the land, women are booking grooming appointments and brushing up their knowledge of topical geo-political issues - all the better to wow the part-time UN ‘Messenger of Peace’. First it is Nigeria’s patronage politics, then a discourse on the surge in base metal prices and before you know it, it’s all; why, I’d love a cup of your most excellent Nespresso coffee, thank you Mr Clooney.

Ladies, this could be our big chance. To strike while the curling tongs and leg wax are still hot. To grasp the hunk nettle with both hands. To - and this is the most important one - finally make his life complete. For George, as I like to call him, has suddenly ended his two-year romance with Italian model and television star Elisabetta. Insiders say it has been on the cards for weeks. Clooney didn’t want to hurt her, but he just didn’t want to spend another summer with her. That is, of course, sad for Elisabetta, but let’s be honest here; who cares about her?

And, gather around now, for there is a certain something that must be said, something that we all know to be true. Who is going to say it first? Ok, I will. SHE WAS NEVER GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM. Elisabetta is utterly gorgeous, of course, with a Botticelli botty, a swag of chocolate hair and legs that just won’t quit. Yet there was clearly something amiss from the very start — and I don’t just mean the Eminem tattoo she sported, nor the one on her bicep that read: Love Is Pain. Love Is Pain? Tacky, Elisabetta, very tacky. Yet oddly prescient, considering the circumstances. You’ve got to give her that. And I hope she does not take personally the unbridled glee with which many women have greeted the news of her demise in the Mrs Clooney stakes. It is just the effect that the 50-year-old bachelor has on us. And surely the problem was that the 32-year-old television presenter couldn’t care for George in the way that, well, I like to think I would. In a Kathy Bates in the film Misery kind of way. Although I do prefer the word ‘devoted’ to the tag ‘stalker’.

Consider the evidence. Over the course of their relationship George badly smashed his hand, was puzzled to find his name on a list of potential witnesses for Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi during one of his many trials and at one point even caught malaria. Where was Elisabetta while all this was going on? Not running around with the anti-histamines and the cold compress, that is for sure. Instead she was on fashion designer Roberto Cavalli’s yacht, wearing a teeny bikini and a rather annoying pout. Case closed. She only has herself to blame.

Of course, Miss Canalis’s fatal mistake was to coyly suggest in a recent interview that marriage to Clooney might be on the cards. Uh oh. Sound the commitment klaxon. Prepare the chloroform pad and get her out of that press room, now. For earlier this month, when asked about her boyfriend’s reputation as the ultimate eternal bachelor, she said: ‘I could never be with someone who every time he opens his mouth says he doesn’t want a child with me or to marry me. I am a firm believer in marriage, in the future I will be married, but for the time being I am happy as I am. I don’t need anything to confirm how happy I am.’

Oh dear. Bye bye Elisabetta. It’s been nice knowing you. As soon as the m-word slipped from her perfectly glossed lips, the Italian sex bomb was stuffed like ravioli into a cannon marked ‘Return to Roma’. The touch paper was lit and bam, it was all over. You don’t mess with a commitment-phobe like Clooney. He got married once, he didn’t like it, he’s not going to do it again. End of. He shimmers through the emotional lives of his girlfriends like a chimera; he’s just not that into anybody. Except possibly himself. In the meantime, summer suddenly seems that little bit brighter now that George is roaming free somewhere on the earth.

And to win his hand, you might consider the following. Be a brunette. Have waitress experience. Hate marriage but like motorcycles, pot-bellied pigs and living in Italy. What more can I say? We were made for each other.

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehenge who? Fri 24 Jun 2011, 12:57

watching wrote:Canalis flees by plane and Clooney himself to Laglio

24:51 | | 24 June 2011 in Mediaset , the Company

Sunday, June 26, 2011 at 20:40 in "Bikini", the costume and gravure company Channel 5 will broadcast the first exclusive pictures of Elisabetta Canalis in her new single life after the break with Hollywood star George Clooney. The showgirl was immortalized outside his home in Milan as he reaches the airport of Linate, Rome and went to dinner with friends and "escape" from the sorrows of love. Exclusive documents of George Clooney in his summer residence on Lake Como in Laglio portrait for the first time only after the end of his romance with Elizabeth. Finally, all the secrets, the background and the truth about the former couple's love story gold more sought after by magazines around the world.

Link

I think the "exclusive documents even of George Clooney" means not secret papers but documentation for media, read more gossip. The "portrait of him for the first time alone after the end of their romance" maybe it's just old boat pics of George with the Boys. Dunno. Me, I can't wait for Ely tell-all I love you

Stonehenge who?
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 24 Jun 2011, 13:13

Sounds like it and she is doing it younger and better by the sounds of things. Gee this girl can even peel a potato better then Eli! Sounds like she even got on with the chefs.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 24 Jun 2011, 13:23

Come on ladies the veggie story was creative and comic relief. Had me LOL, and coffee coming out my nose, which is never fun!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 24 Jun 2011, 13:27

I've always thought if any of the girls did a tell all it would be her. I think she will reveal whatever she wants truthful or not. George isn't going to say anything unless she gets really bad. She was leaving a hotel in Milan not her house and should be in Sardinia by now. I wonder if we will get pictures there? Guess George has lost a couple of fans in the Canalis household. I think we will be in for some more stories and lets not forget her first big interview post split. Glad to see the puppies though we haven't seen those two for awhile!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 24 Jun 2011, 13:55

I assume Gee won't fight custody of the pooches? maybe he'll take up with a new pig??!! Shocked
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Fri 24 Jun 2011, 13:56

The puppies are lovely...they're probably wondering who this strange woman is...
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 24 Jun 2011, 14:18

"The important thing is that it remains Clooney»
Friday, June 24, 2011
Reportage - Few of the show surprised the pair breaking
Garlic is warm hugs and under Elizabeth George
A furious quarrel a few hours after the last romantic dinner, eaten on the banks of Lake Como at the table restaurant "Black Cat" in Cernobbio. According to the usual well-informed this was the straw that broke the camel's back, which led to George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis to announce to the world, in the press: "We are no longer together. It is very difficult and very personal, so we hope that our privacy is respected. "
At 24 months after the first embrace in a Roman restaurant, closes the tale without a happy ending romantic dream that has made the most romantic and bubbling with envy the usual hopeful, though many observers in recent months, we were talking about wedding unbalanced . The mayor of Laglio, Roberto Pozzi, would not find it strange the possibility of celebrating a wedding.
"When did this love affair the interest in George is amplified even more, enough to get me to enact the ordinance anti-gathering, and we all thought it would be like ending a marriage - he explains - Definitely was an important story, since it lasted two years, and like all the important stories that end deserves respect and attention. " Attention that is difficult, however, can be reconciled with the desire to understand the reason behind this failure. According to "News 2000" everything is born from the furious argument broke out between the two last Friday, June 17 when the handsome George, instead of welcoming with open arms, his girlfriend, has opted to hole up away from her in the annex of Villa Oleandra. A real lack of sensitivity, according to Ely, who has thus started shouting at her boyfriend, until then considered perfect. "The real reasons for the failure to know how can they alone - says a neighbor of George, Maria Christina Cossa, who jealously guards the portfolio pictures taken with the star over the years the neighborhood - certainly did not think the fact that they would marry, because he has always been clear on that point, but I am sorry because I was rooting for her. "
An opinion rather isolated in Laglio. Despite two years of romance, in fact, few inhabitants of the country seem to be loyal to Elizabeth. "I never believed that their engagement was true, it has always seemed a great publicity stunt for her - says convinced the owner of a grocery store, Piera Vitta - I saw her only once last year and I say that there are many more cute girls. "
"I live near George and I have to admit it: all this love on his part I've ever seen - he adds to the Philip Guglielmi air of someone who knows a lot - personally I liked her as a girl, although maybe it was a bit ' too grumpy. However now we will see who will be next, there will already be lining up at the villa. "
In fact, despite the argument does not seem to warm up gossipparo especially the minds of the inhabitants of Laglio, no shortage of admirers of George that finally, albeit jokingly, can breathe a sigh of relief. "Poor thing, it will be sad, you should comfort him, as it is now back available - ironically the English tourist Kelly Pullen - Canalis This, then, does not seem anything special, a pretty girl and nothing more." Clooney returned to the idea of ​​the square is jumping for joy even Bologna Carla Strange: "I moved here a year ago in Laglio just for him," he jokes. According to the woman, however, it is absurd to think that now George will leave even the Lake Como. "After with Elizabeth - he explains - another girl will come, but do not think he will move from here, the rest of the house well before he bought his girlfriend of being Italian."
Of the same opinion the young Simone Carrara: "I do not think that his choice to stay in Laglio depends on the girlfriend of the moment." The possibility that Clooney could also be good on Lake Como, in short, seems to affect the residents of Laglio much more than just gossip on the break with Canalis. "I could not sleep a wink last night, the thought that George and Ely have left," joked Giampiero Cetti laughing before walking away towards the center of the country. Moreover, the girlfriends at Villa Oleandra are many past and many will pass. The important thing is that George remains. What else?
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 24 Jun 2011, 14:22

Zimbio have a few more photos of Betts at the airport. She seems to be laughing and joking with people at the security check point. Doesn't seem like the 'very difficult' and 'sad' situation the press releases have been making the split out to be? Your supposed fairytale collapses(and on a global scale) and she is smiling and joking with random strangers at an airport in front of a pack of paps. Yep, that how I handle a split from the great love of my life....

I guess that is famewhoring 101 - always smile for the paps so the picture gets run. It's going to be hard to spin the spilt as heartbreaking in the upcoming press interviews when she is smiling for the paps and famewhoring at a fashion show. Maybe she is going to run the "I said that I wouldn't be with a man who didn't want to marry me so I left him when he wouldn't" angle. Don't think amyone would buy it but as we have seen from Betty in the past, she talks like the world revolves around her and whatever she says must be taken as gospel and cannot be challenged with facts or reality.

Zimbio pictures
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 24 Jun 2011, 14:43

Cute tweets.

LisaLampanelli: Now that George Clooney is single, he asked that people respect his privacy during this difficult time. Plus he's having an awesome 3some! about 20 hours ago via WhoSay

funnyordie: Good news, ladies! George Clooney is single again! Bad news: it's a male dominated world w/ systematic oppression & also you menstruate. 1 day ago via web

@HollyConway: Ladies and gays: George Clooney is back on the market! #single #silverfox 15 minutes ago via web

@staciann: Who would be more of a risk to date George Clooney or Octomom ? 42 minutes ago via dlvr.it

roshopc: Holy Fuck! Your mood changes more frequently than George Clooney's relationship status!! about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

SarahMillican75: Morning! I can hear something running across the roof. Fingers crossed it's a newly single George Clooney. I'll put some bread out for him. 1 day ago via Twitter for iPhone

Last edited by watching on Fri 24 Jun 2011, 15:10; edited 1 time in total
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 24 Jun 2011, 14:53

What I don't get is, why didn't she dress better?? Now, I am all about comfort, to a fault - especially when it comes to flying -, but, if I'd just come off the biggest break up story out there right now, knowing paps where going to be around, and shopping for a new suga daddy, I'd at least be wearing sweats that had a decent crotch!!
I'm also having a hard time believing that Eli, on her own, picked up and left. IMO, I think this part of the breakup is staged, that way it looks like she has some self respect by not staying around. But do I believe that she would really walk out on this gravy train?? No way.
She needs to strike now, if she's gonna keep the pap's attention....can't wait to see her next move!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 24 Jun 2011, 15:20

I'm curious as to why Eli would quit the show, knowing that work will probably be scarce now....unless she didn't want to deal with the breakup conversation that would undoubtedly come up, which of course is understandable. But it also would have given the Italians a chance to pity her a little, and maybe get back into their good graces. Apparently she's not so broken up that it's kept her from shopping and going out. And if she knew the breakup was coming, why would she sign on to do this in the first place?

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jun 2011, 15:26

OMG, it is just occured to me a third option...

3rd option: they already broke up and she is sooooo depressed that she'd rather take some time to go through this painful moment out of the public eye giving an exclusive interview to chi magazine...

This is what I wrote on Jun 20th! A pat on the back to me, Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Fri 24 Jun 2011, 15:57

watching wrote:Cute tweets.

LisaLampanelli: Now that George Clooney is single, he asked that people respect his privacy during this difficult time. Plus he's having an awesome 3some! about 20 hours ago via WhoSay

funnyordie: Good news, ladies! George Clooney is single again! Bad news: it's a male dominated world w/ systematic oppression & also you menstruate. 1 day ago via web

@HollyConway: Ladies and gays: George Clooney is back on the market! #single #silverfox 15 minutes ago via web

@staciann: Who would be more of a risk to date George Clooney or Octomom ? 42 minutes ago via dlvr.it

roshopc: Holy Fuck! Your mood changes more frequently than George Clooney's relationship status!! about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

SarahMillican75: Morning! I can hear something running across the roof. Fingers crossed it's a newly single George Clooney. I'll put some bread out for him. 1 day ago via Twitter for iPhone

lmao!
Clooney
Clooney
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jun 2011, 16:07

@bellybaby “strike now” What? I thought you cared for our George. Straddling the line or have you vacated to the other side? Good night

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 24 Jun 2011, 16:21

@bellybaby - I'm curious as to why Eli would quit the show, knowing that work will probably be scarce now

I read that she didn't quit the show but was asked to leave. Is this true? I know you can't believe everything.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 24 Jun 2011, 16:34

I don't think we'll ever know. Some reports say she was fired, most say she left.

As to why, who knows? She may have been so useless that they didn't want her, she may have really not enjoyed the experience (we don't know what went on back stage) or it may have been planned by Signorini from the very start.

I don't think he's her friend. Frenemy maybe.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next