I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5

Post by Dexterdidit on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 01:57

There seems to be some sort of confusion with that. I thought she was around for a couple of episodes at least. We will find out this week! I notice Chi hasn't had anymore big revelations.
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 02:07

well i do not know if the split happenet but i think that simply the "interview" that goes with the pics is not an interview but the opinion of who took the pics in mexico;its yoo much of a nonsense to say that,its not convenient to her and opposite to what she said afterwards;the girls who is with her could be her friend hairdresser make up who often accompanies her and was with her also in la

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 04:06

video mediaset la notte degli chef has the whole show

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 08:46

What's with this insistance that he's had plastic surgery? Here's another one (in pidgin English):

From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
19 June 2011

George Clooney admits that blepharoplasty has improved its appearance

By blogmelt

When it comes to important people, few are as popular as George Clooney. The movie star who has appeared in numerous television shows before the break with the medical drama hit ER is known by many for its beauty. The man once voted the 'Sexiest Man Alive ", which has recently been something that had whispered gossip magazines for some time – the fact that he has undergone cosmetic surgery.

Asked if he ever had a cosmetic work, the star of a surpriserecognized that a blepharoplasty procedure performed on him. This procedure is performed when the skin is cut from the upper and lower eyelids, or to say, begins with age. The result of the condition can look tired or aging, and is certainly something that most people do not want to be an actor. Admitting that he did not want to look tired in every image and the role that Clooney had performed the procedure and seems very happy with the result.

After surgery, Clooney certainly appearsmore alive. His eyes no longer look small and squinty. Blepharoplasty removes the sagging skin, and in fact the small bulges of fat that appeared under his eyes. Although many women had never heard the work of a higher power, the operation has served to make him a man even more attractive first floor.

Blepharoplasty is a common procedure, and have many celebrities have had the surgery. Perhaps the most remarkable woman, the procedure is Catherine ZetaJones. Drooping eyelids are a natural part of aging, blepharoplasty is a common treatment for the condition. Many people believe that Clooney has undergone Botox injections around the eyes, but if this is the case, then it's a secret that has decided not to share.

It 'always good celebrities to admit if they had seen a cosmetic procedure. It helps to know the benefits of cosmetic surgery and at the same time help people realize thatCelebrities do with aging. If people these perfect-looking people on television all day, it's easy to create the misconception that seem perfect to wake up. Aging is a natural process that is the case at all, and cosmetic surgery is a safe and effective method for people to fight the signs of aging naturally cosmetics that appear on our faces and bodies.
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 09:52

I thought there was a hoo-haa over if this had really happened? I thought not but could be wrong! Anyone??
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 09:58

Since I can no longer sleep and gotta get ready to work within an hour... I am here! Smile

Anyway, I think he was asked by Oprah a while ago about cosmetic surgery and he saidhe had it done. Stan denied... Feel free to correct it.

He also stated in the past he could not understand how young people (mainly before 30) would do cosmetic surgery...

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 10:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Elisabetta Canalis Clooney Dinner (Video) - The "Getaway" to the Showgirl "Bikini"
June 20, 2011 written by Viola

Elisabetta Canalis and George Clooney were the protagonists of the episode last night of "Bikini".

We saw a movie that portrays them to dinner together and much more ...
George and Elizabeth were paparazzi on Tuesday evening, June 14, to dinner at a restaurant in Cernobbio, "The Black Cat", essential step of celebrities passing through, thanks to its spectacular view of Lake Como and the tasting menu.

The two had dinner by candlelight, and she appeared very radiant, solar ... Eli and George have also smile to paparazzi: Eli, more beautiful than ever, it was really the portrait of happiness, nothing but crises, their love is more solid than ever.

If Canalis was more than willing to smile for photographers, from the restaurant, just before, without her boyfriend at his side, was not the same, and to escape the paparazzi who chased her has even knocked down a pole Clooney's villa Laglio (the driver was his assistant).

And if Elizabeth is now also the star in the center of Como (remember when you drove against traffic to exit from the center of the city?), A few years ago, the former tissue was very different, and it showed with pleasure the shops where he was routinely spending ...

To be able to talk to Canalis, journalists of "Bikini" had to meet her behind the scenes of "The Night of the Chefs".

Return to Mediaset was nice for her, says he saw all those who have "left", from assistants to cameramen, and tells only agreed to be interviewed (and apparently granted after exhausting negotiations).

Screenshot at link above
Video here for those who can see it : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The full video clooney-canalis at 3:54 around : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 11:47

I think it's on this video:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They talk briefly about plastic surgery, then George turns away from Julia and says something like "Can't you tell, I've had something done" then turns back to her with his eyes wide open and says "Because I think it's important to look . . . awake!".
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 12:14

Doesn't anyone (other than fans like us) get his sense of humor? I remember seeing this special when it aired, and the reaction after, couldn't believe so many took him seriously.
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 12:19

He was clearly joking about it. I love the little kitchen off the bbq area and the sitting room with the fire. Him and Julia really get along!
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 12:21

According to the Daily Mail, she was i Mexico "two weeks ago". Two weeks ago from when they don't say.

From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If only we could all eat chips and look like this! Elisabetta Canalis enjoys basket of fries as she shows off super toned bikini body in Mexico

By Sarah Fitzmaurice

Last updated at 11:07 AM on 20th June 2011

You would be forgiven for thinking that carbs haven’t passed Elisabetta Canalis lips for a fair few years given her incredible bikini body.

But as she soaked up the sunshine in Cancun the Italian TV presenter didn’t hold back as she tucked into a basket of chips.

The 32-year-old was making the most of the Mexican sunshine and was seen tucking into a mid-day snack after enjoying a dip in the sea.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Spot of lunch: Elisabetta Canalis was seen tucking into a basket on chips as she soaked up the sunshine in Cancun on a girls holiday two weeks ago

Elisabetta, who has slammed rumours of a split from boyfriend George Clooney, displayed her trim figure in a brown halter neck bikini as she ventured into the azure waters.

As well as swimming in the sea the model and TV personality was seen lying in the sands showing off moves which wouldn’t have been out of place on a beach photoshoot.

Elisabetta was enjoying a girls holiday in Mexico two weeks ago when these pictures were taken.

But as she soaked up the sunshine in Cancun the Italian TV presenter didn’t hold back as she tucked into a basket of chips.

The 32-year-old was making the most of the Mexican sunshine and was seen tucking into a mid-day snack after enjoying a dip in the sea.

Spot of lunch: Elisabetta Canalis was seen tucking into a basket on chips as she soaked up the sunshine in Cancun on a girls holiday two weeks ago

Elisabetta, who has slammed rumours of a split from boyfriend George Clooney, displayed her trim figure in a brown halter neck bikini as she ventured into the azure waters.

As well as swimming in the sea the model and TV personality was seen lying in the sands showing off moves which wouldn’t have been out of place on a beach photoshoot.

Elisabetta was enjoying a girls holiday in Mexico two weeks ago when these pictures were taken.

Not a bad bikini body: As the Italian actress and model emerged from the azure waters she showed off her toned figure in the brown bikini

At the time, rumours were running rife that she and 50-year-old E.R. actor Clooney had split.

However the couple, who began dating in 2009, put paid to the reports last week when she jetted to Lake Como to enjoy a romantic dinner with the actor following a TV appearance.

After the show was filmed, Elisabetta was whisked off to Lake Como, which is just south of Milan, to join her actor boyfriend for dinner.

Posing? As well as enjoying a dip in the sea Elisabetta was seen lying in the sands in a pose that wouldn't have seemed out of place on a photo shoot

The pair were snapped dining at one of their favourite restaurants, Il Gatto Nero, which is on the lake where Clooney has a home.

He is currently is on break from working his new film Gravity in London alongside Sandra Bullock so he can shoot an ad campaign in Italy.

The pair looked closer than ever, dispelling rumours they were on the verge of splitting up.

I'm starting to think that the Mail is Stan's go-to publication in the UK when it comes to denying stuff. Or is it team Betty?

Last edited by Katiedot on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 12:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted the ads)
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 12:34

I think it's team Bette her PR gal is based in the UK. That bottom picture shows she needs to eat more chips way too skinny! Funny how this pics got held up for two weeks...
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 12:35

Val is in London! There is a popular snack in Mexico called jicama it is a root that is eaten raw with lime and chili powder. They slice it to look like fries and can be served, while poolside/beach in baskets, Not trying to start analysis of pic, just wondering about bettabuns snacking on fried foods and not even American fried!
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 13:00

Two weeks ago we got the news that she and George had arrived in his villa in Como....
Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 14:04

Lelacorb don't worry chuck yor doin fine! The Americans never understand me when I visit there unless I speak every vowel! Everyone thinks all Brit's come from London (don't mean to offend any US posters), but other parts of the Uk do exist!!! albino
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 14:19

If it makes anyone feel better, I grew up in the US and have spoken English my whole life and there are still some Americans I can't understand and they are speaking English. LOL
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 14:25

It's the same in Germany: We have so many dialects that people from different parts sometimes have big problems to understand each other.
The worst thing for me is the German that is spoken in Switzerland: When I was there the other year I could hardly understand a word.
In the end, I was just nodding and smiling whenever someone talked to me and hopimg that I hadn't just bought a washing macine or a house. lol!
Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 14:31

@Natascha - hahahaha

If you really want to have some fun, talk (tawk) to a New Yorker. Don't let them see you laughing though. They're tough!
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by maria4 on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 15:27

per socimar- Penso tu sia troppo tagliente nelle risposte, io ho detto che le date non coincidevano, osserva meglio le foto, ci sono due particolari molto evidenti per capire che le foto sono di parecchio tempo fa.
ciao

maria4
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 16:04

maria4
e cioé?

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 16:11

socimar

Comunicati stampa ascolti
AUDIENCE: CANALE 5, OTTIMO ESORDIO PER "LA NOTTE DEGLI CHEF" CHE SI AGGIUDICA LA PRIMA SERATA

CANALE 5
OTTIMO ESORDIO PER "LA NOTTE DEGLI CHEF"
CHE SI AGGIUDICA LA PRIMA SERATA

very good start for the show that will go in prime time

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 16:26

socimar
Auditel, Ascolti Tv 16 giugno 2011: La notte degli chef esordisce con 3,4 mln (16,87%)

PRIME TIME Su Canale 5 il primo appuntamento con il game show La notte degli chef (Live) condotto da Alfonso Signorini con Elisabetta Canalis, Rino Gattuso, Emanuele Filiberto Di Savoia ha vinto la serata ottenendo 3.402.000 telespettatori, share 16,87% (16,31% sul target commerciale).

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 16:33

i put that to answer socimar about the share of the show that was good
but
they say that it was live
then
or this is a mistake
or
how could she be that evening in laglio?

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 16:49

I'll see your New Yorkers and bet you a Cajun from central Louisiana. Now that is some interesting speech patterns.
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 17:08

Try speaking to a real Newfoundlander, aka Newfie. No idea what they're saying most of the time.

Parisian french people have a hard time understanding French Canadian people, and vice versa. French Cdn french is very very slang.
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 17:08

hair
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by maria4 on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 17:14

per doris day, ti avevo risposto con particolari più specifici circa 45 minuti fa, ma il mio commento non è stato inserito.
ciao a tutti

maria4

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 17:15

As to driving around - reading a foreign language is sometimes easier than understanding it when people are speaking it. I understand some Spanish and can figure out what a sign says, but when someone speaks to me in Spanish I understand some words but a LOT of the spoken words escape me.

Apparently it doesn't matter what language you're comfortable speaking, and absolutely doesn't matter which language you read when it comes to driving ......that was an Italian sign that Eli missed -

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 17:15

LouisLane wrote:@Katiedot: well said! The way he ignores her is unbelieveable, she is living in a fairy tale alone...
@Cinderella: one of my ex-boyfriends is a womanizer, but a gentleman nonetheless (I know gentleman doesn't go with womanizer, but that's how he was/is). Maybe is something in the water of Ohio-Kentucky...My ex born in Cincinnati...

I grew up in Cincinnati, so I know how Kentucky guys are: part-Southern gentleman Give Flowers combined with sophisticated urban smooth operator. Love5 They can charm the socks off any Kentucky or Ohio chick.

MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 17:25

ok
rewrite it
thanks
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 17:30

If he had surgery done he wasted his money as he doesn't look any younger. Damn hot, but not younger.
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 18:03

So he's gonna go under the knife, yet cares so much about his appearance that he doesn't wear make-up on his films.....that makes sense. Oh, and all that hair dye he uses, cuz he's so concerned......wow. You'd think by now people would know when he was joking. And why this now???

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by maria4 on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 18:13

osserva il colore e la lunghezza dei capelli, poi fai il confronto con le foto di cannes.
ciao

maria4

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 18:15

laetval wrote:
The full video clooney-canalis at 3:54 around : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ok, can anyone figure this out??? I can't even begin to understand what's happening here. Is that Betty with her suitcases ringing on the doorbell of George's villa? Who's driving the car and who's in the car and why do they drive over something? Nice to see the rat dog there.

I'm assuming they're making fun of her for refusing to talk to them when in the past she was so pleased to pose for their cameras and chat? My god, she looks young in that video clip!

One thing that I think says it all is that they play the video clip of her and George at dinner the other night over and over and over again - just the bit where she's smiling at the paps and George turns round (he doesn't look pissed off in the video) but then once or twice, they continue to let the video play and you see after smiling at the paps, at him, flicking her hair a couple of times and laughing she then puts her hand on her chin with an incredibly bored expression and turns her face away from George who just goes ahead and pours himself more champagne.

Maybe I'm biased, but I think it's those last couple of seconds of footage when she's stopped posing that show her real feelings.
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 18:16

Ok guys, can we have the conversation in English please? Thanks!
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 18:18

LOL! If you google "George Clooney" and "plastic surgery" there are literally hundreds of stories out there.

I'm sure that Stan did deny the story at the time, but a lot of sites just chose to ignore it. I guess I can understand it because Hollywood stars who've clearly had surgery deny it so we tend to expect denials to be lies.

What really makes me laugh is that a number of these sites have supposed before and after pics of George and they don't seem to notice that he has the same eyebags, lines and wrinkles in both pics!
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 18:19

maria said look at hair
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 18:21

who called cameras?
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 18:22

I grew up in Cincinnati, so I know how Kentucky guys are: part-Southern gentleman combined with sophisticated urban smooth operator. They can charm the socks off any Kentucky or Ohio chick.

I guess they can charm the socks off any Woman. I am not from Kentucky or Ohio either, Smile.

@Katiedot: She is so crazy about photos and cameras. I still think he looks upset because her behavior suddenly changed and that's why he turned... I guess her attitude was like: I am going to play along and pretend we are fine... I saw the video quickly before I came to work, it looks like she is arriving there. I guess she doesn't have the keys to his house, phew!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 18:23

interesting....
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 18:26

Ditto to everything that was said. You could notice his "sarcasm/sense of humor" in the interview...

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 18:36

Hi LouisLane, yes she arrived at the villa with baggage and her dog. And it really looks like she knocked on the door instead of letting herself in.

Actually with his maybe doing to Darfur, her having the keys to the villa definitely wouldn't be a good idea. Don't want to have George checking for "intrusions" when he gets back home, especially if he breaks up with her. LOL
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 18:38

Yes, what about hair?
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 18:40

she said different in colour
and, most of all, length
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 18:45

Her hair looks just like it does on the Chef show! So probably between the wedding and show?

Take a look at her hair in the topic for the show on this forum.

Last edited by Cinderella on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 18:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info)

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 18:55

Yes, she had clip on extensions on the TV show which you can see in this video. She then takes them out for the dinner. No great mystery there.
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 19:01

Makes you wonder if he changed the locks. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 19:02

i do not think the hair can make the difference,the colour changes in the pics and it can be more or less long depends on the extensions,i think that in the show she was tanned and in the pics she looks very white
and its a non sense to go now to mexico when she has a show here

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 19:09

bellybaby said:
And why this now???
I personally think they are trying to find the easiest and best way to announce the split. Kinda like testing the waters. OR she’s testing the water to see if she can get away with humiliating our George before He does something about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 19:20

I believe that George does not have the keys to the house because it is useless to them
when you're the keepers at home (a Puerto Rican family), the cook, domestic
various waiting for his arrival.
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: