Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5

Post by socimar on Sat 18 Jun 2011, 21:44

Louislane,

"Didn't Eli go to College in Milan to study languages (cough!)? I thought they would talk about that too when analizing books..."

No she did not go to college although she intended to go to language school in Milano but she ended up instead interviewing with a friend for an TV program called "Striscia la Notizia" as a velina together with Maddalena Corvaglia.
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 01:17

LornaDoone wrote:I don't think she's unhappy, I think we forget that her first language is Italian and English is a second language. So if the rest of the table was speaking English there may be times when she might not understand everything that is being said.

If I were at a table where the people were speaking a language that wasn't English (even if I had some knowledge of the language) I'd probably just concentrate on my dinner and speaking to my manager too.

JMO

Sorry, LD, but I have to respectfully disagree. I think she knows English more than people give her credit. How else would she be able to drive around Los Angeles and read the road and street signs and get around. She's been to America quite a few times prior to George. Didn't she go to Language Arts College before being "discovered" - I think she was there for a year or almost a year then dropped out. I forget what her mother does, but doesn't it have to do with English? Question Also, she wanted to break into American tv and probably movies, so she must know enough to even think about working in America.

She may have been upset of how the show went (wasn't the taping that same day), but when you are with a group, one should at least try and be a part, even in a same way not sit there like a party pooper.

Welcome, Premiere!

Last edited by sisieq on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 01:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't realize there was a second page, so updating post.)

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 01:26

I don't think George controls Eli and some of things she says and does he may not find out till afterwards. He has been undercover for 6 months so maybe he thought she would behave. Her excuse will be it's italy and they follow them everywhere I'm sure she has gotten away with a lot. He does not look happy in the video and she looks thrilled I think it was Val who told her the paps were there. She may not get many more nights out now and maybe not going on the boat was a punishment! It is funny how she livined up when the camera was on and George, well he wasn't playing!
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 01:33

Ohh well it seems so. This isn't going to help her get any other job it just shows what she has always done. Not very well either. The problem for her is a lot more is expected in the States and other countries then tottering around in a short dress and heels being ditzy. Looks like Italy is the only place she is going to get work seems like living in the US won't be paying off for her. Will be interesting if she moves back to Italy!
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 02:31

Sisieq,
Eli's mother was a literature teacher, Italian literature that is.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 02:43

cindigirl wrote:@LouisLane - Here's the photos of the disastrous London Red Carpet you were looking for.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for the find, cindigirl! Right after that they went to Rome. I still can't find the video, but there is one as they are leaving the Red Carpet he's caught on tape saying: smile did you smile.

There are photos and Video of them going out to dinner (I think Rome) and neither looked happy. Same night or the next after Film Fest.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 02:48

socimar wrote:Sisieq,
Eli's mother was a literature teacher, Italian literature that is.

Thanks for the clarification!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 04:06

I lost this bet long ago so I'm not bothering to vote.

LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 04:29

sisieq wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:I don't think she's unhappy, I think we forget that her first language is Italian and English is a second language. So if the rest of the table was speaking English there may be times when she might not understand everything that is being said...

JMO

Sorry, LD, but I have to respectfully disagree. I think she knows English more than people give her credit. How else would she be able to drive around Los Angeles and read the road and street signs and get around. She's been to America quite a few times prior to George. Didn't she go to Language Arts College before being "discovered" - I think she was there for a year or almost a year then dropped out. I forget what her mother does, but doesn't it have to do with English? Question Also, she wanted to break into American tv and probably movies, so she must know enough to even think about working in America.

She may have been upset of how the show went (wasn't the taping that same day), but when you are with a group, one should at least try and be a part, even in a same way not sit there like a party pooper.

Welcome, Premiere!

@siseq - I understand your comment and your point but I still think it may be an issue. I have friends who are from Japan and have lived full time in the US for over 14 years. A couple of years ago one went back to work in Japan full time. Within a few months he told me he was having trouble remembering English. When you get back to your native language and are not speaking English on a regular basis you start to forget things.

As to driving around - reading a foreign language is sometimes easier than understanding it when people are speaking it. I understand some Spanish and can figure out what a sign says, but when someone speaks to me in Spanish I understand some words but a LOT of the spoken words escape me.

So I still think it's plausible that the conversation could have been difficult to follow.

But as always we are all free here to disagree. Thanks for your comment.
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Betty in Mexico?

Post by Natascha on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 08:35

In today's Sunday-Newspaper (BILD am Sonntag) there were pics of Betty in a bikini and in the text it said they were taken in Cancun, Mexico. Unfotunately, they only show them in their print edition.
First,I thought these were some older pictures, but then I did some research and found this on the internet:
You have to click several times on "next" under the pic, then you will see Betty in her Bikini.
What do you think about this?
Could she really be in Mexico now?
Or are they using old pictures? And why?
For me, it would make more sense to sport her bikini on Lake Como....
Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 10:24

Yes she is in Mexico : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Admin on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 20:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics)
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 10:28

Underneath those links was posted this:

**EXCLUSIVE FROM SOLARPIX.COM** **WORLDWIDE SYNDICATION RIGHTS EXCEPT SPAIN - NO SYNDICATION IN SPAIN** Caption: .Rumours are circulating once again that George Clooney's girlfriend Italian Tv presenter and Model Elisabetta Canalis have split but their relationship on hold..Elisabetta speaking whilst she was on girls holiday in Cancun Mexico two weeks ago she said." My relationship with George is not going anywhere. We are in neutral gear not going forwards or backwards.I am still open to a new love.Elizabetta said she has spent her holiday with a girlfriend meditating and reflecting on her life not dwelling on the past and looking forward to the future with optimism ".The couple have been in the press on various occasions with rumors of a split:lat year George released a press statement denying the rumors. But Elisabetta confirms that "there is no going back".Since Elisabetta return from Mexico their has been further rumors that she has grown increasingly jealous of Sandra Bullocks & George getting quite close which was reported in In US Touch magazine.It has been said that."George is suddenly examining his decisions, including not having children. He sees the joy that Louis brings to Sandra and now he's questioning whether he should start a family".George was also seen taking Elisabetta out for a romantic dinner in Italy last Tuesday possibly he trying to put their relationship back on the rails or did he pop the question ?.Elisabetta has recently joined the PETA animal rights & protection organisation campaign where she has done a promotional photo shoot naked following in the footsteps of Pamela anderson, Justin Bieber amongst others..Maybe thats what has changed Georges mind ?

Also, I think those pics are from Miami 2008, July. Same bikini, same thread bracelet. It is all very odd and feel free to disagree. I think she looks gorgeous as she does when she is not with him.

Last edited by Admin on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 20:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added quote)

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 10:40

@Bidbod - I didn't see any pic on the web of her with this bikini. So for me it's new.
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 10:51

Drunken stepfather 'Elisabetta Canalis in a brown bikini of the day' had them also Moe Jackson, posting as July 2008. Perhaps, they have mixed old photos with new as she did look stunning. They do not have photos of her friend, which makes me wonder.

[warning! link NSFW!] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Admin on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 20:33; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : corrected link and added pics)

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 11:02

It's not the same bikini. In your pics, ties of the bottom of the bikini are tied together while in the eastnews pictures there is no ties only a ring.
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 11:07

Of course, the ring on the bottoms! Sorry for doubting your find, Laetval.

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 11:11

Bidbod wrote:Of course, the ring on the bottoms! Sorry for doubting your find, Laetval.

Don't be sorry Bidbod! Hug1
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 12:32

So is she in Mexico now or was she a couple of weeks ago?
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 13:49

laetval wrote:Yes she is in Mexico : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She was in Milano/Como last Thursday (June 16) for the first episode of the Nights of the Chefs followed by dinner with George and friends at the restaurant GATTO NERO in Cernobbio. When did she leave for Mexico? It takes a whole day to get there from Italy if not more (+ jetlag), so when did she leave, the next day? ...and will she be back on time for the second episode of the Night of the Chefs which is supposed to air next Thursday, June 23? Very strange!
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 14:10

I think she was in Mexico 2 weeks ago as it's stated above. It's not the first time that some pics come out later after they were taken.
However I'm wonder to who/which mag/site she said those quotes : "My relationship with George is not going anywhere. We are in neutral gear not going forwards or backwards.I am still open to a new love. Elizabetta said she has spent her holiday with a girlfriend meditating and reflecting on her life not dwelling on the past and looking forward to the future with optimism " But Elisabetta confirms that "there is no going back"
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 14:54

yes laetval, I would like to know myself as it would be very presumptuous of her to be .." still open to a new love" while staying at George's villa, eating/sleeping/shopping for free!!!
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 15:00

@socimar - I agree and we don't know for sure if she is staying at his villa. If the Mexico photos are true then she's there of course.
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 15:24

I still don't get it. George and Eli were in Milan 10 days or so, they were seen eating at "Da Giacomo" and at the Hotel Principe di Savoia". On 6/15 she got lost in downtown Como after buying a cellphone and we have plenty of videos about that. On June 16, she was back in Milano for the first episode of The Night of The Chefs and in Cernobbio (a few miles north of Laglio) on same night at dinner with George and friends. She has to be back in Milano for the second episode of The Night of the Chefs next Thursday. Where did she have the time to be in Cancun?????
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 16:24

Wow, this brings up more questions: If she was in Mexico a couple of weeks ago while George was filming in London after her friend’s wedding, the one George did not attend. It’s very interesting about “I am still open to a new love.” Maybe this is what was being discussed the night of the “romantic dinner” which most of us don’t believe to be romantic. ALSO, when she was shopping in Como, she was supposed to be staying at the Villa with George, where’s all his security that George makes sure she has around her when he’s there? Did anyone see all the security she says he gives her? Hmmmm Curious minds want to know. Won\'t share

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 16:31

I've no idea if/when she was in Mexico. One thing that does come to mind, though is that if she doesn't have a residency in the US (green card?) then she's on a tourist visa and has to leave the country at least every three months.

I think that's why we see her so often in Mexico when she's supposedly US-based so if she was there recently, then it would have had to have been about a month ago.

It can also be that the gossip sites are vague with dates and information. Look at the romantic dinner pics in como last week when there were at least six people at that dinner but the gossips ignored that fact.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 16:58

I drive in America without problems, with straight roads and huge that we
are there, an Italian accustomed to narrow, twisty roads has only
a problem to meet the speed, I studied English (
English, not American!) for years and I can speak pretty, but all
Sometimes I go to America I have my problems to understand, for the pronunciation
is other than English, because they are not scanned the words .....?
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 17:44

@lelacornb. I can understand why you have a problem understanding pronunciation. Of course you know in different parts of US the English is spoken very differently. Southern, mid-western, New England, East Coast.

In New Jersey where I live the pronunciation is very different in different parts of the state. For example, people living close to New York absolutely murder the English language, (wataa, doctaa, instead of water, doctor. I moved to central Jersey and worked very hard to lose my Jersey City accent. LOL
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by marina on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 19:17

@Socimar
She is confirmed for the next "Chef's night"? Bc i understood that every night they will have different hostess for the show and Eli was the hostess for the first night only.

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 19:23

Now, is EC suppose to be on each week or is she done? For those who saw the program, what did she help cook? Thanks!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 19:29

LornaDoone wrote:I lost this bet long ago so I'm not bothering to vote.

LOL! Love3

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 19:37

laetval wrote:It's not the same bikini. In your pics, ties of the bottom of the bikini are tied together while in the eastnews pictures there is no ties only a ring.

I want to say from the last time she was in Mexico, I thought I remember her wearing a bikini with rings. When she was there with a group and photos later came out with 2 of her male friends.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 19:58

@marina - she's hostess for one night only? A one night stand?

Last edited by cindigirl on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 19:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : name change)
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 20:01

sisieq wrote:
laetval wrote:It's not the same bikini. In your pics, ties of the bottom of the bikini are tied together while in the eastnews pictures there is no ties only a ring.

I want to say from the last time she was in Mexico, I thought I remember her wearing a bikini with rings. When she was there with a group and photos later came out with 2 of her male friends.

Googled, but couldn't find the photos with her and the 2 guys. Looked at the Cannes yacht photos, too. I know I saw her in a bikini with gold rings on the bottoms. LOL!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 20:18

WOW! It looks like she may have worn the same bikini twice. Though in the Cannes photo we can't see the top. Scroll down past the "crotch" shots.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by marina on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 20:19

I really believe that those two fighting a lot. Maybe that quote on gossip sites about they are giving each other some time to think in their relantionship was true but came to the gossip after they decided to go on. Can explain why we didn't see any pics of then together in 6 months. Looks like they decided to go on but looking the dinner's pics i don't think they are going well or that they are going to last.
Besides that I'm quite sure that it will be more pics with Como dinners, boats, bikinis, red carpets for the new movies and who knows a great "baby party" at the Villa's gardens for her friend Madalena all in Chi's exclusive coverage!
Just another thing that girl on the table is not Valentina. She is the same girl who was with Eli at the Hotel in Milan and Como's streets and Eli was talking in english with her.it's possible the girl with Eli on the news Mexico pics. Looks like her. Probably an assistent but not Valentina. valentina was a Cavalli's PR times ago and according to some people on Vipere Valentina now is responsible for the press releases and mags articles about Eli including UK when she is based but i can not confirm this information. What I know for sure is she also has a lot of friends here like stylists, fashion people, "extremely rich and never work" socialites and wannabe models like Dani Cicarelli and others all ex girlfriends and ex wifes from famous soccer players who "loves" to expending money!!!

here valentina in a party in Cannes last month with Bar

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by marina on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 20:22

@ Cindigirl
I used Google translator but I understood in the news and some italian blogs that every show it will be different guests/celebrities. That's why I asked for Socimar bc she really read italian.
Looks like that the format from the program is this way. Diffferent chefs and guests every week!

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 20:22

@cindigirl I love New Jersey, went through on the bike. Loved the accent! Continued north and took the ferry across Lake Champlain. Had a wonderful time!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 20:28

Thanks marina! I was one of the ones who thought it was Val, but didn't want to be rude (nor now) and say Val put on weight. So this was the girl who was at the hotel and Como phone/store ride in the white jacket. As you said, the one the paps/article said EC was speaking English with her. And, yes, its my understanding that Val is based in London. There was a pretty recent Brit tabloid article that I had made the comment that it sounded like a press release and not an article. I do believe those come from Val.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 20:31

Hi Marina, thanks for info.
As far as I know, Daniela Ciccareli was a bikini model in Brazil (5'10'') because she is slim but not too skinny, she is toned and into sports a lot (marathon or thriatlon) and she did tv commercials too. Also, She was already working as a tv hostess for MTV for a while. The problem was when she started dating the ridiculous soccer player Ronaldo, she completely changed her behavior. I guess she didn't realize people in Europe would only associate her as the girlfriend of Ronaldo and it bothered her a lot since she was known in Brazil... in my understanding...

@socimar: thanks for the clarification about Eli's education. I thought she said she studied languages and she was fluent in English, but maybe this info also got lost in translation.

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 20:36

sisieq wrote:
sisieq wrote:

Googled, but couldn't find the photos with her and the 2 guys. Looked at the Cannes yacht photos, too. I know I saw her in a bikini with gold rings on the bottoms. LOL!

Not the same - on the mexico pic she has a light brown bikini

Cavalli yacht Black bikini with ring at the bottom

With the 2 guys again black bikini no ties
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 20:37

This is what I could find of her in Cannes the other week

From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marina on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 20:49

Off topic but related with Valentina. According to brazilian gossip she is close friend from Dani Cicarelli who married the most famous and rich soccer player ( Ronaldo "phenomenon")the best player by FIFA two times. They married in a expensive party on Chantilly Castle in France. She get pregnant immediatelly but the marriage was over after 3 months and "she lost the baby". But made a huge agreement.Weird but true.
her another friend Ana Paula Junqueira is a very rich girl, party girl and friend of rich people from everywhere like Saif Islam ( Kadaffi's son) to whom she offered a dinner in Sao Paulo last year and was very criticized by the press.
Wonderfuul people...lol

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 20:55

@ LOL LornaDoon, I've lost this bet so many times I quit betting.
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by marina on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 20:59

@ LouisLane
No...my Ronaldo isn't ridiculous! He is loved by every brazilian. The truth is she ( Dani) almost ended up his career. He became a clown for my press bc everyone knew it was Cicarelli's trick. She is very trash!
She has no talent, can do nothing, when she was presenting MTV she frequently commited grammar mistakes. I mean, basic portuguese grammar.
When the marriage was over and she lost the midia attention she made sex on a public beach with a guy and the tape ended at youtube. She blamed a paparazzi but a newspaper proved that she "Had combined" with the pap to get attention. She was sued and need to pay a compensation for the pap she had accused.

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by maria4 on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 22:28

Il 28 maggio eli era in Italia per il matrimonio di Maddy, era con lei già dal 27, c'è qualcosa che non quadra!

maria4
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 23:13

maria4 wrote:Il 28 maggio eli era in Italia per il matrimonio di Maddy, era con lei già dal 27, c'è qualcosa che non quadra!

Traslation:

On May 28 Eli was in Italy for Maddy's wedding (Maddalena Corvaglia), she was with her since the 27th, what is the discrepancy all about?
Below I explained Maria4 the reason.

Answer in Italian for Maria4:
Quello che non quadra e' che sembra sia stata vista a Cancun, Messico due settimane fa e che a noi sembra impossibile visto che e' stata fotografata in Italia regolarmente ogni due o tre giorni. Inoltre durante recente questa vacanza in Messico sembra abbia ammesso che le cose fra lei e George non andavano avanti come lei aveva sperato e che le porte erano aperte per un nuovo amore!!

socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 23:42

marina wrote:@Socimar
She is confirmed for the next "Chef's night"? Bc i understood that every night they will have different hostess for the show and Eli was the hostess for the first night only.

I have checked all Italian blogs but I did not find anything listing different celebrities hosting future episodes of The Nights of the Chefs. All the articles mention the game, the elimination, the fact that it will last three episodes and that it is a Pilot Program. If it is successful it may come back in the fall and a regular program but from the blogs I have read there is little chance!!
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by marina on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 23:48

@ Socimar
Thank you! Bc with the google translator is always a mess! lol

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 00:25

when the show started they said that she would be there for three evenings,
the 28 may she was at the marriage;some days before she was in cannes; after that we had rwits sayiong that she was in london at the dorchester with clooney
then we had another twit that said thas she was on a horse in the park in london
few days after they were in milan
a couple of days after she was in como
why she would give an interview saying the opposite of what she said in milano?
imo these pics are taken before she went to london or cannes;shes not tanned;in the show of signorini shes quite dark

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 01:48

Maybe she was in Mexico when people thought she was in London? What she says is odd and completly the opposite to what she says in Chi. 2 Weeks ago Chi had the big I want to get married one day and have kids and she and George are happy. In this statement she is open to new love.....I think George is going to have to let Stan clear it up cause I think Eli is more then happy to continue playing games. But I do think something is up and the split has happened we are just seeing a bit of a pissing contest.
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum